It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Initiative: Depopulation. Lets push for it already.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Bull. I simply told the OP of this ridiculous thread to begin with himself.

"Someone" is scared...
----------------------------------
It is true but what the moderator said there is also true. It is mostly how the Masters want to look like it is humans doing the harm but it is these politicans who make the laws, who allow harming nature by clearing forests to build their new industrial complex or simply by polluting the surroundings.

Other than that depopulation does not have to be forced, disasters are enough of a control. As for getting rid of absolutely harmful people, I am FOR.

Harmful are prisoners who for whatever reasons go out of jail, they were sentenced for a murder and once out, continue to do so. Harmful are the mafia, gipsies and basically anyone who's only purpose of living is stealing and doing bad things to other people of that kind.

Still, this wouldn't make a difference. Other than that - Screw human rights, they treat every kind of criminal with HUMAN RIGHTS from killing whole bunch of people to doing some stealing, they do not dispose of sick minds, they actually let them have some years and then tadaam they are free. SCREW human rights, they should not be for everyone, and this is mere political move for the real criminals including the corrupted ones.

So what is needed, since talking about criminals makes no change they are a small part of the population - at least 5% of it, so better - FORCE LIMIT on some cultures who make more than 3 children. NO MORE THAN 3 children, no 10 cousins, no 10 brothers.
^
It all starts from there - yes STOP IT

Use your damn condoms and stop being fathers of more than one mother.

Mark my words - control - a lot of people go the crime way because exactly like such cases - abandoned, divorsed parents, things like that act negatively on them. Just need to get 1-2-max3 children, raise them properly.

The primary purpose of every human being is to reproduce and bring to the living of humanity but my going too many children, abandoning children and thigns like that - you produce harm to this very main task. So do reproduce, but have your limits.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
reply to post by SaturnFX

What about just remove yourself from the world if you believe for supporting the elite evil plan to depopulate the world. Are you white, it is mostly white people that believe this crap and think they can control the world and reduce the population. I don't like elite thinking people like you and part of satan's people who want death. I see people that support the elite's agenda to reduce the world's population as anti human and part of satan's children.

I think people that don't read the ops of the thread and comment anyhow are a far greater threat..willful ignorance is the biggest sin
and hell is truth known too late.
You qualify for one, and will qualify for the second unless you change your mindset.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Right NOW there are too many damn dependant people

And we need our own personal vehicles, which recently reached one billion on the roads.

How much time do you think it takes for mankind to use 82,769,370 barrels of oil (each barrel equals 42 gallons)? A decade? A year? How about ONE DAY!!!!! --> www.nationmaster.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
reply to post by GrimReaper86

That mean the government is going to br racist and only white people breed. It is always white people to come up with eugenicist programs. It sounds like you want discrimination towards disabled people. You sicken me

It's not that we come up with ways to cull the herd of humans. The problem is that we WON'T do it. We think it perfectly logical to control deer, moose, and bear populations, else they would overpopulate their environment and destroy it. So, we believe that killing a certain number of them is right, humane, and makes perfect sense. But, suggest lowering the human population so that they aren't able to destroy their environment and we just won't do it.

I agree with reducing the number of humans, but you won't see me committing suicide. So, what horrible fate awaits us simply because our individual sense of self-preservation prevents us from doing the logical thing? Our future is etched in stone. We ALL die a horrible death. Maybe not now, but soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Other than that depopulation does not have to be forced, disasters are enough of a control.

HULLOOOOO! SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE HERE. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Harmful are prisoners who for whatever reasons go out of jail, they were sentenced for a murder and once out, continue to do so. Harmful are the mafia, gipsies and basically anyone who's only purpose of living is stealing and doing bad things to other people of that kind.

These people are only harmful to other people and society. I say, harmful are the millions that live alone, wasting heat and electricity (natural and nuclear resources) on just themselves. Harmful are the builders tearing down more and more woodlands to build on. Harmful are the billions of car owners, wasting precious fuel just to drive to the store, or prefer to go to work alone instead of car pooling. Harmful are the factories that create waste that poisons the land, waterways and air.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
check out my old thread

i started a thread about this before and got told to top myself

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join