It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I AM" ... Are you Freakin' Kidding Me?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
I AM a government disinfo agent who works 40 hours a week in chat rooms, internet forums, and other relevant web hotspots. I do work some overtime on "heavy activity" wks, but we don't get paid OT til over 50 hours because of some Interstate Commerce law/act. Leave it to the government to find loopholes to screw their workers of overtime pay.

This is my "off-work" posting name I use.

For example, I have three different accounts on ATS I post under for work , all with seperate personalities and writing styles. I use 2 on GLP and 4 in the History Channel forums.

It's fun work mostly, because you get paid to write things in real time to folks that get very excited/upset.

(Freedom...) what you have typed above...is it true?

If what you have stated is true....why tell us?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
But I will say that when it starts with "I AM...ASK ME ANYTHING"...I will call foul. If the OP truly had something of importance to share and just had to get it out for the benefit of Mankind, they would do it without asking to be fed.

Have you ever thought that maybe they are authentic? Or that spirits who are using human mediums to transmit some knowledge to us are currently multiplied during 2012? Maybe also, that even if they were faking it, they are still made and inspired by a creator, which should therefor also reflect something true in that manner regarding the transferred info too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
your rant made me

i have to admit i read them. curious if the poster is schizophrenic or just wanting attention. they don't so much piss me off..... since i find them mildly entertaining BUT it does seem to be getting a little too frequent which causes a lot of suspicion toward any mildly nutty poster.... and that kinda sucks. it's losing it's intrigue with so many of them posting now. one every six months is much more fun. one every 2 weeks gets old.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt

But I will say that when it starts with "I AM...ASK ME ANYTHING"...I will call foul. If the OP truly had something of importance to share and just had to get it out for the benefit of Mankind, they would do it without asking to be fed.

Have you ever thought that maybe they are authentic?

Or that spirits who are using human mediums to transmit some knowledge to us are currently multiplied during 2012?

um...No and No.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Leave it to the government to find loopholes to screw their workers of overtime pay.

Dis-info agent can get screwed 24/7 in my view, I don't give a crap about their rights, they can all just choke.
They should be jailed by citizen's arrest.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It seems to be an epidemic of idiots and the "I AM....ASK ME ANYTHING" threads.

In the last few Months there have been so many to even count of these types of threads. And to top it all off, they rise to the top of the boards with people feeding these...dare I say...Trolls? Just enter "I am" into the search engine and the pages are numerous.

I am Illuminati
I am the Second Coming
I am an Alien
I am Anonymous
I am the Anti-Christ
I am the Elite

I am...ASK ME QUESTIONS!

edit on 3-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the recent post claiming they were the arc angel gabriel recently .. the guy that claimed he just met michael the other day ..

Yeah .. these threads are getting ridiculous ... What's worse is that there's almost always people in those threads that believe it ..
edit on 3/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt

Have you ever thought that maybe they are authentic? Or that spirits who are using human mediums to transmit some knowledge to us are currently multiplied during 2012? Maybe also, that even if they were faking it, they are still made and inspired by a creator, which should therefor also reflect something true in that manner regarding the transferred info too.

You are the one follower they are all fighting over......

I knew I'd meet you someday...just didn't know it'd be this rant thread.....
edit on 3-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
I AM a government disinfo agent who works 40 hours a week in chat rooms, internet forums, and other relevant web hotspots.

So... Just curious ... How would one go about getting such a gig?

Getting paid to surf the web and be a troll sounds like a sweet deal, I mean most people are content to do it several hours a day for free!

This kind of thing started years ago with "seminar callers" on talk radio.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
I AM the mom of a teenager, so don't ask me anything because I know nothing!

I have also wasted too many minutes on some of those threads...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

Yeah but you got that teenager and I know they have all the answers so if your stuck...... (Mom of three I understand.)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
People saying crazy things on a conspiracy forum. Stop the presses!

If you don't like a topic, don't click on the link. To say that certain topics shouldn't be allowed on this forum is an attack on free speech.

And what do you know? How do you KNOW that a couple of them aren't true? Isn't it possible that people come here to leak things? I mean, this site seems like the most logical place to leak controversial material.
Most of them are probably B.S. but isn't it possible that at least one of them is true?

I do agree with you that people shouldn't be flagging a lot of these threads. But you know, if someone writes something truly creative, they probably deserve a flag, even if it isn't true.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

And one day you never know when or who it might be but some day someone on here is going to break something really important . I dont know who that will be or when that will be butI have to admit that my best times on here have been reading the troll threads. I have to ask myself if this person is really crazy, really out to pull someones leg or really who they claim. Ya never know, ya know? Anyway its fun and I dont want to put the kabash on free speech or freedom of expression or someones really nice alcohol buzz.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by caladonea
Leave it to the government to find loopholes to screw their workers of overtime pay.

Dis-info agent can get screwed 24/7 in my view, I don't give a crap about their rights, they can all just choke.
They should be jailed by citizen's arrest.

I have 2 other posts on this thread...and never have I said...what you have (DISHONESTLY) quoted supposedly from me.

I never said the above (supposed quote)....you better check yourself and quit lying.

edit on 3-3-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do you care?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I

Am

Your

FATHER!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't feed the trolls? But then they'll starve!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lol! so am i!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I am an Astronaut.

Just saying'

I am a flooring sales person. Ask me anything. (about flooring that is)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join