Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Can Time exist within Time?

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


yea this is his book....www.scribd.com...


as for what you say,, im having trouble making the distinction between soul,, what that is....... and what i currently am........ gods mind does it take up any space like our minds take up space? gods thinking about everything at once? cant you just be specific
I cant possibly believe you know what your talking about,,,, im having trouble thinking of your mental gymnasticized ideas,,,,,tell me it is a problem with me, tell me im the biggest idiot,,,, but please tell me what you are actually talking about, in a language minorly more complex then binary, how about english ?




posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


yea this is his book....www.scribd.com...


as for what you say,, im having trouble making the distinction between soul,, what that is....... and what i currently am........ gods mind does it take up any space like our minds take up space? gods thinking about everything at once? cant you just be specific
I cant possibly believe you know what your talking about,,,, im having trouble thinking of your mental gymnasticized ideas,,,,,tell me it is a problem with me, tell me im the biggest idiot,,,, but please tell me what you are actually talking about, in a language minorly more complex then binary, how about english ?



I have been reading more and it is Ram Dass's book "Be Here Now."

Does God's/SourCe's mind occupy space? Yes!

Then what space does it occupy? All matter is part of God's/SourCe's mind and space is God's/SourCe's body!

As to where your Soul exists, that's in the spatial verse of the Consciousness of the Universe/God/SourCe. As to what a Soul is, it's an orb of pure energy, formed at the birth of a galaxy, along with your Soulmate. It is the true child of God/SourCe and your human form is n0thing more than a thought that your Soul occupies.

I'm still trying to get a better understanding of how all of this werks, sew I don't have all the answers yet, but that's because I'm still in the questioning mode.
I'll get there eventually, it's the inevitable.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


ok nice.

how are the orbs differentiated, not just like H20 droplets uniformly the same and equal,, does your soul have your personality and knowledge, is the mind i am speaking to what i speak to you, your aware and "awakened" soul?
what did we do to be given such love? compared to gods knowledge power and greatness, we are little more then monkeys, how can we ever feel worthy of gods love, we have done nothing for it.




also did you see this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


ok nice.

how are the orbs differentiated, not just like H20 droplets uniformly the same and equal,, does your soul have your personality and knowledge, is the mind i am speaking to what i speak to you, your aware and "awakened" soul?
what did we do to be given such love? compared to gods knowledge power and greatness, we are little more then monkeys, how can we ever feel worthy of gods love, we have done nothing for it.




also did you see this? www.abovetopsecret.com...



Identity: What science hasn't figured out yet is matter has a sub-atomic genetic coding to it, Atomic DNA, and from its original twin-orbs of anti-matter that formed it and gave birth to it, each galaxy has a specific dna that only it has and I cannot tell you what the possible permutations are, I don't think that would be possible to dew without knowing what the structure of the coding is and We don't know that yet, and during the birthing process of the galaxy two individual Souls are born, identical (dna) yet opposites (anti-polarity opposites), and it's your sub-atomic genetic coding, that you acquired from the galaxy you were born with, that destinguishes you from another Soul, yet it has to be possible for there to me two or more Twin-Souls (Soulmates) with the same dna and if it hasn't happened as of now, it has to be possible in the future. That One is a huge question and only sumone "semi-connected" could possibly answer that one and I dew kNot claim to be semi-connected, although my puddle does ground me well.


We here, from humans to insects, all have personality, even plants and trees appear to have personality, and We here mimic SourCe and SourCe mimics We here, sew that tells me WE the Souls each have personality, I cannot see any other possibility on that One.
Even the Little Piggy Toe Story explains that One!


As to knowledge, from the finite moment your Soul existed, your Soul has been connected to the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/God/SourCe, sew from the get-go you knew everything that was known at that Moment in Time and onwards, and your Soul is connected to y0u, y0u just don't have any control over the controls.


What did WE/We/we dew to get such Love?

we = n0thing
We = n0thing
WE = n0thing

What parents don't realize is that you have to Love your children absolute, no matter what, which doesn't mean that you have to condone what they dew, it just means you have to Love them and if you Love them right, they will make you the happiest parent possible and by Loving them right, you will earn their Love.
Sew the child doesn't earn the parent's Love, the parents earn the child's Love.


God/SourCe Loves us Unconditionally, even when WE is playing make-believe as stoopid humans!


Ribbit


Ps: On the added link, I know all about that. That is part of the proof that galaxies are born one-at-a-time and that there are two black holes at the center of galaxies and they are kNot made of matter, they are truly black holes, a rip in space itself, and the bubbles are coming from the black holes.


edit on 4-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


ok nice.

how are the orbs differentiated, not just like H20 droplets uniformly the same and equal,, does your soul have your personality and knowledge, is the mind i am speaking to what i speak to you, your aware and "awakened" soul?
what did we do to be given such love? compared to gods knowledge power and greatness, we are little more then monkeys, how can we ever feel worthy of gods love, we have done nothing for it.




also did you see this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)
Raising the bar quite high compareing us as little more than Monkeys.If what you refer to God an Toad referrs to as the source exsists .Compared to a creative thought behind everything we perceve around us we are little more than single cell omeabas.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ecossiepossie
 


ahh, yea, but we do have some qualities of intelligence and abilities of creative creation... we are more related to monkeys then we are to an all knowing god,,,,,, its also interesting to me that the closer one gets to the idea of a god it would seem the more this god would be closer to possesing qualities of a machine, in terms of calculatedness, perfection, , the opposite of fallible monkeys,, it would be a mathematical perfect entity which operates and computes faster then it starts to compute,,,, which is kind of how we see nature operate under its laws, when it is time for lightening to strike it does,, the planets are in their orbits, everything is a fractal pattern taking its possible routes,,,

like if becoming god like beings we would have to remove our souls and spirit or free will, because every action would be predetermined and calculated,, your choices would be directed in a certain direction or path,,,

god could be this extremely loving entity,, just to be a funny ol thing,,, like very kind, and loving, and it would just be very funny because,, what the heck are we to it,,, and it does not haveee to do this at all,,, but it feels obligated, or it wants to,,, and that swings back around to the idea of the value of free will,, and if this is the way and all powerful, forceful, and knowing being behaves, maybe it is trying to show us, we would to if we had a choice.??
edit on 4-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Time does not exist. It's always now and anything else is imagined. You can only think (imagine) about the past or future right NOW. Matter is always in motion which makes it look like there is a linear timeline. We also have been told in school that time exists and that there are seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years.... but all of that is nonsens. We have been stimulated to believe this illusion.

Every-thing is constantly moving and because of that we can see 'change'. We see change as the so called 'time' like embryo->baby->child->adult for example. But that's only because matter is in motion. What is not in motion is space and without space matter cannot exist but space can exist without matter. Therefore time is not real/does not exist. However the NOW is real, it's very obvious. The now is not created by the motion of matter but it's the nature of space.

So can time exist within time? The answer is no because time does not exist.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy peeps,


I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about the possibility of Time existing within Time?

What I mean by that is let's say Time is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and within that consciousness a Question is asked, which then is answered by WE the Souls playing out the Question within the Question, holographically, to get the answer. The original Question would exist in Real Time, but answering the Question would exist in its own Time and while in Real Time it only takes a finite amount of Time to answer the Question, it takes a lifetime of Time in the Question to answer it, yet that lifetime of Time transpired in the same amount of Real Time as the Question. What that would be is a proverbial Time Warp, that can only exist IN Time.


With that possibility, WE could exist in multiple lifetimes, in a short period of actual Real Time, then Rinse and Repeat for an eternity.


Ribbit


Bingo ! You got that right on. Time is like this. If you ask a question, that question will travel to the ends of the universe. It has to because by asking the question it was brought into existence and given substance, and that causes a ripple in space-time. Now, here is the tricky part. Everything is connected together so that the start and finish of the destination are one in it's entirety. It's like making a ripple in a pool. The ripple travels to the far side and returns and then goes back again. But the total journey is one great expansion in time. How does this make time within time. The start still exists, so that is time past or "origin". The ripple in motion is time present, and time future has already received the question. Time is possible only because the universe is expanding, and so too the question would ever expand, return and expand again. In the end it would blend in all three times to form one threefold time dimension. We call it cosmic background noise. That came from the original flux expansion and has been repeating over and over only seemingly diminishing in temperature as the universe pushes ever outward.

But yes, you got it point on, at least the best I heard it so far described.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ecossiepossie
 


ahh, yea, but we do have some qualities of intelligence and abilities of creative creation... we are more related to monkeys then we are to an all knowing god,,,,,, its also interesting to me that the closer one gets to the idea of a god it would seem the more this god would be closer to possesing qualities of a machine, in terms of calculatedness, perfection, , the opposite of fallible monkeys,, it would be a mathematical perfect entity which operates and computes faster then it starts to compute,,,, which is kind of how we see nature operate under its laws, when it is time for lightening to strike it does,, the planets are in their orbits, everything is a fractal pattern taking its possible routes,,,

like if becoming god like beings we would have to remove our souls and spirit or free will, because every action would be predetermined and calculated,, your choices would be directed in a certain direction or path,,,

god could be this extremely loving entity,, just to be a funny ol thing,,, like very kind, and loving, and it would just be very funny because,, what the heck are we to it,,, and it does not haveee to do this at all,,, but it feels obligated, or it wants to,,, and that swings back around to the idea of the value of free will,, and if this is the way and all powerful, forceful, and knowing being behaves, maybe it is trying to show us, we would to if we had a choice.??



But if there are no humans, how can there be we?


And if there are no humans, then all is equal!


Then the equation:

humans = amoebas

Is TRUE, but then, sew is:

humans = monkeys

And, of course, the infamous toadalics:

humans = dumber than turd

humans = smarter than door nail (they are the door nail)

Ribbit



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baron01
Time does not exist. It's always now and anything else is imagined. You can only think (imagine) about the past or future right NOW. Matter is always in motion which makes it look like there is a linear timeline. We also have been told in school that time exists and that there are seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years.... but all of that is nonsens. We have been stimulated to believe this illusion.

Every-thing is constantly moving and because of that we can see 'change'. We see change as the so called 'time' like embryo->baby->child->adult for example. But that's only because matter is in motion. What is not in motion is space and without space matter cannot exist but space can exist without matter. Therefore time is not real/does not exist. However the NOW is real, it's very obvious. The now is not created by the motion of matter but it's the nature of space.

So can time exist within time? The answer is no because time does not exist.
Space is in constant motion it has been expanding since the misnomert BIG BANG.....As it was not BIG an there was no BANG,,,It started as the smallest thing ever an sound cannot travell in a vacum.Not that there was even a vacum or space for it not to bang into.So I like to think of it as the infinietlly small silence as opose the big bang.How ever it has been in constant motion since it popped into existance .Not only is it expanding wich is motion.It is expanding at an ever faster rate its excellerating,Also within space particles of matter are forever being created into an out of existance.Someone said in a previous post if God or a creator made us.What have we done to deserve his love?Well I M O nothing or deserve his Hate either .If an entity did create us an the universe then we are part of it .To wish for peace an harmony within the universe is not a gift or right for us.Its a desire it has for all things includeing its self.For it would be all encompose all.An without the power of free will.It would be very boreing an predictable an no fun at all.Like reading a book or watching a film when you no every line to be spoken .Every plot devolpment an endining..Like knowing Bruce Willis is a ghost in the movie the 6th sence before you watch...M O O.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ecossiepossie
 


before the big bang banged it was small??? this is the sillyest thing,,,, small compared to what?? how can all the energy of the universe, the planets and stars,,, you are not even small,, how could everything that exists in the universe be condensed into a small area? small compared to the size of the universe is now, maybe,,, but when you say infinitely small as if it was all in the space of your pinky nail.....idk
edit on 4-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I believe that time can exist within time.

Lets assume that people can learn in their dreams. For example lets assume someone was working on a complex math problem, and in their dream they were able to work it out*, get the solution, and remembered it when they wake up.

*For the purpose of this example a person is able to "learn" in their dreams, but they are not acquiring new knowledge. If you don't know how to fly a plane then you won't be able to in your dream. In our example you know math, but you were doing something wrong. Using only pre-existing knowledge you are able to get the solution.

Now in the dream it may take hours for you to work out the problem. If you had more time in the dream, then you would be able to work on the problem more. Meanwhile you are asleep, and time is passing in reference to that.

The time in the "real world" can affect the time in the dream world as well. If you are working on the problem in the dream, and dream hours are passing, and your alarm clock goes off in the real world, and you are awoken, then the time in one instance caused you to wake up, and effectively stopped time completely in reference to that dream.

Cool topic OP, had fun writing this post
Stared
edit on 4-3-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have one more thing to add right now, and that is the relationship between time and light. I am no physicist, but we live in a universe of light. Light makes matter possible. It expands in all directions from its initial source. Before the big bang, the moment of physical creation, "many years ago," there was nothing we would understand as existence. Beyond the point that initial explosion of light and matter has travelled, there is nothing at all, unless perhaps far, far beyond, there are universes beyond the one we "know" created by other big bangs...

The "big bang" is the singularity. It was the moment in which all time was as one, a single moment. Just look at the moon. Are you really looking at the moon? No, you are looking at the moon as it was about a second ago. The sun? About eight minutes ago. If you look far enough out in the universe, you will see stars that no longer exist! Look at the center of our galaxy, and you are looking back what, 26,000 years?

Time, then, in the universe as a whole, is totally dependant upon the expansion of light. This I admit will not solve the problem of how we are to understand the nature of time, but it is one more thing to think about!
edit on 4-3-2012 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Since Einstien proved that time is not constant but is effected by space the answer to your question is yes. Best example is a black hole time all but comes to a stop at the event horizon but outside moves along at whatever is normal for the area.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ecossiepossie
 


before the big bang banged it was small??? this is the sillyest thing,,,, small compared to what?? how can all the energy of the universe, the planets and stars,,, you are not even small,, how could everything that exists in the universe be condensed into a small area? small compared to the size of the universe is now, maybe,,, but when you say infinitely small as if it was all in the space of your pinky nail.....idk



How small? finite!

Imagine an Infinite Lifebeing turning itself inside-out and outside-in, to dew that it would go from Infinite to finite to Defined. It's the middle stage, the finite, that's the small this all came from, but the small originated from the Infinite.


The Big Bang never happened, at least, kNot like science thinks!


Ribbit


edit on 4-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon
 


That concept works for me. I study a bunch of related articles in many fields and get tired. I go lay down thinking of them and wake up knowing how to apply them. I don't even remember the content till I get asked or something triggers it. I found these catnaps work great. I only sleep about five minutes to ten minutes. I guess it's something to do with formation of long term memories during sleep. I also learned not to eat chocolate before the nap.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Since Einstien proved that time is not constant but is effected by space the answer to your question is yes. Best example is a black hole time all but comes to a stop at the event horizon but outside moves along at whatever is normal for the area.



But Time is a Constant within its own Realm, anotherwords, Time is Relevent to the Thought that creates IT and applying that to the OP, when Thought is created within Thought, the Time of the originating Thought is controlled by its own Thought, then the Time of the Thought within Thought would kNot be Relevent to the Thought that created the originating Time, it would only be Relevent to its own Thought.


Ribbit


edit on 4-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


You may think Im sillly but then you must think a lot of respected people are silly......I dont know if there theory is correct but yes much smaller than my finger nail.Basicly how small is nothing?An I dont mean empty void or space I mean nothing ....Its not small its non existant an hard to imagine.. An then out of nothing something containing everything that we see about us the entire cosmos popped into being smaller than an atom an electron smaller than my pinky nail yes .It not my theory as I said I think the big bang is the wrong name for it.An so did F Hoyle who coined the phrase to deride an mock the theory ...This is something silly I cut an paste for you to read ......before the big bang banged it was small??? this is the sillyest thing,,,, small compared to what?? how can all the energy of the universe, the planets and stars,,, you are not even small,, how could everything that exists in the universe be condensed into a small area? small compared to the size of the universe is now, maybe,,, but when you say infinitely small as if it was all in the space of your pinky nail.....idk



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


Hear is the cut an paste What is the Big Bang?

According to the big bang theory, the universe began by expanding from an infinitesimal volume with extremely high density and temperature. The universe was initially significantly smaller than even a pore on your skin. With the big bang, the fabric of space itself began expanding like the surface of an inflating balloon – matter simply rode along the stretching space like dust on the balloon's surface. The big bang is not like an explosion of matter in otherwise empty space; rather, space itself began with the big bang and carried matter with it as it expanded. Physicists think that even time began with the big bang. Today, just about every scientist believes in the big bang model. The evidence is overwhelming enough that in 1951, the Catholic Church officially pronounced the big bang model to be in accordance with the Bible.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


You may think Im sillly but then you must think a lot of respected people are silly......I dont know if there theory is correct but yes much smaller than my finger nail.Basicly how small is nothing?An I dont mean empty void or space I mean nothing ....Its not small its non existant an hard to imagine.. An then out of nothing something containing everything that we see about us the entire cosmos popped into being smaller than an atom an electron smaller than my pinky nail yes .It not my theory as I said I think the big bang is the wrong name for it.An so did F Hoyle who coined the phrase to deride an mock the theory ...This is something silly I cut an paste for you to read ......before the big bang banged it was small??? this is the sillyest thing,,,, small compared to what?? how can all the energy of the universe, the planets and stars,,, you are not even small,, how could everything that exists in the universe be condensed into a small area? small compared to the size of the universe is now, maybe,,, but when you say infinitely small as if it was all in the space of your pinky nail.....idk



The problem is peeps don't think you can put a square nail in a round hole, or a round nail in a square hole, when both are kNot only possible, they are dewable.


Sumthing can come from n0thing and n0thing can come from Sumthing, just as Everything can come from n0thing and n0thing can come from Everything.


Ribbit






top topics



 
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join