Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Can Time exist within Time?

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ask yourself this question:

"I am a sanctioned lifeform that is of pure logic and I have brothers and sisters born all the time, that join me in my quest for the truth but I live in total perfection, with Zero Chaos, sew how can I possibly understand the truth if I don't understand Chaos?"

The answer to that? Postulate possible answers then run the experiment and after the experiment has ran, relook at the experiment and ask: "What if?" Then to answer the "what if's" you run the experiment again and make the change where the "what if" question applies and see what happens, then rinse and repeat for an eternity.


This Matrix is a Construct created in God's/SourCe's mind to answer a simple question WE the Souls have asked and considering you cannot get hurt in your mind, just contemplating sumthing, kNot a single Soul has ever been hurt in any of our Matrices.


Sew while you want to sit there and buy into this Construct, you are buying into a lie and sumday you will wake up to realize it but even if you don't, it's no biggie because if you don't, your person never does sew you will dew exactly what your person always does.


Sew it's kNot history repeating itself, it's you repeating yourself.


Ribbit



ok you are saying,,,,, before anything of physical life exists,, there are the infinite souls, or children of god, who exist that is of pure logic and does not know everything so it needs to live physical incarnations in order to see what it can see.,, and so everything is really cool, nothing really matters because we are just pure perfectness playing a video game?




posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The probability that objective reality exists at all varies between zero and certainty as a function of the state of mind.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal
 


beyond our states of mind there is an objective reality,, it is just difficult for us to accurately discern,, does not mean it does not exist,, even if not discerning it, means to our minds it doesn't exist.....

if a tree falls in the forrest.......



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I call it time between time. In between the time we realize there is a lot of time. It's possible it takes thousands of years for the earth to revolve around the sun. We see one year of it. Those within the other times may be able to see or influence us somehow, only a few humans can communicate with them and they may think it's with spirits or god. . It would make a good TV show.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I call it time between time. In between the time we realize there is a lot of time. It's possible it takes thousands of years for the earth to revolve around the sun. We see one year of it. Those within the other times may be able to see or influence us somehow, only a few humans can communicate with them and they may think it's with spirits or god. . It would make a good TV show.


Well, as I've said on this subject if you think I'm a guru you haven't taken enough psilocybin (laughs). And I don't know what to tell people like that. "Take more! You're not figuring it out!"

What makes the whole time thing so exciting to me is that it's for ordinary people. I am an ordinary person. It's not false humility, it's true. And so if it's for ordinary people then there's nothing to be learned from some advanced personality — assuming such a thing exists.

And, what's so wonderful about time is their effectiveness and how democratic they are. That's what I would like people to get on to. In fact, a lot of people do. A lot of people pass through the thinking I'm a guru and take enough time to understand that no, I was just a witness.

I was just a witness.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ask yourself this question:

"I am a sanctioned lifeform that is of pure logic and I have brothers and sisters born all the time, that join me in my quest for the truth but I live in total perfection, with Zero Chaos, sew how can I possibly understand the truth if I don't understand Chaos?"

The answer to that? Postulate possible answers then run the experiment and after the experiment has ran, relook at the experiment and ask: "What if?" Then to answer the "what if's" you run the experiment again and make the change where the "what if" question applies and see what happens, then rinse and repeat for an eternity.


This Matrix is a Construct created in God's/SourCe's mind to answer a simple question WE the Souls have asked and considering you cannot get hurt in your mind, just contemplating sumthing, kNot a single Soul has ever been hurt in any of our Matrices.


Sew while you want to sit there and buy into this Construct, you are buying into a lie and sumday you will wake up to realize it but even if you don't, it's no biggie because if you don't, your person never does sew you will dew exactly what your person always does.


Sew it's kNot history repeating itself, it's you repeating yourself.


Ribbit



ok you are saying,,,,, before anything of physical life exists,, there are the infinite souls, or children of god, who exist that is of pure logic and does not know everything so it needs to live physical incarnations in order to see what it can see.,, and so everything is really cool, nothing really matters because we are just pure perfectness playing a video game?



kNot quite that but the SIMS are close to this, as well as other video games.


kNot Infinite Souls, finite Souls but they are going to Infinite (souls are born constantly), just as the Universe is finitely defined but going to Infinite, or growing into Infinite, however you want to look at it.


WE the Souls = Children of God = Children of Sion/Zion = Pure Energy = Pure Logic

This is kNot a physical construct, it's mental and it all goes down in God's/SourCe's mind, sew you are kNot living a physical incarnation, you just think you are.


As to knowing, an Old Toad Proverb comes into play:

"To be all knowing is to know you don't know it all, to then be ever seeking the truth!" - Old Toad Proverb

Questions are Infinite sew it's kNot possible to know Everything, for you'd have to know the answers to all Questions to know Everything and While you can go to Infinite, your journey will take forever and you'll never reach Final Destination.
Sew WE the Souls are spending an eternity playing out experiments in God's/SourCe's mind to answer questions and in the process, WE the Souls get to experience a physical existence WE don't have in the Real Werld.


An example of what WE the Souls get out of this is you cannot ever physically touch your Soulmate you were born with, because of polarity problems, they are the opposite "charge" than your Soul is, but in this Construct, We can come together physically with our Soulmate, plus, We can have children, just like God/SourCe does.

It's the best of both werlds scenario.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I call it time between time. In between the time we realize there is a lot of time. It's possible it takes thousands of years for the earth to revolve around the sun. We see one year of it. Those within the other times may be able to see or influence us somehow, only a few humans can communicate with them and they may think it's with spirits or god. . It would make a good TV show.



But what if your entire lifetime takes all of a nanosecond in Real Time? How fast would the earth be revolving around the sun then, based on Real Time?


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Research states that you can dream a whole day of events in a few minutes of sleep. A full year within a day, a lifetime within a couple of months. I must be hibernating somewhere because my whole life has not felt real. These people in this dream don't act rational at all. I can't wait to wake up. Maybe it's worse in the real world though, maybe the dream is a holiday.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Research states that you can dream a whole day of events in a few minutes of sleep. A full year within a day, a lifetime within a couple of months. I must be hibernating somewhere because my whole life has not felt real. These people in this dream don't act rational at all. I can't wait to wake up. Maybe it's worse in the real world though, maybe the dream is a holiday.




I look at this "dream" as a TragiComedy.


As to pee'n you off, I can relate.
However, We are kNot supposed to let the stupidity get to us and although that's my pet peeve, I'm werk'n on handling the stupidity better and I'm getting better at tolerating it but sum of it just defies common sense.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Research states that you can dream a whole day of events in a few minutes of sleep. A full year within a day, a lifetime within a couple of months. I must be hibernating somewhere because my whole life has not felt real. These people in this dream don't act rational at all. I can't wait to wake up. Maybe it's worse in the real world though, maybe the dream is a holiday.


It has been calculated that Humanity is eighteen days of age, basing this on the assumption that human beings
have existed for one million years, and the earth may be habitable two billion more.

An infant that is eighteen days old will cry when it is hungry or in pain, and is able to follow a bright light with its eyes.

You're only hungry.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Originally posted by rickymouse
Research states that you can dream a whole day of events in a few minutes of sleep. A full year within a day, a lifetime within a couple of months. I must be hibernating somewhere because my whole life has not felt real. These people in this dream don't act rational at all. I can't wait to wake up. Maybe it's worse in the real world though, maybe the dream is a holiday.


It has been calculated that Humanity is eighteen days of age, basing this on the assumption that human beings
have existed for one million years, and the earth may be habitable two billion more.

An infant that is eighteen days old will cry when it is hungry or in pain, and is able to follow a bright light with its eyes.

You're only hungry.




Ever read this before:

All Time Human Population Numbers

I bumped into that a while back and it's interesting how it fits into the truth of how long this Construct has actually been running in THIS Time Continuum.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


This is kNot a physical construct, it's mental and it all goes down in God's/SourCe's mind, sew you are kNot living a physical incarnation, you just think you are.



when you say physical reality is not physical, it is mental............. you are comparing it to the mental apparatus of the human? the mental of the human is the ability to copy and store information from the physical, and compute it in different ways, in a secret little chamber of mind, the mental can accomplish an infinite number of things,,, so you are saying the universe is the way god thinks,,, the universe can slightly but should be hardly comparable to the measlyness of the human mind, the human mind is a single electron compared to a galaxy as the human mind is compared to the universe/god........ will you agree that phyiscal reality is as real as we can know real for now as humans? meaning i eat i live, i dont i die, i cut my arm i bleed and hurt, i get hit in the head with a rock it hurts, the rock exists, my body exists, the planet exists..



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


This is kNot a physical construct, it's mental and it all goes down in God's/SourCe's mind, sew you are kNot living a physical incarnation, you just think you are.



when you say physical reality is not physical, it is mental............. you are comparing it to the mental apparatus of the human? the mental of the human is the ability to copy and store information from the physical, and compute it in different ways, in a secret little chamber of mind, the mental can accomplish an infinite number of things,,, so you are saying the universe is the way god thinks,,, the universe can slightly but should be hardly comparable to the measlyness of the human mind, the human mind is a single electron compared to a galaxy as the human mind is compared to the universe/god........ will you agree that phyiscal reality is as real as we can know real for now as humans? meaning i eat i live, i dont i die, i cut my arm i bleed and hurt, i get hit in the head with a rock it hurts, the rock exists, my body exists, the planet exists..



This planet and your body dew kNot exist physically! That is the kNot physical I am refering to.


When you dream while sleeping, dew you think the peeps and things in your dreams are real? Don't they seem real?

You ever touch sumthing in your dreams?

Did it feel cold?

Did it feel hot?

Did it feel wet?


If it felt wet, it was probably a toad and you should stop picking up toads in your dreams.



Morpheus: This is the construct. It's our loading program. We can load anything from clothing, to equipment, weapons, training simulations, anything we need.

Neo: Right now we're inside a computer program?

Morpheus: Is it really so hard to believe? Your clothes are different. The plugs in your arms and head are gone. Your hair is changed. Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self.

Neo: This...this isn't real?

Morpheus: What is real. How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Matrix. You've been living in a dream world, Neo. This is the world as it exists today.... Welcome to the Desert of the Real. We have only bits and pieces of information but what we know for certain is that at some point in the early twenty-first century all of mankind was united in celebration. We marveled at our own magnificence as we gave birth to AI.


How dew you know anything is Real? You've been programmed to believe that if you can touch it, smell it, feel it, ect..., it is Real, but is it really Real or have you be duped into believing it's Real?


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


"This planet and your body dew kNot exist physically! That is the kNot physical I am refering to.

When you dream while sleeping, dew you think the peeps and things in your dreams are real? Don't they seem real?"


this is the main sort of thing i meant to try to discuss in my last post............. the dream is the answer to the waking life,,,, the mental is the answer to the physical manifestation....... our dreams attempt to mimic the physical reality and emotional mental reality we experience while awake....... the concept of real and people which occur in dreams would not be possible without the physical waking informational input we receive since our human birth......



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


"This planet and your body dew kNot exist physically! That is the kNot physical I am refering to.

When you dream while sleeping, dew you think the peeps and things in your dreams are real? Don't they seem real?"


this is the main sort of thing i meant to try to discuss in my last post............. the dream is the answer to the waking life,,,, the mental is the answer to the physical manifestation....... our dreams attempt to mimic the physical reality and emotional mental reality we experience while awake....... the concept of real and people which occur in dreams would not be possible without the physical waking informational input we receive since our human birth......



What idiot ever told you that you are awake?


You are rarely awake! You reside in the finite spot you took up from birth and only exist in the neural network known as God's/SourCe's Mind.
You never wake up in the spot your Soul actually exists at in Soulform, you interact entirely in the Construct of God's/SourCe's Mind and as a Soul, you are like an individual CPU plugged into that mind, along with the centillions of brother and sister Souls that are also plugged into that mind and with each pair of Souls born, the computing power of God/SourCe increases and if you can even imagine a centillion earth years and with about 15,000 Souls born each earth year and the fact the Universe, in its current configuration, is more than a centillion^centillion^centillion earth years old (^ = squared to), the speed at which WE can compute sumthing is staggering.


Ribbit



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi
 


You should watch this:



There's truth therein.


Ribbit


Ps: I'm still watching it sew I don't know if anything may be incorrect but sew far, everything is on the money.



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I was talking of the awake compared to being asleep,,, the awake needed for you and i to speak right now......

it doesn't matter what we call the awake conscious human state, and i guess nothing matters because you wont even acknowledge there being a difference between this and sleep, and you wont even acknowledge that the human conscious waking state exists? why are we so privileged and fortunate to be given a soul and an existence? do all animals how a soul,, bats and buffalo, is there connected soul with god logical and humane? what about monkeys? how does every single living human identity and personality live eternally? even children who die young? this is the initial debating of the church in which they created limbo and all,,, and different thought systems has there different levels........ what if we really are just molecules that pop in and out of existence, there were causes that caused us, we see what we can see, think what we can think,, cause some effects our selves, and then poof..

ive read some of that,,, just from looking at the still image is it ram das?
edit on 3-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


As we experience the concept of time its a phenobima we cannot see taste smell feel or understand realy.Like gravity we know or beleive it exsists but even our most brilliant minds cannot realy tell us what it is .Now we perceive time as events happening.I wake up in the morning afternoon sometimes at weekends,Go to the bathroom unless my Wifes beat me to it .My two Cats are demanding to be fed.Anyhoo thease things happen an time apears to pass at a fairly constant rate,However we all know that under certain cicumstances time can apear to slow to a crawl or fly by in an instant .Half an hour can slip by in what seems like 5 minutes or half an hour can take an eterety given diffrent circumstances.So as we calculate time by events happening.What if?When film makers want to create the illusion of slow motion .You know when we see a hummingbird in real time its so fast its a blur.But in slow motion we see every flap of its wings.They acheive this illusion not by slowing the film down but the opposite.They film realy realy fast an when played to us it looks slow.Now I will try to get to my point.As we judge time as A Happens followed by B then C an D ect ect,So what if in reality everything is happening realy fast.Makeing us think time is passing at one second two second three second a week month year ect.As we only discern time as we veiw events passing.If it was running fast enough like a slow motion camera .16 Billion years could realy only be 16 minutes or seconds depending on how fast its being played if you get my drift?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I was talking of the awake compared to being asleep,,, the awake needed for you and i to speak right now......

it doesn't matter what we call the awake conscious human state, and i guess nothing matters because you wont even acknowledge there being a difference between this and sleep, and you wont even acknowledge that the human conscious waking state exists? why are we so privileged and fortunate to be given a soul and an existence? do all animals how a soul,, bats and buffalo, is there connected soul with god logical and humane? what about monkeys? how does every single living human identity and personality live eternally? even children who die young? this is the initial debating of the church in which they created limbo and all,,, and different thought systems has there different levels........ what if we really are just molecules that pop in and out of existence, there were causes that caused us, we see what we can see, think what we can think,, cause some effects our selves, and then poof..

ive read some of that,,, just from looking at the still image is it ram das



You said:

"you wont even acknowledge that the human conscious waking state exists?"

What part of YOU ARE kNot HERE, thus, YOUR HUMAN SELF DOES kNot EXIST, don't you get?

How can the "human conscious waking state exist" if humans don't even exist?


You are a figment of your OWN IMAGINATION!

Also, YOU dew kNot have a Soul, your Soul has a Surrogate Host Form it is playing in at this moment, so your priorities are all screwed up! You have placed humans on a pedestal, when they don't exist, but the Soul does exist.

As to human identities, they are ALL SCRIPTED! This IS a CONSTRUCT! Which a CONSTRUCT means this was CONSTRUCTED to play out this experiment in and everyone in it is playing their part, no matter how trivial or mundane as it may seem, and each and everyone of us is in this Construct for a reason but you need to understand where HERE is? It is kNot earth and it is also kNot the Milkyway Galaxy, IT is God's/SourCe's MIND. YOU CURRENTLY EXIST IN GOD'S/SOURCE'S MIND and that is where you have existed since your Soul was born and where you will exist for an eternity, so human identities DEW kNot EXIST for an eternity, for they never existed to begin with!

There is no sp00n!

There are no hUmAns!

YOU HAVE NO HUMAN MOTHER!

YOU HAVE NO HUMAN FATHER!

YOU HAVE NO HUMAN SISTER!

YOU HAVE NO HUMAN BROTHER!

YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN!

ETC............................................

Your Soul is playing a part, a CASTED PART, and you always dew the same thing, just as everyone always does the same thing every time.


As to the video, it may be sourced from Ram Dass. I didn't know who he was sew I had to Google him and it looks like he may be the source.


Ribbit


Ps: Have you ever noticed I have a tendacy to capitalize the werd IT?

I = Infinite/Inverted
T = Thought/Time

That's what IT stands for.


edit on 3-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


As we experience the concept of time its a phenobima we cannot see taste smell feel or understand realy.Like gravity we know or beleive it exsists but even our most brilliant minds cannot realy tell us what it is .Now we perceive time as events happening.I wake up in the morning afternoon sometimes at weekends,Go to the bathroom unless my Wifes beat me to it .My two Cats are demanding to be fed.Anyhoo thease things happen an time apears to pass at a fairly constant rate,However we all know that under certain cicumstances time can apear to slow to a crawl or fly by in an instant .Half an hour can slip by in what seems like 5 minutes or half an hour can take an eterety given diffrent circumstances.So as we calculate time by events happening.What if?When film makers want to create the illusion of slow motion .You know when we see a hummingbird in real time its so fast its a blur.But in slow motion we see every flap of its wings.They acheive this illusion not by slowing the film down but the opposite.They film realy realy fast an when played to us it looks slow.Now I will try to get to my point.As we judge time as A Happens followed by B then C an D ect ect,So what if in reality everything is happening realy fast.Makeing us think time is passing at one second two second three second a week month year ect.As we only discern time as we veiw events passing.If it was running fast enough like a slow motion camera .16 Billion years could realy only be 16 minutes or seconds depending on how fast its being played if you get my drift?



I believe what you are getting at is Time is perceptually based and how you perceive it will determine how fast it flies, of course, that's according to your perspective.


"Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything."


Ribbit





new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join