It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Time exist within Time?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

you were born on earth,,, from this birth to your death is all the time you need to worry about, it is all you are,,,, i dont know about the soul or spirit you, but the human earth you is confined to this life for the amount of time until you die,,, how that time is measured and used will directly impact how much time you will live on earth....

And what happens if your truths above are kNot true?

What if you were never born on a Earth planet?

What if all of this is playing out in the Thought(s) of the Universe/God/SourCe and isn't happening in the physical, as it appears?

And what if Time in this Mental Construct, is all happening in a finite moment of Real Time?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Time can only exist within time, when time exists

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The only 'thing' that is appearing is presence. Within presence time is thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6

This is a true statement. I think of the universe like the sprockets in a watch. You have different sized sprockets/orbits, each are moving at different speeds, but there is one sprocket that controls the rest overall. It;s the "force" behind all time sprockets in the watch. What is the "force" or "energy" driving our time and existence in the universe? Answer this and you will know what or who God is.
edit on 3-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Can Time exist within Time"

Can a thread run within a process or another thread and be given a bit of processor time ?

Anything can happen in a program and objects can be made to feel alive but would they ever realy know just what time, life or much else realy is and i have yet to see any proof that we are not in a simulation ourselves but if you like the theory that once there was nothing and we came from a big explosion of nothing or god built the earth in seven days 2000 years ago then thats up to you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

you were born on earth,,, from this birth to your death is all the time you need to worry about, it is all you are,,,, i dont know about the soul or spirit you, but the human earth you is confined to this life for the amount of time until you die,,, how that time is measured and used will directly impact how much time you will live on earth....

What if all of this is playing out in the Thought(s) of the Universe/God/SourCe and isn't happening in the physical, as it appears?

And what if Time in this Mental Construct, is all happening in a finite moment of Real Time?

Ribbit

as long as what i said above, can be experienced as what is most real,, it is what most matters,,, we can be thoughts, there can be different times, but you cannot deny that you are you right now on this planet, you can deny it,, but i wouldnt believe your words because I dont think they would matter or be true,, you can believe whatever you want, any one can,,,, but all these people are believing as living humans on this earth,, do you question your motives of believing what you do? what are the answer to your questions? what makes you believe the things you believe and are saying, and why do you want to believe them?
edit on 3-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've had dreams which from my perspective lasted days, but upon waking I realized that I was unconscious for mere minutes or hours. I'd say this is a case of time existing within time. It's like a fraction of a fraction, but we have to slow down our perception to experience it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Personally i think our human consciousness can only be in one time line at a time. Say for instance; If you are dreaming you are living a different timeline compared to when you are awake.

If we look at God. There are two things we have to keep in mind when it comes to time. One thing is God infinite body/dimension. Gods infinite physical dimension would not have a timeline, because when its infinite it is a constant (not changing). But Gods infinite physical dimension must have a consciousness with a active time line.

This is the only way God would be able to make physical changes (time line) to his infinite dimension.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6

What is the "force" or "energy" driving our time and existence in the universe? Answer this and you will know what or who God is.

What's driving IT?

The Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness.

The Universe itself is God/SourCe!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
"Can Time exist within Time"

Can a thread run within a process or another thread and be given a bit of processor time ?

Anything can happen in a program and objects can be made to feel alive but would they ever realy know just what time, life or much else realy is and i have yet to see any proof that we are not in a simulation ourselves but if you like the theory that once there was nothing and we came from a big explosion of nothing or god built the earth in seven days 2000 years ago then thats up to you.

Ever werk out a problem in your head, with peeps and whatnots involved in the mentalized problem? Sorta like Living Chess?

If God/SourCe had a Question, how dew you think She would werk it out?

If WE the Souls share the Collective Consciousness with God/SourCe, WE is then already a part of God's/SourCe's Mind, sew living in it would be a walk in the park.

As to the Big Bang and all the other mumbo-jumbo religious/scientific dogma, none of it ever happened.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ribbit

as long as what i said above, can be experienced as what is most real,, it is what most matters,,, we can be thoughts, there can be different times, but you cannot deny that you are you right now on this planet, you can deny it,, but i wouldnt believe your words because I dont think they would matter or be true,, you can believe whatever you want, any one can,,,, but all these people are believing as living humans on this earth,, do you question your motives of believing what you do? what are the answer to your questions? what makes you believe the things you believe and are saying, and why do you want to believe them?

There's no reason for me to want to believe anything. If anything, I wouldn't mind being in the dark as most of you are. It's a comfy place and you are able to concentrate on what matters to you, which is you, so when you go down the rabbit hole, be prepared for a change or stay out of the hole.

As to denying I am on this planet right now? The answer to that is:

What planet?

What makes you think you are really on a planet?

Is that air you're breathing?

What makes you think WE the Souls couldn't exist consciously inside God's/SourCe's Mind for an eternity and kNot know the difference between real and a mental projection?

As to my motives, they've always been the same . . . I have to make sense out of this or I'll go nuk'n futz.

What are the answers to my questions? You don't want to know my questions, since most of you haven't even answered the simple questions concerning Life, the Universe, and God/SourCe.
My questions are ones like how long ago did this Time go down? When did the Conversion happen to make things like they are now? Which, the answer to those is the answer to when our first Brother & Sister Souls were born, which were many-many-many centillion earth years ago.
Or questions such as the one I've posed in this thread, since it is possible for Time to exist within Time and for an entire lifetime to transpire in a finite moment of Real Time, thus, it is possible for WE the Souls to live many lives and lifetimes all within the actual timeframe of one Earth Day and while living out those lives, you wouldn't notice the difference in the Speed of Time since Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything, Time in your "living dream" will go at its speed, SourCe Speed, thus, Time can move faster or slower in a living dream than in Real Time.

As to why I believe what I dew? Because I have throughly questioned this thing called Life and figured it out on my own, correcting problems with "my truth" as I went along, regardless how I felt about it.
I personally have been in denial about the real truth but when the time came to give it a fair shake, I finally did and when I did, the truth stuck out like a sore thumb but to know that, you also need to know more but the only way you will ever achieve that is to Question Everything to find the truth for yourself.
It also doesn't hurt to figure out at least sum of the secrets of this Matrix, since they are the cheats to figuring this out, but to dew that, still requires questioning because I won't give up the secrets you need to find on your own.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
I've had dreams which from my perspective lasted days, but upon waking I realized that I was unconscious for mere minutes or hours. I'd say this is a case of time existing within time. It's like a fraction of a fraction, but we have to slow down our perception to experience it.

That, or speed it up.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Personally i think our human consciousness can only be in one time line at a time. Say for instance; If you are dreaming you are living a different timeline compared to when you are awake.

If we look at God. There are two things we have to keep in mind when it comes to time. One thing is God infinite body/dimension. Gods infinite physical dimension would not have a timeline, because when its infinite it is a constant (not changing). But Gods infinite physical dimension must have a consciousness with a active time line.

This is the only way God would be able to make physical changes (time line) to his infinite dimension.

But what if God's/SourCe's "dimension" isn't Infinite, but rather, finite but growing into Infinite? Defined but kNot confined?

That's one of the biggest misconceptions of the Universe/God/SourCe. Most think She's Infinite but She's kNot but She once was and is now growing back into Her once self.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

"As to denying I am on this planet right now? The answer to that is:

What planet?

What makes you think you are really on a planet? "

i said we can think whatever we want, we can think we are anything on anything,, but there is a truth of what we are and what we are on,, whatever earth is, what it actually is, is what we are on, what we depend on to exist in the form we are in,,,,,, through our minds we can exist within the reality we experience in any way,, i can be a ballet dancer,, or be a fisherman and never speak a word, or a monk, or a banker, or an astronaut, or an artist,,, i can not think of anything during my life, i can think of everything,,,, a lot of your thoughts and ideas i agree with,, but some i dont know how you trust to be true,, how can i know some of them arent to make your reality a nicer experience,,, most things people think and do are in order to make their reality a nicer experience,,, why can you not except that you are a life form born on and living on this planet,,, it may be more comfortable to deny this but it seems to be knowably true, im not saying i know what planets and elements and physics actually are or why they are,, ,,, we were born into this human situation,, like an ant is born an ant,,,, and we can be off or on, live or die,,, while living everything can be thought, conceptualized, created, done, infinite things,, who knows what is beyond being human...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"As to denying I am on this planet right now? The answer to that is:

What planet?

What makes you think you are really on a planet? "

i said we can think whatever we want, we can think we are anything on anything,, but there is a truth of what we are and what we are on,, whatever earth is, what it actually is, is what we are on, what we depend on to exist in the form we are in,,,,,, through our minds we can exist within the reality we experience in any way,, i can be a ballet dancer,, or be a fisherman and never speak a word, or a monk, or a banker, or an astronaut, or an artist,,, i can not think of anything during my life, i can think of everything,,,, a lot of your thoughts and ideas i agree with,, but some i dont know how you trust to be true,, how can i know some of them arent to make your reality a nicer experience,,, most things people think and do are in order to make their reality a nicer experience,,, why can you not except that you are a life form born on and living on this planet,,, it may be more comfortable to deny this but it seems to be knowably true, im not saying i know what planets and elements and physics actually are or why they are,, ,,, we were born into this human situation,, like an ant is born an ant,,,, and we can be off or on, live or die,,, while living everything can be thought, conceptualized, created, done, infinite things,, who knows what is beyond being human...

I actually thought just that, up until last weekend, when I finally looked closer at what's going on and the perfection required to pull all of this off. The perfection far exceeds the benefit, thus, it's illogical to run these Matrices for real, which only leaves one other possibility, this isn't real. But to understand that you will have to also understand the structure of the Universe and how God's/SourCe's Brain/Consciousness/Mind is structured and werks but if you buy into the 2nd Law of Thermodynamic crap theories of the Universe or Religious dogmas, you don't stand a chance of figuring out anything.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

"when I finally looked closer at what's going on and the perfection required to pull all of this off."

what do you think is going on? and if what you think is going on is going on, then i will agree with you that there is a hidden hand and hidden plan,, if you think something is being pulled off,,, you think something big will happen
( like many people),,, you can say you know something will happen,, you can say you believe something will happen,,,,, and it may,,,,,,,,, but it also may not......

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"when I finally looked closer at what's going on and the perfection required to pull all of this off."

what do you think is going on? and if what you think is going on is going on, then i will agree with you that there is a hidden hand and hidden plan,, if you think something is being pulled off,,, you think something big will happen
( like many people),,, you can say you know something will happen,, you can say you believe something will happen,,,,, and it may,,,,,,,,, but it also may not......

This thing you call Life is a Construct and the people in it always dew the same things every time, that is, up until when the question is put into motion, and the perfection required for everything to always happen the same way is disproportionate to the benefit WE the Souls would receive from the answer to the question, especially when WE can dew all of it easily IN God's/SourCe's Mind instead.

What dew I KNOW is going on? WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe, run Matrices to answer questions and WE run those Matrices in God's/SourCe's Mind and WE the Souls are the Cast, the Pinocchios/Pinocchiettes in the productions.

You are basically living in a Dream!

Wake UP Neos/Neoettes!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This thing you call Life is a Construct and the people in it always dew the same things every time, that is, up until when the question is put into motion, and the perfection required for everything to always happen the same way is disproportionate to the benefit WE the Souls would receive from the answer to the question, especially when WE can dew all of it easily IN God's/SourCe's Mind instead.

What dew I KNOW is going on? WE the Souls, the Children of God/SourCe, run Matrices to answer questions and WE run those Matrices in God's/SourCe's Mind and WE the Souls are the Cast, the Pinocchios/Pinocchiettes in the productions.

Wake UP Neos/Neoettes!

Ribbit

it seems to me like some of the conclusions you come to are interpretations of reality.... such as your belief that there is perfection required to make everything happen as it always does,,, is this taken from the notion that history repeats itself? I just dont get comfort over putting comforting ideas over what could be explained by many other things, it has the opposite effect of comforting thinking that i could be lying to myself..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I do believe that time as we perceive it is nothing but an illusion. The confirmation was an one night's dream in which I lived through almost a week, going to sleep and waking up within the dream, living my everyday life in a normal way, not that wacky disconnected thing that dreams normally are. After that experience, I've seen reports of people that lived an entire lifetime in a single dream, getting married, having children, getting old, all that stuff during only one night of sleep. That could be a definition of "Time within time".

Another way to look at it:
Recently I read an old comic book in which the hero strapped a criminal to his "mollecular disintegrator", or something like that, and when he was about to push the button and vaporize said criminal, the guy shouted at him something like "Go ahead, do it! It will be just a millisecond of pain, and then it will be over, no big deal!". The hero then responded saying "Don't you know that when the brain knows that it's about to die, it refuses to let go and extends that last moment to what you would perceive as "forever"? Yeah, that's it, you'll never be set free!"
That really made me think about what "time" really is, or is not.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Wake UP Neos/Neoettes!

Ribbit

it seems to me like some of the conclusions you come to are interpretations of reality.... such as your belief that there is perfection required to make everything happen as it always does,,, is this taken from the notion that history repeats itself? I just dont get comfort over putting comforting ideas over what could be explained by many other things, it has the opposite effect of comforting thinking that i could be lying to myself..

Ask yourself this question:

"I am a sanctioned lifeform that is of pure logic and I have brothers and sisters born all the time, that join me in my quest for the truth but I live in total perfection, with Zero Chaos, sew how can I possibly understand the truth if I don't understand Chaos?"

The answer to that? Postulate possible answers then run the experiment and after the experiment has ran, relook at the experiment and ask: "What if?" Then to answer the "what if's" you run the experiment again and make the change where the "what if" question applies and see what happens, then rinse and repeat for an eternity.

This Matrix is a Construct created in God's/SourCe's mind to answer a simple question WE the Souls have asked and considering you cannot get hurt in your mind, just contemplating sumthing, kNot a single Soul has ever been hurt in any of our Matrices.

Sew while you want to sit there and buy into this Construct, you are buying into a lie and sumday you will wake up to realize it but even if you don't, it's no biggie because if you don't, your person never does sew you will dew exactly what your person always does.

Sew it's kNot history repeating itself, it's you repeating yourself.

Ribbit

edit on 3-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join