It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I love how we are alpha testing this app for the developers. They post this seemingly (and truthfully) awesome ARG not only to stimulate the minds of those who try to figure it out but also to find kinks and bugs in the code itself. I wonder if they expected us post about this, because that would be a really good strategy on their part.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I wonder if it is supposed to be "In front of you more left."

I just can't remember what question that was...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Q: Who was with Jacobs on the Sky Train
A: Dick and Eva

Q: Were there any eyewitnesses to Jacobs death
A: [CC's Note Pic from Mrs O about strategic casaulties]

Q: Did Eva push Dick
A: Recording Pic [Dick Jacobs and Mrs Emerson]

Q: Dick was pushed

Q: What happened Monday
A: Mrs Emerson and Dick met

Q: Did Mrs Emerson Murder Dick
A: It might have been one of her associates

Q: Did [any other name!] murder Dick
A: [News Clipping Dick's Death Pic]

Q: What did Eva do
A: [Family Extension Permit pic]

Q: What is the Family Extension Permit
A: If we can bury our babies what arent we capable of

Q: Who took Evas baby
?? A: [Evas Profile Card pic]

Q: Where is Evas Baby
A: Possibly on the outside

Q: What is the Key for the outside
?? A: Opera Record Pic

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PoliceState

Could opera record pic refer to a musical note as the key....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That might be worth hanging on to for now, any music questions i throw at it, i get brushed off.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Have anyone managed to record the sound in the background, sounds like a slowed down message.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
has any one thought to wonder why the phone number listed is for Wichita Kansas? This seems odd to me as one, it is not even close to Arizona where the ip originates from, two, it is not close to the east or west coast where most movie and video game franchises are located and three its just a little tooooo close to home lol. so far this has been very interesting to say the least. keep it up and maybe we will figure it out.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Could someone try the word *aspiration* for grins....*tap joint* is the medical definition for aspiration.

Sorry to waste space here......

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

The Arizona ip isn't actually the ip of who's behind this. They're using Domains By Proxy which allows people to register sites anonymously. There is a similar process for phone numbers so most likely Kansas is a false location.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoliceState
Q: Who was with Jacobs on the Sky Train
A: Dick and Eva

Q: Were there any eyewitnesses to Jacobs death
A: [CC's Note Pic from Mrs O about strategic casaulties]

Q: Did Eva push Dick

Q: Dick was pushed

Q: What happened Monday
A: Mrs Emerson and Dick met

Q: Did Mrs Emerson Murder Dick
A: It might have been one of her associates

Q: Did [any other name!] murder Dick
A: [News Clipping Dick's Death Pic]

Q: What did Eva do
A: [Family Extension Permit pic]

Q: What is the Family Extension Permit
A: If we can bury our babies what arent we capable of

Q: Who took Evas baby
?? A: [Evas Profile Card pic]

Q: Where is Evas Baby
A: Possibly on the outside

Q: What is the Key for the outside
?? A: Opera Record Pic

Just so we don't start heading down false paths, some of those questions aren't answering what you think they are. One of the weak points with the system, and something I don't think can be quick fixed, is that it tends to grab the major key words (who, what, where, etc) and the first recognized, uh, actionable noun. So for example, the first question is actually answering "who" and "Jacobs", hence it saying Dick and Eva. And second to last, its answering "Where" and "Eva", not her baby.

That being said, I'm really impressed with the question about Emerson killing Jacobs. And the same with a person before (sorry, forgot the name) that asked who the other tapper works for ("A group of old women").

My theory about alliances is starting to change, I'm thinking maybe I had it wrong. Initially I saw it as two women in this elders group working against each other. Ms Orwell was working with Carr on the side of AMP. Mr Orwell is a councilman so it makes sense he would be helping AMP too, since they seem to be in power. I thought that Emerson and Jacobs were running a counter group, the revolution. We still don't know enough to have a real clear picture about whats up (as we shouldn't the game just started), but my new theory is...

Ok, actually I'm doubting already, but whatever. Let me write it down, and we can all think this one out.

I'm thinking all the Elders (Orwell, Emerson, more we don't know) are actually working for AMP, not against it. I also believe that Carr, Jacobs, and Our Friend on the Other End all worked for this group. Based on the recording, Jacobs started to have doubts about what they were doing (likely spying on the revolution group). "The weather is not clear" is actually a signal to Emerson that there are rumors of a revolution happening. Jacobs starts to question the agressive killing of all these revolutionaries, and this hesitation means he's the next on Carr's hitlist. The recording for Eva lets her know that Emerson had Dick killed because he questioned their methods. Our Friend, although working for the Elders, is actually spying on them for the Revolutionary leader (who I still believe to be Loman). It also makes sense that Jacobs calling out Emerson on her orders ends up with a note to Carr from Orwell, not Emerson (same evil knitting club).

I'm doubting because I'm pretty sure there are some clues we've had that poke holes in that, I'm just drawing a blank on them. Can someone tell me how we found Loman, please. Was he connected to someone?

Please feel free to poke holes in my theory, or alter it to what you think, I'm interested what others are thinking about the bigger picture here (not how Key 16 is total bunk).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Very impressed with your linking there. This is what its about, trying to link the news pieces with people and clues together! Yeah I did notice that Evas baby question was the same without even saying Baby.

I doubt we can find who is in the knitting club without generating the same response that is already out there, "a scheming group of women". but so far we know its Mrs Ruth Orwell and Mrs Emerson. I think we have our killer right here though!

Mr Orwell Works for the AMP because he signed the Regeneration Note/ Public Fine/ as Officer Orwell for being Publicly Intoxicated. Who was the note to? (who was intoxicated? Dick Jacobs)
Mr Orwell is also Commander Orwell. Not to be confused with Commander Wells, the leader of the AMP.

The only link to Dr Loman at the moment is when you are shown the Opera Record, you can ask who can play the Record. He responds, "Loman might have one" But he is on the outside.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoliceState
Very impressed with your linking there. This is what its about, trying to link the news pieces with people and clues together! Yeah I did notice that Evas baby question was the same without even saying Baby.

I doubt we can find who is in the knitting club without generating the same response that is already out there, "a scheming group of women". but so far we know its Mrs Ruth Orwell and Mrs Emerson. I think we have our killer right here though!

Mr Orwell Works for the AMP because he signed the Regeneration Note/ Public Fine/ as Officer Orwell for being Publicly Intoxicated. Who was the note to? (who was intoxicated? Dick Jacobs)
Mr Orwell is also Commander Orwell. Not to be confused with Commander Wells, the leader of the AMP.

The only link to Dr Loman at the moment is when you are shown the Opera Record, you can ask who can play the Record. He responds, "Loman might have one" But he is on the outside.

I'd just like to correct you here. The regen sentence is actually signed by Officer Welles. And if you ask who is Officer Welles, you're shown Commander Welles' card. Orwell is purely a councilman as far as we know (who is independently investigating Loman).

Based on the fact it's signed Officer Welles, I think we can assume it is a pretty old citation (before Welles moved all the way up to commander of AMP). Unless, of course, the program didn't account for the officer keyword, and it is actually Welles' son or something that we'll discover later.

I do have a request for our fine ATS Tapjoint addicts. When tomorrow rolls around (Illumination Day!), can someone transcribe (or just get the gist of) all the audio news reports for the day? I would guess they'll start whenever the usual news reports start (The earliest one I've been awake for is 7:30am US Central time). Some of us will be suffering through work/school/wedding/etc unable to check the website. Although I don't think an audio report would have a crazy vital clue, it could be part of the story we still have a gap in, and could help make a more sound theory.

Please either post them here, or on Tapjoint.Wikia.com
But then again, it's possible the whole site will change, and that won't be necessary. We'll find out very soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just read that there's a Sony press conference for Friday, has something to do with the PS Vita. Who knows. lol

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
has anyone tried the name danny matheson or charlie? Both are names of characters in jj abrams show (revolution).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My guess... prediction... is, on March 9th, they wont release any information on what this website is for, First they'll unlock huge new sections of the site, (maybe even venturing out of the noodle shop) and I think they will do a commercial spot revealing this website to the world (illumination day). Maybe some tagline like "join the revolution" And then thousands of curious tv viewers will explore, only to find this mysterious website. Then they will investigate blogs like this and see that were all trying to figure this out, giving them the motivation to jump on board. I think we are the small group needed to get the ball rolling. Then when they reveal the TV show (still think thats the best solution), we will already be deeply involved in the story, almost part of the story. Curious about what happens to characters we know about, guessing on the foundation of theories that lead to plot twists based on what we've learned in our clue finding mission. And it would be really awesome if they got all of us talking about the show by getting an online moris code device registered by user, where we could chat through it with other revolutionaries.
Either way this is a very fun and involved game.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A little under 11 hours to go!

But I gotta say, if some weird terrorist attacks go down tomorrow, I'm never going to that site again... lol

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
just tossing this here, remembered reading about how easy it is to attack power grids since their system is internet connected. A video describing everything www.nyteknik.se...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ubiquitous
I do have a request for our fine ATS Tapjoint addicts. When tomorrow rolls around (Illumination Day!), can someone transcribe (or just get the gist of) all the audio news reports for the day? I would guess they'll start whenever the usual news reports start (The earliest one I've been awake for is 7:30am US Central time). Some of us will be suffering through work/school/wedding/etc unable to check the website. Although I don't think an audio report would have a crazy vital clue, it could be part of the story we still have a gap in, and could help make a more sound theory.

We've already established that Our Friend on the Other End (OFOE) only knows of China and might live in japan. What timezone will Illumination Day start in?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey everybody,

Excellent thread! I just had to make an account to comment. I was wondering, does anyone know if there's a way to go back to key 14 or key 15 if you are already in key 16? I tried TYPE FOURTEEN using key 14's and 15's equivalents in key 16, but that didn't seem to work. Perhaps I made a mistake...

Great work so far and good luck everyone on uncovering more of this mystery.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaw613

If you are in key 16 and want to go back to key 14, use the mouse to tap instead of the keyboard and you automatically go out of keyboard mode and back to tapping mode. From that point, tap "T F" in key 15 which is [4-2] [---] [3-5] [---] [---] and you'll be back in keyboard mode for key 14.

edit on 8-3-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join