It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
weird, i asked "is this morse code" and it showed me the menu.....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Q: what is PQA
A: they work with AMP to monitor the electricity

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Q: why am i here
A: to communicate with the underground

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Thank you! For the past couple of days I have just been watching a silent video! COuldn't get it to play audio without that link!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just checked my e-mail on Yahoo and I have the classic look. So ya know the ad spot on the upper right, well I just saw an ad for Tapjoint!!!

edit on 3/11/2012 by CrashUnderride because: Added screen shot of ad.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Is it a sign of addiction if you can recognize what key that is?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoliceState
I don't know why the official page only has 13 likes. Lets get that up if you enjoyed the weeks events

www.facebook.com...
edit on 11-3-2012 by PoliceState because: link

I dont think thats the official facebook page. Especially since it points a link here, which no official page would really want to do for an ARG. If it was official the twitter page would very likely link to it, as well as when we play the video through tapjoint it would probably ask us to like it (since that's another good way to spread the word).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ubiquitous

I think it is. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I did a script to the first video, here it is:

SCRIPT TO TAPJOINT VIDEO 1

SCENE 1

*A man and a woman on an AMP Hovership. The man is looking through a pair of red binoculars.*

Man 1 (on radio): I have a pulse. It's bagged, probably 1am clocked. Expletive.

Woman 1: Mark our position, we'll pass over before end of watch.

SCENE 2

*2 men and a woman. One man using a Tapkit.*

Man 2: I've insulated the connections with leather tabs... no more shorts.

Woman 2 (Eva Jacobs?): Keep listening I want some dish.

Man 2: I'm on a stronger signal it's still going. 3/5 2/2 2/5 4/1. We have extra citrus need lumber. Ha.

Man 3: Well everyone needs lumber.

Man 3: Wait a minute, I'm getting another strong one. 3/3 3/3 3/3. X X X.

Eva Jacobs(?): Triple X. *looks to the distance* There they are. Do you see that? An AMP hovership there. Out there in the distance on the horizon.

Man 2: Nice to warn us about the cops. Can they locate us... from there?

Man 3: Not us, but whoever is sending is probably pulling watts off the city. Come on.

Eva Jacobs(?): Aargh, we just got started!

Man 1: I hate cops! But, uh, only sometimes! *Shouting "But uh, only sometimes!" as if the AMP might be able to hear everything he says*

SCENE 3

*Screen fades through from a place called Mines, then goes directly up to a place called Central Stations*

*Scene starts in what looks like Central Stations*

Woman 3: Hey Deetleman! Frank?

*Woman 3 watches Deetleman go into Sah's noodles, then sees 2 people talking through the window*

*Woman 3 then goes in to Sah's Noodles*

Woman 3: Excuse me, was there a ma-

Man 4 (Sah): Sorry lady, not open till my solar pots reach temperature.

Woman 3: Oh. This guy I work with was just in here.

Sah: No he wasn't, uh, cos I'm not open yet.

Woman 3: Hmm.

*woman 3 walks out of Sah's*

*Sah shuts what looks like an oven door, then pans through to Deetleman crawling through a tunnel then goes through an opening above him*

SCENE 4

*Sah shuts what looks like an oven door, then pans through to Deetleman crawling through a tunnel then goes through an opening door above him*

Man 5 (Chucky): Hey Deets, we've got probs in half these signal amps here. Get out of that fancy shirt and help me.

*Deetleman takes off his shirt*

Deetleman: Hey Chucky, Alright, let me get my good tools.

*Screen pans to AMP office*

SCENE 5

*Within an AMP Office*

Woman 4: Commander Welles, the latest from today's air patrol. Those pinprick surges, they're everywhere.

Man 6 (Welles): Accross all precincts?

Woman 4: Affirmative.

*Welles stands up and puts his hands on the desk*

Welles: Someone has to be organizing this tap code virus. Brandon, compare the locations with midnight licence applications.

Man 7 (Brandon): Got it.

Welles: Cops, post patrols near the larger surges. We need to get some names! *bangs fist on table*

*(camera pans down tube (mailtube?)*

*Woman 5 (Mrs Emerson(?) putting targets on the main tapjoint map*

Welles (heard through the tube): I don't need soup, I need them out! (?)

SCENE 6

*Mrs Emerson(?) knitting with others*

Mrs Emerson(?): The consistancy, the trend, and the guile involved concerns us less for the power being wasted, compared to the influence being gained.

Woman 6 (Georges): Influence is always swung like a sword.

Ruth Orwell: "You remember the god nation, Georges?

SCENE 6

*Flashback Scene*

Ruth Orwell: They killed my guardians. *Shows them hanging, outside, dead*

*Group of people standing round the dead bodies*

Man 8: Weaknesses. These wretched souls have bowed to us and asked our forgiveness. *Shows horse being roasted*

Man 8: We ask, our true god, to take these souls up, and to welcome them, to our house.

Group: Forever and ever, one true house of god.

Man 8: Young daughter, ha, will you join our nation of god, and accept that our paths together suit the divine will.

Young Ruth Orwell: Yes, I will join you.

*Pans to old tent house, shows Man 8's red boots, shows Young woman 5 in bed with MAn 8. She has stabbed him through the neck with 2 chopstics. One either side, in an X shape*

Young Ruth Orwell: Such is devine will.

*Young Ruth Orwell rips chopsticks from neck of Man 8, leaving him dead. Wipes chopsticks on curtains, puts back in her hair then climbs out of the window*

*Flashback ends, and shows Ruth Orwell smiling*

*Pans to dots*

*SPRING 2012*

ENDS

Now if anyone knows for certain any of the other names then let me know and I'll edit this one.
edit on 11-3-2012 by tomjo because: Changed some details.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ubiquitous

I don't know why the official page only has 13 likes. Lets get that up if you enjoyed the weeks events

www.facebook.com...

I dont think thats the official facebook page. Especially since it points a link here, which no official page would really want to do for an ARG. If it was official the twitter page would very likely link to it, as well as when we play the video through tapjoint it would probably ask us to like it (since that's another good way to spread the word).

Lol you assume a lot.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubiquitous

That's Key 15

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ubiquitous

www.facebook.com...

Lol you assume a lot.

I like making an ass of myself.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just for kicks, here's a previously unlocated Tapjoint flash video:

220.f4v

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Just for kicks, here's a previously unlocated Tapjoint flash video:

220.f4v

This is really deep movie, and speaks to the character of our tapper. Although at first glance he would appear to be trustworthy, in order to achieve victory he will cheat.

I kid of course.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, it's official. Tapjoint.com was indeed to release a trailer for Tom Hanks' Electric City coming soon to Yahoo.

Link to Article

Yahoo! Came to us with an interesting challenge. To launch Tom Hanks’s post-apocalyptic web series, Electric City. Where a quiet, but determined resistance is mounting against the established, power-hungry leaders. Tapjoint.com blends the feeling of a mysterious, physical space with the digital immediacy of the web. Where a legion of devoted followers cracks codes, unlocks clues, and pieces together all the elements of a traditional trailer, but in a non-linear, interactive, and communal space. Together, individual tap coders became a community, creating their own forums, wiki sites, and a Facebook page as they unraveled the mysteries of Electric City over just ten days.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Tom Hanks will be playing Cleveland Carr.

Article

In an upcoming animated series called "Electric City," Tom Hanks plays Cleveland Carr, a former police officer charged with maintaining order in a murky metropolis, where secret police and murder lurk beneath the veneer of a peaceful society.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys for leading me through the game in it's early stages! I started reading this thread at around the time that the third page had started and I was just as immersed in the game as all of you guys, except I couldn't post along with you.

I was also wondering if any of you had found any dates for the premier of Electric City. I have scoured google search results and to no avail.

Can't wait to see even further developments!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The series electric city just debuted today on yahoo. electriccity.yahoo.com... is the link. Wondered what the heck their attached game was about and did a search about it and found this thread. Interesting idea. I wonder if you can find out more stuff now that the series has been released. Go at it! (I don't have the patience to do all that xD)

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join