It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just had another radio report, saying "Power Down at 20:15".
Wonder what will happen and in what time zone we are in...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tomjo

Not trying to be rude or anything but please read the posts first.

The info you have provided has already been covered. eg from page 1:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may also find this tapjoint wiki set up by ATS members useful.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've tried to enhance slide 2 of the "What year is it" question, mostly because it was bugging the hell outta me.
I still have no clue what it is, but I thought I'd throw it on here if someone else is interested.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tobutch

I might just be me, but it looks at bit like a large stone fireplace like they have in ski or hunting lodges.

The pic does not match exactly but you can see the similarities.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ragail89

I thought so too. It just seems out of place since consuming "energy" is a crime.
You can get arrested for illegal energy use by being drunk, something called "solar pots" is used to cook food. Wouldn't burning wood be considered energy abuse?

I'm probably reading to much into this. The slide may not be important at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tobutch

I think the slides are more of a clue as to either when this is taking place or when things changed. Each of the tree slides has a very timely feel of the 50s or 60s to me. The car, a traditional family home fire place and a photo that looks like the ones they take when a brand new freeway system was impressive. (I'm guessing because it looked like there was little else built around/beneath that freeway system).

They just look like symbolism of "A better time" to me. My guess at this point is A better Time would be before the apocolypse/chinese invasion of canada/corporate take over of all energy.

Just my two cents so far on those slides.

Oh, yeah and based on some questions i had asked, Im throwing my money at China invaded Canada at some point.

edit on 6-3-2012 by tenaciousapathy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Q Will they find me?
A lets discuss something else

Q will they find you?
A maybe we should talk aout something else

Is this a response if the game doesn't understand? or does the secret correspondent not want to reveal our fate?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
To me that sounds like a "This is a dead end (at this point in time)" response as opposed to responses like "I don't understand" etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So I just started experimenting with words from the word list. Here are some responses:

Q: What is our nationality?
A: There are no nations. Only what you see around you.

Q; Show me the silverware.
A: Noone has silver

Q: Are you rich?
A: I wish.

Q: Am I rich?
A: How would I know.

Q: What does tapjoint mean?
A: Where you will find key sixteen.

Q: What group do you belong to?
A: A scheming group of elderly women.

Q: What scheming group?
A: (Shows me the letter from Ruth).

Q: What are these marks on the map?
A: You are using one right now.

Q: What month do we have?
A: March.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Q: Is Emerson/Ruth/Eva/Loman/Carr/Councilman Orwell/Welles/Frank/Roger/Hope/Walter/Dick/Butler your friend?
A: No.

Q: Am I your friend?
A: I don't think we have even met.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Alexander1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That is brilliant

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is an interesting one:

Q: What website should I go to?

A: You will find out on illumination day.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was reading the Textile Guild bill

Q: Show me the jacket
A: Be more specific

Q: Who does the jacket belong to
A: Comes from an AMP officers uniform

I think he might be referring to the AMP Patch... BUT THEN

Q: Where does the AMP patch come from
A: I dont have that info

Nothing about the jacket lining though.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Okej this might be a longshot, but a guy called Vernon Moore will be holding a concert 9 march called World Revolution. Like a said a longshot. but Moore was the last name of one of our guys, but why make such a complicated "advertisment" about it. I think we can assume that this is something made by someone within Anonymous, since their logo is posted on one of the letters. Maby they will do something during the concert?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't think this has anything to do with anonymous.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
But no music/movie/game etc. would never post anonymous logo. So why is it there?
Anywone managed to record the background sound, it sound like a voice slowed down
edit on 6-3-2012 by Svinge because: (no reason given)

Just next to the church there is a crossway that looks like one of the pictures

edit on 6-3-2012 by Svinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Might just be the logo for an old fabric repair shop, after all, he did repair the jacket lining. That's what Textile Guild means to me. I wouldn't pay much attention to that (personally)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is messing with my brain so bad, can't drop the concert.
-last name (Moore) is correct
-Date is correct
-Name of the concert is World Revolution
-Time of the concert is 20:30 and the power down will be at 20:15, just before the concert.
-The freeway just 50 m from the chuch looks very similar to the freeway on one of the pictures "what year is it"
-There is a religious concert, and anonymous have had a long dispute with religious extremists

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svinge
This is messing with my brain so bad, can't drop the concert.
-last name (Moore) is correct
-Date is correct
-Name of the concert is World Revolution
-Time of the concert is 20:30 and the power down will be at 20:15, just before the concert.
-The freeway just 50 m from the chuch looks very similar to the freeway on one of the pictures "what year is it"
-There is a religious concert, and anonymous have had a long dispute with religious extremists

This would make no sense at all. I appreciate the effort you put into stretching this as thin as it will go, though. If you were going to advertise a concert (with a single showtime), would you create a confusing application that will only reveal itself THE DAY OF THE CONCERT? That's the exact way you don't get an audience to come.

And you're still trying to tie anonymous to this? Because they used a logo? By the way google "Suit logo" for me quick. HOLY # ANON TOOK OVER GOOGLE. It's as if the creators googled and grabbed the first image that popped up.

Sorry to jump down your throat there, but people always have fun with an ARG like this, then spread it way too thin and look for the most ridiculous thing. There are always hints on where to go next.

Now if the concert is an opera....
edit on 6-3-2012 by Ubiquitous because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Ubiquitous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ubiquitous

haha sorry, think i realize now how far away i am
just tried to cover every possible lead, how random it just might be. Thought someone would do something during the concert, not that it was a advertisement. Lol even talked to Vernon Moore asking if he know anything >< Well well, starting from scratch

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join