It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by Azadok

TextI do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.
reply to post by Jameela

Please explain verses 5 :20 and 5 :21 of your Koran . It is my understanding that it discusses how God gave the land they are on to them and I am speaking of the land God promised them in the Torah .

Do you wish to discuss my faith or my beliefs? As I believe that discussion would be outside the scope of this thread and hence off topic. Perhaps the OP would not appreciate a complete derailment of his thread, and it appears to be against forum policy? And at this point we are going far afield from the original of how people are prejudicial in their posting and threads on forum.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

I was looking for your interpretation of those verses because they seem to be in line with the original OP and I just wanted to say that you are correct that God chose each one of us to be at our places in life to suit his needs . God gave us free will to chose to love him or not and we both agree that Satan has tried to derail Gods plan . I am firm in my faith to death if need be and this old tired body will welcome it when it comes . Not all of us were given eyes to see or ears to hear so keep on searching all the scriptures for the truth.

link   

reply to post by Jobeycool

100% fact..West Bank use to be called Judea.Muslim world would not know this with their leaders terrible education and hatred of jews.

100% fact, what the Jews have done to the Palestinian people is the same as what the Europeans did to the Native Americans, if you think genocide and the slaughter of innocent people who have lived on a land for 1000's of years for the purpose of 'owning' their land is morally right then you might not be able to consider right from wrong in an appropriate and socially moral construct.

When the Philistines return from extermination by the Babylonians to take their little nation-state back on the shore of the Mediterranean, I'll eat crow. Until then, the "Palestinians" can keep on keeping on.

/TOA

link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
The land was stolen... and now those that it was stolen from are terrorists and Americans needs to send money and soldiers to defend stolen land?

How do you steal from yourself? Please explain.

/TOA

I wonder, of what value is speech from someone who does not read, nor attempts to learn, nor seeks any kind of peace with others? In my opinion speech from that person is valueless, and that persons words will never be heeded by thinking men.

The one post that had true value in this thread, more so even than what I wrote, was written by beezzer

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
None of it is real.....

Your egos make up about 99% of all you experience. You will understand soon enough...some of you will give a big sigh of relief and say to yourselves...thank God what we have been experiencing the last 7000 years wasnt real. Many of you will go insane and die but it will really just be your egos that are dying.

Zi
Sumerian
Essence of man that can exist here and there (spirit)

On (see Jah Bul On)
On, a name in Genesis in the Bible (in "Potiphar priest of On"), thought in older times to be a name of Osiris (but now known by Egyptologists to be the Hebrew form of the Ancient Egyptian name of the city of Heliopolis).

The name Heliopolis is of ancient Greek origin, Ἡλιούπολις, meaning city of the sun as it was the principal seat of sun worship to Re-Atum or Atum-Re, "the evening sun". Originally, this ancient city was known by the Egyptians as Iunu, from the transliteration ỉwnw,[5] probably pronounced *Āwanu, and means "(Place of) Pillars". In biblical Hebrew Heliopolis was referred to as, Ôn ( אן ) or Āwen ( און ), Greek: Ὂν.

Pillars

[edit] History

[edit] Egyptian Heliopolis

The Egyptian god Atum, was the chief deity of the city Iunu (Heliopolis), who was worshipped in the primary temple, known as Per-Aat (*Par-ʻĀʼat, written pr-ꜥꜣt, 'Great House') and Per-Atum (*Par-ʼAtāma, written pr-ỉtmw 'Temple [lit. 'House'] of Atum"'; Hebrew: פתם‎ Pithom). Iunu was also the original source of the worship of the Ennead pantheon. Although in later times, as Horus gained in prominence, worship focused on the syncretic solar deity Ra-harakhty (literally Ra, [who is] Horus of the Two Horizons).

Lets just say there are 2 groups on this planet-
One group is practicing magic to keep something bad from coming into this reality and the other group is trying to open up the gate and bring something really bad in.

ISis RA ELohim or Israel. It is all hidden in plain sight because thats the rules. There are no secrets. They show it to you in movies you think are scifi fantasy.

There are good jews out there
There are good christians out there
There are good muslims out there
All the ones that are bad and destructive arent really that way....they have just bought into the illusion. They are forgiven as well.

They have been divided and war against one another. You will kick yourselves when you finally realize what a non issue it was that was making us all war against each other. How could we have been so stupid and foolish...you will hear alot of that.

God is good indeed.
edit on 3-3-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

TextI do not preach my religion to you, what I do is attempt to help you become better informed as to what my beliefs actually are, they really are not some terrifying set of beliefs that some news organizations might have you believe. But I could truly care less what you believe, as they will be between you and G-D, and I should hope that you can care less what my beliefs are.
reply to post by Jameela

Please explain verses 5 :20 and 5 :21 of your Koran . It is my understanding that it discusses how God gave the land they are on to them and I am speaking of the land God promised them in the Torah .

Do you wish to discuss my faith or my beliefs? As I believe that discussion would be outside the scope of this thread and hence off topic. Perhaps the OP would not appreciate a complete derailment of his thread, and it appears to be against forum policy? And at this point we are going far afield from the original of how people are prejudicial in their posting and threads on forum.

I was looking for your interpretation of those verses because they seem to be in line with the original OP and I just wanted to say that you are correct that God chose each one of us to be at our places in life to suit his needs . God gave us free will to chose to love him or not and we both agree that Satan has tried to derail Gods plan . I am firm in my faith to death if need be and this old tired body will welcome it when it comes . Not all of us were given eyes to see or ears to hear so keep on searching all the scriptures for the truth.

We are both firm in our faith. I will die in mine, and you in yours. I do not like to debate religion, at all, it is taught against in my religion because it causes disease in the heart. Practicing religion is what is valued, and doing our best in this life, and seeking forgiveness for our faults and shortcomings. I am sure you would agree. That said, if I get into exegesis of the Holy Quran it is not simple, and you will have many questions and there will be many things you will not understand. It is not a forum debate either, and I will not go against my religion and open topics with someone who more than likely does not seek an understanding of my beliefs, but rather is desirous of attempting to convince me of theirs. Such a topic holds no value for either one of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm not a Zionist.

1) I don't care for the actions of Israel against the Palestinians. However, I don't believe that Israel doesn't have a right to exist at this point. I believe Israel should honor the UN borders for Palestine and get their settlers out of Palestinian territory.

2) I don't care for the actions of Iran.

3) I don't care for the actions of my own government and wish they would quit meddling with Israel and Iran. We need to leave Afghanistan ASAP.

After the US Civil War, most Americans were pacifists and didn't want to get involved in WWI. American WWI vets often spoke of the horrors of modern warfare and expressed a desire that the US stay out of further wars. Most Americans didn't want to be part of WWII either and were still mostly pacifists, to the point they had to institute a draft and hit the public hard with extreme propaganda (that was often full of half-truths and outright lies). This propaganda was never recanted or corrected after the war. Thus begins the US involvement the world wanted and now regrets. Be careful what you wish for world. I'd love to see a US return to pacifism and a desire for neutrality. Forget this globalism crap.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've spent time in the Middle East, though not in Iran. My exposure to Iranian culture came as a result of several friends I made in the 70's when the Shah was diposed and many came to England.

Why is my question not answered?
edit on 3-3-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

TextWe are both firm in our faith. I will die in mine, and you in yours. I do not like to debate religion, at all, it is taught against in my religion because it causes disease in the heart. Practicing religion is what is valued, and doing our best in this life, and seeking forgiveness for our faults and shortcomings. I am sure you would agree. That said, if I get into exegesis of the Holy Quran it is not simple, and you will have many questions and there will be many things you will not understand. It is not a forum debate either, and I will not go against my religion and open topics with someone who more than likely does not seek an understanding of my beliefs, but rather is desirous of attempting to convince me of theirs. Such a topic holds no value for either one of us
reply to post by Jameela

I by know means am trying to convert you , as I said God placed us right were He wants us in these end times , God chose our parents and when and our birth wood be. He gave us free will and a brain to search out the wonders of Him and His plan . Like I said not everyone was given eyes to see or ears to hear the truth and God did this to protect them believe it or not . You are an intelligent man and quite capable of seeking the truth no matter what path it takes you . Peace to you for the clock is winding down on the age of man and all will know the truth soon enough even the Zionists who have it wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

12 follower Islam, (hereafter called shia which means follower and interpreted as a people who follow the 12 Imams (as) ) is radically different in our interpretation of Islam than Sunni peoples, which are the majority in the middle eastern nations. Shia Islam is what is followed in Iran and in minority in other countries. Shia Islam is one of peace, it is against our religion (Sharia) to do more than defend ourselves, eg: we are not allowed under sharia to invade another country that is at peace with us. We can only defend ourselves from any attacks. That said, this will only change under the rule of the rightful Imam (as) whom we call the Mahdi (atfs) we are waiting for His (atfs) return and when this happens He (atfs) and those of HIS army will fight against the Dajjal or whom is also called the anti christ. At this time, people will be either one or the other, for the dajjal or against him, or with the Mahdi (atfs) or against HIM (atfs) It is the Mahdi (atfs) who will establish G-D's rule on earth, with Jesus (as) In our belief it is at this time that the middle east will be governed under Islam. And not one minute before.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

So, I'm interpreting your answer as "no" unless your Imam says otherwise.

Am I correct?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jameela

Am I correct?

That is correct. Until HIS (atfs) reappearance.

Which of course we all pray for everyday, because His reappearance means an end to injustice and oppression and tyranny. But until then we are not allowed under sharia law to participate in offensive jihad, only self defense is allowed.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Am I correct?

Which of course we all pray for everyday, because His reappearance means an end to injustice and oppression and tyranny. But until then we are not allowed under sharia law to participate in offensive jihad, only self defense is allowed.

So how will you know of HIS (atfs) true appearance?

Suppose someone just wanted to usurp the role?

The reason why I ask is basically, you're saying nope. We won't kill/attack/invade until the big guy says so.

Now THAT wouldn't concern me, until you said that you're looking towards his return.

So you won't kill us infidels, unless your guy returns and says to.

. . . . . . . . . . . Do you get yet why there might be an issue with Islam? Why we might be a wee bit concerned?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Am I correct?

So how will you know of HIS (atfs) true appearance?

Suppose someone just wanted to usurp the role?

The reason why I ask is basically, you're saying nope. We won't kill/attack/invade until the big guy says so.

Now THAT wouldn't concern me, until you said that you're looking towards his return.

So you won't kill us infidels, unless your guy returns and says to.

. . . . . . . . . . . Do you get yet why there might be an issue with Islam? Why we might be a wee bit concerned?

yes this concern is very understandable. And we are warned of false mahdis, which has in the past already happened, impersonators. But there are certain signs, as well a spiritual recognition of His (as) coming. Most important is a call, which only the faithful will hear, and in an instant those faithful will be gathered together with the Imam (atfs) at the Kaaba. This will happen in the blink of an eye.

When those faithful are gathered by the power of G-D at the Kaaba in Mecca one of them will be chosen by the Imam (atfs) to announce His reappearence and the announcer will be killed by the sunnis immediately. After 6 months will be another call for the rest of the faithful, which again only the faithful will hear. Those who do not hear any call should be very careful concerning anyone who claims to be the Imam (atfs)

The signs of the return are so numerous there can be no doubt for those who know the religion. Those who dont will fall for anything or any ideology.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Is the return prophesized?

Is this a done deal then?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Is the return prophesized?

Is this a done deal then?

Yes all this is in prophecy, and it is prophecy we wait for the fulfillment of. We wait for the call.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

So, this is a Shia belief and not a Sunni belief? When do you believe this will occur?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I appreciate your candor, your honesty.

But how can we, in the west, have a trusting relationship when (at the call) you will turn and attack/invade and usurpt our way of life?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
reply to post by Jameela

So, this is a Shia belief and not a Sunni belief? When do you believe this will occur?

This is a Shia belief, although we prove it to sunnis using ahadith (holy narrations) in their books (sunni and shia have different books of ahadith) but only Shia have a deep faith and belief in this, we believe the sunnis will fight against the Imam (atfs) at least in the beginning, they will be the enemies of our Imam (atfs) the same as they are the enemies of the Shia today.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

But how can we, in the west, have a trusting relationship when (at the call) you will turn and attack/invade and usurpt our way of life?

Do the Jews not hold to the same type of a belief in their Messiah? Yes in fact they do. If you are afraid of our prophecies why not then be afraid of theirs? Prophecy is just that, it is prophecy, everyone on the planet thinks we are close to the end of something, but until it ends we must all live in it do you not agree? Why not agree on the principles of life and good moral conduct with one another rather than unsubstantiated fear?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Do the Jews not hold to the same type of a belief in their Messiah? Yes in fact they do. If you are afraid of our prophecies why not then be afraid of theirs? Prophecy is just that, it is prophecy, everyone on the planet thinks we are close to the end of something, but until it ends we must all live in it do you not agree? Why not agree on the principles of life and good moral conduct with one another rather than unsubstantiated fear?

Because any alliance would be predicated on your religious tenent.

While Christianity has no "end game attack everyone" outcome, Islam does.

And that should make anuone worried.

Again, I appreciate your candor.

G'night.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join