It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
So question to you....do you live in this land you support?

I am the chosen race......The human race

I can't even see how this relates to anything in your post, or how anything in your post relates to another, so I don't really know what I'm answering.

Yes I live in Israel. Served in the IDF and been into a couple of wars. What now?

I also never said I am a part of a chosen race so don't be too rushed to put words in my mouth.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by plube
So question to you....do you live in this land you support?

I am the chosen race......The human race

I can't even see how this relates to anything in your post, or how anything in your post relates to another, so I don't really know what I'm answering.

Yes I live in Israel. Served in the IDF and been into a couple of wars. What now?

I also never said I am a part of a chosen race so don't be too rushed to put words in my mouth.

Woooooow

How many Palestinians ( fool sheep ) did you kill ?

BTW I appreciate your presence in this thread. It really fits you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ahh, so nice to see you ignoring my posts again. Ofcourse, you will quote the post of mine which doesn't address you while ignoring the one that does. It's even funnier considering both posts are right one after another and you can't miss it.

As for your question, I haven't killed any living being in my lifetime, including Palestinians.
And I like it that you enjoy my presence.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Ahh, so nice to see you ignoring my posts again. Ofcourse, you will quote the post of mine which doesn't address you while ignoring the one that does. It's even funnier considering both posts are right one after another and you can't miss it.

As for your question, I haven't killed any living being in my lifetime, including Palestinians.
And I like it that you enjoy my presence.

So , Palestinians are living beings living in your garden ?

I didn't mean I enjoyed your presence in Palestine or even this thread. I just meant you are welcome to the Zionists thread.

Welcome to Zionists thread means like welcome to hell.

It doesn't mean hell is a place for joy or enjoy.
edit on 7/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

So I'm in hell now?

How can I resist the urge to shoot myself upon knowing I have been dragged to Hell itself! I can't! Oh the shame! The humiliation! How did I get to hell so fast? ...

Seriously now, "friend", either your Persian-English translator is WAY off, or you simply are going batsh!t insane.

I'd advise taking some time off this website for your own good. I seriously do, even if you are the most entertaining person I have ever meant online and your presence will be missed dearly by me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

So I'm in hell now?

How can I resist the urge to shoot myself upon knowing I have been dragged to Hell itself! I can't! Oh the shame! The humiliation! How did I get to hell so fast? ...

Seriously now, "friend", either your Persian-English translator is WAY off, or you simply are going batsh!t insane.

I'd advise taking some time off this website for your own good. I seriously do, even if you are the most entertaining person I have ever meant online and your presence will be missed dearly by me.

I rather like to stand here and let Zionists burn in their lies.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The only thing that burns are your brain cells. You don't even seem to know what you want to talk about next.
Much rage and confusion if you ask me, but you probably don't.

So yeah don't let me disturb you 'standing here'. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The only thing that burns are your brain cells. You don't even seem to know what you want to talk about next.
Much rage and confusion if you ask me, but you probably don't.

So yeah don't let me disturb you 'standing here'. Enjoy.

Who told you I am disturbed.

The hell means reality of the things one has done or supported.

And reality of invading some people's land , killing and suffocating them is hell.

So , I am not in hell and I don't feel the heat because I am a free man and I never support invasion and oppression.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Get an imam to call jihad on those warmongers... A Muslim must save his honor and dfend Allah. Surely Allah loves those who kill in his honor!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Way to oversimplify, guy. All evil in the world is Zionism? Just leave the Rastafarians out of this. They expect to go to holy Mt. Zion someday. They do not have bombs. The whole New World Order Zionist thing is too convoluted to understand, let alone to support.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join