It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by hmdphantom
We just want 12th Imam to come and rule on Muslims. We don't want you to be our slaves.

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the 12th Imam supposed to rule over an Islamic earth? Would that not mean i would have to convert? No more freedom of choice to choose my religion or lack thereof? What would happen to me if i want to remain atheist?

And I just know anything i say is not credible to you. Because your TV is your Imam.

I know you didnt address that to me, but i bet you watch more TV than some of us westerners. I watch none at all. No one is my Imam.

Then look at this verse which is considered to be one of the most important references about 12th Imam :

AND IT IS OUR WILL, TO OBLIGE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WEAKEND IN THE EARTH, AND TO MAKE THEM LEADERS, AND TO MAKE THEM INHERITORS.

28-5

And Jesus who is not dead will be one proof for his righteousness. So , some people are followers of truth will convert (if they will).

Once people learn about the truth they will convert , if they are not arrogant.

And It is about 8 years I don't watch TV while I am still young and I love colors and illumination.

True Imam is the one who brings truth to my heart and just shows you the true way. True way is the way you believe in your heart. He is not taking anyone by force since god doesn't want to force us to do the right thing.

We will be choosing being since the end of time , 12th Imam dominion is like nothing have been on earth ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
To the OP (Salaam Alaikum ya akhi)

To the rest,

what I am noticing here thus far is that many people, conspiracists all (?) while ready to distrust news sources where concerns their governments agenda toward themselves, are quick to believe the same news sources where concerns the rest of the world at large. You either believe these sources are lying to you about what is true or you trust them, and if you believe they lie about some things then you must investigate every word out of their mouth.

Assalamu aleykum ya okhti ( am I right ?)

You know there are levels of arrogance within my heart . Sometimes I am too arrogant and think that truth should come to me. That is when all the searches stops.

But I think people on this site are mostly trying to understand the truth. But the problem is that they just trust the sources from the same people who provide News in their TV
edit on 4/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

People critisize him and the leader much in our daily life.

But Do you trust me ?

Or

You refuse to believe this , then you are following the same mind-frame which was telling you that people are usually killed in Iran for no logical reason ?

And the reason I speak with him with this tune is that she knows what I'm talking about , and you just saw this post I sent to her.

So . don't rush to conclusion.

The only reason Iran makes an issue over Israel is to galvanize your religiously brainwashed masses into having a common enemy and therfore a common goal. For lack of that, your people would overthrow your corrupt, evil government when they realize the only real enemy is the Islamic clergy and its Basij goons.

You just started to bring the same thing you have been fed with ,and what do you want me to say except "You just eat too much propaganda by your TV in your homeland , Then you come to my threads , vommit the propaganda (TV propaganda) on my thread"

You just follow your old mind-frame and leaving it is so scary to you. The mind-frame is what you have been fed through the TV.

So , my last sentence : If you have something true , bring it on , otherwise don't bother writing replies.

Palestine issue is Islam world issue and humanity issue.

If you are not familiar with those words , just write that you are Zionist.

Israel is in middle east to expand , read my last posts , or read and watch more about them. Those Zionists are the ones who are running the whole US governmental system. They are masters of conspiracies and they are behind nearly every plan against humanity.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I know Islamic countries and Muslims have issues , but as long as Americans are here with their plans of divide and conquer , there will be no peace.

Shiat and Sunni people have been living together for centuries , but in the last 300 years most sinister plans for divide and conquer took place.

So , the problems you see today are about three hundred years old or less.

You know what's wrong about colonialists ?

They are just like some strong guys who just rub a asleep child.

That is the truth about them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Omfg are you serious? Are post a few pictures of people dancing and draw lines concluding they are demon worshipers? Wow you really will believe anything, wont you? No wonder your brutal Iranian government has such an easy time keeping you all in line and having you chant "Death to America! Death to Israel!" over and over again at prayer rallies like good little drones.

No , you are so lazy about believing so that your war-monger govt takes you people to any war necessary.

And you don't take care about studying , because it will take some brain. That is why you are an atheist , you are just floating in your illusion. You never get to believe anything , and that is why you are easily played and you are token to wars one after another.

You don't even give a damn people are being killed , raped and hurt in middle east.

You just care about one thing , you.

That is why you are a Zionist.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Kung fu panda 2 - Baphomet - Lady gaga - Beyonce.

Lady Gaga

Michael Jackson

Chris brown

Kerli

There are more.

Some goofy guy in Iran

OMG!
You might be on to something!!!!

His left hand is missing

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

yes i would have to agree with you....he certainly does cut to the chase and as he states....his father says to him....you were born a jew....and you will die a jew.....Where is life choice in that when it is dictated to you....I am certainly glad i was not born to a religion...because i will make my own choices and live by them...right or wrong...least they were my choices.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

It is not matter of name , they(Palestinians) were locals living there.

Yes, it is a matter of name. Do the Syrians call themselves by another name? Do the Lebanese? Or Egyptians? No, they don't. "Palestinian" is a name for a political tool used to steal land from Israel. Use your own brain and learn the true history of the lands of Israel and who it really belongs to and stop spewing what you've been brainwashed with by your imams.

/TOA

So , Palestinians took over and killed and expelled Zionists ?

Where did you find that ?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
May I posit something?

Since this IS a conspiracy site, I have a conspiracy in mind.

Imagine an Iranian agent, visiting ATS, pitting westerner against westerner in ideological fights. Undermining cohesive unity in western approaches towards Middle Eastern policy.

Can't we agree on principle?
Can't we stand together, anti-war person and warrior?
We may be on opposing sides on a variety of issues, but we are brothers, cousins who face an ideology that is splitting us apart!

Who will be the first to take my hand in unity against an ideology that tries to tear us apart internally?

Don't change your views.
Don't concede on your beliefs.
But rise above petty issues instead.

I don't support war , but I don't support bullying and oppression either.

suppose you are a peacekeeper person , you avoid fighting.

Then some bully guy comes and takes your home , are you still a peace keeper ?

Or keeping your home is your no1 priority ?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
To the OP (Salaam Alaikum ya akhi)

To the rest,

what I am noticing here thus far is that many people, conspiracists all (?) while ready to distrust news sources where concerns their governments agenda toward themselves, are quick to believe the same news sources where concerns the rest of the world at large. You either believe these sources are lying to you about what is true or you trust them, and if you believe they lie about some things then you must investigate every word out of their mouth.

Assalamu aleykum ya okhti ( am I right ?)

You know there are levels of arrogance within my heart . Sometimes I am too arrogant and think that truth should come to me. That is when all the searches stops.

But I think people on this site are mostly trying to understand the truth. But the problem is that they just trust the sources from the same people who provide News in their TV
edit on 4/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Wa Aleikum Salaam Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

yes you are right

I agree people mostly are wanting truth, I do not think it is always arrogance, but forgetting to think everything through to logical conclusion.So I made the point.

I want peace, somehow. We are going farther from it everyday. The world is small so we speak truth on the internet, in the hopes of gaining an understanding with people who do not understand.

People of G-D when they hear the truth know it is truth in their hearts, because the truth is a beauty. And when they hear it they want to hear more.

But people do not like to be wrong, as it shames. And sometimes when someone learns they have been wrong they want to fight feeling shame, so they fight the truth. This way they do not have to feel such things.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Only Americans can be "zionists"?

No , just look what countries invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe some people live in Israel and are not Zionists.

You have seen a pretty war?

No , but some wars have clear reasons before they take place. But some wars have layers of conspiracies behind them hidden in the core.

So muslims can be zionists, too? They have used bombs - I've seen 'em. What happened to only Americans can be Zionists?

I meant the special bomb with a mushroom which is intended to kill civilian and make a huge terror.

Islamic terrorists are zionists, too?

they are clearly Zionists tools , I mean the ones who kill other Muslims who have not token over their countries. 9/11 Hi-jackers were tools.

Zionists are behind sex? Can I buy one a beer, then? that was one GREAT invention! How did the human race propagate itself before Zionists were invented?

The ones who have changed peoples mind-frame and are taking benefits through sex trade are Zionists. But human-being are connected to their reproduction system , the question is how to use it ?

Iranian mosques don't have minarets? I didn't know that!

I have two answers,

1. maybe they are the things which we have been told 12th Imam will destroy

2.they are not being brought from idol worshiping civilizations like Egypt to here. And they were used to call for pray(Azan).

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
well just shows how clued in you are doesn't it.....

Well actually I am clued enough to realize that like that guy in your avatar there are hundreds more, some sell their books for money, some others do it just for the heck of it. Bottom point is that guy is not even trying to validate his claims by any means. Debating about him is as pointless as debating about anyone else on youtube that just speaks his agenda out loud without any need to validate his points.

As for your 'Orthodox Jews against Zionism', I really can't miss the fact that all of your sources are from NKUSA, Neturei Karta. Not very orthodox, but what the heck. They are known for bashing Israel at any chance given and are the equivalent of Westboro Baptist Church on a slightly larger scale. Some NK also live in Israel, Jerusalem.

Every religion, movement, country, people (etc) in the world has a sect among them who oppose. For Jews you can find Neturei Karta, with Muslims you can find lots and lots of other Muslims who have witnessed the horrors their governments are conducting on their people, in Christianity you have Westboro and the list goes on.

Just because there is such a sect that opposes Zionism, and they are Jews themselves, does not make them right or give them extra credit. If you want to quote Neturei Karta for anything, please become more clued and see what their religious agenda is. Once their 'Messiah' arrives, all of the people on ATS that use them whenever they want to denounce Zionism are not going to like them any more than they like the Israeli Army. So just because they are against Zionism now does not mean they are legit.

but becuase i speak out about it does not make me anti semetic

That's the second time now you've brought that up without anyone even saying something remotely similar to "you're anti semetic".

Personally I think it speaks volumes of your perception of Jews or Zionism. You can relax, nobody accused you with anything but ignorance and even that is nothing that can't be changed with a solid head and neutral point of view on things.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

His left hand is missing

LOL! Comment of the year.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

LOL! You just gave me a mental image of Ahmadinejad getting his left hand cut off after Parliament questions him next week over any involvement he might have had in Iran's biggest bank fraud of over $2.6 billion.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Once people learn about the truth they will convert , if they are not arrogant.

I sort of agree with this. I learned about the Truth, and I converted. That is why I am no longer a muslim, and have not been for nearly 30 years.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So basically, anyone can be a "Zionist", and the only qualification to meet your rather wide definition of "zionist" is that they don't agree with your world view?

edit on 2012/3/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

your correct...just because they are jewish does not give them extra credit...but it does give them some insight...and just because i only posted the one video from one sect....just look and you will see so many others saying the same thing...but It makes no difference to me....I have done my research into the Zionist influence behind the state of many governments and you can just go to my 911 Thread and look at some of the political mapping i have done.....

If you would like me to class all jews into one grouping then that would be wrong....that would be condemning all Jews for the acts of a few.

The Zionist movement is political....and the movement has claimed to speak on behalf of all Jews....so the point i was making...and take it how you like...is that all Jews are NOT Zionists....and many....NOT ALL do not want or wish to be put in a class with the Zionists....Now i use the Anti-Semitic statement....because that is what i have been called...maybe not by you in this particular thread but by many.....whether you choose to believe it or not....The term gets over used for political reasons....And i think you know that as well...

Now your name alone says you are for Israel....well bully for you....but I say Israel is an illegal state set up by the Rothchilds to further their end goals and I personally would gladly see the state of Rothchilds in ruins for all the killing and hatred they have spawned under the guise of peace....They are a war mongering hate stirring nation who took advantage of a situation using the banks and their political clout to sway the UN into sanctioning a homeland in the name of Jewishness under the guise of Zionism.

you see i can and will clearly state my thoughts without any problem.....Would i never wish the demise of Jewish people or any other people...Not on my life....do i think any race of people deserve a homeland....NOPE.....we are all one race...and there should not be any borders in a perfect world....the planet earth is home to the human race....we are all one nation.....the sooner religions....and political barriers are torn down the sooner we as a human race can actually learn to start to live in peace.

you see you have no idea of where i am coming from...you make assumptions that i am for one side or another...there is nothing worse than hiding a political agenda behind religious beliefs....as i said before that gos for Islam...Christendom......Zionism(political)....I don't care if the Buddhists rose up as a political force...i would say the same.....when any nations tries inflict their beliefs onto others it is wrong.

When people say that the state of Israel should be happy with their 1967 borders....I think that is crap....Israel hadn't any borders before that time and that is how it should be....Jewish is a people......not a place.....as that would be like saying America is Christian and belongs to Christians..... please show me the Christian state.....Or show me the Hindu State.....

You see when people Say Israel is a Jewish State....It is not ....never has been .....and never will be......It is a Zionist state.......It was not formed on the behalf of the Jewish people ....It was formed by a political movement for political purposes.

"This conflict has raged for 100 years because the Palestinians refuse to end it. They refuse to accept a Jewish state," Netanyahu said.

source

Now don't go thinking i think this has only been going on for 100yrs as i know this conflict is thousands of years old....

Zionism was not a religious movement; it was a primarily political. The early Zionists sought to establish a secular state of Israel, recognized by the world, through purely legal means. Theodor Herzl, for example, was a completely assimilated secular Jewish journalist. He felt little attachment to his Jewish heritage until he covered the trial of Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish captain in the French military who was (unjustly) convicted of passing secrets to Germany. The charges against Dreyfus brought out a wave of anti-Jewish sentiment that shocked Herzl into realizing the need for a Jewish state. Early Zionists were so desperate for a refuge at one point that they actually considered a proposal to create a Jewish homeland in Uganda. Alaska and Siberia were also discussed. But the only land that truly inspired Jewish people worldwide was our ancient homeland, at that time a part of the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire known as Palestine.

source

So question to you....do you live in this land you support?

I am the chosen race......The human race
edit on 073131p://f21Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
god those jews dont give up lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The people who are making threads about invading and killing people in middle east are the Zionists.

Let me explain more ,

We all have agendas , some of our agendas are our main agendas , some of them are the core of the agenda.

For many people , it is hard to change it because of bigotry.

So , it is about some months that I have figured out that many people , even on ATS are just supporting Israel because they have the right to their mother land.

I have reasoned much with these people.

I have brought logical reasons for them that some foreigner people don't have the right to take over some people's land and kill the owners. But those people who can not even give up their own house to someone else tell me that Palestinians should give up their land.

So , as I have noticed these bigot people are informed well about Israel and the history of the land. And their only reason is that they support these actions.

This thread is a red light for those who think they can hide their agendas forever and make their new threads for more war and massacre.(Even though bigots should give up bigotry , but there is no reason that I should give up exposing them. Maybe they change their mind)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I have brought logical reasons for them that some foreigner people don't have the right to take over some people's land and kill the owners. But those people who can not even give up their own house to someone else tell me that Palestinians should give up their land.

You have also been given the explanation to the whole ordeal of things, that one would just consider and read if he was truly neutral and open minded, but you did not even bother to read it.

And please... LOGICAL reasons? Most of your blabbering consists of quotes from the Quran, your own nonsense, and pictures of pop artists and Kung Fu Panda. How is this logical in any sort of way?

Plus, you're making stupid accusations then hide and try to change subject when you see your points are irrelevant and dumb.

Nice try making this look like you're the sane person using perfectly sound logic while everyone that argues with you is a liar or a Zionist trying to take over the world. This rhetoric only works on ATS (or similar forums) with all the mental-handicap-ness going around and lack of critical (or even basic) thinking, so I hope you enjoy your time here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join