It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Iran and Israel: 'As President of the United States, I Don't Bluff'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by chizeled

Show us proof then. I doubt that you have anything credible.
First of all, it's just a theory. However, if you take the time to just google 'Obama Mahdi' you will see youtube videos and Islamic blogs that are discussing the possibility that Obama is the long awaited Mahdi. Yes, I agree that credibility is lacking in that it's difficult to vet youtube videos and Islamic blogs especially considering so much of Islam is based on taqiyya. However, the simple fact that those youtube videos and Islamic blogs calling Obama the Mahdi exist makes the theory plausible.
edit on 3-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

just laugh to all obama voters in ther stinky feces. ooops, faces.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

just laugh to all obama voters in ther stinky feces. ooops, faces.
yes, storm2012, you're right. Obama certainly does make fools out of all of his supporters...in which lies the genius of using him to make fools of your enemies. Even the illiterate can understand the concept.

I suggest that this is the reason that Obama is so blatantly making fun of the U.S. in front of the media; for example, saying that he doesn't bluff when the whole world knows that everything the man says is a lie. He wants even the illiterate people all over the world to 1) make fun and belittle the U.S. and 2) think that he is their hero. This would explain why his birth certificate is such an obvious forgery. He wants everybody to be in on the joke. He wants the U.S.'s enemies to think that he is a great person because he is undermining the U.S. He will then strut himself over to the U.N. after the election (whether he is reelected or not is irrelevant) and clinch the deal by making part of Israel into a Palestinian state. Muslims everywhere will be deceived into believing that Obama is the Mahdi if he and the U.N. successfully give parts of Israel to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. The Islamic prophecy that claims that the Mahdi will make peace in the Middle East will appear to be fulfilled.
edit on 3-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

What more do you people want?

I see him labeled as weak by some on ATS and when he finally does grow a pair, you turn around and use it against him!

What do you expect?

Even if he did exactly what they wanted, they would simply move the goal posts. They would still dislike him because he is not Conservative.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Hannagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Sanctions are the precursor to war.

If Obama, Israel and the warmongers had the goods on Iran, then they would have already invaded. But they don't! So they must begin with sanctions, build-up the rhetoric/propaganda with the people and then invade when public opinion supports action.

Exactly. Like Iraq and Afghanistan, there is little evidence. The BS about nukes is just a cover up for the fact that Iran is building an oil pipeline that rivals the USA pipeline through Afghanistan and Iran is prepared to sell oil by any means other than petro dollars.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Obama doesn't bluff because he's not at the game table, much less dealing any cards.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Baaah Obama aint sh*t.....

New World Order puppet and we should ALL know this by now.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Demolishing Iran's reactors to prevent them handing out freebie nuke-bomb-making material around the muslim world is the only way to go, otherwise, we die!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

we are in the last days be ready and fear not what you hear or see for it is all meant to be, Israel will be all a lone on this one, the world will not go nuke over her, nor come to her aid and all shall see that she is the promised land, the land of Jacob.

And if this ever happens, may I ask where all the crazy Zionists will be?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by FlyersFan

But of course, Obama has been very clear that he hates Israel.

So? What if he does?

If he had snubbed someone that you dislike then it wouldn't be an issue. But since Republicans and Neocons pays lip-service to Israel like good little lapdogs, everyone else must follow suit?

Most people don't even know why we are supposedly so tight with Israel...they just follow along because they are afraid to look antisemitic.

ETA: If all Obama has to do is leak a little info to keep us out of another war....I'm ok with that. I'd rather Israel get a little pissed then for my brothers to go to the Middle East to die!

edit on 2-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

he probably do hate Israel, bec if you remember he is a Muslim, and do you think a Muslim will kill his own Muslim people. I dont think so ,

edit on 2-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

So much for the separation of religion and state.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No he does not bluff, he will kill your 20 year olds without batting an eye.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Obama's new campaign slogan, "I don't bluff, so try me B*tch!!!"

Obama is now getting a little gangsta with the world...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
he may not bluff, but he sure as hell lies a lot.
Ha..ha...ha...he is gonna line up Netanyahu and Ahmednejad and bring out his cane and give them both "three of his best" and start behaving now.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

What more do you people want?

I see him labeled as weak by some on ATS and when he finally does grow a pair, you turn around and use it against him!

What do you expect?

well i expect someone some where in our legislation to be a decent and honest human being and i know that's aiming very high, but it should be our goal. Obama has continually surrounded himself with corporate greed mongering fools, Geitner, Corzine etc.why just last January Obama asked GE's Jeffrey Immelt to Head Economic Advisory Panel, same company that paid 0 dollars in taxes, i mean really? i realize he's not alone and we have a lot of work to do in replacing all the paid for legislators but we can't just go on ignoring the reality due to repubs vs dems mindset.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
One big happy family:

Israeli President Peres: "We have a friend in the White House...Thank you President Obama on behalf of my people." #aipac
www.breakingnews.com... -housethank

Donnie Brasco - Friend Of Mine

edit on 3/4/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: Video title

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Incidentally when are the great American people going to wake up and start asking "Why has America been propping up Israel with our tax dollars and super-duper weaponry for so many years and making us a terror target as 'Israel's friend'?
What has Israel ever done for America?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
just saw this video, don't know if it's real or not, but watch what Obama supposedly did when a reporter asked him about appeasing the Middle East. If it's true then it appears as though he wants people to think that he doesn't like it when people call his bluff about bluffing:

Incidentally, rumor has it that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 or 2002:
CNN
CNN
FOX
STRATFOR
Obama also supposedly responded by suggesting that the reporter ask 22 AlQeada "leaders" whether he engages in appeasement...do those 'leaders' include his Taliban friends that he appeased here: Obama appeasing the Middle East.
edit on 5-3-2012 by chizeled because: add

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Turns out that the video is a fake but time's up on removing it. He did actually make the comments about Osama bin laden and Alqeada, however, he was bluffing when he made the comments.

As long as we're talking about Obama bluffing, here are a couple of articles that came out today:
Wikileaks reveals Democrat 2008 election crimes

Nine State AGs Cite 21 Illegal Actions by Obama Administration

Feds sued for Irangate documents
edit on 5-3-2012 by chizeled because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Waymarker

You do know that the isotopes can be traced right back to the plant? in which case Iran is yet again destroyed, lets not forget that you need a viable means to deploy such a weapon, which Iran does not have....and 'suitcase' nukes are infinitely more advanced and harder to create than a normal nuke, which again Iran does not have. Iran is a 3000 year old civilization that while going through a period of extremism in government, has not shown in modern history an overtly aggressive or suicidal tendency when it comes to foreign policy...also keep in mind that if it were not for western meddling which created the environment that bred the sorts of extremism which led to the Islamic revolution in 79, Iran would be very much like Turkey, if not more secular and 'westernized'.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thecrippler
There's no "Iran vs. Israel war" there is "Russia+China vs.USA+Europe".

Don't fool yourself thinking that the point is Iran/Israel. The point here is WORLD DOMINANCE...

i agree

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join