It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the true, reliably sourced info about Barack Obama that wikipedia doesn't want you to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:41:53 PM by grundle

==Barack Obama's lies, cronyism, non-transparency, warmongering, lawbreaking, and unconstitutional actions==

===Notable non-Cabinet positions===

The Obama administration gave $535 million to [[Solyndra]], claiming that it would create 4,000 new jobs. However, instead of creating those 4,000 new jobs, the company went bankrupt. It was later revealed that the company's shareholders and executives had made substantial donations to Obama's campaign, and that the company had also spent a large sum of money on lobbying.[dailycaller.com... Bankrupt solar company with fed backing has cozy ties to Obama admin], The Daily Caller, September 1, 2011

Obama nominated [[Timothy Geithner]], a repeat tax cheater, to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws.[www.washingtonpost.com... Timothy Geithner's Tax Problems], Washington Post, January 19, 2009

While Senator, Obama had voted for the [[Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008]],[www.senate.gov... U.S. Senate vote on Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008] which included [[corporate welfare]] for [[AIG]].[bailout.propublica.org... Bailout Recipients] propublica.org As President, Obama signed a [[American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009|stimulus bill]] that protected AIG bonuses.[www.cnn.com... Bonuses allowed by stimulus bill], CNN. Prior to signing this bill, Obama had said, "when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."[www.votesmart.org... The First Presidential Debate - Transcript], votesmart.org, September 26, 2008 However, after reading "line by line" and signing the stimulus bill that protected the AIG bonuses, Obama [[Crocodile tears|pretended]] to be shocked and outraged at the bonuses, and said, "Under these circumstances, it’s hard to understand how derivative traders at A.I.G. warranted any bonuses at all, much less $165 million in extra pay... How do they justify this outrage to the taxpayers who are keeping the company afloat?" and also said that he would "pursue every single legal avenue to block these bonuses."[www.nytimes.com... Obama Orders Treasury Chief to Try to Block A.I.G. Bonuses], The New York Times, March 16, 2009

3 paragraphs hardly scratches the surface of the important facts available at the link and the full article.

The criminal facts are piled high.

Only the control of the courts and the media by the satanic globalist oligarchy keep such folks out of prison.

May God have mercy on our disintegrating Republic.

May the sleeping SHEEPLE wake up and prepare their lives and families for the darkening traumas on the near horizon.

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.

The WHOLE Truth will out . . . eventually . . .

Between now and then . . . the blood will flow liberally

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED. The WHOLE Truth will out . . . eventually . . . Between now and then . . . the blood will flow liberally
reply to post by BO XIAN

.......................OK.....Enough ATS for today.

vvv

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This isnt just Obama this is just how western politics work.

Do you think politicians get all this financial backing because the rich guys think they have a good policy on education and affordable housing?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Not just Western politics . . .

The globalists HAVE BEEN in charge of the major nations for a long time.

When I first went to China . . . I was proud and maybe even smug about how America's corruption was not as bad as China's.

I was WRONG. DREADFULLY WRONG.

Ours is worse.

Because ours corrupts the whole world wholesale.

The inmates are in charge of the assylum and they are vigorously destroying it with great gleeful mayhem.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Unless he has some connection to the NAZI party like cashing in on the loot and treasures they stole from other countries and handling their investments like one Prescott Bush did... and he had a couple of his own boys in office for a while...how bad can it be?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

How bad can it be?

He advertised well before being inserted into the Whitehouse that he hated the USA and particularly the USA military and would do what he could to more or less wholesale diminish it as far as he could get away with it.

He's done just that and is doing it more even now--knowing full well that he is thereby DELIBERATELY reducing our capacity to defend ourselves WHEN China and Russia et al attack our shores.

I don't consider that the least bit of kindness.

Gross genocidal treason is more like it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You seem to be unaware that both sides of the asile are in cahoots with the Marxist satanic globalists.

You also seem to be unaware that the last report I saw . . . indicated that the liberal DEMs had many more billionaires and high rollers in their ranks than the GOP did. Your assumptions seem to be grossly behind the times.

Obama was clearly reared, brain-washed and installed by these blokes literally as the DESTROYER IN CHIEF. He's been very faithful to his assignment and orders.

These blokes have all the money and the power and are deliberately reducing the middle class to slaves and serfs:

twoday.net...

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

edit on 2/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Are you really THAT allergic to the mention of God?

You share your values and constructions on reality with every post.

Why should it be so bothersome to you for others to do the same?

To my mind, the facts presented in the OP regarding Obama document sheer unmitigated EVIL.

Who better to deal with EVIL than God?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

We are going down in a whirlpool of evilness. If God doesn't intervene, we are doomed. No human in this country can change the way things are in the government.
I'm praying with you, man.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

All that can be shaken will be shaken.

Obama is an ideal Destroyer In Chief from the satanic Marxist globalist perspective. And he's been doing his destroying with great vigor--almost as much vigor as his golf and vacationing--maybe more.

God alone can save any of us from all this evil.

And, I think it will be an individual by individual redemption . . . all the chaff will be blown and burned away.

I don't know what form the Republic of the USA will survive in. I don't believe God's going to discipline us to the point of total oblivion . . . but far closer than I'd care to even watch from Heaven..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am the original author of this. I give everyone full permission to copy it anywhere they want.

Here's the true, reliably sourced info about Barack Obama that wikipedia doesn't want you to know.

At various times, I have added the following text (sometimes in whole, sometimes in small parts, all of it multiple times) to the various wikipedia articles on Barack Obama, and in particular, the article "Presidency of Barack Obama," but they always erase it. The liberals who make up the "majority consensus" want the Obama articles to be puff pieces which are devoid of any serious, critical content, no matter how true and reliably sourced that content it. For example, the article has a section called "Wall St. Reform," but the liberal consensus that controls the article will not allow it to mention that Obama was actually the #1 recipient of Wall St. donations over the past 20 years. As another example, the article has a section called "Transparency" which mentions all sorts of wonderful promises that Obama has made, but does not mention his major violations of transparency, or that many of his promises were actually broken.
www.freerepublic.com...

==Barack Obama's lies, cronyism, non-transparency, warmongering, lawbreaking, and unconstitutional actions==

===Notable non-Cabinet positions===

In February 2009, U.S. Senator [[Robert Byrd]] (D-West Virginia) expressed concern that Obama's dozens of czars might violate the U.S. Constitution, because they were not approved by the U.S. Senate.[www.politico.com... Byrd: Obama in power grab], Politico, February 5, 2009 U.S. Senator [[Russ Feingold]] (D-Wisconsin) expressed a similar concern in September 2009.[thehill.com... Feingold questions Obama 'czars'], thehill.com, September 16, 2009

In September 2009, Obama's green czar [[Van Jones]] resigned after conservatives pointed out that he was a self described "[[communist]]" and had blamed [[George W. Bush]] for the [[September 11 attacks]].[www.foxnews.com... How Van Jones Happened and What We Need to Do Next], September 6, 2009

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Mar 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why is it that people are so blinded by their own prejudices to the point where they are constantly blaming and criticizing Obama without being informed of the real truth about world affairs, this always has a way of irritating people.
There are many good things that Obama has done except that people, so carried away by their zealotry, wanting to blame anything and everything for their own problems just don't talk about them.
It is about time people become reacquainted with the real truth about who really runs the politics of the world and certainly even if the institution of the presidency may be powerful, it is actually the people who surround that power who actually wields the power.
Obama was surrounded by these hyenas and vultures even before he assumed the presidency.
The whole political game is rigged and every law maker, congressmen and women are all compromised, bought and directed by a higher power who the masses cannot vote in or vote out.
Strings are pulled from many corridors of power except the ones that truly matter which is from the aspirations of the regular citizenry.
So how can one person, be he a president, deal with the enormous power structure which has already been set up long before he was born that conspires in all directions to use the institution of the presidency for it's own world domination goals, one that is so entrenched, so inextricably intertwined into the very system of government, military, business, judiciary, secret service, education, entertainment, mass media and so on.
If people here can do it better than Obama as a president why don't they do it themselves and make the USA a better place to live in instead of whining like little girls because her candy was taken away.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You seem to be unaware that both sides of the asile are in cahoots with the Marxist satanic globalists.

You also seem to be unaware that the last report I saw . . . indicated that the liberal DEMs had many more billionaires and high rollers in their ranks than the GOP did. Your assumptions seem to be grossly behind the times.

Obama was clearly reared, brain-washed and installed by these blokes literally as the DESTROYER IN CHIEF. He's been very faithful to his assignment and orders.

These blokes have all the money and the power and are deliberately reducing the middle class to slaves and serfs:

twoday.net...

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

edit on 2/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

You are talking of the folks poor enough to work in government. Top echelon are not "Democrats"
That's laughable. They are big oil. Period.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

All that can be shaken will be shaken.

Obama is an ideal Destroyer In Chief from the satanic Marxist globalist perspective. And he's been doing his destroying with great vigor--almost as much vigor as his golf and vacationing--maybe more.

God alone can save any of us from all this evil.

And, I think it will be an individual by individual redemption . . . all the chaff will be blown and burned away.

I don't know what form the Republic of the USA will survive in. I don't believe God's going to discipline us to the point of total oblivion . . . but far closer than I'd care to even watch from Heaven..

What a dram queen. Lots of people think this President is doing a fine job. You can't say it in threads where they all drank the tea...but I think I would have killed myself if McCain Palin would have won. They are anti human. You don't know a damn thing about Jesus Christ do you? Don't make me quote the words in red, all that matter since they are Christs.... What God are YOU talking about?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
To the OP. I agree with what you are saying but I have to disagree everytime you mention the God BS. Going on about God and Jesus and all that rubbish discredits the thread.

Try to concentrate on the matter of the vile and deceitful corruption of the Zionist governments. As I read your statement I was busy nodding my head in agreement. But when you started mentioning the Invisible Man I started shaking my head in disbelief.

This thread will go to hell (Excuse The Pun) if you mention the 'G' word anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Are you really THAT allergic to the mention of God?

You share your values and constructions on reality with every post.

Why should it be so bothersome to you for others to do the same?

To my mind, the facts presented in the OP regarding Obama document sheer unmitigated EVIL.

I am hardly allergic to the mention of God. When someone makes statements like yours however, about the pain and suffering thats coming when God returns, i take offense.

Bringing religion into politics, is the worse thing you can do! These are two topics which should not be mixed at all!! There is no way you can justify politics and religion working together!

We can deal with evil! Who do you think created this evil? God? No, we did as humans, we voted these people into power, and now you are not happy about what they do. Don't blame God for the mistakes of humans, and expect him to deal with it. Deal with it.

vvv

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
[color=#FF6600]Did you ever wonder who is behind the power in Washington?

Now you know. We all know Obama got elected by racists because of his skin color. This is what happens when you OJT the presidency. But to be fair, McCain would have been much worse. Democrat and Republican politicians have more in common with each other than they have with the average American voter.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by lewman

Not just Western politics . . .

The globalists HAVE BEEN in charge of the major nations for a long time.

When I first went to China . . . I was proud and maybe even smug about how America's corruption was not as bad as China's.

I was WRONG. DREADFULLY WRONG.

Ours is worse.

Because ours corrupts the whole world wholesale.

The inmates are in charge of the assylum and they are vigorously destroying it with great gleeful mayhem.

I'm inclined to agree with this. I've only been out of this country once that I can remember. I went to Ireland for my honeymoon with my wife. Even in Ireland I was shocked at how much American stuff I saw. This was particularly true for fast food and for music.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by newinitiated2

True enough.

HOWEVER, that still does NOT negate

the horrific criminal, felonious hideousness of Obama's life, statements, deeds and efforts.

What is so . . . . special . . . about Obama that so many are so willing to give him a mindless pass on such things?

Can you imagine if Bush had been guilty of THAT MUCH HIDEOUSNESS?

He was guilty of plenty Marxist globalist satanic hideousness but far less than Obama and far less than his dad.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

1. Evidently you have not read the whole article posted just above your post by the original author.

2. You are wrong about the DEM's MORE of them are high rollers and even billionaires now than GOP.

3. The DEM's have played the heavy 'bad-cop' side of the globalists 'good-cop/bad-cop' charade for more than 100 years.

4. The DEMs have always rabidly and radically advanced BIG TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT at every chance they got or could engineer.

5. It MOSTLY does NOT matter given that they are both working for the same satanic Marxist globalist tyrannical overlords.

6. However, the corruption is always worse under the DEMS and the little people always suffer most under the DEM's. Check into what the White house staffers and secret serv said about the

--Clintons
--Carters
--Obamas
--LBJ's

vs the Bushes--even Sr Bush. And certainly Reagan.

The differences in civility, kindness etc. on the part of Reagan and the Bushes vs outright fierce and viscious, harsh abuse on the part of the DEM's It's a matter of record at this point.

Your assumptions are flawed, to be generous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join