It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the true, reliably sourced info about Barack Obama that wikipedia doesn't want you to know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Who better to deal with EVIL than God?

We are going down in a whirlpool of evilness. If God doesn't intervene, we are doomed. No human in this country can change the way things are in the government.
I'm praying with you, man.

This is the new world order / satanists doing this to every country . The bible was clear when it said who can make war against them . Only the return of Jesus will stop the cesspool from overflowing and drowning His elect. It really won't be to long now before all hell literally breaks loose and there is not one thing you can do about it , so just keep the faith and watch.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newinitiated2

There will be no making the USA a better place to live until after Armageddon.

The Marxist globalists are determined to trash the USA and Western culture in general to ashes in order to enable overt springing of the global tyrannical government onto the public world stage all that easier and sooner.

They are well on the way to achieving that goal.

Obama has been a major trained and chosen DESTROYER--LITERALLY--in that regard. His own public statements BEFORE his SElection demonstrated that he literally

--hated the USA
--hated the flag and all it stood for
--hated Christianity
--hated the US military

--loved Islam
--loved globalism

He has been fulfilling his orders to destroy quite energetically.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You are thoroughly wrong.

Yes, some are big oil--both DEMs and GOP.

However recent surveys have documented that there's greatly more very very wealthy DEM's than GOP in the top eschelons of power.

You are uninformed or worse to think otherwise.

Also, you seem quite uninformed about these blokes and facts:

twoday.net...

9."The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight." President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination .

33."For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support. . . . . . . . "The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

34."The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

Yes, BOTH are supremely traitorous and super destructive to the Constitution, to the Republic to our freedoms and way of life.

However, the DEMS have been MOST ENERGETIC in such destructiveness by a wide margin.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.

And as the smoke is driven away, Ja, drive them away.

Me tinks Prophet Peter Tosh knew. Him knew, and Marley knew. Dem warn and we listen

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love for All

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by newinitiated2

There will be no making the USA a better place to live until after Armageddon.

The Marxist globalists are determined to trash the USA and Western culture in general to ashes in order to enable overt springing of the global tyrannical government onto the public world stage all that easier and sooner.

They are well on the way to achieving that goal.

Obama has been a major trained and chosen DESTROYER--LITERALLY--in that regard. His own public statements BEFORE his SElection demonstrated that he literally

--hated the USA
--hated the flag and all it stood for
--hated Christianity
--hated the US military

--loved Islam
--loved globalism

He has been fulfilling his orders to destroy quite energetically.

Uh do you and I live on the same planet? Because nothing like what your going on about has happened on mine. What I really wonder is if you are just posting off the wall stuff for fun or if you really believe any of it. I mean "Marxist satanic globalists" does not even make any sense. I do not know how to break this to you but most of the planet does not believe in satan so he is not very globalist. And they want to destroy western culture? Thats the culture that does believe in satan, well at least some of them. I do not even want to know how you ad marxism some how to that mess. And Obama is doing a terrible job as destroyer so far it would seem.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I agree with others here that the religious nonsense gets tiring when trying to have a reasonable non-religious discussion on the forums.

Unless we are discussing a NON-FICTIONAL topic, we should strive to leave out NON-FICTIONAL imaginary friends.

And I noticed that the folks here who really get carried away with their imaginary friends REALLY tend to HATE our current president despite him doing a MUCH BETTER job than the idiot before him whom the religious nutters really liked.

Know them by their FRUITS, eh? [color=cyan]Obama's fruits are MUCH BETTER than the idiot before him. But what can we expect from imaginary-friend-believing nutters?!

*SIGH* Imaginary-friend-believing-nutters!

edit on 3-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What a dram queen. Lots of people think this President is doing a fine job. You can't say it in threads where they all drank the tea...but I think I would have killed myself if McCain Palin would have won. They are anti human. You don't know a damn thing about Jesus Christ do you? Don't make me quote the words in red, all that matter since they are Christs.... What God are YOU talking about?

Evidently you are grossly uninformed.

1. McCain is almost as bad as the DEM Marxist globalist destroyers.

2. Palin has been accused of also being part of a long standing Illuminati family. I don't know. I have personal loved ones in Wasilla Alaska. The men have gone hunting with Todd and insist that the Palins are honest genuine Christians with a true heart for hurting people etc.

3. These folks are the power brokers behind the scenes and no one gets in top slots without their putting them there and pulling all their strings:

twoday.net...

4. Here's a few selected brief quotes that originate in other documents to illustrate the RELIGIOUS nature of the tyrannical globalist satanic Marxist overlords:

13."It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

56."The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God." American Institute of Judaism, excerpt from article in The New York Times (December 1942)

The latter quote must be taken in the context of the one just above it. "God" in their construction on reality is literally lucifer--satan. Very seriously, very litterally.

The globalists who put Obama in power ARE THE ONES MIXING RELIGION AND POLITICS in the most horrible ways . . . plotted long ago in hell just as the Bible predicted.

One can accept the facts as they are or pretend otherwise.

Pretending otherwise will NOT change the facts.

it will only decrease one's capacity to prepare themselves to deal effectively with the facts AS THEY ARE.

DENY IGNORANCE

is NOT the same thing as

Fondle, believe and perpetuate ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes, yes, because everything will be lollipops and kitten whiskers under Romney or Santorum.

Take a poly sci course. You need it

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

1. The Rothschilds have a Jewish heritage. They are Jews in name only. They are satanists at heart--the anthesis of Judaism.

2. Israel's government is likely no MORE controlled by the satanic globalists than the USA government is.

3. God is the only hope of any individual or group or nation. Particularly against the satanic globalists. They have all the power and all the resources to achieve their goal of a satanic global one world government. They are on the brink of flinging it overtly on the world stage for everyone to kowtow to.

4. There is no greater TRUTH nor more REAL TRUTH nor more honorable TRUTH than the reality of Jesus the Christ and His life and resurrection. Evidently you have not examined the facts of either.

5. He predicted 2,000 years ago this END TIMES era with the satanic global government. Those predictions are coming true like clockwork. Ignorance of them will not delay them.

6. The vileness is inherent in the globalist overlords quoted here in more than 100 quotes in their own words and publications:

twoday.net...

7. Obama is merely the latest of their DESTROYERS IN CHIEF. However, he's also the worst and most traitorous.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am hardly allergic to the mention of God. When someone makes statements like yours however, about the pain and suffering thats coming when God returns, i take offense.

Bringing religion into politics, is the worse thing you can do! These are two topics which should not be mixed at all!! There is no way you can justify politics and religion working together!

Please see my post just above.

The globalist satanists are mixing worship of lucifer, literally--with their one world global government politics.

I don't understand what you meant about my saying something about "the pain and suffering that's coming when God returns."

Certainly when Christ returns, HE WILL banish all the evil doers from the planet. That's just the facts. The people left will rejoice to the max. Suffering will end. Most folks consider that a wonderful thing to look forward to.

The worst suffering will be between now and then.

Welllllll . . . we did not really vote them into power. The satanic globalists have been manipulating and rigging SElections for decades. And, besides, all sides of the GOP and DEMS are playing the same game obeying the same overlords. The DEMS have historically played the most ruthless and destructive bad-cops and the GOP the more whitewashed good-cops but both have been super traitorously destructive of the Republic and our freedoms.

These guys are serious and have almost achieved their long goal of a one world tyrannical satanic Marxist government:

twoday.net...

I'm sure they'd be very impressed with your demand that they avoid mixing politics and religion.

It is ALL THE SAME TO THEM. Their one world religion ultimately worshiping satan is the whole objective of the one world government.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Good post and lots of interesting facts.
As some one already mentioned leave out the spirit in the sky bs. As for dems /repugs well they are two cheeks of the same ass. obama is just the present turd being upheld by the elite . No better or worse than any of the other muppets to have held that office.
edit on 3-3-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

as for the return of jesus the rabbi he comes back with a sword not to make peace. And we all know how our jewish friends love the goyim.
edit on 3-3-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

My poli-sci course was 40+ years ago.

I don't see anyone that will make a pound's worth of difference in terms of ultimate results. Some may be slower in their destructiveness. Some may exhibit more whitewash.

ALL ARE UNDER THE FIRM RIGID, TREASONOUS CONTROL OF THESE FOLKS:

twoday.net...

BTW,

Did your Poly sci course teach you about those folks?

If not, demand a refund.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I guess the fact they just raised minimum wage after it was stagnant for 10 years was lost on you?

Do you notice who is for public transportation and who is for building marinas and airports instead?

My sister finally is able to receive equal pay for doing the same job as her husband. Equal pay for equal work. Doesn't that help the little people?
Who is trying to disband the unions, unions that protect the worker?
Who is trying to limit the amount of money people can get if they are maimed by a product?
Who is making sure the companies cannot get sued too badly?
Who petitioned to give corporations personhood?

You can't seriously think the GOP is for the little people...
edit on 4-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

the facts presented in the OP regarding Obama document sheer unmitigated EVIL

This is just STUPID- there's no better term for it. Obama is not evil, although he obviously works with some corrupt people in out country at times. You post some possible middle of the road corruption and claim Obama is satan, while ignoring the republicans that were and are 100% corrupt and quite evil. Obama haters are very obviously mainly people who are mentally slow.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Evidently you are grossly uninformed.

This is your favorite word as you use it pretty repeatedly - as if you forgot you just used it in the sentence before.
Kind of funny reading your thoughts and more and more I am getting the idea you are a little off your proverbial rocker.
I did not read the pages of quotes you have from random dignitaries in some obscure paper. No I missed the quote book. I guess I AM terribly uninformed.
Either way, it's been real but I'd much rather engage in discussion with folks in possession of all 52 cards. You seem to be playing here with just the jokers and not all that tight a grip on actual facts or reality.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

the facts presented in the OP regarding Obama document sheer unmitigated EVIL

This is just STUPID- there's no better term for it. Obama is not evil, although he obviously works with some corrupt people in out country at times. You post some possible middle of the road corruption and claim Obama is satan, while ignoring the republicans that were and are 100% corrupt and quite evil. Obama haters are very obviously mainly people who are mentally slow.
actually, it's posts like these ^^^^^^^^ that are just plain stupid

1. the previous poster didn't indicate Obama IS evil, but you did ...

Obama is not evil
( so, what was that? reaffirming your own doubts or what? )

2. you admit he cooperates and works with

some corrupt people in our country ...
so, does this mean he might be corrupt also or do you think he is obligated to work/cooperate with them ??

3. i read the whole thread and didn't see anything like ...

and claim Obama is satan
yes, satan was mentioned more than once but i had yet to read those words until you wrote it.

4. People who still refuse to accept the simple fact that Dem or Republican really doesn't matter is the crux of the stupidity throughout this thread. Dem or Repub ... it's all RIGGED.

5. ps ... shills can usually be easily spotted when using this tactic ...

Obama haters are very obviously mainly people who are mentally slow.
weak and seriously over-used 'round here.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ohhhhh yes, I can and do.

The GOP initiated pushed the civil rights legislation through Congress. At the time, more DEMs were against it. They jumped on the bandwagon as though it was their idea after the GOP had achieved success.

The GOP has long been for the little people in terms of supporting small businesses--by far the vast generators of jobs and middle class wealth in the country and the world.

Unions have actually done, at this point, more harm than good. Union thugs have been firmly under the control of the globalist oligarchy for more than a century. Now the DEMS and Obama have pushed through NO SECRET BALLOTS so the individual worker can 'ENJOY' even more THUGGERY and strong armed manipulation to 'vote' as the union bosses DEMAND.

I hope you increase your awareness of reality . . . particularly regarding these traitors on both sides of the asile:

twoday.net...

Oh, and the minimum wage thing is a double edged sword. In many cases it has moved people from lower but functional wages to NO WAGES AT ALL BECAUSE OF NO JOBS because the small businesses went bankrupt.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Thanks for your assaultive and abusive insults. They affirm the 'validity' of your argument overwhelmingly. /s

For the record, my IQ is above genius level and my reality testing is above average.

Now as to the topic of the thread . . .

I haven't read any solid refutation of the facts presented in the OP.

Obama is STILL the most evil and most corrupt and most destructive, treasonous person in the office of the President ever--surpassing even the Clintons, Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr.

I haven't observed you BEGIN to deal with those FACTS.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

NONSENSE.

There was plenty of documentation BEFORE the SElection of Obama's evils. Much of it in his own words.

What else would you call it but evil when he

--coercively ran every other candidate off the road to achieve his first election. That is, he manipulated the court system and other maneuvers to result in his being the only candidacy.

--evidence indicates he or his handlers had the bloke routinely giving him blow jobs killed in order to neutralize too much publicity from the disgruntled 'lover' at key stages of the campaign.

--he publically exalted in his Marxism; his hatred of the USA; the USA military and the USA flag well before the SElection.

--he has deliberately shredded every way he can the small business owner and thereby their millions of employees.

--he has deliberately and unnecessarily worked to raise the cost of gasoline and electricity.

--he is working hard to insure that WW3 happens as soon as workable to as much destructive devastation to the USA without adequate military defense as much as he's been able to manipulate into reality--which is quite a lot.

Personally, I think his genocidal globalist goals and methods are amongst the most evil of any leader of any nation in the history of the planet.

It would help if folks were not so ignorant of these blokes and their goals and methods. Obama is merely their stooge doing as ordered.

twoday.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your assaultive and abusive insults. They affirm the 'validity' of your argument overwhelmingly. /s

For the record, my IQ is above genius level and my reality testing is above average.

Now as to the topic of the thread . . .

I haven't read any solid refutation of the facts presented in the OP.

Obama is STILL the most evil and most corrupt and most destructive, treasonous person in the office of the President ever--surpassing even the Clintons, Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr.

I haven't observed you BEGIN to deal with those FACTS.

GWB is not on the list?
I would take that reality test again.

Genius? Sorry but I'll have to see that for myself.
I wouldn't believe everything your mom tells you.

Reality testing?

Well, I am impressed your treatment has gone that far!
I applaud your high marks in... reality?...

You're worse than I thought. An Obama hater who will resort to the ridiculous to try and discredit his supporters. Evil. corrupt. destructive and treasonous...Are these words you've heard describing yourself lately because I couldn't have picked them better.

edit on 4-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join