It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the true, reliably sourced info about Barack Obama that wikipedia doesn't want you to know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I actually think you feel you're the dog in your pic, lol....son, you're just one of the sheep. And please take off that signature, you do it absolutely no justice.

Prove me wrong...pick the ball up & run down the middle...I didn't think so, you're leaning way too far to the left!

Divide and Conquer, that's the plan...and it's seems to be working fine on you!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Nice try using a right-wing site to push "truth" about Obama.

Just more birther nonsense.

Grow the # up already.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

steve , baby....what powers your brain? inbred ingrates probably

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I actually think you feel you're the dog in your pic, lol....son, you're just one of the sheep. And please take off that signature, you do it absolutely no justice.

Prove me wrong...pick the ball up & run down the middle...I didn't think so, you're leaning way too far to the left!

I wrote the signature so I think that gives me the right to keep it.

Why does the far right always want to butt in and take the reigns of peoples lives?

You want me to remove my signature, others say who you can marry, others want women to carry every conception to term, some forbid women from using birth control, most are against minority rights, animal rights and against immigration reform, against improving education, healthcare, public transportation, increasing the minimum wage and green energy. The rest want you to go die in a war.

GWB and his baby with Cheney THE PATRIOT ACT took away our individual rights to privacy. Rumsfelds connections with Rapiscan pushed through those airport security screenings which is a clear illegal search and seizure. According to the 4th amendment You have to be a "suspect" before anyone can strip search you, unless you are on the border. Now they can do it anywhere because a CORPORATION like RAPISCAN with friends in high places made it mandatory PROCEDURE to ignore everyone's Constitutional Protections.

Where was the Right wing fringe element then when Constitutional rights were being stripped?

I'll tell you who WAS there...
The LEFT, the liberals and the American Civil Liberty Union trying to preserve our individual rights.
Because individual liberty is our agenda.

Not a peep from the "Don't Tread on Me" crowd, because they are to a man, corporate shills.
They are trying to gain more rights and even person hood for corporations and the embryo. They are the enemy and great destroyer of real live humans.

And then they scream about government proposing a tax on junk food like this is yanking the cheetos out of their hands.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I agree.

Just another Christian bigot spewing forth *SNIP* that makes no sense.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/5/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Welllllllllllllll

thanks for your harsh personal assaultiveness.

Such assaults and "killing the messenger" habits are in keeping with my experiences of many of your perspective.

And, it is in keeping with the staff of the Whitehouse and the Secret Service agent reports of the Clinton years and the Obama years.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The facts listed by the author of the article in the OP and posted by that arthor later in its entirity

ARE QUITE VERIFIABLE.

It is not surprising that Obama worshipers deny reality.

It is sad.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

They are not facts and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are nothing but a bigot.

And for the record, I didn't say that I supported Obama.

NICE TRY!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What else would you call it but evil when he --coercively ran every other candidate off the road to achieve his first election. That is, he manipulated the court system and other maneuvers to result in his being the only candidacy.

First you have to prove it, then you have to compare it to all the thousands or republican election frauds to see if it rates as evil.

he or his handlers had the bloke routinely giving him blow jobs killed in order to neutralize too much publicity

This sounds pretty far-fetched, kind of like all those Clinton attacks.

he publically exalted in his Marxism

Even if this was true, assuming that you know what Marxism is, it's not evil.

he has deliberately shredded every way he can the small business owner and thereby their millions of employees.

This is completely false, Obama has done a lot to help small business since he's been in office, and the fact that he stopped job losses and started increasing jobs proves it.

he has deliberately and unnecessarily worked to raise the cost of gasoline

This is just stupid. Gas has gone up and down under his administration based on speculators, oil company greed, and now Iran threatening war in the gulf- nothing to do with Obama.

insure that WW3 happens as soon as workable to as much destructive devastation to the USA without adequate military defense

More stupid crap. Obama just told the Israeli's to stop encouraging war with Iran, and America still spends more on the military than most of the rest of the world put together.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Uh do you and I live on the same planet? Because nothing like what your going on about has happened on mine. What I really wonder is if you are just posting off the wall stuff for fun or if you really believe any of it. I mean "Marxist satanic globalists" does not even make any sense. I do not know how to break this to you but most of the planet does not believe in satan so he is not very globalist. And they want to destroy western culture? Thats the culture that does believe in satan, well at least some of them. I do not even want to know how you ad marxism some how to that mess. And Obama is doing a terrible job as destroyer so far it would seem.

Which of the quotes in the following document from the globalist leaders of the last 150+ years do you find unbelievable? And why?

Which of the following words in the following quotes are unbelievable to you, and why?

twoday.net...

13."It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

36."Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

These are the blokes who saw to Obama's selection at an early age; to his rearing; training and who put Obama in the Whitehouse with the orders to destroy the Republic of the USA as much as he could manage as fast as he could manage.

They have done the same with every President since George Washington except that only in the last few decades have they been at a stage where they could order their presidential stooges to so overtly go about utterly destroying the USA so wholesale from within.

Their calling down WW3 on top of Obama's destructiveness should pretty well complete that part of their goals.

Check out Jacques Cousteau's quote #139 . . . who talks also in quote #129 about needing to kill an additional 350,000 individuals PER DAY to save the world from humanity . . . . .in The UNESCO Courier Nov 1991 p13

And #76 about Lucifer stuff at the UN.

#89 satanist Alister Crowley . . . who bragged about being the most evil man in the world--buggering and sacrificing to satan 150 toddler little boys in one year . . .

And #94 about the satanic Lucias Trust

and #100 by J.Edgar Hoover

and #93 by satanist Helena Blavatsky

and #123 by a former satanist mind control programmer

And #132 by Henry Kissinger . . . who also liked to talk about the "useless eaters."

=====================================

You and your cohorts may not believe in satan . . . that will NOT stop the globalist government from DEMANDING that you bow and worship him as well as take his implant/mark in order to buy, sell, eat, live.

and as the OP article documents . . . Obama is doing all he can to hasten the arrival of said one world government in all it's satanic Draconion unglory.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Let us know when you touch back down on Earth.

You don't realize that this birther nonsense is doing more damage than Obama could ever hope to do?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And for the record, I didn't say that I supported Obama.

I do NOT recall saying you did.

I don't really KNOW what or who you worship.

However, I did springboard off your post to further comment back in the direction of the OP topic to assert that, in my observations and impressions,

those who DO SEEM TO worship Obama . . . or at least sing his praises relentlessly . . .

seem to also deny great swaths of reality.

The responses of many on this thread seem to further prove that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Time will tell who is more grounded in reality.

BTW, thanks for another snarky personal assault on my sanity and reality testing. Very slick.

The birther issue is serious enough. The founding fathers were perceptive to see the importance of insisting on the highest office being held by a natural born citizen.

As we have seen, Obama has more loyalties to Islam than he does to the USA. His hatred of the USA was clear from his speaking and writing throughout his young adulthood.

However, it will not, likely, relieve us of the horrific Destroyer In Chief.

That will likely happen only when his globalist puppet masters decide that it is time to make him a scapegoat and flush him one way or another.

edit on 5/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

IIRC a newspaper group examined election fraud in Florida.

30% of the fraud was GOP and 70% was DEM.

I think the percentages of New Yorkers also illegally voting in Florida was similar--30% GOP and 70% DEM.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here are some worthwhile articles on VOTER FRAUD:

VOTER FRAUD: RESEARCH STUDY SUGGESTS MAJOR ELECTION PROBLEMS

newswithviews.com...

Florida: Flashpoint in the Debate about Voter Fraud

by Dean Searcy // Published May 3, 2011

www.fairvote.org...

VOTER FRAUD RESEARCH:

www.devvy.com...

BRENNAN CENTER FOR JUSTICE: THE TRUTH ABOUT VOTER FRAUD

[I don't know if it's a trustworthy study or not but it looks substantial.]

www.truthaboutfraud.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I wrote the signature so I think that gives me the right to keep it.
T
RUE, GUESS YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE BY OR BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WRITE...IT IS ONLY WORDS, RIGHT?

Why does the far right always want to butt in and take the reigns of peoples lives?

REALLY, SERIOUSLY, DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE, LOL! AS PER YOUR SIGNATURE, WE SHOULD LOOK TO BOTH SIDES FOR TRUTH, BUT HEY, LETS FORGET ABOUT YOUR SIGNATURE, YOU SURE HAVE!

You want me to remove my signature, others say who you can marry, others want women to carry every conception to term, some forbid women from using birth control, most are against minority rights, animal rights and against immigration reform, against improving education, healthcare, public transportation, increasing the minimum wage and green energy. The rest want you to go die in a war.

WTH ARE YOU SPEWING HERE...EXPLAIN EACH OF THESE, PLEASE...SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE LOST IN DELUSIONAL ANGER OVER FACTS YOU KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT.

GWB and his baby with Cheney THE PATRIOT ACT took away our individual rights to privacy. Rumsfelds connections with Rapiscan pushed through those airport security screenings which is a clear illegal search and seizure. According to the 4th amendment You have to be a "suspect" before anyone can strip search you, unless you are on the border. Now they can do it anywhere because a CORPORATION like RAPISCAN with friends in high places made it mandatory PROCEDURE to ignore everyone's Constitutional Protections.

THE PATRIOT ACT, THAT IS SOME F'D UP TOILET PAPER IMHO, BUT WHERE WAS OBAMA AND THE MAJORITY LEFT ON THAT ONE?

Where was the Right wing fringe element then when Constitutional rights were being stripped?

STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE LEFT....AND CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, DIDN'T THE LEFT HAVE THE MAJORITY OF BOTH HOUSES FOR THE TIME FRAME YOU'RE SPEAKING OF?

I'll tell you who WAS there...
The LEFT, the liberals and the American Civil Liberty Union trying to preserve our individual rights.
Because individual liberty is our agenda.

ISN'T THE ACLU SUEING OBAMA FOR SOME REASON? I ONLY NEED THE US CONSTITUTION TO PROTECT ME.

Not a peep from the "Don't Tread on Me" crowd, because they are to a man, corporate shills.
They are trying to gain more rights and even person hood for corporations and the embryo. They are the enemy and great destroyer of real live humans.

WOW, YOU HAVE LOST IT....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN...OH THATS RIGHT, IN OBAMA'S LALA LAND!

And then they scream about government proposing a tax on junk food like this is yanking the cheetos out of their hands.

LMAO, THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST...CHEETOS LOL!

You are seriously in need of water to dilute the kool-aid you've been drinking! I recommend distilled water and maybe some activated charcoal.

If the above doesn't help, seek medical attention, you just may be Bi-Polar.

PEACE!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Whatever...I recommend you learn how to use the quote function so people will know what the heck you are raving on about and so people do not mistake something you said for something I supposedly said. God forbid. I stand by my words. Don't know what you are trying to say except you sound a little unhinged. Good luck with the rant.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

This is completely false, Obama has done a lot to help small business since he's been in office, and the fact that he stopped job losses and started increasing jobs proves it.

EVIDENTLY . . . you really believe that!

Amazing. Shocking, actually.

I gather you are unaware of these facts by the power brokers, too?

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

Or maybe you'll pretend to yourself that they were joking?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Interesting how in the last few weeks EVEN MORE absolutely conclusive evidence about Obama's criminal stuff re his origins has surfaced . . . certainly further documenting the Hawaii birth thing is a total fabrication.

Praise God for the AZ Sheriff seeking the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join