It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the true, reliably sourced info about Barack Obama that wikipedia doesn't want you to know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's ok don't worry,we got this.It's just a communist curve ball.We kicked their butts everywhere,so they went for a "Hail Mary" and placed one in office.We didn't see it coming. Nice try ,now watch as all this garbage falls in on itself.
America ain't dying.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
It's ok don't worry,we got this.It's just a communist curve ball.We kicked their butts everywhere,so they went for a "Hail Mary" and placed one in office.We didn't see it coming. Nice try ,now watch as all this garbage falls in on itself.
America ain't dying.

I'm aware of the challenges about the origins of GEORGE WASHINGTON'S VISION about the future of the USA.

However, I believe it was a true vision that George truly had.

And, that it will essentially come true.

I believe that what Roland Buck was told by The Lord about the USA not being totally destroyed was also true.

His book: ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT is available to read free online:

www.angelsonassignment.org...

-----------

HOWEVER, I do believe we will be disciplined within an inch of our existence.

I do belive that the suffering will be far worse than any other time in our history and than all the other times put together.

I wish I didn't believe that. I wish it weren't the case.

I believe America was partly--only partly--created to DEMONSTRATE to ALL CREATION

that even the best form of government the world has ever seen

APART FROM GOD

will also turn evil, corrupt, destructive to individuals and living things.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

i really like that in every one of your threads you refference the Prophit Peter Tosh

he is by far one of the greastest raggae performers ever...top of my list at least

as the smoke is driven away, ja, drive them away

let them be melted... ja ja

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

I think I'm missing something.

I dont know who prophet Peter Tosh is?

???

Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

oh man my fault lol...i really hope you did not think i was trying to be condescending in any way my friend

en.wikipedia.org...

idk what music you fancy, but i would recomend at least listen to his songs Downpresser Man and Igziabehere

very much so do i enjoy his music. he speaks a lot of smoking, so...to each his own lol, but he also speaks of many great truths and deceptions. in that song Igiabehere at one point he says, "

et Jah Arise
and Let All His Enemies Be Scattered
let Them That Hate Jah
now Scat Up Shut Up Butt Up And Flat Up
as The Smoke Was Driven Away
jah, Drive Them Away
as The Rocks Melted
let Them Be Melted Jah-Jah
igziabehere"

i apologize for being off topic, no disrespect. and not to promote peter toss lol. i am a fan of all music, he stands out in my opinion tho. i believe on another of your threads i comment in the same way after seeing your like statements

one mind, one likeness, one love

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Too bad you turned what could have been an awesome thread about how corrupt Obama is with specific detail, into a religious one talking about blood flowing out from Gods Enemys.

I mean seriously, God is cool and all, but lets try to keep things in focus.

It went from Obama to God in less than a few paragraphs.

Scared people. I think I may have sharded a lil'bit myself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join