It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by jNormal

So it's ok for Christians to pick and choose the parts of the bible they follow, but Muslims can't do the same? It was commonplace for all religions at that time to take child brides going back to babylon and egypt, they were all the same.

Mary was 13-15 when she had Jesus. Maybe God's a bit of a peado too then. Joseph was older and was a widower with children from his first wife apparently. Some scholars believe he may have been old as 50 or more when Jesus was born.

Christianity has been through the enlightenment, Islam has yet to experience this process, this is a massive problem for cohesion and integration, regardless of your relativistic acrobatics

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Me thinks the BNP has defiantly got to this one. How does quoting an external image of a bunch of extremists have anything to do with the every day Muslim population that are and have been living in peace in the UK. These are EXTREMISTS, someone has got to you or you have been reading up on some very heavy right wing material my friend and I know the road you are about to take all to well and I will save you a journey my friend it's all aload of boll"cks don't go there it's not worth it you will do nothing and prove nothing. the people in the right are just as scummy if not scummier than these extremists you keep piping on about. No doubt you will not listen and keep on trying to 'warn' people of the dangers we face from Muslims when people don't really wana hear about it or care anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel

I'm not a BNP support, I strongly disagree with their party, their policies and their organisers. They're too extreme.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Then if you are not in support of the BNP why are you viewing every Muslim as an extremist? The things you are coming out with sound like they are being quoted out of a BNP leaflet, not every Muslim is an extremist. Most Muslims in the UK live integrated and in peace in our communities. Honestly I've been down the road you are approaching and as a friendly bit of advise I say turn back my friend your issues with muslims are non existent and you are going to solve nothing and lose everything.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankel

The sad part of this is that Frankel is correct.
Most Muslims do not subscribe to the doctrine of fear and intolerance.
Most people in general believe the Government will help in times of trouble.
They also believe Mainstream Media is truthful and tells you everything.
Many children believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa.

The only ones making noise and working the system to help themselves are
The extreamists - To push thier agenda (no matter what it is)
Polititions - To stay in power
The Heads of Media Corporations - to keep the kick backs coming in
The Easter Bunny - To sell more marshmallow Peeps
Santa Clause - To corner the cookie and milk markets

The point is, everyone is willing to sit back and let it happen as long as it does not effect them directly.
Many times the effects of the changes are so subtle that when it does finally effect the quiet ones, its too late.
Look at the way the American Indians passivated themselves onto reservations. (no judgements against Europe intended)
It will not be long before Sharia IS Law everywhere. Only boards like this and others that promote some kind
of discourse will keep the free thinkers from being Sheeple.

!!! Damn... Cookies just went up another point on the market !!!

edit on 2-3-2012 by Arrow22 because: fixed issue

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Unfortunately, many here don't see the hypocrisy of their own opinions, screaming about fanatical Islam while being fanatically racist.

We mustn't forget that the majority of these people posting here don't understand the difference between law and "civil" law. They don't understand the history of these nations and the fact that they are built on immigration over millennia. They are too stupid to read anything beyond their precious tabloid trash which they seem to think is 100% accurate.

They're ignoramuses who confuse multiculturalism with "invasion", while neglecting the fact that many come to the UK (for example) to escape oppression.

Well, not-so-detached, I think your assumptions about me are rather ignorant as well, so at least we're equal.
We speak of a situation all over Europe, and you assume to speak for all these parts? I won't speak for Great Britain, but I will speak about the situation I live in, in the country I live in. The fanatics are becoming the majority of the Muslims here- especially rampant among the young people. Now, young people, at a certain age, will grasp onto any ideology that can be used for an excuse to rebel against the society they live in. Religion is a handy one. The problem grows as the younger kids see them be very successful at it, and have more power than the official authorities..... all humans having a "draw to power" they are drawn to joining that. So in France, the "fanatic" Muslims are now more numerous then the aging peaceful ones.
Here's the thing- they do not call themselves "fanatics". For them, they are simply Muslims. Even if their interpretations of the Koran (whichever way your particular country writes it in our alphabet) differs from their grandparents, they do not make a distinction.

When that interpretation becomes the majority, it is no longer a fanatical side branch, it can simply be called Islam.

As in ANY generalization, I will face each individual as such, while also acknowledging the truth in the generalizations as speaking of a majority within the group specified. It sounds liek where some fo you are, there are family of rather peaceful Muslims. I don't have that experience, and in fact I have been abused physically and had my home damaged by them because I was white, and american, back when I was still believing there was no threat. They taught me otherwise. Since then I watched my fellow small business owners be held up, shot, stabbed, robbed, by these Muslim kids, repeatedly, and my opinion is NOT based upon ignorance, nor any tabloid as you refered to.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

The point is everyone will sit back and let it happen because they don't see it as an issue like you and a smaller percentage of society do, we live in 2012 not 1950 and we as a nation long before we had anything to do with it became a multi cultural nation this is the country we live in today accept it or not, but your best efforts are not going to change that, a few idiots will try to tell you they will but they won't FACT, most Muslims live in peace intergrated into society with non Muslim friends and non extremist views FACT.

Bluesma I live on an estate and the youths down here are messed up as well but your just viewing it as a Muslim problem when it's a problem in society in general across every ethnic group or religion not just Muslims but you are only seeing it as a Muslim problem because that's what your presented with. Sharia law is being taken totally out of context by right wing mindsets and trying to create it into something it's not for more propaganda which I see is being spewed out on here. Muslims are not the problem, extremists are and society in the UK in general.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Frankel because: Didnt separate reply

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Islam will take over Europe

Good review and logically applied to what may lie ahead. But I do think that the effort is more to create a fade-zone between Islam and Christianity... like where two colors overlap along a border. This would be meant to create less clash and friction and really, more, move Islam away from its hardcore, fundamentalist leanings.

But beyond that, I think the Christian west is fast running out of patience, good will and spare cheeks to put forward to radical Islam and militant secularists. Anytime you force something back, there is a good chance for the building of that return potential... like a bow being pulled on a tension line.

Christianity hasn't really burned or beheaded anyone in quite a while, lol.
edit on 2-3-2012 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think that in 100 years Religion will be the minority. We don't have anything to worry about. Where I live, and the people in my generation are almost all atheist or keep their spiritual ideals to themselves. If my generation is like this, then the next will be similar, and so on and so forth. 100 years. religion will be minority. You heard it from me first.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankel

I hear what you are saying and respect your opinion.

I have seen VERY scary trends here in the USA and things are happening
the results of which will be far different than if they DID happen in the 1950s.

American Freedoms are being systematically stripped from us in the name
of Homeland Security. Our Media will keep us in fear of SOMETHING so
they can maintain the power to the Elites.

There is no Question in my mind that the Muslim Brotherhood installed
Obama in the Whitehouse. The Muslim Agenda, be it the Extreamists
or the Pacifists, is a dangerous force to be reckoned with.

I have had "some" contact with it and have seen others that have had
MAJOR contact. None of it was helping ANY form of peacable living.

Why should I be labeled (not by you) Intolerant because of my beliefs
when the ones saying I am intorerant are not, simply because I think as I do.

Its End-Around Thinking and I am tired of it as are many.
We will lose in the end but I want as many Little Big Horn's as I can get.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I know for a fact, a lot of Americans feel threatened by the possibility of the US becoming as bad as the UK.
reply to post by jNormal

Strange given that it is in fact worse. The UK an Islamic state? Garbage. How many Sharia law practicing courts are there in the US?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There is a difference between immigration and assimilation .... if any sect is allowed to control a country and turn it into a theocracy then it is not assimilating into the new culture but displacing the old culture which is an affront to the host country and they should be re-patroited!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That would suck, I'd hate to see them ruin Europe! I want to go see Spain as Spain.. not as some middle east version of Europe. Can't they just be happy to ruin their own country and leave everyone else alone.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
people go buy some ticket fly and travel across Europe you will see by yourself !!! you really need to move from your computer and get some fresh air ! hooooooooooooo islam !!!! they are the invaders hoooooooooooooo !!! I'm so scared !!! i want visit Spain as Spain hooooooooo, they are evil.... are you not tired to be scared of everything ! please stop watching TV you are completely brainwashed it's a shame to see this, find occupation and try to be a good human...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*Something to hinder* , i've already posted this material on some other thread Previously.C'mon, roll the red carpet for islam ladies and gents !! Islam WILL rule the woooorld babey

Did muslim spread islam by force or terror?

Present Muslim Demographics

edit on 2-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankel
reply to post by jNormal

Then if you are not in support of the BNP why are you viewing every Muslim as an extremist? The things you are coming out with sound like they are being quoted out of a BNP leaflet, not every Muslim is an extremist. Most Muslims in the UK live integrated and in peace in our communities. Honestly I've been down the road you are approaching and as a friendly bit of advise I say turn back my friend your issues with muslims are non existent and you are going to solve nothing and lose everything.

I don't have anything against Muslims (except for the radicals obviously). Some of my family are Muslim, so I couldn't hate them. Like I said it's not Muslims I don't like, it's Islam. I believe their religion is very barbaric and would not work with our modern society. I accept the fact it's only a percentage of Muslims. But my sister (Muslim) and her friend's are probably the nicest people I have ever spoken to/been around. It's those that take Islam for what it is that annoys me. It's possible to see by reading the Quran and about Islam that it's not the most pleasant religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yet another thread riddled with xenophobia and persecution complex... (sighs)

THe question of whether or not Europe is being invaded by Islam is IRRELEVANT as long as Europe (through NATO) keeps invading Muslim countries abroad!

That's right. Europeans GTFO of foreign lands, recall all your troops FIRST, and then we'll talk more seriously about the need to protect the integrity of "European culture" (and its very existence as well).

No more closet-White supremacist zealots whining about being invaded by all these "immigrants". If you're so righteous, then put on your pants, take responsibility, and bring it to YOUR government so they recall all of their foreign financial interests and military troops.

I DARE YOU.
edit on 2/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have read all of this thread and there is one easy solution.

Boot all the muslims out of every European country.

End of Problem. Obey and respect the law of the land or # OFF
edit on 2-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by naphtali
reply to post by jNormal

I don't want to cause any offense really, but, I'm an American, I think Detroit is a Muslim hub here in the U.S. but it seems your line here may be the solution to the whole problem:

For those who don't know, Islam oppresses women massively and under Sharia Law, a woman is stoned if she is raped.

Now, I am a woman mind you but if they want war, well this seems to be their undoing. If all Muslim women were raped they would all have to be killed, right. That is Sharia Law, right? Half the problem is taken care of. No women to reproduce with of the "Faith". Then what? War is war. Holy War is Hell!

No, I do not approve of rape, we're only going by their laws. Use these against them. Just saying.

What happens is that rapes go unreported out of fear that the woman will simply be killed, while the guy gets a slap on the wrist.

What that basically means is that there's little in the way of dissuading rape in a muslim nation.

I dont get a particularly strong "nationalist vibe" out of anyone in the UK, unlike the US where we have the NRA and other gung ho organizations to protect American ideals. I feel bad for the UK.

On the other hand, we've been silently eaten from the inside by corrupt Israeli influence, riding the moronic Christian beliefs that Jewish people are their gateway to the apocalypse.

It's a mad, mad world.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't normally post, I'm more of a reader of these threads, But the majority of this thread has made me angry. I didn't realise ATS had so many closed minded people. I am a white british, raised catholic (realised organised religion was silly at 15), and now agnostic. I believe everyone has the right to believe and practice what they want... to an extent. Now here are a few statements:

-All catholic preists are pedofiles
-All jews are tight
-All black men are good at basketball
-All white men have small peni
-All asians can't drive.
finally all muslims are terrorists barbarians.

I, of course do not believe any of these statements, because they are all ridiculous, and i'm using these stereotypes to highlight the stupidity of most of the posts. It seems most people are misinformed about sharia law. They are religious guidelines that can be interpretted in many different ways, and it is the small minority that interpret these in extreme ways. I work with many muslims, and i have a few muslim friends. I can honestly say that the muslims i have met have been very caring, very family oriented, and are accepting of the "western" way of life. They would completely condemn the use of extreme sharia law

This is more fear mongering from small minded individuals, its a shame in this day and age the stupid seem to be the loudest

edit on 2-3-2012 by TrenchCodeJim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join