It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Westerners just have to wake up. Just be more vigilant as to whom you let in. France is experiencing it first hand. Human laws of the adoptive countries vs God's law. Who do you think they'll abide by. They are a brotherhood united by religion with no boundaries. Its not about race so there is nothing rascist here. Follow the law of the land or you can just ship out and find somewhere else to go. Just my opinion on the subject.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

They don't just start multiplying like rabbits and EXPLODE with a bunch of new little Muslims. Islam was ALREADY the largest world religion.

I was one who wrote abotu the population being part of the equation, and I was not refering to the world population . I was talking about the population of one country, France.

the swift changes in the demographic statistics of the Mediterranean region is also causing alarm in France and other countries of the northern Mediterranean, such as Italy, Greece and Spain. According to the UN Mediterranean Blue Plan, published in Athens in 1987, in 1950 two-thirds of the Mediterranean population were Europeans, belonging to the countries stretching from the Straits of Gibraltar to the Bosphorus. But it is projected that by the year 2025, the population will be exactly reversed. Ten years from now, the Mediterranean will be an Islamic, if not an Arab, sea. The swift rise in the Muslim population has raised alarm among the European countries of the region, a concern that EC members have expressed repeatedly in their meetings. Robert Fox, in an article in the Daily Telegraph (London), "The human time-bomb in the Mediterranean," has gone as far as making a forecast of armed confrontation in the region within 20 years due to the shift in the population balance (Aziz, 1988).

Source:www.gmu.edu...

LIke I've said, the world having a change in powerful religions from time to time sounds pretty expected to me, and there is a certain way that is done- which is how Christianity did it, and how Islam will do it (Christians need to remember how their religion got where it is today!). I am not religious, so ultimately whether it is one or the other in dominance is not of any importance to me. I believe Islam will eventually become more moderate and less violent as it spreads out and becomes comfortable with it's new world power, the way Christianity did. But it will take many years, perhaps a few centuries, just as it did for them.

My personal concern has been the violence we are experiencing in the mediterranean, which is random. The people who say "treat others with respect and they will do the same for you" haven't been in this situation, I can only guess. When the young arabs decide to have a car burning fest, they do not find out first who the cars belong to, for example.

Like I said, might be karma (France once colonized their countries), or maybe it is just the natural way things evolve.... But saying it is not happening, denying reality, I cannot see any reason for that!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by aardvark888

Perhaps go research it yourself before calling it 'nonsense'.

There's plenty of information out there from Biblical scholars if you go take a look.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Of course we don't want our English cities taken over by the Islamic community.

It bugs me that they live in our country and happily live by their own laws and rules and if anyone has anything to say about it we are branded as racist.

Secondly - the EDL claim they aren't racist but half of there followers actually are so its not a great group to be involved in.
Its not about getting rid of the Islamic community its about them integrating into are community as well we can all live side by side in peace most of the time but there are some extremist Islam people that look down upon us in our own country.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

I agree. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

I wouldn't mind if they came here and integrated into the 'multi-cultural' society, but they set up their own land with their own laws as if it's their own country. When it's not.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Let me start by saying, I don't want to cause any offense

Amazing that such a preface is even necessary. And in bold too?

What cowardice.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Muslim immigrats who come here chase money and owning german luxury cars like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The biggest point that many miss about religion here in Britain is that the fastest growing group in our fair nation is not Muslims, but people who do not care about religion. We're living in a time where less and less people are feeling the need for religion, of any kind, in their lives on a regular basis.

And that is the best news Britain has had on religion in a long time.

We have a way of assimilating people in the second or third generation especially into really not caring about religion. A University of Essex study in 2005 found that only half of all children keep practicing the religion of their parents once they leave home. That is universally spread across all of the religions of Britain.

The 2010 British Social Attitudes Survey found that 51% of Brits were non-religious. In 2006 the Guardian published a poll that found that 66% of Brits don't practice a religion. On top of this, 82% of our countrymen said that religion causes more problems than it solves.

Welcome to modern Great Britain. Thank god we're finally getting over him.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, it's happening. The European race is dying and so is our civilization, but we can plant the seeds of our rebirth. We must keep struggling

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by jNormal

Well, I'm hardly left with anything to say. I mean, making Qaddafi and Pat Robertson your primary sources doesn't exactly give me any sort of jumping off point. I mean, the first guy was hardly a devout Muslim and for all I know this quote was taken from one of his depressive periods after a bout of mania, lusting after Condaleezza Rice. As far as Pat Robertson goes, he is the most ignorant person to hold such a position of power in this country...yeah, the Haitians got the earthquake because the swore a pact with the devil. There's some eye-opening empiricism for you.

As far as Shariah Law goes, of course that does not make sense - separation of church and state. The caveat is that when viewed from an etic perspective, naturally our "laws" are somewhat based on Judeo-Christian law. So, what goes around comes around, I guess? It would probably behoove European powers to stop mucking around in Islamic countries as colonialism and suzerain corporatocracies disguised as post-colonial dictatorships tend to make immigration to the former colonial power more appealing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Our laws are Anglo-Saxon/Romam

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Did you know that Spain was under centuries of Muslim rule? Did you know that the stated goal of Islam is the conquest of the world? I was in London when the bombs went off. I've seen Islam up close.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrenchCodeJim

No, those are all true.
Except the one about the Jews, they actually spend a lot of money! My grandpa's a Jew.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Islam won't take over Europe, because i'm still alive and with an iron fist we will rid Europe of Islam once more!

I'm middle aged with a dodgy leg, but.... I used to be near marksman class with an SLR.
Still could if needed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yes, because unlike christians muslims will hold on to their relgion and be unaffected and uninfluenced by the enviroment they grow up and live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join