It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will take over Europe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Last time I looked at the news it was the West taking over the Islamic world. Which is worse bombing someone's country or moving somewhere to get a job?

I've never seen so much ignorance dislayed in a thread on ATS and I've only read up to page 3. The world is headed in one direction and that's the American global culture - not necessarily a bad thing when you consider the alternatives but no mere religion is going to stand in its way for long.

Islam will eventually be absorbed and moderated. The we can all sit down to our Big Mac & Fries together.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
what is this thread supposed to achieve? I have views on Islam but I don't make vague predictions about the future with them because they will just cause hostility and further division between muslims and non muslims.

I am worried about the future of England, but there are more pressing issues affecting this country other than the unlikely scenario that Sharia law would be implemented here or in Europe.

One interesting thing I noticed on the news the other day was grown men crying and the closure of Rangers football club. However when it comes to us being ripped off daily by the govt, nobody really seems to care. Sorry slight off topic there!

What I'm trying to say is that we are all hot on immigration and islam here, but when it comes to anything else, such as increased costs of living and no increase in wage, everybody seems indifferent about the govt allowing it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

What absolute rubbish! Where did you find this nonsense?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrow22
At least Christians "kick the dust off thier shoes" if you do not accept the message

hahahaha. Do they? They never kicked the dust off their shoes during the crusades. Only now are they seen as more peaceful, because all you see on tv is the "good christians" in white shirts with smiles on their faces.

You never see the extreme ones, who are passed off as lunatics as to protect the integrity of modern christianity. Therefore, everyone often forgets that it's religion in its entirety that corrupts.
People aren't just born insane - they are often indoctrinated into believing something - good or bad. Although what is good or bad anymore? There are so many beliefs, it's hard to say what is good, bad or neutral - what's harmful, or what's peaceful.
Even the so called "good christians" who knock on doors and promote their message are essentially trying to perform the noble task (according to them) of showing people the light IN THE EXACT SAME WAY, this "radical muslim cleric" describes...
www.youtube.com...

Howcome HE IS RADICAL for preaching, yet, growing up in a catholic school reading the bible - preaching the message of jesus is seen as a glorious task that was given to the disciples, who are now personified as every practicing catholic out there.
It is practice for christians and catholics alike to preach the good word, yet it's radical and dangerous for islam to do the same? (according to "us")

What the #? This makes no sense! Any body who disagrees with this is one sided, and ignorant. I'm not saying that in a religious way either - i'm being realistic.
Anyone who thinks equality only extends only to western faiths, and not islamic belief, as well as other religions, are just silly.
If you want equality, and real "good" in the world, you will accept the person because they are human and they believe in SOMETHING.

Done. If you still think i am wrong. Prove me wrong. And i will gracefully retract my comments if i am convinced that this way of thinking. (i.e. actual equality in the true sense of the english word) is damaging to everyone - not just your faith, whether it be muslim, christian, catholic, jewish, etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If history repeats itself they will only get as far as the Ottoman Empire did..

Ottoman Empire

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Wow, you do know that Christian Europe took the abuse form the muslims for a long time before they responded. But I guess the Spaniards retaking Iberia, the Byzantine fighting for their survival(only to have their descendants who trusted the conquering muslims to be slaughtered in an outright genocide) and the Italians who merely fought to prevent the muslims from raping Sicily's women and children where nothing more than warmongering savages.

Yeah dem Christians sure are violent. But then again sick pups like you don't like it when the victim fights back. Makes it too much of a challenge. Ask the millions of Russians and Ukrainians slaughtered by sicko atheist bolshevik's.
edit on 3-3-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

Am I biased? Damn right I am. History has shown time and time again, whenever Christians show tolerance or try and "live and let live", those that Christians show tolerance to try and throw us to the lions. Atheist's, Muslims, Pagans no damn difference. Each groups butchered thousands upon thousands(if not millions) of peaceful Christians.

And you know what my religion, my faith tells me? To turn the other cheek and face my oppressors head on.*

*If someone backhands you, and if you turn your other cheek, your looking your oppressor directly in the eyes.

** But psychopaths who like easy prey convinced Christian it really means to allow the person to backhand your other cheek too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

I'm sorry, did my post have your name on it?

Why did you take offence to it may I ask?

You must feel it is an accurate description of yourself to have taken the time let me know it will be reported.

I think I have a right to free speech just as much as you do.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

this is the most idiotic thread I ever saw in my life.

my GOD are you educated, high school maybe?

anyway, reading books is what you need to do: all of you without a REAL religion and hatred in your heart.

whatever is good will TAKE over Europe and there is no problem with that.

brain check advised, possible lobotomy recommended.

idiots.

Right back at ya. Books? Yeah that is sucha good idea! Just stay in your house, and read things and form your opinion on what is happening outside on what is in your head.

I have an education, and I live in a part of Europe that is facing real problems with this. I have direct experience of it, have for years. I used to also be judgemental and take refuge in reading the sacred texts of many religions and seeing the good in them all, the truth in them all....so of course the people followign them must all be good!

Guess what? I got out into the world and found out that even the best ideologies can be twisted and used to very bad intents, and they are, everyday. My inner world was rosy and full of butterflies and I lived for books.
It was also a nice way to avoid reality, with all it's dark sides, and all the ways I might get pulled into being a part of it.
Come down where I live. I'll let you work alone in my store for a few months. When you have been held up a couple of times (don't have a weapon or try to defend yourself! You'll end up in jail! Do as they say!), or have had a gang of young arabs wait for you to come out at night to beat you or rape you (depending upon your sex)....add that to the day to day disrespect and spitting on that you'll get.... you might change your mind.
Or hurry up and run back inside to find the world of books again.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This video is pretty relevant to the topic. According to it, the birthrate of a culture determines its existence/longevity.

Muslim Demographics:

edit on 3-3-2012 by NikolaiMacIntosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Europe should build a huge wall and stop allowing immigrants into their country. Same goes for USA, ya'll just need to stay where the hell you are or go somewhere else. I hear Antartica is nice.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Yeah dem Christians sure are violent. But then again sick pups like you don't like it when the victim fights back.

Sure, i'd prefer justice. But in saying that, it would imply i am condoning islamic states to fight back - which i am not. In fact that would not solve a thing. It wouldn't. Because then christians would fight back, like a couple of 5 year olds, each taking their turn, until one of them eventually finds the loaded gun in daddy's wardrobe

Just so you know, i never said christians were violent - i said some christians were violent. Same way some muslims are violent. "Some", as in when you compare how many muslims there are in the world to how many you've seen on tv, because let's face it, you probably haven't seen enough agressive muslims in real life to even start saying they are "mostly violent".

Originally posted by korathin
And you know what my religion, my faith tells me? To turn the other cheek and face my oppressors head on.*

Please, religion is open to so many interpretations. I mean, put your personal beliefs aside for one minute. Common knowledge of the world shows that christianity has hundreds of interpretations. Islam, namely has their own divisions and branches. Those few main "branches" exclude the many other extreme views that thousands of other muslims share.

Now bring your faith back into it and see what you are saying. "turn the other cheek and face my oppressors head on". Isn't that contradictory? To turn the other cheek in popular christian belief is to respond without violence, yet "facing your oppressor head on" implies violence, even though there is no violence explicitly defined.
Your way of talking even implies your violent. Verbally violent. Not open to the idea that maybe you would be the better man for just moving on, rather than getting equal.
And unless you have accounted for every religious action through the history of man, you are in no real position to start saying "he hit me first!" or "he hit me the hardest!"

What am i saying, you will just disregard this, and move on with your comments that strike similar to the "radicalists" of this world.

"In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy, but in passing it over he is superior."
Francis Bacon

edit on 3-3-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Will Islam take over Europe..Simple answer is YES, if we let it...

Radicals are doing what they are told to do and their agenda is to make EVERYWHERE an Islamic state, that's not my words, its theirs.

Could it happen, yes, very easily....By natural causes the population WILL be overturned by Islamic children thus at some point the power will be shifted. That's the long term natural way but trust me Saudi is not pumping the billions of dollars into spreading Mosques and clerics all over the West for to play the long game, slowly but surely in roads are being made in every major city, officials coerced into supporting radical Islam, allowing area's to be turned into mini Islamic states.

Again, not my idea's, its happening in most major Western countries right NOW, we have always had area's of people of other countries collecting, we have Southall in London, its a mainly Asian area but this isn't a deliberate grouping, many early Asian immigrants were treated like crap and forced out of area's hence gathering in one area, also many felt uncomfortable so chose to leave near others for support. Another words these area's were created effectively by the indigenous people.

What you see in Radical Islamic gatherings in area's is a totally different thing, these area's are treated as property of the radicals, they control who comes to these places, they control the officials running these area's, they control...Simple...

You can tell when you have entered a Radicalised area, one, its full of Burqua wearing women, 2, you are looked upon at every step with a total animosity, trust me I know. These area's also spread in size, streets are almost bulk purchased (you think not, it happens in Luton, how do I know, I have a family member in a prominent place there), it does happen and its down to Saudi cash.

This won't stop unless we stop our so called leaders allowing entire area's to be radicalised, often helping them in the process.

No other form of religion operates in this way in the West, by that I mean by quite blatant threats of violence and hatred, you do not see Sikhs patrolling area's looking to remove non Sikhs, Buddhists do march in area's but playing music and preaching peace, you don't see ordinary Muslims doing any of this, the ordinary Muslim folk also see the radicals as a pain.

So yes, Radical Islam WILL take over if we let it, its their aim, just ask them, they WILL happily tell you and there's an awful lot willing to tell you and growing daily. Britain IS a multi cultural place, it has been for many years, but radical Islam does not want MULTI culture, just theirs....There in lies the threat...

Heed it and make changes and we survive, ignore it and allow its influence to broaden and say goodbye to your normal life, prepare for hatred, attacks, deaths and control as you have never thought possible.

Its the peoples choice..Choose wisely...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Have you personally met a Muslim who stood in your face and told you they will take over?

Have you been threatened by one personally? Or know some one close to you who has been?

Are they taking away from your daily routine?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
I've read the Qu'ran, there are many evil quotes in there, here is one that says mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls.

The Quran in Sura 65:1, 4 says:
65:1 O Prophet, when you [and the believers] divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting—period and count the waiting—period accurately . . . 4 And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden. (Maududi, vol. 5, pp. 599 and 617, emphasis added)

Here is another that says husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives (quite apart from whether they actually are highhanded).

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

I see your selected quotes and I raise you some truly inspiring CHRISTIAN beliefs too...

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm... (Nahum 1:2-8 NLT)

"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert... (Zephaniah 2:12-15 NLT)

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God. (Corinthians 11:3)

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law. (Corinthians 14:34 - 35)

You can select and translate any passages from any book, but do the above make all Christians sexist pigs, wife-beaters and violent racists?

No, of course not. But shall we start a thread exposing the Christian faith as a violent religion, filled with demeaning and degrading statements and supporting violence against others? Can we just assume that all Christians are like Fred Phelps and adhere to everything in the Bible, including all the bat-sh*t crazy statements?

Good on those who have actually read up, but I have to wonder how many critics here have actually just gone and copy/pasted the quotes they have and not read any Islamic texts.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Let me start by saying, I don't want to cause any offense

I believe that Islam is well on its way to taking over Europe. Their goal is 'world domination'. For those people on this site who live in English cities, you will realise Islam has already changed them.
There are currently 85 operating Sharia Courts in the UK, more than 1500 mosques in the UK and Tower Hamlets (East London) is already a Muslim dominated area. People from other communities feel intimidated to go there (they're no-go areas). For those who don't know, Islam oppresses women massively and under Sharia Law, a woman is stoned if she is raped.
In 2006 Gaddafi said “We have 50 million Muslims in Europe, There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe – without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.”

There are many good videos on YouTube showing how UK is already in an Islamic state, here is one I found quickly: www.youtube.com...

I know for a fact, a lot of Americans feel threatened by the possibility of the US becoming as bad as the UK.

What do you think, do you think I'm just going mad? But I'm witnessing it first hand.

Christian Muslim, same thing to me.
One religion taking over from the other, it has been happening for eons and eons.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Have you personally met a Muslim who stood in your face and told you they will take over?

Have you been threatened by one personally? Or know some one close to you who has been?

Answers in questions order

First note, I used the term RADICAL all along, I deliberately noted that ordinary Muslims were different.

Yes I've had radicals in my face telling me they were going to take over, they also said they were going to do a whole lot more to me and my 'kuffar' wife. What I post is from personal experience, if you have read any of my other posts on this type of subject you will know my in laws are Muslim and are bloody nice people, they are NOT radical.

As said, I've been threatened many times her where I live, we have groups of radicalised teens who feel its their little area especially as you enter the mainly Asian South Harrow. My wife has been abused verbally by groups of them, while no violence was used she was very intimidated.

For the last question I'll AGAIN repeat that ordinary Muslims are no threat or annoyance to me, I mix daily with them, I chat about the religion with them, I have spoken to many Imams especially at my mother in laws local mosque, I'm well versed in the proper religion and Koranic ideals despite not being a Muslim myself, I chose to educate myself before entering debates about the subject, I have respect for the ordinary muslim. I don't on the other hand have a single ounce of respect for a radical who is telling me to my face with a group of his mates that I am scum, I am kuffar.

I don't live in a wonderful area but I have lived in many parts of London and I don't recognise some places these days, I'm not talking about Halal shops etc I'm talking about the sort of people who seem to think this area is their and are openly abusive to anyone, these were once very openly multi cultural places.

Now either you live in a nice place and don't see this or you are trying to tar me as a racist trouble maker which I think I've proved many times on here that I'm NOT racial and my words are honest and factual so please don't try that old card on me, it does not work.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Strangely enough, I have never met a Muslim person who was even remotely threatening to me. And I've worked with several, have several as close friends too.

And strangely enough, I have met hundreds of "British" people who drag their knuckles and regurgitate bullsh*t thinking they're superior to others. Worried about other religions and faiths while having no morals of their own. They're the same people who scream about the law-abiding Muslims "taking over" while rolling their joints, brawling outside pubs, throwing up in the gutters, chanting racist abuse at football matches...

In addition, I have met several Christians who were abusive of my Pagan beliefs, and my sexuality. When it comes to threatening my rights and freedoms, Christians have been at the top of my list. No Muslim has tried to stop me from marrying. No Muslim has told me I'm going to hell (or an equivalent) for loving another man. No Muslim has influenced my government in order to impose their religious beliefs on my life as Christians have and continue to do.

We learn from experience.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Can we please not play religious wars in here, it does not work, it takes threads and destroys them in seconds.

I'm NOT religious personally but I respect the sort of people who use their faith to give them happiness, these days they are few and far between as all I see with religion is death, war and pretty disgusting acts against other humans.

If I could I'd wipe ALL religion off this planet, for the few it brings peace and happiness to there's millions who it just brings suffering in one form or another.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Strangely enough, I have never met a Muslim person who was even remotely threatening to me. And I've worked with several, have several as close friends too.

And strangely enough, I have met hundreds of "British" people who drag their knuckles and regurgitate bullsh*t thinking they're superior to others. Worried about other religions and faiths while having no morals of their own. They're the same people who scream about the law-abiding Muslims "taking over" while rolling their joints, brawling outside pubs, throwing up in the gutters, chanting racist abuse at football matches...

In addition, I have met several Christians who were abusive of my Pagan beliefs, and my sexuality. When it comes to threatening my rights and freedoms, Christians have been at the top of my list. No Muslim has tried to stop me from marrying. No Muslim has told me I'm going to hell (or an equivalent) for loving another man. No Muslim has influenced my government in order to impose their religious beliefs on my life as Christians have and continue to do.

We learn from experience.

By now you may have read my replies about this and other related posts and see I'm very much not the average knuckle dragger, I'm hoping you now see that I don't see Muslim as a blanket term, I see radicals who are the problem, they in their own way are the same as the people you mention and trust me they also would throw abuse at you just the same as those others.

Me and ordinary Muslims get on perfectly well, me and radicals are another story...

Btw, you do realise those are not my questions?
edit on 3-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
I think that in 100 years Religion will be the minority. We don't have anything to worry about. Where I live, and the people in my generation are almost all atheist or keep their spiritual ideals to themselves. If my generation is like this, then the next will be similar, and so on and so forth. 100 years. religion will be minority. You heard it from me first.

Actually, Voltaire beat ya by a few years.
edit on 3-3-2012 by xFiDgetx because: he needed to add the quote

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join