It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory Of Everything.............(almost)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello again....
Orbs, what are they?
They apear much the same as a plasma ball....
I have not yet heard of anyone observing them within a magnetic fields specifically though.....unless they have ever been observed within an MRI machine, along with other strange happenings reported by sensitive people.....
If this wandering theory bares out at least partially.....
They may be afffected by magnetic fields, though of what nature these must be, im not entirely sure....
I have been thinking that the Fusion Bottle, that they plan to form from intensly focussed magnetic energy may even be sufficient to trap and hold an orb. (or perhaps destroy it....rip it to shreds like our galaxy is devouring that smaller cousin that happened along a few billion years ago?)
I dont know, but id suggest gentler lighter power settings to begin with....
(perhaps even miniscule currents, and voltages?)
The thought remains....could we perchance catch an orb or two with a magnetic bottle?Much like children snagging butterflies with a fruit jar?
They have been known, or suspected annecdotally to react to the thoughts of an observer from time to time...
Other times they apear to act like exuberant or curious children......many observations speak of "intelligent control"
Fireballs from the sky, have been descending upon us with astounding frequency since 1945 or so....
A far higher proportion than would be statistically expected, have fallen on or over places like Los Alamos...White Sands,Albaquerqi NM and many other highly classified or cutting edge facilities.
Orb like glowing balls of light , reported by many thousands....all over...some acting intelligently most doing at least one impossible thing for an astonished impromtu audience.....
Every Atser worth his conspiracy salt knows about the Foo Fighters of WW2....they too apeared as sort of plasmas which coud not only fly rings around the contemporary planes,but sometimes stalled their engines, or perhaps altered compass headings....
It seems not too far a stretch to begin to think these phenomena might be related in origin....or in mechanism....

Suffice it to say that 90% of matter comes in the form of a plasma....should it be too far out to think that something akin to intelligence or life in whatever form, may have manifested within that media
The human body,aura, may turn out to be our own version of a natural plasma of some type....
Obviously the variety of types must be large, and combinations yield unexpected properties....
Plasma antennas work better than metal ones do.....waay better....If we are emitting our own plasmic bubble around our body,this well may amplify signals of many subtle natures....
Telepathy and other abilities, may be enhanced naturally in this fashion.

Much like the tiny vibrating strings of that famous theory, which compose the basis of everything that exists....
These strange charged fields may turn out to be the essence which perhaps binds the multiverse, the orgon,
or maybe, the zero point engine which throbs beneath the viel of three dimensional myopia........
Please let me know what you think so far.....and maybe we can get to the
what does it all mean for us guys part............peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Wow! Well, I am anxious for one. Personally I am in awe with not only the knowledge you are putting forth but the fact that it is as if you are reading my mind. I feel I like I know where "we" are going with this....but I could never ever put it into words the way you just did.

I am at the part of putting it all together (everything you are talking/typing about) but my mind wont let me see that far for some reason. I am trying but the Universal Soup is a lot to learn in a short life span much less the 13 or so years of my spiritual/science journey.

When I began my journey I am not afraid to tell you that I asked "God" to allow me to put the Bible down, show me the books to read, and I will come back to the "Word" if you push me back to it.

I still am on this spiritual/science journey and each and every day I respect the unknowns and their beauty.

Im learning...continue
And..thank you!

Jenn

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It seems an inadvertent stroke of a finger can destroy hours of work.....i cant re do it either....heres a run down,,,,,
Sorry if its short tonight ill try to speed things up now that we are on the home stretch.....i just dont have the patience to retype the whole gamut
MJ
I had to escape from a cult like church when younger.....got freed by about 18 or so.....I.did a few side deals with the Big Guy ....Hes been truely non judgemental so far......

I have to admit to a reverance for something beyond this multiverse, something i feel that i am somehow a part of....a yearning for "where i come from"......that has grown with the passing years ......
Theres this impression the Mverse, is like a swiming pool, and we, the essence of us...our real selves,
jump in and out for the experience of it....or perhaps so that it can be experienced through our eyes.........but whatever we seem to love doing it.....
?????
Theres one touchy subject which is vorbotten by T&C, as far as detailed discussion etc....
It is whats been called The Spirit Molecule
heres a self explanatory video
www.youtube.com...
Its a movie........enjoy....

I merely bring this to your attention because of the CONTACTS which are claimed with other beings....
Not only are contacts benig made, but these beings have apeared to be waiting for some experiencers to return the next time around.....!!!
I believe that there is no such thing as "Junk DNA"....though we cannot explain the majority of our own double helix yet, i am sure that the "extra" DNA, is going to come in handy down the evolutionary line.....

The pineal gland , is a producer of the spirit molecule, and the purpose of that function is as yet unclear to medicine.
I am reminded that when a molecule "fits" in our brains, there must be a receptor for it.......and a purpose....
I for one think that its possible that this is released to the brain to facilitate functions which we are just beginning to even recognize, like remote viewing, telepathy, and other" paranormal abilities".....
(paranormal seems a misnomer if everyone can do it dont you think?)
The ability for remote viewing can be taught/learned! Though they say that certain bloodlines are better at it than others....Natives of N America, Welsh, Scots,Irish. and a mix of these in any proportion.....
Anyone can do it though, to a certain extent,we just need training......i believe its the same for other abilities too....
Id like to go iinto this molecule a bit more, but there is plenty to read about it in your search engine.....
I would like to try to round this herd of speculation up....but have to present some coherent basic information set for visualization purposes even......
So we can talk about what we may be facing in terms possibilities,and potential harms we may be inadvertently
creating as well as unexpectedly encountering. in the future of our journey.
Where the intuition takes us, we may have been before....we just dont remember.....
i remain....................... a fellow traveller........

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Heres another pertinent link from another thread on strange sky noises.....other pertinent info is contained therin to our discussion.....have a look it may shake a few cobwebs.....
cheers........s

geochangemag.org... =9

Please note the EM references.....
earths radio emissions, Magnetic field,CMEs etc....

edit on 5-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am reaching for my trusty tin foil hat....just in case....this is pretty overwhelming stuff and I am going to have to go back and really concentrate on it, but so far I am very interested in what you have to say and will keep an open mind, however since I am not a very educated mija could you kinda give me the Laymans terms, because I am afraid much of this will go over my head but I feel like there is something to this?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I was in another thread the other day. It got a little heated because I mentioned what I think I may possibly know to be"going on" with the Planet and the Solar System. Two other posters began demanding links and more information. I kept telling them the thread was not meant for such information and it would take tons of pages to get to where I wanted to take them...on the journey so to speak. I wanted to create a thread...kind of like what you are doing...and where you are going.
ANYWAY.... lol I know I keep saying this but I could NOT have explained it ALL better than you just have my friend. You really have a way with visuals and the path you are taking us is simply a shortened version of the journey you find yourself on. I too am right here with you.
It feels REALLY GOOD!

Like I said though, I still have yet to figure out...what the end conclusion is, could be, and what it means for ME. I read a lot and study a lot... I am such a spiritual person and to think I need scientific evidence to some makes me look/sound crazy. I may be a little.

Ya know.... I remember feeling excited about coming "here".

I remember sitting on my front porch while my mom was inside doing dishes. I may have been about 6 or 7 at the time. I was young..I remember that much. I couldn't help but ask the sky why I couldn't hear my mom think. I wanted to be at one with my mom and I couldn't. This feeling made me feel lonely a lot. It seemed really odd to me that me and my mom could not share thoughts.

There are things I do remember and there are experiences I have had that makes me believe and think the way I do. Each person experiences from day one and it molds them. Lots of molding going on here on the Planet, thats for sure. lol

I want to be more silent and just listen..but you said you want input...so I have contributed some but I do want you to know that I feel ya..and am really excited about where we are going.

Jenn

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here we be again....
So we have obsevered that the layers of existance are like the layers of an onion, ....
We have unlocked the atoms only to find even more and stranger particles, and even anti particles zooming around in their own mini orders.....the building blocks of atoms....
The story goes that when they get down to this small world, the very expectations of the researchers may affect the outcome of an experiment......This is a crucial point ...
It illustrates that the physical world, and the ethereal worlds have at least one connection that is scientifically sound.
Others come to mind also....and to me it apears that the separation between three dimensional reality,(what we can see and touch,) and that internal reality,(what we think, know and want) is an illusory barrier, that exists
in our three dimensional concepts only.
Somewhere back in the early part of the last century, right after the discovery of radio and such.....there were
a few attempts made to conjoin our strictly physical, and pragmatic sciences with more esoteric even arcane, and speculative research.
Thus was born Orgone theory ,as well as many other, more inclusive branches of thought.
If you havent heard of radio broadcasting insecticides over large areas through photgraphy, it might be worth considering.....if only as an example of other speculations on the connectedness of things, on a sub space and sub time frequency....From what i have read on the subject, the method aparently worked.....
The broadcasting rig, was a simple afair which the photo was inserted into....(placed in a drawer)
The "unit" was activated by battery or house current, and the nematodes found dead.....
Rumour has it that this worked so well, it even worked when the machine was NOT plugged in!
Men like Tesla, have broken ground in alternate directions .......charting effects we seldom consider...(read The Secret Life of Plants)
The magnates and businessmen, who supported pure science for profit only, in those days ....the goverment, controlled largely by these people,has suppressed over 6000 patent applications on whatever grounds they care to name......
We are not even allowed to know what they are, or what they do.......therefore how do we know that at least some may be entirely revolutionary concepts which may alter our entire lives many fold.....or destroy them, yes i know thats possible, but.....6000?
Documented evidence of drawing electrical energy for free from the earths own magnetic field, co iinvented by
W .B Smith, in the 1950s, plans machine and all, have been sequestered by the goverment of Canada since his death....when they siezed most of his work....and much like Tesla s work, they burried it.

Our materialist minds,programmed for all the things society demands,and educated to deal only with a physical reality, are severely crippled........( If you doubt the extent of this comulsive condition (think, Pavlovs dogs)the all you have to do to observe you laughing at yourself when considering such things as UFOs or other esoteric subjects(esoteric to science)
I believe you will find that your rational self construct will be right there standing behind your contemplative
seeking intelligence, making snide thoughts in your head and giggling when you consider the further out stuff.....no?)
Im sorry, i have to go to work now, and it will be some time before i can return.....
please ponder and for sure comment on whatever strikes you................this is no hard and fast mathematically predictive meander....
Probably what im getting down to is that there must be some substrate, on which all that.... IS... is hung, some fabric.....the backdrop on which they pinned the stars...........and whatever it is, it is the connection between all that is.. was.. or ever will be....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A theory of everything is a bit larger project than i had at first imagined, so i have to brush up on a few esoterics that i have heretofore mentally glossed over in the past.....99.9 % of everything is or can be defined as a PLasma ....did you know that?...fourth state of matter ???how does that work?
Does the other three states then make up 0nly >.01% do you see my quandry?
I must apologize for any delays on my part, i am doing a variety of farm related tasks as well as a bunch of other things which have come up recently (trying out the new gold rush in used electronics) among other projects for gardening...planting / pruning already here on the island....
I was wondering if any would like to participate in a small experiment of a subjective nature, now that we know of two (and maybe more on the way)X class flares from the sun.....
Perhaps any one experiencing out of the ordinary thought, speech or other short circuits could report them if they think it is not the usual type of lapse for you......
Now would be the time to notice any fluctuations from your norms.....thanks
stirling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We aparently are well into the solar storms at this moment.....
The results are going to probably be subtle, maybe unnoticable to most.

I think perhaps the best evidence that we are being assaulted mentaully with all kinds of conflicting frequencies ofEM is going to be the relief that may be noticeable when it ceases.....
Beneficial EMs (there are many...even three that have regrown fingers on children....) may be a hard fought for and grudgingly released technological breakthrough for mankind which will alter many of our now obsolete concepts in science......
The true nature of reality will be recognized eventually as EM energy....in all its forms and convolutions.
From the smallest to the macrocosmic, three dimensional reality is composed of "empty space" and the manefestation of forms of EM energy.
From the neurons firing inside your grey matter as you consider this, to the very hearts of the biggest stars and galaxies, Forms of EM energy control and direct the orbits of every atom,the combinations of every quark and muon,electrons,protons, all behave according to the laws that govern this phenomena.

Outside of the never ending dance of the particles and charges there seems to be only empty space.....
yet, human experiences have led us to posit that we do have one other realm of existance........
That of the mind......The entity which seems to survive outside of the mutiverse and outside of time.....
Information,is perhaps the nexus of all that is....
Indeed it may be that the very fabric ,on which are hung the stars,is a great SENTIENCE.....and.through the portal of mind,man is constantly, recreating the multiverse, within himself.
It may turn out the only doorway to the stars is through our mind.....
On the outer skin of a black hole, it is conjectured a digital copy of everything that has entered it......
The predominence of black holes in the center of many galaxies, may be the way in which the entire span of the life of that heavenly body will eventually be registered.
The conjunction of black holes eventually will end the cycle of the three dimensional universe...but the entire essence of will remain recorded in digital form on the outside of the last huge black hole......
Pure information.....of which we all share a part.....countless beings of inumerable existances, conjoined into one digital recording.......

But thats just speculation...............

We are peroccupied with much smaller concerns.....are we not?
Life decisions, calls to action ,the arrow of time....
How can we truely achieve the maximum benefit of the sentience we enjoy right here, right now?
We could submit to all kinds of psychological evaluations of talent and temperment, tests and fill in the blanks, to come to some semi predictable end......which is simply guaged to the majority of answers to the majority tests that have preceeded it....averaged out and handed back with an average answer.
Then we only need follow the instructions to a happy and succesful existance right?
What do you think?.................
duty calls.......

edit on 8-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

i keep forgetting to add links lately.....here some more information of importance.......
This is grounbreaking suppressed technology......
Understand this man was hounded by the establishment since he warned about the power lines and potential health risks.....www.microwavenews.com...(4)-08.pdf
perhaps there are those who may find this helpful.................please feel free to comment if you have used his devices or colloidal silver......the rest of us are interested in the results.....thanks

www.earthpulse.net...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I am still with you!
We are on the same page in regards to everything....still.

In regards to Plasma... its funny as I am reading this... www.theplasmaverse.com...

In regards to Colloidal Silver.... well... my son was diagnosed with leukemia in 95 and lost the battle in 99. A preacher came by one day and gave us a video and told us it would "save" him from the dreadful disease. I looked into it and even bought some but we never stuck with it. I have regrets now. I believe it is possible but.. I don't know. The machine if I remember correctly was way over our budget as well. We just didn't know...

I do want to read about the link you posted though. As far as the power lines effecting stuff (us)...it most certainly does. Microbiologists are on board with that fact as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i have another link i wanted to post......here it is....
This is the kind of science that the ordinary guys are comming up with....but where is it being offered to humanity?
plasma engine??????
www.youtube.com...
youll be amazed....i must sneak back to work now though.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have been looking for the way to shield a room in ones house for EM.......
I think a copper foil is the way to go.....By using a total copper foil coating beneath the gyproc or panelling, it would be out of sight and effective....
Just attach to ground and it would damp EM from entering....(foil the door too, and maybe some copper foil or other metal mesh cloth...for shielding on the window curtains....)they must be closed to be effective.
Though i am unsure of prices i imagine a small room would be protected for a reasonable cost.....
Metal mesh would be cheaper but much more involved maybe....though i havent found what sizes the mesh would be optimum at....i do know the smaller the better.....perhaps 1/4 in mesh....
When there are power lines or other radiative devices outside the home, it may be possible to directionally shield for this type of hazard.....though obviously a complete cage is best.....we may be able to mitigate the worst of a localised strong emission which may be a constant at a certain side of a dwelling....
I shudder to think of ever statistically examining the birth records and comparing the addresses to the amount of EM pollution....i think it may point to medical problems the big boys are trying to keep under wraps.....
But when it comes to moms and their babies...id rather see all moms become cognizant of the suspicions that have been documented....and the possibilities of harm to their unborn.....
ever wonder why the dudes of old could consieve design and build such intricate and wondrous edifaces...without so much as a dump truck, or back hoe? Just a string line and water level,?????
Not even round nails...just hammered out square ones each painstakinglly beaten out by a blacksmith.....
The classical painters and composers making such ornate and enduring pieces that we still rever them today?
Are we really progressing? I mean really?.........sometimes i wonder.....
Even back in the days of Louis B Tiffany, the great Chicago fair, and the Titanic we still produced such durable goods for home use, such beauty in everyday cutlery and even door frames....
Somewhere thereabouts....came the giants ....
Marconi,Tesla, Edison,Einstein,and with their discoveries came the blossoming of the airwaves, and the movement into the electronic world...
Radio,long wave,short wave,ELF, ULF,AM, FM, television,radar,wirleless phones, and pcs,CBs and SSBs
breaker ....breaker......
And somehow, the quality of everything got cheaper, and cheaper, stuff began to wear out regularly instead of once or twice a lifetime....
And the frantic pace of our technology driven society began to accelerate,.....
people lived longer married younger and divorced twice as often as before....
people began to have nervous breakdowns and problems that we had not really observed in humans to such extents....
Yet they keep on adding more and more layers of EM and noise , and chemical pollution to the already crowded air supply....
Ever notice how relaxing it is to sit far away on a beach, and listen to only the odd cry of the gulls and the pounding rythm of the waves....?
Humans need an electronic beach to retreat to occaisionally if not more often.......
Some refuge from artificial influence on the equilibrium........We may see things more clearly....
thats it for me tonight.................oh oh forgot to add i think i have a chance to examine and perhaps try out a zapper of the Beck type......im waiting for a comparison of the wavelengths etc....well see....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In regards to protecting myself and others from the Sun's excitement IF that were to go down..

I am not sure how to go about preparing other than just having faith that what is meant to be will be... worse case scenario ...I die out of this world and go on to the next. That is inevitable..

Of course I think of my children and how to protect them but there again... just got to trust there is something better that awaits.

Living in the "spin" has made me love the complexity of my mystical surroundings and yearn to see what I can't see.

The things I think about and ponder on amazes me sometimes. For example.. do we live in a black hole? Will the Earth and or Sun ever transform and wonder into a black hole? Will the Sun disperse a huge energy burst while our protection is limited and when will the veil be lifted...is it possible the veil will be lifted here in real time and if so...what will we see??
I could go and on with my crazy or unique thoughts but it is the unknowns that keep me excited enough to keep on learning.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I whole heartedly agree.....
there is myriad wonders available for contemplation...we barely have to crank up the old imagination, and we can be caught up in millions of maunderings.....
I do wonder where it all orgionates though......is it our own physical body that manufactures these things?
Pulling them from deep within our own subconscious?
There is some evidence to this effect, but other contemplations lead elsewhere...........
Is it possible, that because of certain phenomena, we have seen indications that we do not entirely reside inside the brain/body combo.......i have thought this.....
I can imagine it as could be going down thos way.......
Humans, are a product of the space /time continuum.
Our motivating force or self awareness,apears to reside indise us.
We tend to see out of a long dark tunnel sort of...(think about the you that sees and the you that recognises what is seen.)
They seem to be two melded, but different entities sometimes....
life has shown to go onwards outside of the body, as in NDEs.
Memory has also been shown to exist outside our brains.
Inded, i have always felt somehow that my consciousness is bigger than the body that encloses it.....
Perhaps other have had this impression?
Could the age old sages be right when they say we are god?
Each of us has a spark of life stuff that energizes and motivates us.
This essence apears to leave the body after death, and exists in another realm or plane pof awareness......
At least thats where current evidence seemsto point......
Is it possible that we are all connected to one primal consciousness?
maybe even are all one consciousness?
This explains telepathy as (perhaps) some form of quantum entanglement.....spooky action at a distance as it were.......

I am not saying all this is gospel...or even it is true in any sense, at this point it is mere conjecture.
However, to proceed with the analogy. this super consciousness, we are all part of, is able to split its awareness among us....so that we interact etc, but we are really just the awarenss of the multiverse observing itself in wonder.
The fact that all is electricity, (i ythink ive managed to show thats possible)
may indicate that all is merely the play of this beings dream of what its multiverse looks and acts like, from the perspective of trillions and trillions of eyes belonging to ...itself basically.....
It may be that we are merely GODs DREAM of what a multiverse creation would be....????
perhaps this super intelligence (knowing all there is to know from the beginning) merely entertains itself with this soap opra which we call life, (I do not imagine the multiverse as entertainment).......but who knows?
What i am saying is that we are discarnate from the bodys existance.....the body is just a construct like a (Tulpa) or a vehicle for our consciousnesses.....( a regular army tank for the soul? )to experience this particular segment of the multiverse.Are we really just bumper cars for our higher self ??.....
Perhaps there are other vehicles available, and with more understanding we will be able to access these which may be situated elsewhere in the multiverse, as thought seems to work outside of time and space....
Other phenomenas like hypnotism, the God helmet, '___' awareness, would apear to transport our awareness to other realms which may or may not be three D real, but nonetheless have their own partcular brand of reality which is otherly from the norm.
Does the door to space travel perhaps swing inward instead of outward to the stars?Is it possible that only through astral projection that deep space travel, and contact with other worlds possible?
Ancient man has studied these states, far more than we have....from a philosphical/sociological angle...(we may now have the tech to combine those philosphical explorations with scientific instrumentation, sophisticated chemical, and electrical knowledge, and the tools of modern disciplines as well............
. A synthesis of these things may be able to present sufficient evdience to impell our research in other sounder directions in future....
I appreciate that you have come along for the ride. people....( both collectively, and and singularly)
I had hoped for a less rambling and more succunct dialogue on my part, but its obvious that a lot of juggling is still to be done......
I realise there is much more to be said, and discovered, and a helluva a lot more data to be set up next to all the other data and cross connected.
So thats it for now, but ill be back to add to this managerie and happy to discuss the previous subjects in way more detail....
I look forward to any replies and the hope that questions have been raised in your minds.......
It is the answers to these that are the meaning of life.......maybe...........................

8 megahertz .........................??

edit on 10-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am about to ramble..

I think we can take people's experiences of NDE's and OBE's and combine them for similarities. Take ancient writings and also... combine them and look for similarities. Anything you really want to know could possibly be solved by doing this?? The collective mind is a powerful thing... this has been proven... like the power of prayer.

It's possible this collective (all living things on Earth) is a split from the energy/energies that have evolved into a self awareness and the will/God/Whole/Singularity/Energy/Whatever is so powerful it chooses what enters it. I've heard the term Godhead and psychics have been collectively saying over the years "One evolves back into the Godhead". The mind of God?

So...maybe we are possibly the emerging and evolving part of the singular conscience that experiences throughout that which we choose and the end is not actually an end rather an emergence?

Cells in the body intrigue me. They either work for the host or work against the host. They share information and become really smart, There are soldiers cells (T-cells) and they even die out as well.

As far as I can tell we are an energetic dust particle spinning at a rapid rate whereas we may be.... nothing but a virus? There is a massive amount of information and knowledge yet there are no theories that suggest this so I dismiss it but not completely.

There is proof that other dimensions exist. What lies in the other dimensions could be key to learning/remembering our "roots". We know when we leave the body...something pulls, warmth's and even eases the "consciousness". There are some however who say nothing of peace but pure torture. Attachments to strong emotions such as guilt, fear, hatred....anything negative could be of harm to the mind when it exits this dimension possibly. Thoughts of ourselves manifest depression/sickness or health/peace. This may be of real importance...depending on the intent of the mind of how you love yourself and others. An intent of balance.

Maybe its all about the balancing of the conscience (pos and neg). Within the vast Multiverse there may lie a balance for all things to be in harmony....otherwise it could mess the "system" up like the "immune system"...even the "Solar System". Balancing may be....THAT important to the WHOLE SYSTEM.

Its fun to think about...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi, im a firm believer in the energy constant....that is it is neither created nor destroyed, but merely changed in form...and that energy in = energy out....to the maxi decimal ....to the erg.
All intelligence is connected ....it has to be i think....the web is outside of space time and three dee realitythough....on a different plane...
information, and energy seems to be all there is basically.....
What is with the particles which pop in and out of free space>
Are they leakage from above or below?
as in ribbon like dmensions caused through different frequencies or wave length grouping?
Like the new antenna that allows many different channels on one frquency, does a twist in space time, allow access to many different dimensions?
Like a subway...well this is my frquency level....ill see ya tomorrow....and you get off and the wormhole just keeps the connections open or something?
Sometimes it seems like awareness is similar to putting on mask and snorkel and diving underwater....
you see out your goggles, in tunnel vision....and touch and sight are the major senses....simple...
like up here in the air, our intelligence, the part that sees or notes what is seen rather...
peers down the same tunnel to a better preipheral, and more sense come into play, but total awareness is not really possible in our present forms.
Thats why it seems to me like we are just sort of partly in thie 3dee type universe, and the rest of our awareness is so much larger and centered actually elsewhere....
like life here is a video game for us in the other realm....possibly a schooling experience?
i dont really want to speculate the details yet...
I too sense that my self is discrnate myriad particles of energy like a plasma cloud of sorts....at times...i wonder if this explains love?hate, get out of my space type things...our essence being bigger than our container on some subtle levels which we can hardly know we experience .....
Ever see a picture of somebody who you immediately would like to befirend for no real reason? or meet soneone and click like twins or opposites?
The senses pick up on sublte vibratory and even olfactory as well as voice pitch etc...of course but there is more.....
This all adds up to immediate feeling sometimes not strong but sometimes quite violent and you avoid those people there after maybe...
You get my drift....unfortunately i cannot type as fast as i can think and talk....
or spell.....
I do not yet understand the God helmets principles adaquately to have a definate opinion on the differences between the helmet, and the drug experiments, as well as the diff between deep meditation etc, but would love a million bucks funding to test some example peoples like swamis and masters of other disciplines...as well as other types of people...
As well, Entrainment looks promissing for technological boost to natural processes we would have to train for years to do other wise....
I absolutely hate it that as a person my research possibilities are limitted to near reading and annecdotal events described by aquaintances....etc...
Krillian photography has shown the human bio electric field, or something else equally interesting....
The pictue of the coins illustrates the psychic input of every hand i think....
Theres a japanese photographer who took pictures of water in jars....
The differences between the micro views of the same water after psychic imprinting was phenominal......
Yet we refuse to follow up these glaring leads in scienctific research....
I still await the delivery of this zapper thingy, and hope to report on its use as a therapy for whatever it will treat that i our others may have...heheheheh
Ill give the details later when its petinent....
The sun shineth on saint and sinner alike today, and itll rain tomorrow so monday is moved up a bit....ill be back later.....
peace s

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello,
i like that new avatar by the way MJ....very demure....your conclusions kinda of run concurrently with what i see myself....I am sure there is something to be gleaned in further explorations.....
I got the zapper today but as yet havent unwrapped it or tried to read the book....
Ill try to find some quiet time for that, but i have a contract roof we are doing right now thats near wearing me out.....
My thought is to attempt to do some crude pineal stimulation if its possible, as well as try the healing effects.....
My thoughts on protection are for more than just sun though...as far as a room goes....it will take out all EM interverence from the room....allowing possibly better meditation results etc...
Even healthier place to just be....Piano would have a better idea maybe...
These conversations just die off too quickly.....
Well ill be back later with the specs on the zapper and a plan i hope.....
for now good night.....
.....s

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join