It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I don't buy that.

I'm not denying someone people don't jokingly speak to their Mother or Father in that manner, but you sure as hell wouldn't be doing it if you thought your life was in danger.
edit on 1/3/12 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

B.) Yes, I did read that. I was merely pointing out that mobile phones don't work at that altitude

Then why did the airline put them on the seat backs?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by MamaJ

I don't buy that.

I'm not denying someone people don't jokingly speak to their Mother or Father in that manner, but you sure as hell wouldn't be doing it if you thought your life was in danger.
edit on 1/3/12 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

And you are free to "buy" what you may. I am not saying I KNOW it was or was not him I just don't think that calling his mom and addressing himself in that manner by itself is a slam dunk. There is much more! MUCH MORE! But...I don't have all the links to make a case right now.

Even though you would not address your mother this way under the same circumstances does not mean he wouldn't or didn't. Jokingly I would but under the same circumstance I would be waling to my mom.

His mom does not seem to be bothered he addressed himself as Mark Bingham. She of all people would know I would think by instinct alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So if Mark didn't call his mom, that leaves two options:

#1) Mark doesn't even exist. Which means his mom is part of the cover up. This doesn't make sense because releasing a fake phone call, having the interviews with the mom, etc. doesn't gain you anything.

#2) Someone else called Mark's mom. So where is Mark now? Was he killed by the goverment so an 'insider' could call his mom and eventually release the phone call? This doesn't make sense either.

I'll be the first to say that parts of the official story do not make sense, but some of the things that Truthers come up with equally don't make sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Jokingly I would but under the same circumstance I would be waling to my mom.

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Tech for cell phones operating at that height did not exist back then. I am a cell phone tech. The calls were staged.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
The calls were staged.

So the phones in the back of the headrests are fake? Is that part of the conspiracy too? The goverment started putting phones in planes years before 2001 so that the could fake a phone call that couldn't be made anyway?

So calls can't be made, but the goverment hired some guy to call Mark's mom? For what reason? To make Mark's mom feel better?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

They operate in a different frequency than standard in your pocket cell phones. A regular cell phone, like an iPhone or blackberry WILL NOT WORK WHEN YOU'RE FLYING AROUND IN AN AIRPLANE.

I've left my phone on multiple flights

edit on 1-3-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Tech for cell phones operating at that height did not exist back then. I am a cell phone tech. The calls were staged.

The world existed before the Iphone. Including air phones.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

In a nut-shell, that says it all there folks!

Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever have I addressed myself in such a fashion, in all the years I have
been telephoning my own mother! (Hi Mam!)
(And I dare say neither have you, nor anyone else in the whole damn world!)

And how many times have you called your mom in a heightened state of stress, just before you're about to die? Otherwise the comparison is invalid.

Having said that, it's well dodgy.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I see the shills are off topic everytime! Too right the whole thing was orchestrated.

BTW, not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but if you look at the Amsterdam El Al Flight 1862 crash, you will notice a few things that will blow the OS out of the water. Go watch, go figure...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I am wondering, can you show me even one movie script where the phone is answered in such a fashion? If not, it proves this was not scripted. Only in reality people say such odd things when they are nervous.

Actually if you are going to be nervous as in close to death or you are pretty sure you are going to die in an air craft or car or whatever.......ask any Emergency worker that or a nurse.

A lot of people ask for or say the word mom but don't go into first and last names.

I know because I have been there, under stress you cut your words down to just the basics and you skip the formalities altogether.

Trust me on this, I encourage other posters here that have had similar experiences to back me up on this one.
When I thought I was dieing (which I was) the last thing on my mind was my full name because Mothers always know their sons and daughters voice when they hear it...

It took me ages to post on this thread because of all the great links and information provided pro and con.
I am firmly in the government did it camp and I have read nothing in a few hundred threads here on ATS to sway me at all to the OS.

To the OP S&F.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

If I could give you ten stars then I would do so happily, thanks for a logical post!!

Sorry to hear that you understand the reasoning because you have had a personal experience, but your talking straight!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My uncle lives in Newburgh, NY, and lives very close to Stewart ANGB. He pretty much knows the ins and outs of the flightpaths coming in and out of the airport. On 9/11 he saw two airliners flying in what his words was "an extremely low altitude" considering they weren't landing at Stewart. He saw BOTH jets screaming down the Hudson River.

Two planes hit the WTC building. A cruise missile hit the Pentagon, and IMHO flight 93 was intended to crash somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania. Nothing like a harrowing story of a group of civilians fighting the big bad terrorists for the good of the country.

And IF 93 had an intended target, it was probably either a) building #7 or b) Indian Point Energy Center.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Good point you make there. I have listened to the cockpit recorders (on the internet) of the last few seconds of doomed flights. The pilots never panic, but at the last moment at least one of them says "Oh Mother!". That was a split second before impact.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
My uncle lives in Newburgh, NY, and lives very close to Stewart ANGB. He pretty much knows the ins and outs of the flightpaths coming in and out of the airport. On 9/11 he saw two airliners flying in what his words was "an extremely low altitude" considering they weren't landing at Stewart. He saw BOTH jets screaming down the Hudson River.

Two planes hit the WTC building. A cruise missile hit the Pentagon, and IMHO flight 93 was intended to crash somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania. Nothing like a harrowing story of a group of civilians fighting the big bad terrorists for the good of the country.

And IF 93 had an intended target, it was probably either a) building #7 or b) Indian Point Energy Center.

If your uncle saw two airliners together he wasn't seeing the WTC flights.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Have a problem with reading comprehension....?

Problem was that were not CELL PHONES, but a trunked radio service using VHF radio frequncies

Only 2 cell phone calls were listed coming from Flight 93

These were near end of flight when plane was at altitude of 7-8000 ft. This area of Pennsylvania is mountanous
and the cell towers are on ridges at elevation (above sea level) of 3000 ft

That is a separation of only 4-5000 ft

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

i wanted to believe that no one died then i came across this video

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
His mom said it was his voice.......
She knew it was him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Your video has nothing to do with airline passengers and no one is saying no one died that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join