It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OK PEOPLE ......

Why are many of you experiencing a problem understanding what an airfone was ....?

1 AIRFONES ARE NOT CELL PHONES

AirFones were a specialized air to ground service using trunked radio frequencies. It could support
up to 6 different users at once

The phones were installed in backs of airliner seats for use by passengers in flight

This AirFone was recovered from wreckage of Flight 93

Here is list of calls from Flight 93

It was part of evidence in terrorism trial of Zacarias Moussaoui

Notice that the serial number of thwe AirFone being used is recorded

Also notice at end the 2 cell phone calls

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Iwinder

If I could give you ten stars then I would do so happily, thanks for a logical post!!

Sorry to hear that you understand the reasoning because you have had a personal experience, but your talking straight!

Thank You and not a problem with what I said above, it is the truth and as you can see I am here to type this so all is good here:-)

I will say this once again for those here who believe the full name crap, you do not do that when you know or think you are going to die.

I can and will verify my story to any non believers here, but I am really hoping for similar stories to back mine up.

Sorry this post is off topic by quite a bit, but I do want to emphasize how phony the "Hi Mom Its me insert name here) story is in real life.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I was in a similar situation as you were.. It doesn't even take a 'Mom' for a mother to understand! No Mother would go like 'Who is this???' since this guy said HI MOM!!

I was in a car accident, bleeding like a slaughtered Pig. My friend had called an ambulance. I called my mother and just whispered a 'Hi' and she knew that it was ME and that I was hurt!!

The Police arrived first and talked to me and when they asked my name i just said my first name. You just don't just sit there in agony and start telling your full name etc.. You have other things to think about

ETA: I called my mother from my friends phone because mine was unreachable for me. So there is no way she could know that I was calling
edit on 1-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by Iwinder

I was in a similar situation as you were.. It doesn't even take a 'Mom' for a mother to understand! No Mother would go like 'Who is this???' since this guy said HI MOM!!

I was in a car accident, bleeding like a slaughtered Pig. My friend had called an ambulance. I called my mother and just whispered a 'Hi' and she knew that it was ME and that I was hurt!!

The Police arrived first and talked to me and when they asked my name i just said my first name. You just don't just sit there in agony and start telling your full name etc.. You have other things to think about

Thanks for the backup on my story, I really appreciate it because this is the whole point of the thread here.

Yes sirree you speak the truth my Mom knew it was me too and it was just a short short call.....
Star and a thank you again.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thank you both ^^

I've been in similar situations and as you have both mentioned, I don't think I even said my name more like "Mum....?"

Instantly recognisable, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi

Originally posted by Shirak
The calls were staged.

So the phones in the back of the headrests are fake? Is that part of the conspiracy too? The goverment started putting phones in planes years before 2001 so that the could fake a phone call that couldn't be made anyway?

So calls can't be made, but the goverment hired some guy to call Mark's mom? For what reason? To make Mark's mom feel better?

It was stated at the time people were phoning from their cell phones. Im not talking about the airplane phones.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You think that a cell phone in a jet going anywhere from 300 t0 500 miles an hour is going to stay in range of a cell tower for long enough to even connect a call, much less have a conversation????

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Have to remember this section of Pennsylvania is mostly rural - cell site footprints are larger with
greater radiated power for each site

Also remeber this is 2001 - cell phones were mostly analog using higher power output than todays
digital cell phones...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh dear OP. You must be new, correct? Well welcome aboard if you are!

We've been over this for ten years. And just when we have the 'without a doubt' evidence (that points to something OTHER than what we were told) 'they' come out in droves to poison the minds of the obedient.

You see (according to 'them') Mark was a good man. A nice man. A proper individual. Always courteous. Always well mannered. Always polite and always formal. ALWAYS!

He always identified himself to others in that manner. It was how he was raised! He lacked the discipline to properly differentiate; people, situations or his manner due to his strict and ethical upbringing so this, was nothing abnormal.

End story~

Now, everyone gather by the trough and indulge in some more slop!

edit on 1-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by binkbonk

Have to remember this section of Pennsylvania is mostly rural - cell site footprints are larger with
greater radiated power for each site

Also remeber this is 2001 - cell phones were mostly analog using higher power output than todays
digital cell phones...

I can't remember something I never read or knew about, I did read that no matter what you could not call from a airliner on a cell phone back in 2001.

Now that I remember:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I lived in LA during 911 ...and I remember watching the news as the reporters went to LAX to see how much chaos there was at LAX in terms of the people who had family members on the flight headed out west....AND the amazing thing was..the airport was empty and there were NO family's waiting...the reporters were dumbfounded..and then security told the media to go away and did....For me...THAT is a very telling point.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
reply to post by Alfie1

i wanted to believe that no one died then i came across this video

This is one of the very few (terrible quality) photos of Kevin Cosgrave to
be found on the web.

Why is half of his right ear missing? How are his glasses being held up on his right side?
(zoom in if necessary).
Why does his left shoulder/arm look so distubing?
What is going on with his right forearm? Is he really holding the girl under the arm?

There are other issues with this photo investigated Here.
Why, oh why would family members submit photos such as this for public viewing?

Unless there is no family, and this photo is faked!

I don't see why on earth the scene played out in the video you posted could not
have been acted out, and this is in fact exactly what i believe happened.

I don't think Kevin ever existed!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Have NONE of you seen the excellent movie (released in 1997) Wag the Dog ??
Very amusing back in '97....not so much now looking back!! Great movie with big stars... WATCH IT!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I used to leave messages on my girlfriend's answering machine just like that, stating my full name....

Oh Noes, myse memories are scripted CGI fakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAHuman
I lived in LA during 911 ...and I remember watching the news as the reporters went to LAX to see how much chaos there was at LAX in terms of the people who had family members on the flight headed out west....AND the amazing thing was..the airport was empty and there were NO family's waiting...the reporters were dumbfounded..and then security told the media to go away and did....For me...THAT is a very telling point.

And yet if most of the 'victims' were nothing more than computer generated entities,
this makes complete sense. Very telling indeed.

After even a cursory look, a dog with a mallet up his arse could tell that there
is awful lot that stinks to high heaven about the whole 9/11 OS!
Where are the thousands upon thousands of family members up in arms and
vying for blood?
They were either happy to have been bought off, or they did not exist in the
first place. I know what I believe!
No deaths of real people was a pre-requisite to the 9/11 hoax/con.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thread removed from the fire-hose I see!
No surprise there ATS. Don't want too many people cottoning
on to reality of the whole 9/11 BS Hoax!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAHuman

You are aware there is a 3 hour time difference between east and west coasts?

All airliners were ordered to land at 9:45 am (thats 6:45 am LA time). Thats land immediately at nearest
airport . Do not pass go, Do not proceed to your destimation. Land Immediately...

Traffic to west coast leaves east coast airports between 7AM and 9AM (thats 4AM to 6AM LA time for the
mentally challenged) - most of the traffic was still in transit in middle of country when told to land

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I don't think that really proves it was faked.

First there could be multiple children so using the first name wouldn't be uncommon.

The last name could just be general anxiety due to being scared to high hell.

If it was faked I'm pretty sure the script writers would know to write more convincing scripts and not include errors like that.

I know when calling aunts uncles or cousins I say my first name because I call them so infrequently they don't know who it is sometimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

You sure? A lot of people believe the spoon-fed brainwashing that was constantly embedded into many minds on 9/11 and every #ing year as an 'anniversary'. Can anyone actually believe they do this every year like a reminder to keep people in check with the 'truth'?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I don't think I've ever watched anything on the anniversary, mostly because I don't feel I need to.
I prayed and said my peace when it happened.
I'm sure others feel the same.
There are others who are probably even apathetic and don't care.
I don't think the yearly reminders are enough to keep us in check or control us as they don't reach enough people.

As for the OP's theory I say again.
IMHO if it was faked I think they could have done a better job on the recordings they would have been checked over and over.
There would have been subtle queues in them to help control people.

What I have heard is just very scared people, who are almost in a daze.
I know I've been so out of it I've had to say who I am to people I know just to help bring everything into focus.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join