It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
second line! u crazy! wow!

edit on 1-3-2012 by Chefspicy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I was just thinking about Michael Jackson and was wondering why everybody thought he was evil.

It might have had something to do with him giving young boys wine and inviting them to sleepovers.

But maybe that's just me.

No,its not just you...

Although,the correlation to his 'wine",and naming it "Jesus Juice" does have that effect on people.........

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

ive been thinking about that concept for a while, and im not even religious at all, but theres just too much that adds up for me, even that he didnt generally use concert 440 tuning, which for any musicians into "vibration" stuff, is a big deal. his death has actually had an impact on my life, i really wish that he was still here

on a side note, i cant believe how many people on this of all sites, still think that what they hear on the news is real

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
He's black? Who would care? Now if you said Elvis.....whoa, watch out!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't think going to court after being falsely accused is a good idea. There is always a chance that you will be falsely convicted. Even being aquitted will not do much to sway people's minds. Once you are accused of molesting children, there is simply no "clearing your name", especially if you are a public figure. You will forever be known as a child predator.

I think the parents are the most suspicious in this case. They accepted money from a man who allegedly molested their child and had allowed their child to spend the night at an unrelated adult male's house unattended.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
I don't think going to court after being falsely accused is a good idea. There is always a chance that you will be falsely convicted. Even being aquitted will not do much to sway people's minds. Once you are accused of molesting children, there is simply no "clearing your name", especially if you are a public figure. You will forever be known as a child predator.

I think the parents are the most suspicious in this case. They accepted money from a man who allegedly molested their child and had allowed their child to spend the night at an unrelated adult male's house unattended.

You know he was on the Dangerous tour? He stood to make almost half a billion. So go to court and lose that money, or settle? They say his insurance settled the first case.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Ramcheck

Then there is a clear conflict of interests, business wise. And in the entertainment industry of all places. Do you really want to gobble all that bull up?

I'm inclined to believe a living person, saying words with their mouth yes. Get back to your medieval story book.

Medieval story book? Did you randomly pick words from a dictionary to imply I'm religious?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

im pretty sure jesus wasnt a pedo.

altho most of his representatives are... so maybe jacko was a representative of that kiddy fiddling mythology?

Brilliant!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The Evil in the world turns us agains each other.

if a adult plays with children.
then he must be sick!
so a father is sick.

I play with my dog like a kid.
very childish. am I sick?
do I rap my dog?

we live in a time when we can not even do good.
for ever one seeing it as sick and evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Why do most people worship celebrities in this manner?..
It's very upsetting.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Does this mean that we are now going to having a second easter long weekend?

Yay!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Well being that I was the first to post and didn't get a reply I think only add's credence to my post

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
MJ the second coming of christ? Now thats a damn good reason not to be a christian...!

I like the idea..!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I thought the saying was innocent until proven guilty? It seems that your saying is guilty even when proven innocent?!

If you did any research you would find that Evan Chandler (the boys father) was a much more sinister character than MJ and that he wanted MJ to fund a movie script that he had written. When MJ said he wouldn't fund the movie, Evan decided he would accuse him and get as much money out of him as he could.

Jackson was advised by lawyers to pay the family as the court case could last up to 7 years and ruin his career.

Since MJ died Jordan Chandler has come forward and stated that he was asked to lie by his father for money and Evan Chandler has committed suicide.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I find it interesting that this man thinks highly of Michael.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

More can be learnt about him here. Watch from 5 minutes.

Here we see the same gentleman in one of his regular appearances with Benjamin Fulford.

Benjamin Fulford is known for amongst other things saying a 'ninja army' is ready to take out the criminal elite. Benjamin Fulford has a close relationship with Chodoin Daikaku, "...the founder and president of the United World Karate Association, which combines all five iemoto (the traditional branches of the martial art) with an estimated 50 million practitioners around the world." Chodoin Daikaku thinks highly of Michael Jackson and says "Michael was a genius in art and business. When he said he was in a jam, I felt like when you stand by a Shinto shrine, happy to throw money into the altar. For me, he was a messenger of the universe. I gave him about 20 million dollars in seven installments, and it never occurred to me that I would ever see that money again. My contribution was a fraction of what others gave him."

So Michael was a genius in business and yet needed gifts of millions of dollars. What great work was he doing with that money?

There is much we don't know.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
..Or what if MJ became white to appeal to his whole flock. I haven't seen anybody else go from black to white or vice versa, have you ?

Or he could have gone half-and-half like these doods-

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Would the second coming be addicted/dependant to drugs?

Wouldn't the second coming have a little more confidence in itself?
edit on 3-3-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2012 by Ramcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[more
one of the most ridiculous posts i've seen in a while. you can't possibly beleive what you're writing here.

this is why we have an electoral college !

edit on 4-3-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have thought about it and this is intriquing thought. I think he was very interesting as a phenomenon. He had great messages and amazing influence over many people. It seems, that most people who have it, die too early and suspiciously. I don´t believe he was evil , not at all. It´s just really hard to spread the message of love and kindness in this world, that seems to be possessed by demons. I´m not christian, but I think it´s just curious idea, that MJ was second coming. Jesus brought good messages like many people have done and they all have been killed or let die too early, wich is really sad.
Btw, powers have allways used accusation of pedohilia against people who they want to destroy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join