It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Touche, would you accept a payout had you have been subjected to peodophilia?

Not in a million years.......but I can not speak for other people, In my opinion Jordi Chandlers parents are as guilty as MJ, they knew full well what had been done to their child, but they put money first........with the millions they got, they deserve a doctor like MJ had.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Touche, would you accept a payout had you have been subjected to peodophilia?

Not in a million years.......but I can not speak for other people, In my opinion Jordi Chandlers parents are as guilty as MJ, they knew full well what had been done to their child, but they put money first........with the millions they got, they deserve a doctor like MJ had.

Very sensitive subject, but maybe they were just making the best of the situation?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We did the same thing in the "first coming." Same sh*t, different day, I guess.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Very sensitive subject, but maybe they were just making the best of the situation?

Not sensitive at all.....would you sell out one of your kids, if they had been molested......for money?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
We did the same thing in the "first coming." Same sh*t, different day, I guess.

Are you saying that you think Michael Jackson was the "second coming"?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Not sensitive at all.....would you sell out one of your kids, if they had been molested......for money?

I sold two of my kids, lost the other one on a bet, and I'm still broke!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Or mother Teresa.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OP you say that Jackson did nothing but good? Well let's put the whole kiddy fiddling thing to one side for now. Bret Ratner's story about Jackson throwing water balloons at a homeless person is interesting.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
OP you say that Jackson did nothing but good? Well let's put the whole kiddy fiddling thing to one side for now. Bret Ratner's story about Jackson throwing water balloons at a homeless person is interesting.

Que John Wayne styled voice-over: He truly waz the son of Gawd.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by okamitengu

He settled out of court because he did not want to see the children of the accusers dragged thru the court system. He had the money and considered it turning the cheek. He was extorted whenever he was about to do a new tour or produce an album. He was one of many people who try to be positive in a negative world that could not avoid the negativity he tried to erase. Of all the sick and twisted musicians in the world, why would the one who was the most positive do such things with kids....and if true, why would any court in the land OK him having kids of his own? It never happened, that's why. Extortion. A way for people to get rich at MJ's expense. But I think comparing him to Christ is a bit much. Jesus got the shaft as well, but it's apples and oranges.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by okamitengu

He settled out of court because he did not want to see the children of the accusers dragged thru the court system. He had the money and considered it turning the cheek. He was extorted whenever he was about to do a new tour or produce an album. He was one of many people who try to be positive in a negative world that could not avoid the negativity he tried to erase. Of all the sick and twisted musicians in the world, why would the one who was the most positive do such things with kids....and if true, why would any court in the land OK him having kids of his own? It never happened, that's why. Extortion. A way for people to get rich at MJ's expense. But I think comparing him to Christ is a bit much. Jesus got the shaft as well, but it's apples and oranges.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Two things here mate, 1. since when did you need a court to ok you having kids? 2. What you on about sick and twisted musicians? Are you a bloody banker or something?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I was just thinking about Michael Jackson and was wondering why everybody thought he was evil. I fear the evil ones wanted to make this angel look that way so people would not believe in him. Lets think about the facts, he sang about love, the end of war, the posatives of human race and children. He invited many to his home including a lot of people that were very poor, he sang from the heart and never appear to harm anybody.

On the other hand you have those that wanted to smear his name at all costs, they took advantage of his love for people and children and used it against him. They falsely claimed that je did things with children even though he had 3 of his own and used witnesses with very unreliable motives.

yet he continued to give most of his fortune to charity and always was a loving person.

Have we killed the second coming? I wish Michael was still here.

YES YES YES!! I LOVE YOU OP!! I totally agree with everything that you just said.

MJ WAS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND ....that as$hole, Conrad Murray killed him because...he works for the Illuminati..no wait...the REPTILOIDS!!

YES, Conrad Murray is a shape shifting reptiloid, that was ordered by the Vatican to kill MJ before he revealed himself as the new and improved Jesus, that he was.

This all makes so much sense now.

Thank you for the clarity OP, star and Flag to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Here, I was just reading some of your posts and it dawned on me you are actually serious in your assertions that the 'King Of Pop' was a second edition of the 'King Of The Jews', wow!! AND you're calling other people clowns!! EPIC FAIL-AGE DUDE!!!

I never said that I said quite specifically "what if" and to be fair to MJ he has more credentials that pope john paul the second or whatever.

PSHHTT, YEAH! And MJ wasn't a Nazi. He was an angel in his life and now living in another dimension, snorting coke with my daddy and Whitney.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
2nd coming?!?

with all the children involved and the passing around of alcohol MJ called Jesus Juice,
I'd bet he came more than twice.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Or what if MJ became white to appeal to his whole flock. I haven't seen anybody else go from black to white or vice versa, have you ?

You got me there, not only did he go from black to white but he went from male to female!

He is probably alive and well and living in some middle eastern country wearing a Burkha!

I would so love to see paternity tests on "his" kids so that you MJ fans could finally find out who the real father is!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Michael Jackson > Any of those jealous news radio presenters. Now go back outside and play with kids around your age, big words like that are a no-no for kids your age.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There's prolly plenty of people in both NC and Chicago who would swear that the other MJ...Michael Jordan was indeed the second coming....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
MJ whas a great man
but he whas not the second coming

he made all of those songs, Heal the world , We hade enough , black or white

all those things that came to all our minds , he whas the one who realy told it to the world.

We all know that we need to help the pore but
we dont open our mouth ( like he did )

So i think that the question is not if he is the second coming or not

but , why he opend his mouth , and we dint ,

R I P mj

Greetzzz from the dutch

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Dont think so some how, ya see no where in the good book does it say that Jebus was into kiddie fiddling or Propofol!!!!! He did apparently smoke Hemp through............Wait..........Wait...........I must be Jebus, im allways stonned.
edit on 1-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What if Willy Wonka was the second coming?? Come on...the world is in shambles and you're sitting there wondering if Michael Jackson was the second coming and "we" killed him? First, whatever drugs you were on is wasting your life away. Second, Michael Jackson killed himself....WE had nothing to do with it. My advice to you is to think realistically not in LA LA ZOMBIE LAND absorbed with celebrity BS...again a waste of your time and life.

I give this thread a "F" grade.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join