It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was just thinking about Michael Jackson and was wondering why everybody thought he was evil. I fear the evil ones wanted to make this angel look that way so people would not believe in him. Lets think about the facts, he sang about love, the end of war, the posatives of human race and children. He invited many to his home including a lot of people that were very poor, he sang from the heart and never appear to harm anybody.

On the other hand you have those that wanted to smear his name at all costs, they took advantage of his love for people and children and used it against him. They falsely claimed that je did things with children even though he had 3 of his own and used witnesses with very unreliable motives.

yet he continued to give most of his fortune to charity and always was a loving person.

Have we killed the second coming? I wish Michael was still here.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Are you secretly him and regret faking your own death?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
First of all, someone having children does not mean they won't harm other children... that is totally irrelevant.

Having the status he had leads to all kinds of problems... on the one side people love you but a certain group will always hate you and try to put them down. You can see this with pretty much any superstar or between every day people..

It comes with the fame. Fame does have its downsides.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
maybe we'd have believed him if he hadnt said "im bad"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I was just thinking about Michael Jackson and was wondering why everybody thought he was evil.

It might have had something to do with him giving young boys wine and inviting them to sleepovers.

But maybe that's just me.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't think Jesus would have lived in a multimillion dollar estate with an amusement park on the grounds of the compound. Although, he may have made a great sideshow attraction with a traveling carnival.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

I don't think Jesus would have lived in a multimillion dollar estate with an amusement park on the grounds of the compound. Although, he may have made a great sideshow attraction with a traveling carnival.

Jesus made a big enough circus of his life in perspective if you believe what was written in the bible. Jackson wouldn't be much different just more relative to modern life.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

They falsely claimed that je did things with children

Yet he felt compelled to pay the family of Jordi Chandler millions of dollars to drop the child abuse charges........why?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
im more concerned that a supposedly innocent man paid off teh kids rather than going to court to clear his name.
if i was innocent of charges i would NOT pay someone to go away.
id fight tooth and nail to clear my name publically so there was no doubt.

especially if i had all the cash that he had...

im pretty sure jesus wasnt a pedo.

altho most of his representatives are... so maybe jacko was a representative of that kiddy fiddling mythology?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

i dont think the lord would need prescriptions to xanax and a personal Anesthesiologist for nightly sleep

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

What if MJ was a paedophile and he killed himself?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He paid them off out of economics as it was cheaper to do that than go to court but when he did eventually go to court an american judge cleared him beyond doubts of all charges.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How would you explain the addiction to plastic surgery and painkillers as a result of the many surgeries? Dangling his baby off a balcony with a sheet over its head?

He was mortal, if he were the 2nd coming wouldn't he have overcame death?

He did bring joy to millions but the fame that followed him through childhood, I believe left him out of touch with reality.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
MJ, a sad end for a sad life. In so many ways....

But we didn't kill him, drug pushing docs did that.

(I heard a rumour today from his daughter that in his last album he didn't even do the singing! If correct, I could believe that more than your far-out claim, he sounded like an empty shell of a mad-man in that recording of him in bed).

edit on 29-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

If I was the good lord and I came to visit this planet I'd kill myself as well just thinking about the hell hole I had created.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Drug pushing docs were giving him what he was asking for. The guy was messed up. If you want, you could go back and blame Joe Jackson for it all or someone else that screwed up Micheal's head, but at the end of the day he chose what he became.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If Michael was Jesus he certainly made some questionable decisions and generally, as the son of God, made his second appearance on this planet an epic fail. I mean, turning his skin white and making his own nose into a pointy arrowhead that was always falling off....why would Jesus do those things? And, well the obvious accusations about his sexual orientations etc, there's usually no smoke without fire when it comes to that in my opinion. What about miracles? MJ made some good music but I would say if a leper came within 100 meters of him he would have ran like an olympic sprinter into the arms of his security, whilst the real JC would have cured the leper and give him a few bucks or something. The moon walk was good, but Jesus walked on water, no comparison there really.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
He paid them off out of economics as it was cheaper to do that than go to court but when he did eventually go to court an american judge cleared him beyond doubts of all charges.

But you said:

yet he continued to give most of his fortune to charity and always was a loving person.

So why was he bothered about economics?.....I'd rather clear my name of the label "paedophile" than be worried about economics!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Dig him up. If he's still there and has not risen more than likely he's just a mortal.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
If Michael was Jesus he certainly made some questionable decisions and generally, as the son of God, made his second appearance on this planet an epic fail. I mean, turning his skin white and making his own nose into a pointy arrowhead that was always falling off....why would Jesus do those things? And, well the obvious accusations about his sexual orientations etc, there's usually no smoke without fire when it comes to that in my opinion. What about miracles? MJ made some good music but I would say if a leper came within 100 meters of him he would have ran like an olympic sprinter into the arms of his security, whilst the real JC would have cured the leper and give him a few bucks or something. The moon walk was good, but Jesus walked on water, no comparison there really.

Or what if MJ became white to appeal to his whole flock. I haven't seen anybody else go from black to white or vice versa, have you ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join