It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

"I give this thread a "F" grade. "

I second that!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Have we killed the second coming? I wish Michael was still here.

If that happened and he IS the second then he should be reborn already, for DEATH cannot stop the process nor the RETURN that is a fail of those who are attached to the oldworldish ways.

So the question then can be is he reborn as a human baby
or would he be reborn in what humans would consider a higher advanced being body (ET), to better interact

edit on 3/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
lol. what an amusing thought.

I don't believe he was the second coming - but he was DEFF a person here sent from a divine power who was minupulated, tortued, and humilated since youth and still was able to remain compassionate and loving.

Michael Jackson was the most successful Mk Ultra victim known to man. Indeed you can see pictures of him as a youth throwing the 666/OK sign with the saddest eyes. Growing into an adult he was asexual and focused his power on reversing the bombardment of children corruption in this world , as much as he could.

He was great man as evident by the way he was demonized by the powers that be.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

He paid them off out of economics as it was cheaper to do that than go to court

Oh good grief, do you honestly believe that??? A man with his money and resources did not have to choose the "cheaper" option in that case! An innocent person would use his money and resources to clear his name IMO.
I understand that Michael Jackson contributed alot to the music industry, but trying to put him on a pedestal that he doesn't deserve to be on is more than ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I was never a big Michael Jackson fan, but I never honestly believed he did anything that he was alleged to have done. Well, except for plastic surgery. Nothing about the allegations of molestation made any sense, most of it was hearsay, and didn't have tangible evidence to support it.

His first trial ended with the parents "settling out of court" (why would parents want to "settle out of court" with a man who they claimed molested their child?), and he was found not guilty in his second trial.

Now, do I know for a fact he didn't do any of that? No. I only go by what I see, and what I can verifiably prove. Nothing indicated that he was a molester. In fact, the psychologists that spent time with him to determine if he had the disposition to molest children, determined he did not, but that he was a regressed man with childlike tendencies who was never able to fully develop as an adult. What was evident was that he was a deeply disturbed man. But look at the environment he was born into, and grew up in.

What I do know for a fact was that Michael Jackson was a hard worker, who was working until the day he died, and became addicted to pain killers because he wanted to work despite his physical (and possibly psychological) pain. He helped a lot of people, and brought a lot of love into the world.

That's how I choose to remember Michael Jackson.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
*hold up binoculars* Yep, here come the sheeple...

Seriously, all of the crap you guys spout about corporate-controlled media, and you decide that everything they say about Michael is true? The girl later reneged on her story, saying she couldn't be sure! That sounds like a set-up to me.

The Illuminati (or whatever the hell they are) were responsible for his death. He nearly died once before that, because he wouldn't eat or drink anything...he feared poisoning!

In the video "They Don't Really Care About Us", he specifically addresses the Illuminati (again, whatever they are) using symbols and Mason-esque gestures meant to pass along a message.

First you bicker about the media controlling everyone, then you buy into every scrap the news stations feed you. Are you hypocrites, or just amnesiacs?

Get a grip. There was NO proof at all, only hearsay that was eventually withdrawn. So he liked kids...I know a bunch of guys that like kids, and I can promise you, they've never made the news for inviting a kid to the playground.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

He paid them off out of economics as it was cheaper to do that than go to court

Oh good grief, do you honestly believe that??? A man with his money and resources did not have to choose the "cheaper" option in that case! An innocent person would use his money and resources to clear his name IMO.
I understand that Michael Jackson contributed alot to the music industry, but trying to put him on a pedestal that he doesn't deserve to be on is more than ridiculous.

Alright, Mr. Right. Give us evidence that he did ANYTHING illegal.

Just because he looked weird and had a false label slapped on him, you want persecute the # out of him?

Honestly, I'm going to start telling my black friends not to go into the music industry. People might accuse them of molestation!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Christ is an energy and a consciousness that manifests itself through human beings who have let it shine forth through their egos. It is not limited to a Jewish Rabbi from 2000 years ago. So in a way Michael Jackson is indeed the "Return of Christ" the same way as you yourself are the Return of Christ for recognizing these qualities in Michael Jackson and posting them.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SimontheMagus because: addition

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?,

I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you. Michael Jackson performed no miracles. He didn't arrive on the wings of angels or float in on a cloud. He was born like the rest of us and he suffered from an abusive father. He gave kids alcoholic beverages and called it 'Jesus juice' .. and then there were 'those other things' that he may have given them as well. He screwed over banks and took loans that he didn't pay back.

No worries. He definately wasn't the second coming.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't believe half the accusations they stuck on Micheal Jackson but I think he did have some problems. He seems to have never matured, wishing to be a kid all his life. He was trying to impress the young so he could fit in. I Never met him and I wasn't that fond of his music style. He did have some good songs though. I can't see anyone idolizing him enough to call him a second coming. Sorry but MJ was just a boy.

You are right about one thing though, if god ever came to earth in physical form, We would surely crucify him. Evil cannot touch god in the flesh but can trick others into doing it. Remember this fact.
edit on 1-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
The Christ is an energy and a consciousness that manifests itself through human beings who have let it shine forth through their egos. It is not limited to a Jewish Rabbi from 2000 years ago. So in a way Michael Jackson is indeed the "Return of Christ" the same way as you yourself are the Return of Christ for recognizing these qualities in Michael Jackson and posting them.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SimontheMagus because: addition

This is the most roundabout way I have ever seen of a congregational member admitting their church is full of #. I mean, the Bible states specifically that Christ will return, yet you say he already has...multiple times, in fact, because we are all the "Return of Christ".

I haven't laughed so hard all week. Welcome to the fold, brother.

Yes, I regret the passing of MJ...there will never again be another like him. Justin Beiber can try, but he doesn't have the nose for it.

edit on CThursdayam585833f33America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?,

I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you. Michael Jackson performed no miracles. He didn't arrive on the wings of angels or float in on a cloud. He was born like the rest of us and he suffered from an abusive father. He gave kids alcoholic beverages and called it 'Jesus juice' .. and then there were 'those other things' that he may have given them as well. He screwed over banks and took loans that he didn't pay back.

No worries. He definately wasn't the second coming.

Been reading those fairytales again?

We all have misconceptions regarding the religious "Return of Christ".

Get over yourselves. We can all fit what we KNOW about the "Return of Christ" in a freakin' thimble while it's still on our thumb. And if our assumptions and believes were facts, the world would be trapezoid and the sun would revolve around Jupiter.

MJ was not Christ, but he was a darn sight closer than a lot of these people who pretend to be preaching the "Word" of God.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would say no. Michael Jackson is not Jesus. But for the sake of argument....

If Michael Jackson is the 2nd coming.....

Jesus is:
A likely pedophile who does not seem to understand the consequences of his actions. Even Jesus can not provide my children with mind altering substances and and share a bed
A severe drug addict to the point of death
Out of touch with reality and thinks he should always be allowed to live as a child
Puts the safety of his own children at risk (ie dangling them from balconies) and has questionable judgement as a parent
Addicted to plastic surgery to the point of changing his skin color or has a severe emotional/mental disorder causing him to be so unhappy with the body God gave him that he must repeatedly change it.
May have some type of gender identity disorder

All this said. If Michael Jackson is the return of Jesus, this is not a religion I wish to affiliate myself with.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Larrelye

If Jesus came back as is predicted, he might turn to drugs after seeing the mess mankind has created. After all, he was supposed to have said something like "some call me a wine bibber and a glutten" in the bible. Things have gotten a lot worse since then.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah.... a man who was obsessed with things, all ways shopping was jesus.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Good point. Although, Jesus did not drink himself to death. I am not up on my theology but I'm pretty sure drug use is OK in moderation. MJ clearly had some trouble with the moderation.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Jesus taught not to follow your heart because your heart decieves you, as MJ's heart decieved him into having sex with little boys and kissing them on the mouth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
2nd coming?!?

with all the children involved and the passing around of alcohol MJ called Jesus Juice,
I'd bet he came more than twice.

hahahahaha...oh man, good one. this thread is ridicules but the joke was awesome. thank you lol...haha

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join