It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The link in the OP is broken, but originally pointed to this Serbian page:

www.kurir-info.rs...

Which somewhat translated, reads:

WASHINGTON - The secret Geoengineering project

The White House, after 16 years of denial, admitted to the world two days ago that there exists a secret program to manipulate the atmosphere, using planes that leave a long trail, which is when it gets to the ground forms into a cobweb . This is confirmed by writing by courier from July this year that we unmarked planes sprayed poison. existence of a secret project was revealed to the public, John P. Holren, whom the president appointed the White House science advisor. He admitted that the atmosphere is treated with barium salts, aluminum dioxide and other toxic compounds. While the world discovered that there is a secret project, Holren did not say exactly what he serves [or "what its purpose is"?? (Holren nije naveo čemu on tačno služi)]

NASA five years ago announced that the country gets 20 percent less sunlight than ten years earlier, which could possibly be related to this project. Regardless of , compounds that are treated as a dangerous atmosphere for people. Kurir about neobeležinim planes whose traces remain in the sky for hours longer than usual, and that when it gets to the ground, the real cobwebs, he wrote another four months ago. This phenomenon, called "chemtrail," from the English words for chemical and condesation trail, alarmed the citizens of Serbia.

Interviewees told Kurir that cobweb reaching the earth consists of some kind nanovlakana, which is firmly attached to the living organisms, while the glass does not react. The vet told Katica Spasic was then that scientists in the world of nanofibers spraying associated with an increasing number of patients (over 60,000) of Morgellons disease. Fibers literally penetrate the body, making a network and protruding from wounds on the skin that do not heal, a veterinarian compared it with some kind of invasion of the organism.

As has been noted, Holdren has admitted nothing of the sort. His words were taken out of context in 2009 by the mainstream press to suggest the White House was pursuing geoengineering (still in the future) as a priority. Holder issued the following clarification in 2009.

www.newscientist.com...

I said that the approaches that have been surfaced so far seem problematic in terms of both efficacy and side effects, but we have to look at the possibilities and understand them because if we get desperate enough it will be considered. I also made clear that this was my personal view, not Administration policy. Asked whether I had mentioned geo-engineering in any White House discussions, though, I said that I had. This is NOT the same thing as saying the White House is giving serious consideration to geo-engineering – which it isn’t — and I am disappointed that the headline and the text of the article suggest otherwise.

And this is simply a corruption of that original inaccurate story, witha bit of Morgellons thrown in.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Uncinus because: better translation

edit on 27-2-2012 by Uncinus because: translation note

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You are now my favorite Mod.
So, pilots are not expert? Who would've thunk it?

You are absolutely correct. Something here is real.

For something that's just a figment of our conspiratorial imagination, it sure does get a lot of air time on the news, in politics and the Internet.

According to Google there are:
7,620,000 Google hits
3,990,000 Chemtrail Blogs
8,400,000 Google Images
and over
7,390,000 Videos

SOMETHING is real. You decide!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Human_Alien

But the mere FACT that they exist is where the problem starts and stops. We're just part of their: confuse-the-public-smeer-campaign .

Well I would love to see this FACT you talk about?

If scientific fact is now considered a smear campaign then everything we were taught in our lives in science class was just a lie, dang I new I was wasting time going to science class...

Damn you science classes, Damn you...

This phenomena exists according to the OP and that's who I was writing to.
Did you not see the quote-grab above my post? It certainly wasn't intended for you.

ETA: Never mind. You're right. I forgot to address it to the OP.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Maxmars

You are now my favorite Mod.
So, pilots are not expert? Who would've thunk it?

You are absolutely correct. Something here is real.

For something that's just a figment of our conspiratorial imagination, it sure does get a lot of air time on the news, in politics and the Internet.

According to Google there are:
7,620,000 Google hits
3,990,000 Chemtrail Blogs
8,400,000 Google Images
and over
7,390,000 Videos

SOMETHING is real. You decide!

this is THE fact that i cannot wrap my head around...if there is no truth to the chemtrail theories, then why is the interest and popularity so high? Same with many other things: JFK, 911, Tower 7...if the official stories (which are still strongly defended by many) are truth, then why is there so much popularity towards the contrary?

thank you uncinus for your correction to my op source. i was unaware of the response by holdren.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

They show numbers of all of the people whom die from smoking, and smoking related illnesses, but they dont include the percentage of those same victims whom were obese, had poor diets, did not live a healthy life style, other illnesses.
Are you sure about that? Have you seen the studies?

Agreeably that means that just because the chemicals are there, does not mean the chemtrails are...but also, just because other sources could be contributing to the rising numbers, you cannot justifiably rule out chemtrails
Other sources are known to exist. "Chemtrails" are not.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Unicorns:
17,700,000 hits
2,530,000 blogs
10,800,000 images
769,000 videos

They must be real too!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
if information does show these chemicals are being found in increased amounts in specific regions; humoring the idea these are toxic "chemtrails", your own words could be used as the argument for your opposition.

As someone pointed out - even if you do have high levels of something you need to consider all sources.

Aluminium is common in dirt, and Barium is now common in brake pads for cars and trucks for example.

For if we all know secrecy existed, and diabolical actions were performed, and the same regime is in practice today, then why should we assume tptb would not do the same today.

I see no reason to assume TPTB might not do teh same.

But that is not the same as having evidence that they ARE doing it.

by all means be suspicious of TPTB - keep the B*st*rds aas honest as possible.

But IMO it is important not to confuse suspicion that something might happen (or might be happening) with evidence that it IS happening.

think of operation paper clip; we know of the actions of many German officers in WWII, they were brought here, not held accountable in court for their crimes (plum island, nasa, many other projects). To me that sounds like the opposite of an end.

It is more evidence that governments can be quite ruthless when they feel they need to be - but it is not evidence that chemtrails exist - as per my point regarding suspicion above.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Newbie here. Ran across this site a couple of weeks ago and have read a couple of posts. Interesting. Last night, I was reading one about chemtrails/contrails/black beams. I guess the title struck me, as I had never heard of chemtrails or black beams before. However, it also struck me because some years ago, I witnessed something that I thought to be very strange. I have kept the memory in my mind, along with a not to good video I recorded, thinking I would someday get back to it. Apparently, today is that day.

On October 18th, 2007 (date of video I recorded), I had stepped outside early morning for whatever reason. I quickly noticed something that I thought was rather strange. While looking East-Northeast, I observed a dark colored, low-flying (approximately 500 feet off the ground), tube-shaped cloud (approximately 30-40 feet in diameter), traveling at a high rate of speed in a general direction of south to north. I stood there, kind of mezmerized by the sight. I had never seen anything like it. I watched it for about 15 minutes before I got the bright idea to go get a camera. I always was one for experiencing an event rather than record it. Anyway, I went and got my camera, but by the time I came back out, the thing had slowed down and started to dissipate. It no longer had that tight, tube-shape to it - or the dark color. I recorded a couple of minutes of it ... file log indicates at 7:00 AM.

The video does not do it justice. It was very amazing to observe, and so close it was surreal. The thing was not a 'beam or shadow'. It had color, shape, form, and it moved - fast. And by the way, this thing was miles long. As I said, I watched it for about 15 minutes before I even went for the camera.

Anyway, I uploaded the video to YouTube, so I am going to try to paste the link into this reply. I don't know if it will work. If it doesn't could someone please instruct me how to post links into this thing, or upload it via a reply. Sorry, as I said, newbie here.

And does anyone have any ideas as to what this thing was that I observed? It was no cloud like I have ever seen before and I cannot believe it was a contrail.

Going to try and paste the link:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This phenomena exists according to the OP and that's who I was writing to. Did you not see the quote-grab above my post? It certainly wasn't intended for you.

Wow, I must have missed the part that says you can only reply to posts that are directed only towards you.

Just in case you forgot this is an open forum unless you know something the rest of us don't.

I am still waiting for an answer in a different thread,but I don't actually expect you to reply..Oh well...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

Here this should be a little bit better for you..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

Newbie here. Ran across this site a couple of weeks ago and have read a couple of posts......(snip)
However, it also struck me because some years ago, I witnessed something that I thought to be very strange. I have kept the memory in my mind, along with a not to good video I recorded, thinking I would someday get back to it. Apparently, today is that day.

On October 18th, 2007 (description of observations)

The video does not do it justice. It was very amazing to observe, and so close it was surreal. The thing was not a 'beam or shadow'. It had color, shape, form, and it moved - fast. And by the way, this thing was miles long. As I said, I watched it for about 15 minutes before I even went for the camera.

......And does anyone have any ideas as to what this thing was that I observed? It was no cloud like I have ever seen before and I cannot believe it was a contrail.

I believe you, that it may have been something you had never observed or remembered seeing before.
But that does not mean it has never happened before.
A strange occurrence....noted for the first time.......does not necessarily mean it is uncommon, it is just uncommon in your awareness of it. It may be a common sight, but because you now isolate it, you have become hyper-aware of it's qualities. That is a perfectly reasonable reaction to a new experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Unicorns:
17,700,000 hits
2,530,000 blogs
10,800,000 images
769,000 videos

They must be real too!

lol, really? if you dont like my thread man go to another please. i wont be offended, although i would miss the awesome trivia stats like this. youre like a snapple lid in a post

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

id like to see your video. i cant help in how to post though...i have no idea lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Judging from your video, it looks like it could be a band of cumulus aligned along a localized shear line. The rising air at the shear is forming the clouds. Sometimes referred to as a roll cloud. They can move very fast. They are a regular occurrence in a few special places but can be rare elsewhere.
www.dropbears.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Unicorns:
17,700,000 hits
2,530,000 blogs
10,800,000 images
769,000 videos

They must be real too!

Anyone with a picture like that as his banner cannot mock anything in the universe, and if your going to troll my dear watson at least make it humorous, before i school you in the art of slavery.

And produce a whip from which i whipped your ancestors, and then whipped theres, whilst riding the unicorn of truth half naked down leprachaun valley.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nice prose.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How did you get that video on a post? I don't know how to do it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

lol, it never ceases to amaze me how some people that reason only in black and white, and say, "oh i guess everything i learned in school was for nothing if thats true", forgot the golden rule that school is supposed to teach...TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

idk what kind of school anyone else went to, but the schools i attended taught heavily on thinking outside of the box. my teachers i had, and eventually professors, taught me to take what the books say, and make it my own. research and find better models, better formulas, better ways of doing things, thinking outside the box.

so why again are all of these theories so ridicules, because the guidelines we understand do not allow for these occurrences? to me, think outside the box means to balance ration with common sense, as well as fantasy. If the believed truth is chemtrails are hoax, when we think outside of the box...ration says it is conceivable; common sense tells us what we see is not normal; and fantasy elaborates on what we are rationally witnessing in the skies and on news and documentaries.

I believe when one thinks outside the box on the realities of chemtrails, the possibilities become very favorable for the reality of chemtrails

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
reply to post by pshea38

to me, think outside the box means to balance ration with common sense, as well as fantasy. If the believed truth is chemtrails are hoax, when we think outside of the box...ration says it is conceivable; common sense tells us what we see is not normal

Yours might - mine says it is perfectly normal

; and fantasy elaborates on what we are rationally witnessing in the skies and on news and documentaries.

Why on earth would fantasy be a factor as evidence of whether something exists or not?!!

I believe when one thinks outside the box on the realities of chemtrails, the possibilities become very favorable for the reality of chemtrails

none of that is actually evidence chemtrails exist.

Thinking outside the box is not evidence of the existence or otherwise of chemtrails - only evidence is evidence.

Without evidence all you have is opinion or belief - some call it religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join