It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of "MY" Aura Photos That have Some Interesting Things In Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

The pic. are posted on page two thanks to FAZA!
I own an Aura Camera. It has the ability to photograph the human Aura and......everything in it. Here are a few of the pictures that have been taken with my camera. Some of them are quite unique. Notice the one on the top right that has "2" of me in it. This is my higher self coming to me. This is a polaroid camera and does not have the capabilites of digitally super-imposing a photograph.

Also the one on the bottom left was taken of a friend of mine right after I called in the four Arch Angels to guard my booth at a show. You can clearly see the wings of "2" of those Angels.

On the picture that is top left, you can see a yellow halo above my head, which is a clear indication of a "Spiritual Teacher". All "TRUE" Spititual Teachers will have a halo above their head.

Notice both photos on the right show "V" shapes coming from the bottom of the photo, as if to indicate wings.

imageshack.us...

I don't know how to embed, maybe someone else can do this?

edit on 26-2-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

the link doesn't seem to work. maybe you could upload them somewhere other than facebook?

also, what exactly is an aura camera?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Here are some more interesting photos. The one on the top right was one of the first photos ever taken with my camera and I wanted it to be me. I had to wait for my husband to get home from work cause I couldn't do it alone. I had just had surgery on my neck and when he got home....he jumped in the chair and said yayyyy take my photo! I was mad cause I wanted to be first. But I Took his anyway, and I came out super-imposed over top of him. Now mind you, I was NOT sitting in that seat, I was taking the picture. SO All I can figure is I wanted to be sitting there so badly that my spirit was sitting there on top of him. Strange, huh>?

: imageshack.us...

The one at the top left.....all that stuff in the pic behind me was not there. It was just a black drop cloth behind me. Looks like a piano with music on it. On the left if you look closely you can see my ex-fiancee who died a couple years before the photo was taken. He was bald on top with hair on both sides.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As many, I don't have a facebook acc. in order to look those pics. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

Your Aura is the energy field that surrounds all living organisms. All humans have an energy field that surrounds them, well it is them actually. We are pure energy, in a vehicle (body) in the world as we know it. My camera is able to capture this energy field. Different people have different colors that surround them that are indicitive of their personality traits and tell a story of who they are.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hi there, if you could post the link without the (url) tags I'll post the images straight to here. At the moment they don't seem to be working.

Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Don't know where else to upload them to...any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

How exactly do I do that? They are on my desktop...will that work? Or I could send via email.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You could upload the images to ImageShack. You might have to become a member to do that but don't worry, it's free

Or email the photos to me and I'll upload them

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Haha got him already!!!
Anyway it is called Kirilian Photography. I was just telling my wife about it. There used to be a place around Evansville, IN that used to do it. You can make some money and educate some people with it.Where did you get it and how much. I would like to see the photos.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Real quick, i would google it but since you own one How exactly does this camera work? that really interests me...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Ok was able to do that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join