It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of "MY" Aura Photos That have Some Interesting Things In Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

One thing I learned from that link is what I already suspected- that kirlian photography (which I think the OP is using) does not in fact show auras, rather it shows the effect of the electricity or frequency put into the object on the surrounding air.

I dont have proof, but I do see auras, and to a degree always have. And they are not just foggy patches of colour around everyone. There is often a sense of density that you are aware of that cannot be easily described visually. Often when someone is disagreeing with you, or are uncomfortable, pops of energy, little orbs of light wil appear and re-appear to the left side of their head. When someone is in tune with you and you are enjoying conversing together there is a literal stream of thick dust between you and the others heads, there are nearly infinite possiblities and various layers that need to be accounted for in auras and I dont think these photos cut it.

One thing I can say is that there is some possibility that the aura is having an effect on the energy taken in the body by those plates, and althogh the photo is not capturing the aura itself, the effect the aura has on the electricity might be captured. Just a guess.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just find it strange that the OP still has not said what camera she is using
I mean i believe in Auras and such, but i dont believe thats what we are seeing in them pics..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Thank you, I really appreciate your explanation, but for now my common sense doesn't give me much space for manoeuvering with these types of things. I need to get more on to it...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Are the photos taken with a flash/ is there any source of light in the room?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The black in the background cuts in at the same places at the top of the "auroras" in all four of the first set of photos.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"ETA Don't get me wrong, I know science isn't allmighty, but gives us some facts which in this case theres absolutely none. I want some answers too"

Ye have none, because Ye have not asked.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

It's EXACTLY what you are seeing in the photos and the name of the camera is Guy Koggins Aura Camera. I did extensive research before I chose this particular one.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So am I to believe that if one were to take a picture of a car, beer mug, suitcase, or any other inanimate object with one of these Guy Coggins cameras that there would be nothing that looks like an aura in the photo?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fugazzi777

www.mediacollege.com...

just answered my own question

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ya if you want 10 popup windows and a bunch of viruses then click on your link. Nice...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Yea, I got that too.....I did a hard shut down and re booted......real nice

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I do believe their is some sort of aura surrounding our bodies. I believe I saw my friend's the other day. I looked at him and in mid conversation, a very noticeable green hue surrounded their entire body. They asked me a question and I couldn't even answer cause I was just sort of awe struck. Once I lost focus, it went away, but it was definitely there!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by mcdgray129

It's EXACTLY what you are seeing in the photos and the name of the camera is Guy Koggins Aura Camera. I did extensive research before I chose this particular one.

Thank you for that, im going to do some more research on this camera, as i can see other peoples auras kinda, but its very faint. but i can not see my own.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Hello what do you use to see auras? :-) why so secret?
edit on 27-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Can you remember the fish, small thin and plastic, you put it in your hand and i curled up, or went wavy, then you check it against a little list and it has your personality, fiery, sexual, boring etc. Well its just heat at the end of the day, like many other thermochromic products, they seem magic.

Aura photography is the same, you put your hand on a sensor, if your living you generate electricity, a pulse etc. It is pretty easy for this to be converted into visual, luckily it looks like a magic protective aura which people pay obscene amounts of money for the photos.

Whats my expertise?

None.

I studied photography, I am a designer, and I have seen a lot of exhibitions and installations which interact with humans/people with similar technology.
I can tell you, over 1000 people the images don't change much, if anything you can see a pattern between ages, sex health etc.

Yes they create beautiful images, but so does leaving your camera on a 10 second time lapse and then run about with an LED light.

However much you look, your not going to see the face of a lost love one.

Embrace the beauty of the present.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I hate to say this.. I hope you did not spend more than 50 dollars on it. These all are just totally hogwash. You can get the same effects from hipstomatic (spelling) lenses on the iphone. You are doing nothing more than manipulating light as it enters the lens. "Aura Camera" what a joke.. sorry.
edit on 27-2-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That is so cool how much is an aura camera? You should read any book my Dr Michael Newton he explains what your predominant color means in the afterlife. If you believe in that, as I do.

You should also try take a picture when you are angry if possible, I hear its quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

I hate to say this.. I hope you did not spend more than 50 dollars on it. These all are just totally hogwash. You can get the same effects from hipstomatic (spelling) lenses on the iphone. You are doing nothing more than manipulating light as it enters the lens. "Aura Camera" what a joke.. sorry.
edit on 27-2-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

Not a price here but I reckon well over $50

www.auraphoto.com...

It does sound a little scammish and as the other posts have said, is is most probably just manipulating light coming in to the lens.

Nice pictures though, and the important thing is that you are happy with it ... although I am somewhat sceptical, thanks for sharing

Peace!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The photos are take with a little light in room with a blackdrop material hanging behind it. You can see the aura best with a black backdrop behind it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fugazzi777

This has NOT been debunked! And yes, there is a hand plate that feeds into the camera.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join