It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of "MY" Aura Photos That have Some Interesting Things In Them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would truly like to see those photos so here are some suggestions. Upload to ATS using the tools button on the top bar then click ATS uploads or get a photobucket account and upload them then copy and paste the "IMG code" into a post here in the thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Go to ATS UPLOADS

upload the files

Copy tags

Post!

Im curious how this aura camera works, I've heard of kirlian photography but I dont quite think that accounts for aura energies so much as electrical energy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Ok...I think the links will now work, sorry about that!
edit on 26-2-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ok....I'm pretty sure the links work now. Sorry about that

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is some info on kirlian photography, i posted the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok here are the photos...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Actually, I've been making money with it for years. And it's not Kirilian but it is based on the same concept.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Cool thanks! If Fazza can post these last two...they are really creapy! They were not taken with my camera, they were taken by someone elses camera and by obviously someone else. I was at a spiritual channeling of KRYON when those last two were taken. Look in the middle between my sister and I. Looks like an ALIEN, huh?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Easy, if you have those pics in your hard disk, you only need to use the tool provided in this website. Click on "
tools", then click in "ATS uploads" and follow the simple procedure.

Ok, I just see another member gently helped you out, anyway try to do that next time.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Cant see them still.

Unfortunatly Imageshack is blocked for us here at work, where I do most of my reading.

Upload them to ATS and post them that way... PLEASE
Im curious as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Thank you. I will try next time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Got them embedded now. Thanks to a fellow ATS guy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
HI Angelic
Whats this aura made from?
What type of camera you are using?
Whats the channeling thing you mention "KRYON"?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont understand, i know about auras and stuff etc, but how is this camera able to capture them??.
What model is you're camera??, how much did it cost etc??.
This has been asked a few times in this topic but no explanation has been giving, so if you could please give one it would be great

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I cannot see people auras
but i can sure feel them

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
Hello everyone,

The pic. are posted on page two thanks to FAZA!
I own an Aura Camera. It has the ability to photograph the human Aura and......everything in it. Here are a few of the pictures that have been taken with my camera. Some of them are quite unique. Notice the one on the top right that has "2" of me in it. This is my higher self coming to me. This is a polaroid camera and does not have the capabilites of digitally super-imposing a photograph.

Also the one on the bottom left was taken of a friend of mine right after I called in the four Arch Angels to guard my booth at a show. You can clearly see the wings of "2" of those Angels.

On the picture that is top left, you can see a yellow halo above my head, which is a clear indication of a "Spiritual Teacher". All "TRUE" Spititual Teachers will have a halo above their head.

Notice both photos on the right show "V" shapes coming from the bottom of the photo, as if to indicate wings.

imageshack.us...

I don't know how to embed, maybe someone else can do this?

Yih - more spiritual revelations, less facebook narcissism please and thank you.

Mercury.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You need to clean the lens of the camera, or take off the "blur" filter.

Also, Polaroid cameras ARE capable of doing double exposures and the one with two images of you overlapping is simply a double exposure.

I don't see anything particularly "aural" about the pictures.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That's very interesting, Angelicdefender. I know many people don't believe in auras, but I have actually seen one and my daughter was born seeing them. They are beautiful pastel colors, aren't they? You have a lot of pink in yours showing LOVE. My daughter said that the young girls in her class room usually had pink around them and sometimes she could hardly see their faces. The boys were ususally red, because they had so much energy. She no longer sees them. It all ended when she began fifth grade. I asked her what an angry person's aura looks like(which I knew)and she said a brick red.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Educate yourself, deny ignorance.

www.csicop.org...

www.skepdic.com...

webspace.utexas.edu...

www.csicop.org...

From your link...

The reason little of the research on energy, auras, and energy healing has been accepted by the scientific community is that it's unpredictable. To be proven as concrete, science demands that an action, performed in the same way under the same circumstances, must yield the same results. No such luck in this area.
None of this is duplicatable. It works once, but maybe not the next time. So there's no way to prove it, according to scientific standards.

Sorry, I found myself educated, or you should try to explain?

ETA Don't get me wrong, I know science isn't allmighty, but gives us some facts which in this case theres absolutely none. I want some answers too
edit on 26-2-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join