It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Thank you TGF. I checked, and yes, it is exactly as you said.

OP: you discredit yourself when you misquoted the Bible. You completely twisted the verse. It didn't say what you said it did, and you ignored my post asking for clarification. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Science is the anti-christ

It is the only religion that will not tolerate any other religions.

Food for thought

Science is based on FACTS, RATIONALITY, and LOGIC. Calling those values "evil" is beyond stupid

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Originally posted by Azadok

This earth age is coming to an end soon all the signs are in place for the final showdown before the millennium of peace .

People are saying that the world would end since humans exist, so why would it be true this time?

Because of all the prophecies of the bible that have been occurring at break neck speed. The clock started ticking when Israel regained their homeland .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Science is based on FACTS, RATIONALITY, and LOGIC. Calling those values "evil" is beyond stupid

It seems most sciences are on the up and up except the study/theory of evolution . They have on numerous occasions skewed data to try and prove this most inane theory .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I was wondering if muhammad could be the anti christ?

Could he deceived millions upon millions of people?

I myself believe he was the anti christ and all the muslims

have been deceived.

So lets hear your opinion ATS.

There are many anti-Christs.

Mohammed never claimed to be Christ, or to stand in the place of Christ, so I don't think he quite fits the job description.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

It seems most sciences are on the up and up except the study/theory of evolution . They have on numerous occasions skewed data to try and prove this most inane theory .

No they haven't

The theory of evolution is just as real as gravity and thermodynamics. For crying out loud, we are actively applying the theory in modern medicine. Without it, we wouldn't have many meds we have today.

The reason you disagree with the theory of evolution isn't because it's "wrong", but rather because it disproves (at least in your mind) some religious beliefs. For example, it makes clear that a literal interpretation of the genesis story is complete nonsense.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

No they haven't

The theory of evolution is just as real as gravity and thermodynamics. For crying out loud, we are actively applying the theory in modern medicine. Without it, we wouldn't have many meds we have today.

The reason you disagree with the theory of evolution isn't because it's "wrong", but rather because it disproves (at
least in your mind) some religious beliefs. For example, it makes clear that a literal interpretation of the genesis story is complete nonsense.

Well you say genesis is wrong because you do not comprehend what you read and trust in the original translation instead of checking to see if the bible was translated properly from the original manuscripts, Hebrew in this case.

For instance Genesis 1:2 was translated wrong from the original Hebrew the verse reads and the world was void
and without form . The word "was "is translated wrong it should be " became". So it reads , and the world became void and without form.

This changes the whole bible and ties numerous other statements together while forcing us to ask questions . For instance , if the world became void and without form and verse 1:1 states "in the beginning God created he Heavens and the Earth". So this statement talks of a complete earth and heavens ' with no dates given . What we know thru science tells us the universe is billions of years old , so verse one is perfectly fine . Verse 2 we have to ask why did the earth become void, or in other words why did God destroy the earth.

If you look at genesis 1:26 God says " let US create man in OUR image and Our likeness". Who is US and Our .......I will tell you who the same individuals that lived on the created earth and universe of genesis 1:1 ,........ that is all of humanity. God destroyed the earth in Genesis 1:2 because of Satan rising up against God with 1/3 of Gods creation , us man and woman.

If you look at verse 1:28 God tells us to go and replenish the earth , if we were told to replenish the earth that means it was once filled with us and verse two makes sense, that the earth became void and without form.

Their are many other things people misread in Genesis that perfectly explains life on earth today , so the fact you think you know Genesis does not make sense scientifically is because you listen to the traditions of man and his churchs interpretation of the bible, instead of correctly dividing the word of TRUTH yourself.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Azadok because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

have been deceived.

Mohammed never claimed to be Christ, or to stand in the place of Christ, so I don't think he quite fits the job description.

No he did not but the ac will use deception and this could put him in the spot.

I hate to think every muslim is evil,but they seam to just the opposite of good.

I mean you don't see christians chopping of heads and such.

And i know men have done a lot of things in gods name.

Some good some bad.......but i am thinking in to days time.

And not the crusade times.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
Christianity is a false religion, so Mohammed is not the anti christ. Perhaps you have been brainswashed with typical American anti Muslim propaganda (which spreaded like a cancer in the media and under the people after 9/11)

Besides there are so many claims made by religious and non-religious idiots about who could be the antichirst that I don't believe any of them....

This is an example of someone who is unwilling to set aside his personal beliefs in order to give an answer based on theoretical assertions and conclusions.

I'll lay it out for you, OP - Anti simply means "opposite, against" or if you want to be more historically accurate, "in place of".

Christ is the Savior of anyone who is willing to simply believe who he said he is - the Son of God.
Muhammad IS *an* Anti-Christ, because he is against, opposite, and in place of Christ and his teachings.

However, as to if he is *the* Anti-Christ, spoken of in the book of Revelations and referred to as the Beast out of the Sea, it is unlikely. The Sea refers to the government and Muhammad has been dead for quite sometime.

Therefore, we can theoretically conclude that Muhammad will not be *the* Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you believe Bible prophecy its very clear in several verses who we should be looking for if it is true.

Daniel chapter 11 verse 23 : And after the league is made with him, he shall work deceitfully for he shall come up and shall become strong with a " small people". (Israel).
verse 41: He shall enter also into the glorious land and many countries shall be overthrown.
verse 42: He shall stretch forth his hand also upon countries and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
verse 43: But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver,and over all the precious things of Egypt and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Daniel chapter 11 verse 37: Neither shall he regard the god of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard for any god, for he shall magnify himself above all.
Now take that any way you like but it is common knowledge that the phrase "God of his fathers" is a Jewish phrase so from that description we can assume he will be Jewish. Also the fact he shall not desire women, kind of speaks for its self.
So it's either real and these visions by Daniel will happen and its only a matter of time before the Anti Christ reveals himself. Or its self full filling prophecy that is being played out sub consciously in human brains specifically the Christian and Jewish Zionists who have been using this as a blueprint for guiding the world to this conclusion.Or its all a bunch of bunk that TPTB are going to use against humanity to further control us and use the so called project blue beam scenario to scare the living you know what out of hundreds and hundreds of millions of people.Basically forcing them into submission.
I personally over the last fifteen years have seen a lot of events occurring that mirror specific bible prophecies, Hopi prophecies, Mayan prophecies and warnings from many other cultures that specifically warn about the things we are starting to see. Whether we as a species are doing this sub consciously I can't say, but there are too many things happening that coincide with these predictions to be just pure chance. For now I will remain cautious but if a man rises to the forefront of world events and he seems to be very similar to the man Daniel describes , then I think I will change my priorities accordingly .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Any person. Prophet. Is the anti-christ!

What did Jesus say? I'm just the son of man! Wanted no worship!

Jesus was the anti-christ aswell.

Think about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
Any person. Prophet. Is the anti-christ!

What did Jesus say? I'm just the son of man! Wanted no worship!

Jesus was the anti-christ aswell.

Think about it.

I'm not sure I understand you? Could you clarify.Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Jesus didn't preach worship of christ right?

Isn't that anti-christ like?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

have been deceived.

I hate to think every muslim is evil,but they seam to just the opposite of good.

I think, perhaps you don't actually know many Muslims and are repeating propaganda that the US news media use to support their illegal invasion into other countries.

I am a "born-again" type Christian with slightly pentecostal leanings and I have to tell you that I have met many Muslims who are peaceful, law abiding and gentle, so much so that they put some Christians to shame.

They are people, with families and community, just like us.

If you look at the the "Constitution of Medina" that Mohammed created to ensure that Muslims, Jews and Christians could live in peace and cooperate, in the town of Medina, you will see that these terrorists are an offense against what Mohammed was trying to achieve.

I do not believe that Mohammed is the true "way" to God - I believe that Jesus is the only way to God, but I will not participate in the lie that all Muslim people are violent, uneducated, uncivilized terrorists.

It is like someone saying that the madman Anders Breivik is an example of a true Christian.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Your highly confused my friend. You need to start researching these types of things. I don't know what your talking about seriously.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

have been deceived.

I think, perhaps you don't actually know many Muslims and are repeating propaganda that the US news media use to support their illegal invasion into other countries.

I am a "born-again" type Christian with slightly pentecostal leanings and I have to tell you that I have met many Muslims who are peaceful, law abiding and gentle, so much so that they put some Christians to shame.

They are people, with families and community, just like us.

If you look at the the "Constitution of Medina" that Mohammed created to ensure that Muslims, Jews and Christians could live in peace and cooperate, in the town of Medina, you will see that these terrorists are an offense against what Mohammed was trying to achieve.

I do not believe that Mohammed is the true "way" to God - I believe that Jesus is the only way to God, but I will not participate in the lie that all Muslim people are violent, uneducated, uncivilized terrorists.

It is like someone saying that the madman Anders Breivik is an example of a true Christian.

Now that's the post i was looking for.

You see i do not look down on any one and i am not predigest.

But i wanted to know how a real muslim acts.

Now if they are peaceful then why do they not stand up and let the

world know.You know make a little noise.Especially the ones living in the US.

Why do they not come forward and let the outer people know that the way

those extremist are not what being a muslim is all about.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The wrong account needs to research things!

That's why you don't get what I'm talkin about!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
reply to post by grayghost

humanity as a whole is the anti-christ

christ consciousness does not reside in our animal base state during this yuga

Christ (Messiah) consciousness resides in Jesus. There's only been one begotten Son of God. The rest of us are sons and daughters of Adam. Which means "man" in Hebrew.

And "ante" in the Greek means "in place of/copy of" it doesn't mean "opposite of/against" like anti means in English. The "antechristos" in the Greek will be a man who will come to the temple and declare himself to be god/savior of the world . It's the one Jesus said would one day come in his own name and everyone would accept.

edit on 27-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Jesus didn't testify of Himself and He didn't come to do His own will.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

have been deceived.

But he describes perfectly the "spirit of antichrist". Someone who would deny God has a Son, the deity of Christ Jesus.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join