It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was wondering if muhammad could be the anti christ?

Could he deceived millions upon millions of people?

I myself believe he was the anti christ and all the muslims

have been deceived.

So lets hear your opinion ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Christianity is a false religion, so Mohammed is not the anti christ. Perhaps you have been brainswashed with typical American anti Muslim propaganda (which spreaded like a cancer in the media and under the people after 9/11)

Besides there are so many claims made by religious and non-religious idiots about who could be the antichirst that I don't believe any of them....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

if Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the anti christ why would he preach the teachings of Isa aka Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) so much?

if you ask me, the anti chist is Rupert Murdoch

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

humanity as a whole is the anti-christ

christ consciousness does not reside in our animal base state during this yuga

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
don't listen to yougetwhatyoudeserve he doesn't know what he's talking about. There is a possibility however unlikely that the Antichrist could be the Mahdi the Muslim Messiah prophesied in their hadith. Ahmidinejad & the supreme leader of Iran both believe they are to usher in this messiah. The Islamic world is looking for their messiah and they believe that Jesus was not the son of God, just a prophet and that he will return with the messiah and declare that he lied and that he was never the son of God. The anti christ according to the bible he's called "the Assyrian" could mean a lot of things but, one things for sure he does rise up out of the Revived Roman Empire. That could be either the European Union or a New World Order. However there is strong possibility that he will come from somewhere in the middle east. I know this, if you don't take the mark of the beast the bible says some will be beheaded. There's only one religion in the world that beheads people for rejecting their religion and thats Islam. It could be that Islam percieves him as their messiah when really he's the false Christ.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Interesting. I was reading a thread this morning in which a poster vehemently asserted that all is lost for the west, we will be bullied into becoming Muslims, etc., and I thought it was such a defeatist attitude, that surely the time will come when all weapons will be laid down and we will live peacefully together, as a United Planet.

My mind began to wander, and wonder, about what could bring this about, and I thought in the future someone will emerge. Some diplomat, or brilliant, charismatic personality that will lead us to peace.

But then I thought "who could do that?" OMG. The anti-christ is supposed to do it! Yikes! He brings us deceptively all together, before he orchestrates our complete and utter doom!

Neither here nor there. Just saying.

ETA: So to that end, then, Muhammad couldn't be the anti-christ, because his teachings have isolated entire countries of people, and driven Moslems, Jews, and Christians even further away from uniting.
edit on 2/26/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You should get the book " God's War on Terror " by Wallid Shoebat. He has a good grip on the echatologies of both Islam and Christianity.

Essentially their Mahadi and Issa their version of Jesus the prophet align with our Antichrist and false prophet . Islams Mahadi will lead them to Jerusalem to crush thir version of the devil which happens to be our Jesus the son of God.

If you take the time to study the end times prophecies of both religions it is compelling how they are the opposites of one another but yet fore fill the anti type of both.

We must understand that it is not the people of the Islamic faith who are evil it is the dogma of their Koran . These people born into this religion for the most part are blameless , God placed all souls were He wanted them for this end time battle between Him and Satan.

The myth of hell is just a tool for the religions of men to control us but that is another thread.peace

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Interesting. I was reading a thread this morning in which a poster vehemently asserted that all is lost for the west, we will be bullied into becoming Muslims, etc., and I thought it was such a defeatist attitude, that surely the time will come when all weapons will be laid down and we will live peacefully together, as a United Planet.

We will have a time of peace , it is called the millennium or the millennial rein of Our Lord Jesus Christ. This will be a time of peace were all of Christs elect will teach the truth of God and dispell all the lies of the father of lies Satan .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Islams Mahadi will lead them to Jerusalem to crush thir version of the devil which happens to be our Jesus the son of God.

Actually I think their version of the devil is Jews, who do not accept Jesus as the son of the God.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I was wondering if muhammad could be the anti christ?

Could he deceived millions upon millions of people?

I myself believe he was the anti christ and all the muslims

have been deceived.

So lets hear your opinion ATS.

I'm sure crazy fundamentalist Muslims say the same about Christianity...and just like you, their opinion isn't based on rationality and logic

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

if Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the anti christ why would he preach the teachings of Isa aka Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) so much?

if you ask me, the anti chist is Rupert Murdoch

If you believe that teaching that Jesus is not the son of God is teaching Jesus word you are completely wrong.

I find it compelling that Islam professes to believe in all the prophets of the bible and Jesus but yet they discount all these prophecies and teachings if they do not agree with the Quran

If you really want to know the truth and connect with God I suggest you do this:

1, pray to the GOD OF ABRAHAM , ISAAC AND JACOB

2, simply us the term God not Allah when asking

3, then with all your heart and soul ask God if Issa /Jesus is his son or just a prophet and you will get the truth in a vision or dream.

Remember God is a cardio noir , he knows your heart so if you do not do this I truth you will not be answered , God knew. The end from the beginning and chose you and your parents before the foundation of this world .

Tis lifetime is like a grain of sand on a beach , not very significant unless you choose the wrong God to pay homage to.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

ha im not a muslem man im actually mormon but if i pray to the god of abraham wouldnt i be praying to yahwey and not God?

link   
I think that Christians should not comment from their Christian point of view in this topic, the result would be a derailed topic full of anti-Muslim talk.
edit on 26-2-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by Azadok

Islams Mahadi will lead them to Jerusalem to crush thir version of the devil which happens to be our Jesus the son of God.

Actually I think their version of the devil is Jews, who do not accept Jesus as the son of the God.

Jesus does warn us of the Jews that say they are of our brother Judah but are of the synagogue of Satan. This. Refers to the Kenite Jews that are of their father the devil , so you are partially correct . This does not change the fact about the Mahadi and his purpose and my assessment from my previous post.

link   
I believe Rupert Murdoch is the False Prophet...I mean..come on...makes sense, right?

False news, False prophet.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by Azadok

ha im not a muslem man im actually mormon but if i pray to the god of abraham wouldnt i be praying to yahwey and not God? [/quote

I thought you were of Islam , my bad . I did not use the name of God because I was trying to keep it simple .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
read every single comment in this thread...

None of you believe that religion could just be a 2000 year old lie to control the populations?

yolo. or maybe not. #

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
I think that Christians should not comment from their Christian point of view in this topic, the result would be a derailed topic full of anti-Muslim talk.

The topic is the anti Christ , some people think it will come from Islam , some from the Jews , some from the Catholics and some from the Christians . Your logic lacks just that logic.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

The topic is the anti Christ , some people think it will come from Islam , some from the Jews , some from the Catholics and some from the Christians . Your logic lacks just that logic.

The anti christ is offcourse a Christian subject, but if you are commenting in this topic purely from a christian viewpoint you can state that every single religion besides christianity is the anti-christ. And that is just to easy, and aso pretty insulting for followers of a different religion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

ha its cool man i just try to stay open to all religion, kind of hard when most are conflicting beliefs, and yes i have thought about religion being used to control the masses or a "zeitgeist"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join