It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by Azadok

ha its cool man i just try to stay open to all religion, kind of hard when most are conflicting beliefs, and yes i have thought about religion being used to control the masses or a "zeitgeist"

Well religion on its own not really, things like the church or organised religion are trying to control the masses with the use of a religion.
edit on 26-2-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

agreed organized religion is a scam, once i figured that out i just started getting holy books from alot of religions to try and draw my own conclusions about what its all about

heres a website with just about every religous document know to exist
www.sacred-texts.com...
edit on 26-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by Azadok

ha its cool man i just try to stay open to all religion, kind of hard when most are conflicting beliefs, and yes i have thought about religion being used to control the masses or a "zeitgeist"

You have very little Rguement from me , the churches of men are very very corrupt for the most part. I stick to reading the Bible which I know is the word of God , not all were given the eyes to see or the ears to hear . I struggled with understanding the bible my whole life until I left my church and then God through His holy spirit guided me to a preacher that teaches the bible chapter by chapter and correcting all the mistranslations from the original languages which He is fluent in.

This earth age is coming to an end soon all the signs are in place for the final showdown before the millennium of peace .

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

This earth age is coming to an end soon all the signs are in place for the final showdown before the millennium of peace .

People are saying that the world would end since humans exist, so why would it be true this time?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sums up this claim

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well the 'classic' anti-christ description is the guy who rises up with a solution when civilization becomes broken and chaotic, and then goes on to become a megalomaniac, self-appointed religious savior to mankind. I think we are pretty much all of the mind that things are getting close to that point of no return...so who has the power and means to "rise up" with a solution?

I don't think it would be an American (at least not a known political figure), we are too vilified and dividing to many other nations in the world. I would imagine it'll be a European or Asian.

In my mind, Soros stands out. He has the media profile, the funds (for sure) and certainly the God complex required for the job.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Well the 'classic' anti-christ description is the guy who rises up with a solution when civilization becomes broken and chaotic, and then goes on to become a megalomaniac, self-appointed religious savior to mankind. I think we are pretty much all of the mind that things are getting close to that point of no return...so who has the power and means to "rise up" with a solution?

I don't think it would be an American (at least not a known political figure), we are too vilified and dividing to many other nations in the world. I would imagine it'll be a European or Asian.

In my mind, Soros stands out. He has the media profile, the funds (for sure) and certainly the God complex required for the job.

You could fit America into one of the three beast descriptions if you want, Europe and Asia to. Every single country can be one of the beasts if you use the right discription or story, and that is why I also don't believe in Christianity.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Pretty sure the anti-christ is 1. gonna need to be someone still ALIVE 2. Is a made up concept within religion 3. something you need to stop focusing on so you can see what's really happening.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Spreading lies / hate / distrust of fellow man in this manner is absolutely unacceptable.
There is no race or creed that is innocent and pure. Religion as an institution is corrupt world-wide.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Ha ha You're a mormon and you call yourself Guy Fawkes? DUDE! Mormons are even more financially corrupt than the Christians...There is not a chance that ANY RELIGION is the answer!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

no s*** thats why i dont go to church anymore too much bureaucracy in that church lol i just say im mormon because thats the only church i was baptized into

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well from what I know since being an Ex Christian is that in the Bible 'Anti-Christ' is a Spirit and not an actual person. Now if by 'Anti-Christ' you mean the Person that comes to take over that would actual be The Son of Perdition, that's why I left 'Christianity' to many flaws, contradictions and mis-interpretations of the Bible. All of which are designed to brain wash and manipulate like take that 'Prosperity Gospel' is designed to sucker you into giving them your hard earned money out of the easily manipulated brainwashed goodness of your heart thinking 'well I give to them god will reward me'. And well that blatantly contradicts the Bible and the teachings of 'Jesus'. That's just a couple of the major flaws but now I'm getting off topic. I will say if they ask for your money, RUN!

To answer your question, No Mohammed is not the 'Anti-Christ' as he don't even fit any of the Prophecies to begin with for that role, Islam though is the fabricated boogeyman to gain your support for unjustified wars by saying they wanna destroy you or force Islam on you so we must bring the fight to them which is not true it's to get the oil and natural resources they have.

edit on 26-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

In all actuality the ones you need to really worry about are the Zionists and the rarely talked about Dominion Theologists

Dominion Theology

Both ideologies go hand in hand and very Anti-Muslim and one could say really fit the Biblical Beast system. What city has 7 hills? Jerusalem the very city Dominions and Zionists wish to make the World Capital in there World Kingdom and the goal is to build the 3rd Temple by both groups. Both are trying to make Islam the fall Religion. If I'm not mistaken Mitt Romney is a Dominion Theologist so with the Media love affair with Mitt that could indicate where things are headed considering the Zionists control the Media and the Banks....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I stared this thread in hope of finding some answers

for my sake of mind.Religion needs to come with a instruction

manual.It's hard to tell which way to turn. But it has me

very tied up inside.

edit on 26-2-2012 by grayghost because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Whenever someone preaches hate or tries to tie an entire people to something bad (Satan in this case), you should be VERY suspicious.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Read up in the anti Christ a bit.

They've pretty much concluded that Napoleon was the firs Antichrist.

And hitler was the second Antichrist.

And what is said to Be the third and (i think)final Antichrist is still yet to be identified.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I stared this thread in hope of finding some answers

for my sake of mind.Religion needs to come with a instruction

manual.It's hard to tell which way to turn. But it has me

very tied up inside.

edit on 26-2-2012 by grayghost because: spelling

I'd recommend go with your heart, apply sound logic, rational thinking and some serious investigative research and draw your OWN conclusion and don't trust what a man tells you to believe because history is full of men manipulating the weak into believing things for personal gain, that's been the major problem. That's all we can really do in life. We have minds, brains and free will for a reason and are designed to use them on our own. All Religions are mans design based on books that have been manipulated over time. The Bible is a good book with many great principles for life but it's greatly tainted and tarnished because of men over the ages which is why so many disregard it and that is a personal right they have.

All religions lack one thing or another and ALL religions eventually get Hijacked by greedy lust for power men who use them for control. Christianity and Catholicism are great proofs of that and so is Islam. The Crusades were an unfortunate thing and just prove just how Religion can be weaponized against people and it's that single event that makes most people reject anything the Bible brings but fail to understand or see those were men acting on there own behalf for selfish gain and thirst for power and conquest.

My opinions of course which may or may not be anybodies who reads this and that's the great thing you have that right to disagree or agree.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Jesus does warn us of the Jews that say they are of our brother Judah but are of the synagogue of Satan

I don't remember reading that in the Bible. Would you mind giving me chapter and verse? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Revelation 2:8-9 These are the words of him who is the First and the Last who died and came to life again. I know your afflicitions and your poverty--yet you are rich. I know the SLANDER OF THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE A SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

not said by jesus, but the words of a man on a bad trip

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Hi Keeper -

You wrote : QUOTE

'The anti-Christ according to the Bible he's called "the Assyrian" could mean a lot of things but, one things for sure he does rise up out of the Revived Roman Empire....'

UNQUOTE

I am not sure what verse you are quoting within the canonical Greek NT to make the AntiChrist of the first two Epistles of John the Elder say that he is 'The Assyrian' - it certainly does NOT appear in any of the Johnanine Epistles, nor (like the word AntiChristos itself) does it appear ANYWHERE in the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Seer (or Yohanon the Levite) aka the so-called 'Book of Revelation' of c. 69 CE

In the canonical 'new Testament', the Greek term 'ANTI KHRISTOS' (i.e. anti-Christ) only appears only 5 times and only in the garbled and mangled Koine Greek-text version copies of the Epistles according to Yohanon the Presbuteros ('John the Elder' or 'John the Presbyter', whoever he was - certainly NOT the same writer as the Book of revelation - the Greek of the Johanine Epistles is very very very very very different from the grammatically impossible Greek ('full of Greek Gramatical Howlers') of the book of Revelation...)

But see: e.g.

1 John 2:18

"My beloved sons, this is the Final Hour - and as you may have already heard, the Anti Christ will be appearing very soon, and even now many Anti-Christs have already appeared...."

[in the margin: 'Now this is why we know [we live in] the Final Hour']

Also see e.g.

1 John 2:22

"Who is The Man of the Lie? It is even he who denies that Iesous is the Messiah, even the son of [our heavenly] Father..."

[In the margin: Now such a man is an Anti-Christ]

Also see e.g. 1 John 4:3

"And every Spirit that does not acknowledge Iesous [as lord?] is not from Ho Theos ('the god' i.e. YHWH) but is of the Spirit of the Anti-Christ, which you may have already heard is coming soon, and even now has already begun to make his appearance in the World..."

and also see, e.g. 2 John 1:7

'I am saying this to you because of the many Men of the Lie (i.e. 'deceivers') who do not acknowledge Iesous as the Messiah who has appeared clothed in Flesh, have already appeared in the World - and any such person belongs to the Liar and to the Anti-Christ..."

So DO tell us where this AntiChrist as The Assyrian can be found in the Koine Greek of the canonical NT - maybe you know of a MSS the rest of us don't !!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Science is the anti-christ

It is the only religion that will not tolerate any other religions.

Food for thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join