It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The London Anti-Christ urban legend

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Then again maybe not.

Some great X investigators have tracked down someone called Frank Webster:
(Apparently the contact reference in many of the emails)
www.city.ac.uk...

Because he is a psychologist rumours are circulating now that this could be some kind of social experiment.
Interesting development. I am really enjoying this. Thanks for everyone who has helped finding out information.

postimage.org...

Also someone managed to track down what may be an offshoot of the original job spec:
www.eujobs77.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

For years he drew attention to the dark side of the ‘information revolution’ – warfare, insisting that such unsettling dimensions as the ‘digital battlefield’ and heightened surveillance ought not to be ignored. However, two more substantive research projects, concentrated over a five-year period from 2002-8, involved empirical analysis and theoretical development of the concept of ‘Information War’ that moved beyond a technocentric and military framework.

Oh ho!

Framework? Rather than just a tangled mess of unaffiliated nodes gathering into temporary configurations?

Bellum omnium contra omnes.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We just hit 23 flags.

The good doctor might have struck a fork he never knew existed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow. That is creepy.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow. Now getting post hype sorrow.

Guess this whole thing is just going to die down and fade away again and well never get a proper explanation of what really happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Probably an eccentric professor testing the replies of various people when offered a position at the right hand of the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Who knows. It's all so cryptic, and seemingly purposelessly so.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Apparently people are getting emails from Frank to post weird symbols around the place last I heard. Could be just some kind of made up ARG that has nothing to do with the original urban legend though.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I just ran a search on graffiti and street art posted in the past month. Came up dry.

Ran a blog search as well. Do you have a link to where this is being discussed?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The main places i've seen it discussed, or heard about it being discussed are tumblir, facebook and 4chan.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

images.4chan.org...

I did actually run into that one. And discounted it.

images.4chan.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ill try and track down some old posts on facebook.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok guys out of the blue frank sent me an email remember last time I've got in contact with him, about a month ago he told me not to contact him again. The email reads: three doors are now open.

I'll keep you posted on our new conversation also any ideas about what these 3 doors meaning?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No idea what that means.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's possible the hoaxter has been discovered. Somebody managed to hack into the [email protected] email address. There were no emails or contacts inside except the alternate email address which was something like '[email protected].'

A google search revealed this Bebo profile:
www.bebo.com...

Notice the person mentions that their best friend is 'Frank'. Suspicious coincidence to say the least.
Also an anon from 4chan claimed that the song 'Mr Lee' by the bobettes was at the end of one of the emails.
Also recently on 4chan someone claimed that this page came up whilst browsing around on the superbad website: (www.superbad.com/)
postimage.org...

A strange kind of mirror image of the original jodi hoax 'To get to level three you must find the book of the key and the lock' . Perhaps some kind of cryptic confession from the orchestrator of the hoax?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Nothing new. Guess it's all over.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yep. Game over.

Please insert 50 cents to restart this topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi there.This was one of the most interesting threads I have read in a while on ATS.Can you provide links from other sites where this has been discussed?My goggle search for London,antichrist,frank returns only this thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join