It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The London Anti-Christ urban legend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the jodi website gives me loads of disclaimers which i can either except or close the page.
i accepted the first 2 but i've stopped on
WARNING
USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES A CONSENT
TO MONITORING AT ALL TIMES.
is it ok? has anyone went any further?

has anyone tried talking/adding the leigh guy on bebe or sent him a message?

anyone get anymore interesting emails from the lostprophet address?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

I thought the anti Christ was in Afghanistan

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged... this is really one of the most interesting threads I've come across in a while.

Questions:

(1) I tried looking at the 4chan images but get nothing... do I have to sign up on that site to see it?
(2) Maybe this has something to do with Kabbalah in a way? I ran a search for the book mentioned (the lock and the key) and came up with The Zohar: www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/2865&main

(3) Can someone clarify this for me, I see the last page or two people are saying 'game over', problem solved, etc... so there were two Franks? The original and the fake Frank that hacked into his email account? What was the proof of this exactly?
(4) Does Anonymous have a role in trying to figure out who Frank is? Maybe they hacked into his email?
(5) Has anyone here tried contacting the professor mentioned?
(6) What year did all this start?

Sorry for all the questions. But I think we don't want this thread to die! It's so intriguing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefalseprophet

postimage.org...

And is that Christopher Hitchens, recently deceased atheist author, in that picture you posted?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

I searched for him,he has a facebook account.He seems just like a regular guy.He is Pink's biggest fan in the universe,and he is openly gay.But there is one photo on his facebook,of a bunny toy in a pot on a stove,and Leigh smiling that gives me the creeps.If you search for the name Leigh Peirce you can find his profile.
What intrigues me is that Frank looked for someone to create Polybius for the I-phone.
edit on 12-7-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

I'm completely obsessed with the subject since encountering this thread.Is it possible it could be an ARG?
I admit I'm not brave enough to send e-mail to the false prophet address,the possibilities are to much for my paranoid mind

Edit:The 4chan images don't work for me either.
edit on 12-7-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

O I know, right?
this is really interesting/fun.

I may email him from one of my "junk" email accounts I use for nothing personal and report back.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

i was a bit nervous about sending a Email but i'm gonna do it now......and hope for the best.
i'lll let you no what happens....if you never hear from me again then franks got me lol.
edit on 13-7-2012 by christafinias because: Typo

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

you should send him a private msg on facebook and ask if he knows anything about frank, polybius or job vacancies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I did it i emailed it. i am now awaiting a reply.
lets see how this go's, i think he wont even bother replying, the amount of emails he must have been sent asking the same questions....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

i could email the proffesor.... i need to find his surname again on the thread, if i remember rightly he was from county durham...snap!.

i would suggest that someone msg leigh on bebe or facebook.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Has anyone here tried contacting the professor mentioned?

I've emailed the proffesor and got a out of office reply

I am out of the office and away from e-mail. Professor John Solomos will cover for any urgent departmental issues.

edit on 13-7-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I wrote to Leigh on facebook,and he will probably think I'm some insane stalker,but I invited him here and sent him a link from the thread,we have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Would pull up a bag of popcorn, but it gets stuck in my teeth.

I hope for a lecture on Gonzo netcentric warfare.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Eek, double-post.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I really enjoyed your natural ability to spin a yarn. I read and enjoyed every word. As for the prank, sounds like some pretty sick antics, hopefully people were not harmed for real.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic
Ok, lets face the facts!
Ar (in traditional Macedonian language means land) + Makedon (mythycal half man half god brother of Magnet) = Armagedon/Armakedon. So the land of Makedon (makedonija) is the birth place of the antichrist. It aint london...

Interesting way to toy with the words, but your analysis is incorrect and seems based in lack of a small piece of knowledge:

Megiddo is a tell in modern Israel near Kibbutz Megiddo, known for its historical, geographical, and theological importance, especially under its Greek name Armageddon....

From wikipedia entry for "Megiddo"
edit on 15-7-2012 by iwilliam because: clipped quote

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Did you get a reply from Frank?So far nothing from the facebok guy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nothing from lostprophet email and nothing but the auto out of office reply from the prof.
i would try again but that is probably border lining stalking and also just a waste of my time

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think I read somewhere that the illuminati were involved in the take over by infiltration of financial, religious, and political organizations. They claim to get secret messages from the spirit world. It's a system called synarchy I think. It has been around since the 1700s I think. They were involved is occult, and other things. One of them had something to do with trying to bring the antichrist to power. I don't know. Is the antichrist alive or is that something to come in the future?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join