It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The London Anti-Christ urban legend

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello All, Brand new here, followed a bit of a rabbit hole to get here whilst following the trail this frank character leaves. We all (or at least I) have stumbled into this ARG connected to the False Prophet HQ. I however am working on a different site specialized to deal with ARG's such as this. We have been hard at work cracking as much of this puzzle as we can and would love to recruit any who think they are up for it. I will continue reading on here but for any who would like to join me, you can find us here.
forums.unfiction.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So i know this has been a dead end for a while. But if anyone is still interested i may have a few things that could be insightful. spent the most of last night following leads and other stories following the whole FRANK thing. (Was not expecting to find anything on deviantart but i did.) So anyone still interested messag me and i'll send you what i have.

PS Loved this thread so much, I stared looking at everything i could find related to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
RiffRafter thanks for the message, however i cant send a reply. so here it is. if anyone else has ideas let me know. this is only part of what i found.

Thanks for the message, as i'm stuck using my tablet it may take a while. but i'll walk you thourgh my thought pattern.

after looking at the thread i started looking into the whole false prophet/frank subject else, i found that there are three possible outcomes,
first: it is a well planned out hoax in which the donnie darko website was apart off from the start.
second: it is an agent from a occult group or indeed the illuminati.
the final and last out come is that it is an alien life form trying make contact.

now once i had read the whole thread i looked at each link, it wasnt until i looked into the job vanacy for cartoonist and writer, when i remembered i applied for that job. however got no reponse. but after some digging i found a thread on deviantart some people on there had responses from frank, a lot were the same as those that had been posted here, but then i saw this. (sorry if you have already see this before.)

this is a riddle from an email someone had received:

WINE TWELVE YOURSELF TRACK HELP HOUSE

44 43 22 51 44 44 43
13 51 15 51 13 44 32 24 51 51
45 43 54 23 54 34 44
12 42 33 41 44 32 51
21 43 43 52 43 12
44 32 51 52 51 45
11 33 41 44 32 51
13 43 31 52

Follow the yellow brick road.
Follow the yellow brick road.
We're off to see the wizard.
The wonderful wizard of OZ
And it mentioned the wizard of OZ.

the first is about amy winehouse. if you put the phrase WINE TWELVE YOURSELF TRACK HELP HOUSE. It comes up with amy winehouse wiki page for her track twelve of her album, track name is frank.

the aurthor of wizard of oz was named frank. the numbers not to sure what that is. still looking into it. i have other stuff but still trying to put into a organized sort of thing. if this is a bit messy let me know and i'll try to fix it. heres the link to the deviantart thread. let mecknow what you think and i'll let you know when i've unscrambled my head. lol.

forum.deviantart.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamloss

So every message translates to Frank? It's like an Oprah Magazine cover picture. I know about Bob Dobb Dobbs, maybe he knows Frank or Bob himself translates to Frank.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Aleister

So every message translates to Frank? It's like an Oprah Magazine cover picture. I know about Bob Dobb Dobbs, maybe he knows Frank or Bob himself translates to Frank.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

thats what i was thinking, there are other things that lead me to believe its just one person, such as the wording in all the e mails i've seen, i also think that maybe he only responds to e mails that hold key words, phrases or subject matters. some of the e mails that had been sent asking him about time or space were then answered with stuff like your measurement of time is out dated or worng something along those lines. However those that asked about a job were ignored unless it included polybius. one more thing the e mail sent to the professor was answered with a auto out of office. signed off by professor john solomon i dont think that was any thing to with the prof. him self but maybe a link to king solomon i'm working on that with images occult in nature along with alien symbols sent to people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ok so while looking into the image of the jester standing out side a maze (that had been posted on here), i remembered its from the ninthgate film with jonny depp, it is about a book dealer sent to search for a book called the ninthgate, which it is said the devil wrote it him self there are three identical books however each holds 3 pages of images like the one i described that make up the full book. which then allows you to become the antichirst, the person you does this is called balkin, the actor who plays him is called frank langella. weather the image was taken from a book that existed before the film was made or created solely for the film i'm unsure, but its another co-incidence. i also mangaed to find another email, the sender was told to look for and speak to rabbit in a chat room. another link to donnie darko, which i think got caught up by mistake dont think its important. however jodi.org has something more to add, or at least i think that might be the case.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

Not sure what it really is but it's definitely someone with a fetish for the name Frank at a minimum.

Now why that would be is anybody's guess.

Great thread & great mystery. Fun to dig and speculate.

Carry on....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just a guy making crappy cartoons hoping he could find other people interested in making crappy cartoons.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

mmm, possible. but to be honest its alot of effort to go to just to find like minded people, he could of just asked "hey is there anyone that wants to make
cartoons." and what i've seen and read, nothing came from the "intereview" stages. and to be fair from what i've seen some of the requests like spray paint these symbols out side govermental buildings,or go to a location for a face to face just to find either the address is not real or some empty building. and it seems to be strongly related to jodi.org, which i think is somewhat strange. (looking over the site and it seems to be extremely odd. come to that later.) and having researched balkbalc media, there is no website, or anyother sort of ad other than the one posted on here. in fact i cant find any product or service that comes with that name.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link quote reply
Yep. That's one of the many mysteries.

Apparently an anonymous member from 4chan contacted Frank at that email address and said.
"So the antichrist has an Australian email address huh?"

To which they got the reply "Would it make it easier if the antichrist had a physical location..say.. somewhere.. Down under?"

I have been thinking about giving my 2cents worth on this and when I checked the time yesterday it happened to be 11.11 so I guess that made up my mind,after all there is no such thing as coincidence.This mystery is all about the book and the key which is referred to by different names,there is only one though.I met the guy who claimed he had the key(I never saw it) he could have been full of BS.Supposedly this key had supernatural powers.This guy defintely had serious illuminati/occult connections(# 11.11 as i wrote this!)
Anyway the 3 letter agencies in the US had enough interest to travel down under to the southern hemishphere to do what they do.This urban legend started in the early ninties (93-96) circumstances surrounding this made the front page of The "courier mail" I can't remember which year but it was all in red print.The Editor was not happy about his freedom of speech not being able to be reported and he could not publish the story he wanted to and no doubt had to sign some confidentiality agreement.
My friends be careful of the doors you open as The "Butterfly Effect" is very real and there is no telling what may happen.People in the media are either sworn to secrecy or to scared themselves to talk about this.It was interesting dodging the three letter types over those years, they were such keystone cops!
I only wish i could remember the guys handle- Mendax knows!So i will leave you with that for now!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spookie1111

well if he's popped up again asking for commissions on deviantart. also in an email to someone, he said "three doors are open." as it was worded like that maybe there are more. but he also said earths measurement of time is wrong and why would any one use the cycles of the planet, moon and sun to measure time. if any one could build upon that it would be useful.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

dreamloss
reply to post by spookie1111

well if he's popped up again asking for commissions on deviantart. also in an email to someone, he said "three doors are open." as it was worded like that maybe there are more. but he also said earths measurement of time is wrong and why would any one use the cycles of the planet, moon and sun to measure time. if any one could build upon that it would be useful.

just to add frank is in romania, just got an email back from L.H asking for portfolio. took a while for him to reply back.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join