It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by ILikeStars

yes, you are mistaken... he must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....which means, born on US soil from two us parents....period....the point was that, the founding fathers didn't want a person to have mixed allegiances...as he would have if his parents were of foreign birth....therefore...his father was Kenyan....so, Obama cannot be a natural born citizen....

And you are wrong. That has been addressed on about 9 pages of this thread with facts and evidence with links to back it up. I suggest you re read them before spreading falsehoods.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is the failure to communicate. It is not opinion. It is not conforming to our ways. This is fact. Plain and simple. No other way around it, unless you want to ignore facts (kinda the opposite of ATS's motto huh?) Whether you love Obama or hate him, it doesn't change the fact that the man was eligible for become president, and is the president legally.

This is not an attempt to make you like or agree with Obama. We are citizens of the United States and members of ATS who refuse to allow lies to be spread. No, we wont go away and we wont become silent. We will go to every new birther thread on here and bombard it with cold hard facts.... Something birthers seem to like to ignore.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Ok, we got him now. Let's get rid of the next guy and then Hillary will be in charge. Oh boy, we will be doing a great thing. or will we? Why are you trying to get Hillary in charge of the US?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Here is the failure to communicate. It is not opinion. It is not conforming to our ways. This is fact. Plain and simple. No other way around it, unless you want to ignore facts (kinda the opposite of ATS's motto huh?) Whether you love Obama or hate him, it doesn't change the fact that the man was eligible for become president, and is the president legally.

This is not an attempt to make you like or agree with Obama. We are citizens of the United States and members of ATS who refuse to allow lies to be spread. No, we wont go away and we wont become silent. We will go to every new birther thread on here and bombard it with cold hard facts.... Something birthers seem to like to ignore.

^confirmed self confessed shill^

But tell me, are you also going to spread the fact that obamas own released document is a proven fake?

Or are you in effect going to make a hypocrite of yourself?

My money is on the latter ^^

Sleep well

edit on 28-2-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

Another typical birther tactic... Cant argue the facts, say the president is a liar and the person on ATS spreading truth is a shill.... How utterly unoriginal

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Another typical birther tactic... Cant argue the facts, say the president is a liar and the person on ATS spreading truth is a shill.... How utterly unoriginal

yeah,uhuh and so .how about your pursuit and upholding of the truth etc etc etc which i addressed. Go on ,tell me how you are going to show everyone how obama's own certificate is a fake as well. I mean seeing as you are so against lies being told and all. Im merely curious.

YOU are one that have been calling people "birthers" millions of times(which is sooo original !) in this thread alone and after you get called a name just one time, you start crying about it already !?
Stop evading it pls

Oh, you went offline after that one ,how typical

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

yes, you are mistaken... he must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....which means, born on US soil from two us parents....period....the point was that, the founding fathers didn't want a person to have mixed allegiances...as he would have if his parents were of foreign birth....therefore...his father was Kenyan....so, Obama cannot be a natural born citizen....

Nope, it doesn't mean that at all. Just one parent being a US citizen is enough to trigger citizenship, as has been pointed out again and again. The fact that Obama's father was Kenyan is meaningless as long as his mohter was a US citizen - which she was. Plus he was born in Hawaii. There are a lot of threads that can explain this whole thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yea, going offline.. How typical. I dont live and breath every second of my life on here sorry. Again, his birth certificate has been addressed many times here. The burden of proof is on the fringe of society who are the only ones accusing the president of not being born in hawaii. Having said that, his birth certificate has been proven to be real. Some youtube video is not proof of anything, no need to refute some guy on youtube. How about refuting the piles of evidence that prove his certificate is real. How about trying to refute the dr who verifies it, the two republican governors who verified it...? You cant and wont.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well said!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Uh being a birther simply states that you dont believe he was born in America. Calling someone a shill implies they are a dishonest dis-info agent seeking to dupe others. Big difference.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Nope, it doesn't mean that at all. Just one parent being a US citizen is enough to trigger citizenship, as has been pointed out again and again. The fact that Obama's father was Kenyan is meaningless as long as his mohter was a US citizen - which she was. Plus he was born in Hawaii. There are a lot of threads that can explain this whole thing.

Actually his mother doesn't need to be a citizen either - being born in the USA to legal residents who aer not citizens is enough.

not sure how it applies to illegal-immigrant parents - but the ability of legal resident non-citizens to have "natural born citizen" children was established in 1898 in the Wong Kim Ark case
edit on 28-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that his mother was named Stanley? That alone makes me wonder if it is fake. The father is married to an 18 year old mother.

What are the laws regarding marriage and when is one of legal age in Kenya?

Makes me wonder.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yea, going offline.. How typical. I dont live and breath every second of my life on here sorry. Again, his birth certificate has been addressed many times here. The burden of proof is on the fringe of society who are the only ones accusing the president of not being born in hawaii. Having said that, his birth certificate has been proven to be real. Some youtube video is not proof of anything, no need to refute some guy on youtube. How about refuting the piles of evidence that prove his certificate is real. How about trying to refute the dr who verifies it, the two republican governors who verified it...? You cant and wont.

You mean to say that politicians verified it for us ?

Yeah im sold ,2 politicians confirmed it real for us

Thanks for that, i feel sooo confident about it now.

About this youtube video, Ehm the thing in the youtube video can actually be done by everyone and the person in the video showing how it is done is not the only one on the web doing it. Thanks to them idiots putting the falsified certificate out there in PDF format...oops

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Uh being a birther simply states that you dont believe he was born in America. Calling someone a shill implies they are a dishonest dis-info agent seeking to dupe others. Big difference.

Nope it is a very condescending way of referring to someone that has a certain opinion actually, if you try to tell yourself this is not correct then you are in denial.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru

Nope it is a very condescending way of referring to someone that has a certain opinion actually, if you try to tell yourself this is not correct then you are in denial.

So then what would you prefer to be called then, and I'll use that instead of birther. But be serious. I want a non condescending term for someone who doesnt believe obama was born in america.

You can call me a shill for all I care though, simply because its wrong, and like it was stated earlier, I cant stop someone from choosing to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Can you name 3 presidents who were not direct descendants of a royal family?

As far as I know only 2 presidents may not be a direct descendant of John Lackland, a king from a european country.
edit to add: (Taft & maybe Obama)

John (24 December 1166 – 18/19 October 1216), also known as John Lackland (French: Sansterre), was King of England from 6 April 1199 until his death.en.wikipedia.org...

Why don't birthers care about this at least half as much as they seem to concern themselves with Obama's birth certificate?

Do these birthers still celebrate the lie that is "Independence Day" on the Fourth of July?
edit on 28-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add presidents that are not descendants of King John and link to wikipedia about King John.[/

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

go far enough back and we all have common ancestors - whoopie do.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So then what would you prefer to be called then, and I'll use that instead of birther. But be serious. I want a non condescending term for someone who doesnt believe obama was born in america.

You can call me a shill for all I care though, simply because its wrong, and like it was stated earlier, I cant stop someone from choosing to be wrong.

You do not have to call anyone anything , did that ever occur to you or is that a bit too far fetched for your feeble mind to grasp? The simple fact that you need this explained to you is a bit sad really.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ILikeStars

go far enough back and we all have common ancestors - whoopie do.

Thats kind of ignorant to be sarcastic to a very interesting fact... Are you a direct descendant of a royal family? I'm not...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You do not have to call anyone anything , did that ever occur to you or is that a bit too far fetched for your feeble mind to grasp? The simple fact that you need this explained to you is a bit sad really.

Well I tried to be civil. I asked in a very nice way what to call the movement behind thinking Obama isnt American. But your response is to say I have a feeble mind and cant grasp things.. No need to stoop to your level, you'll just be ignored like the kid who tried to get too much attention in school.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join