It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I just want to see one that appears authentic. Supposedly Kenya has one they also swear is authentic. Who am I supposed to believe?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

So if some guy in Kazakhstan shows people a birth certificate that says Obama was born in Kazakhstan, would you feel that you perhaps should believe him, too?

Nobody in the Kenyan government has certified that they have an authentic Kenyan Obama birth certificate. The only government body that has certified an Obama birth certificate to be authentic is Hawaii.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Bingo! Add to that all the evidence of deliberate lies from the birther elite and evidence that the main conduit for pushing those lies are political opponents of Obama.

This like the McCain "'n-word' baby" thing all over again.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Aren't we supposed to "deny ignorance"? If all the evidence points to President Obama being AMERICAN, why do you guys insist he's not? Hawaii is an American state, but apparently an Hawaiian birth certificate isn't good enough....hmm, will build a time travel capsule, send you to his birth - nah, birthers would never believe it. probably swear it's some Commie trick...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen Our Local Master Obamaphobiac

Excellent find

A Pathetic hoax attempt at best

Maybe now we get closure to this mess !!

See, for those of us living in reality: We have had closure about this for quite som time now, you know ...since the release of the actual BC.

Looks Genuine to me.

I certify it is real.

Ok, close the books, it "seems" real to Xuenchen, the TOP authority on this issue

I serisouly don't know what's more pathetic, the people making these hoaxes, or the delusional sheeple who buy it, all because they refuse to accept the reality of a Brown skinned man as their POTUS.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

You don't even have to do that, at the 2009 White House Correspondents Dinner (I think) Obama actually showed the video of his birth (SFW), It's available on youtube, check it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

I think you are referring to the 2011 WH correspondent's dinner, when Obama released his "birth" video which was a scene from Lion King, showing the grand unveiling of baby Simba in Africa. That was a joke, especially with Trump in the audience.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
you guys need to give up on the Obama birth certificate thing there is nothing you can do about it dont get me wrong i would like to see him get thrown out of office but we all know that isnt going to happen so quit wasting your time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I am so sick and tired of all this Birther BS. Do you not know what the constitution says? Do you know the laws of our country, or are you just following the propaganda of this fake movement.Even if what you say here is true IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Birthers Enough Already

I have listed all the reasons here (see link above) The 14th admendment, The US code. So even IF he was born in Kenya he is still eligible to be the President. If you dont like the man because of his political views or the policies he has enacted fine, but stop spreading lies. People like you lose credibility everytime you bring this up. There is a reason no serious canidate running against Obama brings this up. ITS NOT TRUE

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

I think the last interesting thing about this movement is who's behind it, funding it, spreading it, etc.

Think about this, there's a decent chance that the Republican party, or at least it's richest donors, are also behind the birther movement. These guys are essentially waiting thousands clogging up courts and deluding voters. It makes robocalls look downright naive and innocent

That's interesting to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by jmotley

I think the last interesting thing about this movement is who's behind it, funding it, spreading it, etc.

Think about this, there's a decent chance that the Republican party, or at least it's richest donors, are also behind the birther movement. These guys are essentially waiting thousands clogging up courts and deluding voters. It makes robocalls look downright naive and innocent

That's interesting to me.

Maybe they buy ads on ats???

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Bwahahah

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

You have a great misunderstanding of the law. The bottom line is...his father was not a citizen....which may make him a us citizen via his mother, but not eligible for the presidency.

A great misunderstanding? Maybe you should check the law yourself. Here I have already covered all this.

Birthers Enough

I spell it out in laymens terms on why he is eligible

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by xuenchen Our Local Master Obamaphobiac

Excellent find

A Pathetic hoax attempt at best

Maybe now we get closure to this mess !!

See, for those of us living in reality: We have had closure about this for quite som time now, you know ...since the release of the actual BC.

Looks Genuine to me.

I certify it is real.

Ok, close the books, it "seems" real to Xuenchen, the TOP authority on this issue

I serisouly don't know what's more pathetic, the people making these hoaxes, or the delusional sheeple who buy it, all because they refuse to accept the reality of a Brown skinned man as their POTUS.

Well I remind you that have never suggested that that fact that Obama is black had anything to do do with anything

I would ask you to post references to that if I'm wrong !!
(the direct real quotes, not the "fixed" ones)(i am often "mis-quoted")

I also remind you that I started a thread after the Georgia decision and confirmed that the case was frivolous.

Both my posts in this thread were actually a bit satiric since we all know the old Kenyan BC was shot up a long time ago

It seems you took the whole thing a bit too serious this time

I have however suggested that the entire set of Obama court cases may very well be part of the conspiracy itself.
Since all have had little or no merit, you would have to wonder why someone would even bring it into court in the first place.

The cases have done very well in establishing that all birther arguments seem to be maniacal !!

Now WHO benefits from all THAT ??

And besides; how you would ever be able to stage a debate without controversy ?

edit on Feb-27-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Birthers are a combination of propagandists, haters, stupid and gullible republicans, and mentally ill paranoids.

The more they believe, the crazier they are.

Sadly, many of the propagandists lie about believing, making it hard to sort them from idiots/haters/mentally ill people.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by xuenchen

Birthers are a combination of propagandists, haters, stupid and gullible republicans, and mentally ill paranoids.

The more they believe, the crazier they are.

Sadly, many of the propagandists lie about believing, making it hard to sort them from idiots/haters/mentally ill people.

Sounds like the perfect plan to keep the real question in check, doesn't it.

The perfect Hegelian Dialectic.

What do you think is the real hidden agenda ?

I think I know.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Obama is not eligible to be president. The global government is using Obama to undermine the Constitution with the help of Congress and the Supreme Court:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
***snip***

Or as we say here in Europe:
The day Obama was voted into office was historic. The majority of Americans gave up racism because the alternative was too awful.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From a homosexual,drug addict, foreign nation drifter,using a dead mans social security number--to POTUS!

Democrats really know how to pick'em!
edit on 27-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

And here at ATS it also tells us something obvious about his followers.
edit on 27-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DGAS

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
reply to post by Kyprian

You don't even have to do that, at the 2009 White House Correspondents Dinner (I think) Obama actually showed the video of his birth (SFW), It's available on youtube, check it out.

This the one you 'talk the talk' about?
Barry Hussein Obamas BC

By the way---I've got some oceanside property up in Denver that I need to unload LOL!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
reply to post by Kyprian

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join