It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

You realise it's full of debunked bull#, yes?

And your CHOICE to believe political propaganda makes you someone's puppet.

But hey, keep spreading BS... but don't expect me to believe it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Michelle Obama slips up and mentions Baracks home country of Kenya

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by setiorion

Amazing how they managed to get Hawaiian newspapers and the entire government of HI to lie about it, huh?

and his family friends and childhood classmates...

Glad all the right-wing political mouthpieces like WND and the Examiner have worked so hard to find the truth... lucky coincidence they're funded by Obama's opponents...

Also I guess it's worth all the lies, laws broken and forged documents the birthers have done... better to side with the liars and political propagandists... good thinking...
edit on 27-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
reply to post by timetothink

How do I not know this blog poster photoshoped the document or made it up?

reply to post by imnothereru

Even if Obama was born in Kenya then later 4 days registered in Hawaii, Washington at the White House should have removed his Presidency. Its to late as he's already been in office and we are entering a new election.

If its true he would not qualify for a reelection.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

Right im pretty sure congress looks into these things even during the primaries. This way they have time to get enough proof to remove them from office

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

I can't recall reading any of your posts outside of this thread.

And the more posts of yours I read the more I realize one of us may be legally impaired.

edit on 28-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add an "s" somewhere

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by setiorion

Amazing how they managed to get Hawaiian newspapers and the entire government of HI to lie about it, huh?

and his family friends and childhood classmates...

Glad all the right-wing political mouthpieces like WND and the Examiner have worked so hard to find the truth... lucky coincidence they're funded by Obama's opponents...

Also I guess it's worth all the lies, laws broken and forged documents the birthers have done... better to side with the liars and political propagandists... good thinking...
edit on 27-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

Not hard to place an add and have data inserted into a written recording when somebody has clout.

Government agencies in HI in 1961 were small and corruptible.

Dunham parents had connections at the time.

The HI records seem genuine now because they were fixed in 1961. Nothing was digital at the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That is completely insane.

Why would they bother? HE coulda moved to the US and gotten all the benefits.. it doesn't matter unless you're claiming they allll conspired in the 60s so that Obama could run for President...

And only a lunatic would believe that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I'm not pursuing anything that would suggest he was born in Kenya.

The theory is that the Father is not Obama Sr.

There are several possibilities.

Most people accept Ann Dunham as his Mother.

And remember that Obama has a half sister.

Ann Dunham and Lolo Soetoro had a daughter, born in 1970 (in Indonesia).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Wow, I thought by now this garbage would have been silenced but I see that there are still some crazy birthers out there still peddling this mess. Anyone can look further into this on their own would know this is a hoax and it was thrown out of court. Also, there is actually a website you can go to create a knowingly fake Kenyan Birth certificate. Want the URL? Anyway, here's the link to an article debunking this nonsense...Debunked and thrown out of court!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That's a crazy baseless theory you know?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure how it matters where Obama was born.

So long as at least one of his parents were American he is an American and thus capable of running for president.

Am I mistaken?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I am with you! I am quietly waiting with bated breath!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Laughable. So when evidence doesn't prove your point, resort to the most desperate line of reasoning a conspiracy theory has ever had:

Nurses, drs, Hawaiian govt officials and Kenyan govt officials (cause remember they don't have a birth certificate) all conspired to make a half black baby (it was the 60s, hence bringing race up is important here) eligible to become president because they knew he was going to run 50 years later.... Yeah... Definitely..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
if your so sure this a fake , why are you all still posting about it and its got to page 23, how many times do you have to say the same things???

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
if your so sure this a fake , why are you all still posting about it and its got to page 23, how many times do you have to say the same things???

Because there are times when you have repeat yourself a lot to get through to the tiny minds of birthers.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Because there are times when you have repeat yourself a lot to get through to the tiny minds of birthers.

Why try so hard to force your own opinion upon others, when it is by now so very clear that they have made their own mind up already. I am sure that after atempt 10000.00000x of you trying to convert the 'Tiny minds of teh birthers'(my gosh you are so very condescending and arogant) ...that they will simply not conform to your arogant narcisistic ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As often as it takes to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

yes, you are mistaken... he must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN....which means, born on US soil from two us parents....period....the point was that, the founding fathers didn't want a person to have mixed allegiances...as he would have if his parents were of foreign birth....therefore...his father was Kenyan....so, Obama cannot be a natural born citizen....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Why try so hard to force your own opinion upon others, when it is by now so very clear that they have made their own mind up already. I am sure that after atempt 10000.00000x of you trying to convert the 'Tiny minds of teh birthers'(my gosh you are so very condescending and arogant) ...that they will simply not conform to your arogant narcisistic ways.

double post
edit on 28-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join