It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
Do you think that anyone would spend $2M to hide EVERY single record of his/her past unless it would damage his/her career.

Who did that? Obama certainly didnt....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh lord, not this fake old heap again. You guys couldn't find the time to make a new one? Come on now. That would at least have been cool to look at, but I saw this one years ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Shouldn’t this thread be in rant, hoax, or the delusional conspiracy section? If this were true, then the news would be all over it. I thought this site denied ignorance, but now I see it embraces it.

Galactic news

edit on 25-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was born in the 70's and my original birth certificate paper is way way more yellowish than the "original paper" being presented here. If the paper was folded like what they showed in the OP, it would have separated by now due to old age. I say that is a fake birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Are you serious? He wrote a freakin book about his loyalties to his father.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

I really wish my grandfathers and uncles minded their own business and left Europe to the nazis.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

My husband and I born in 66....paper isn't yellow.

Is that how we judge authenticity?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The "Mombasa" documents don't pass the "smell test" for a number of reasons: At the time of Obama's birth it appears that Mombasa was still considered part of Zanzibar (now Tanzania) rather than Kenya. In any case, Mombasa is about 550 miles from the Obama ancestral village of Nyang’oma Kogelo in westernmost Kenya. There's no good reason to drive from that village to Mombasa; it's 550 miles of mostly rough road and it means ignoring several full-scale hospitals and maternity clinics along the way.

Oddly enough, the Republicans were satisfied with their President Chester A. Arthur, whose father was British, and they were even satisfied with their 1916 nominee, Charles Evans Hughes, both of his parents were British, and ten years ago they were agitating for an amendment to the Constitution so Arnold Schwarzeneggar could run for President even though he was born in Austria. So how does Obama differ from Arthur, and Hughes, and Arnold? Oh, yeah ........
edit on 25-2-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Who is "qualified" to be president?

Does America's Lawmakers (they make laws) know the specific number of all mandatory expectations (laws & rules) that the people they allegedly represent must conform to and abide by in order to be a "law abiding citizen"?

Are the existing laws required learning in schools?

Do you think your favorite candidate knows the number of laws that exist in America?

If we locked all American lawmakers up in a nice plush hotel room or resort, and did not let them out until they collectively wrote down all the laws word for word, do you honestly think they would live long enough to accomplish the task?

Can any child born today live long enough to learn all the laws? Even the number of them?

Lawmakers make laws.
Lawmakers make laws.
Lawmakers make laws.

Hundreds of years ago it took weeks, months, and even years to get information from point A (where Americans live) to point B (Washington D.C.). This is why government was centralized and civilization's rational for it's necessity.

Does your favorite candidate know all the laws?

If not then how can they, you, or me for that matter, be absolutely sure they are playing by the rules?
we can't.

I don't care if Obama is from the Andromeda Galaxy.

Who is qualified to be president?

Lawmakers make laws.

The United States has the highest documented incarceration rate in the world.

How many laws are there? Google doesn't even know. Lawmakers make laws.

Number of inmates. 1920 to 2006. (absolute numbers) General US population grew only 2.8 times in the same period, but the number of inmates increased more than 20 times.

Lawmakers make laws.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Americans are not the most intelligent lot of people. Even according to their own standards their national average IQ (92) is far closer to legally impaired (70) than it is the genius range (140).

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
that does not look like any birth certificate i have ever seen. i know it does not look like mine at all, either one the certificate of birth from the hospital or my birth certificate card thing. so what do yall think?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Holy crap. Another reference to the Nazis by one of you birthers.
I hereby invoke Godwin's Law: Your argument is invalid
edit on 2/25/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Gawd these birther threads are the same crap over and over agian, if it's a proven hoax then wait 6 months and post it agian.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Fox "News" panders their bombastic hokum at a fifth to eighth grade level for a reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

How many presidents have there been that are a direct descendent of European nobility, and/or John Lackland?

And what is it America celebrates on the Fourth of July? Their "Independence"???

uh huh. yep.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In case anybody was wondering, just about every possible birther argument has been presented in some court somewhere in the last five years.

Here's a scoreboard on the various anti-Obama lawsuits:

tesibria.typepad.com...

The birthers are, so far, 0 for approx. 50. Not a single win.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You didn't actually read Dreams of My Father did you? It's a memoir. The title comes from the father Obama created in his mind based on stories his mother told.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
How are you posting this in 2012 without knowing it was pure BS?
I hate when birthers live under the guise of caring about the truth only to embrace every lie that appeals to them

[url=

The faked Kenyan birth certificate

www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

That is from 2009.

Please at least get new material instead of recycling old material.
Search is your friend.
Kenyan Birth Certificate returned pages and pages and pages of old threads on this.

The thread that you linked does not have any photos at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by LErickson

On the Certified Registration of Birth it refers to Kenya as the Republic of Kenya. Kenya was not known as the Republic of Kenya until 1964. Before that it was the Dominion of Kenya, but it didn't take that name until 1963 when it gained its independence. Prior to that it would have been known as Kenya Colony.

Oh, you mean the badly faked birth certificate got some details wrong?
The hell you say.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

If this were true, then the news would be all over it.

Now THAT''S funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join