It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

thats funny, you attack his "fake" words b/c he calls you silly b/c you dont read your own evidence LOL

That BC has been proven to be fake! keeping grasping at straws people! LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Don't believe snopes....that's fine. It doesn't change the fact that this BC is not good enough to stand up in court against Obama. Taitz and others have tried every angle known to Man just to get Obama out of office and none of it ever sticks.

It's garbage!

Fact is that you cannot provide evidence to suggest it is real, but people have taken the time to prove how it is not! If you can prove it, ill believe it.

I wait for you to provide evidence or testimony from an accredited expert in this area....and not that "anonymous" expert Orly Taitz claimed to prove it's authenticity.

By the way, you do know that FreeRepublic is a known NeoCon activist website right? They are even less credible than snopes. In fact, I believe they were taken to court and lost for disseminating known false information.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How do we know that the Australian one is not the fake ? They might have made it after Obama's real one was discovered.

How do we know that Obama's BC is real? They might have made it based on the Aussie BC.

We could go in circles all day about this. Fact remains that there is no reason to believe this Obama BC is real, and if it was it would have already been used to oust Obama from office.

That hasn't happened has it?

edit on 25-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
God...not again......

"You've Been Punked" and by a 3yr old one at that....

~ETA~
Here's the whole series of pics on how the guy created it.....

Obama's Fake Kenyan BC

edit on 25-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry but pay me 2 million dollars over 4 years to forge documents and make a photoshoot mirror his parents and himself with photo manipulation and I'll do it. Release this the first time we ask... not 4 years later... this just screams fishy to me.sorry for not believing in this. But everything resembled as proof I could have reproduced over 4 years.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Are you saying that all this time, I could of presented myself for president of the united states even if I am not American born from an American father?!

Watch for me in 2016, I'm gonna close down the fed and get killed for it like a real American president!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No matter what side you are on this debate, if this was real evidence to prove his birth and therefore his presidency was illegitimate, don't you think they'd get more attention? There are plenty of book publishers that would give them millions if you had solid proof. You wouldn't release it on some blog or unknown website.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Proving where Obama was born because of a piece of paper? Come on! How are you going to believe a piece of paper. I bet you'll believe anything the piece of paper says.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
God...not again......

"You've Been Punked" and by a 3yr old one at that....

~ETA~
Here's the whole series of pics on how the guy created it.....

Obama's Fake Kenyan BC

edit on 25-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

Star for you for solving this...again.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Really? Article II section I of the U.S Constitution;
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Now where in there does it say that both parents should be U.S. Citizens? Having one parent that is a U.S. Citizen is more than enough to warrant Obama being a natural born Citizen. Until the Supreme Court says otherwise, the definition of natural born citizenship will be broad.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Genuine or not, why should we care really?

The government in England has had Scottish leaders so why is it so hard for Americans on conspiracy forums to cope with a President who was fairly elected by the people to stand as a candidate and then voted fairly into office by those same people but may or may not have been born in a different country?

Fairly elected? What era are you from? We have'nt had a fair election in this country since the banksters stole it from us in 1913!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

Wrong. Congress defined it for clarity in the...1780s, I believe, per Mccain's (failed) attemp to defend his eligibility over the Panama birth issue. When I get home later I'll respond again with the involved sections of congressional records.

EDIT:
Actually I can get it without too much problem from my phone - let me know if need clarity on the background or specific sections being discussed - Citizen McCain's Panama Problem.

Funny - even with Kenya aside, the Indonesia issue, if accurate, means 2008 was the first US pres. election with no eligible candidate on the ballot.
edit on 2/25/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Rafe_

So then you have an explanation for how this single birth has been able to demonstrate more accurate precognitive powers than anyone in history? As has been pointed out many times now Kenya did not become a republic until 1964.

Before it was a Republic, what was it?
It was Kenya before it was the Republic of Kenya.
Problem?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Obama doesn't have a birth certificate because he's God. It's true. Just ask him.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by timetothink
father not a citizen

he doesnt have to be....

and mom to young to confer citizenship

just another birther lie - when will birthers stop telling lies?

Can you show where they are wrong by possibly quoting law? Or, maybe posting some links to information that supports your claim?

Can you show how it is lies??

Maybe then you could rebut the claim of the OP.

Everyone that starred your post is (along with you) living in a sea of ignorance and should stop blindly supporting someone just because they are too proud to go back on their original stance. A real man (or woman) admits when he/she is wrong.

-Alien

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This thread is fall down funny. I am laughing so hard, I had to pick myself off the floor.

These birthers are really making a name for themselves in 2012.

What's funny is that in just a few hours, more than 69 people flagged this thread. WOW! What gullible and hard-headed individuals live out here.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its fake. What remains to be seen is if this makes any semblance of headway in the MSM.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good post

Sure glad to see the 'truth' being reported...but watch out!
These 'talk the talk' lefties (with no documentation to backup their statements)will eat you alive.
And don't argue with them because ATS dock you 500 points-whatever in the hell that means!

This Foreign National, POTUS Real BC!

ObamaBirth

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join