It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
Good post

Sure glad to see the 'truth' being reported...but watch out!
These 'talk the talk' lefties (with no documentation to backup their statements)will eat you alive.
And don't argue with them because ATS dock you 500 points-whatever in the hell that means!

This Foreign National, POTUS Real BC!

ObamaBirth

Visit the link in my post on the last page.............
edit on 25-2-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

OK 'talk the talk's' lefties---Show us your proof that it fake and that it's wrong!

We've done our (DOCUMENTED) part.

And don't show us those 2' laughable' forgeries that you comrades at Soros MoveOn,Fact Check,Media Matters,Daily Kos and PolitiFact drummed up---And got away with!

edit on 25-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WGAF

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

Or else what?

Honestly. What do you think you are doing exactly?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
... and why is the source NESARA Restore America Galactic news, what the hell is a galactic news? More like a stupid blog.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

NESARA

I wish someone would come forward who could clear all this up!

But I guess that's not the way life works.

Barring that eventuality, we must each take the responsibility to be reasonably well-informed.

If you you see "nesara" or "galactic news" in a post, particularly when it is the source of that post, and you don't know what those are referring to, for god's sake, FIND OUT!

A digression for some basics

What happens as you walk through life is that you run into other various players, and they tell you their stories. And you make decisions based on these stories.

How well you survive depends on:
1. How well you understand life.
2. How well you understand the stories.
3. Your ability to discern truth.

This doesn't mean you won't get killed due to some random or planed accident aimed either at you or someone in your vicinity by somebody who wishes harm or perhaps by no one in particular.

To "survive well" is essentially to be in good emotional and spiritual shape when you die so that you will be ready to go with some horsepower behind you when you come back to give it another shot.

Back to NESARA

NESARA is part of the white hats - black hats story that has been circulating in various forms for many years now.

Some people think the whole thing is just some sort of CIA disinfo project to engage our minds while the enemies of life draw their nooses tighter.

Some think the basics of it are true.

There are a few key aspects to this story that appeal to me:
1. It is non-retributive (it does not seek revenge on some group of evil-doers).
2. It is spiritually and politically educational.
3. It includes a plan for correcting various situations that have long remained uncorrected.

In these senses, it is at least an "uptone" (to use terminology that is meaningful to me) story. And that gives it a certain survival quality and a ring of honesty, or at least a desire to be honest.

Some of us find the stories of inescapable doom quite acceptable. Well, that's fine, but I don't think it's a good way to survive well.

If you decide to survive well, you can at least try to stay uptone, honest, and proactive about the situations you get into in life. Like I said, I'm not saying these qualities will keep your body safe.

The white hats

What the "white hats," at their best, want is a better appreciation of the truth.

That means if Obama is really a Kenyan-born CIA asset, then this should be known and taken into consideration.

I don't care if he is President or not. These days, that office is so leaned on, I have no idea what it would do to a sane man, but it probably wouldn't be pretty. Kennedy wasn't even that sane, but he had a strong sense of morality, and look what the Presidency did to him.

So, until the underlying situation changes, I'm basically writing the Presidency off. I don't think that office has the power to unilaterally set things right. I think to set things right is going to take a lot of work, a lot of planning and negotiation, a lot of education, and probably some arm-twisting.

Our problems at this point are mostly ethical, and those are tough problems to solve.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Sorry -- We Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Can't read?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Sorry -- We Deny Ignorance.

Did you even visit the link? The forger came forward and provided pics on how he did.......it's even a rightwing site just for people like you. Are you completely insane?

Deny ignorance? You're wallowing in it.....

adios nutbar....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I find it humorous that some people are actually shocked by this. Do you think that anyone would spend $2M to hide EVERY single record of his/her past unless it would damage his/her career. This is not brain surgery people!

The only thing somewhat shocking is that Obama doesn't have 6 Toes!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

We don't have to prove anything. You birthers have to prove Obama was not born in the US.

So far, you have failed miserably.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Sticks and stones...lol

Can't take the heat---get out of the kitchen!
edit on 25-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

We know 'talk the talk!'

You 'lefties' don't have any documented proof---either way!
edit on 25-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

OMG!!!

This is earth-shattering news!

I just got in and haven't had the TV on for a couple days. Can anyone provide me a link to a MSM video of them talking about it?

What happens to Obama now ?

Wow, just, Wow!!

Thanks Rafe!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
God help us if something like this is ever proven. We would have to listen to that blowhard Donald Trump popping off about being right until the day he died!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Obama has already made a statement about this birth certificate---He stated "This is not my birth certificate because I had two feet when I was born in Kenya."

I bet this foreign national POUS will not be 'barefoot'en' in public for a while.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Can't read?

Read what?

Do not act like a petulant child.
If answering my question proves too much of a challenge, admit so and I promise to make it easier.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OMG OMG CALL THE INS. I saw it on the interwebs it must be true.

No seriously it's gotta be fake because if it weren't the Republicans would have been all over it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I see we're back to this again.......oh well.

The "Certificate of Birth" is an obvious forgery because of the date formats on it. On the "Registry" the dates are in European format as used in Kenya - (dd/mm/yy) or "5th February", but on the "Certificate" they are in American format (mm/dd/yy).

Something here does not pass the "smell" test.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

And I will admit I was wrong on the age thing......it is 2 years living in the US after age of fourteen for the parent citizen.

According to the framer of the 14th amendment....both parents do need to be citizens. I just wish the obamabots would admit they punked us and quit denying what the constitution says. if they are so proud of stomping on the constitution, just admit it!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I honestly wish I didn't care about this...

sheeple have SUCH a hard time handling this!! It causes distrust and anger and usually ends up getting we who care labeled as "conspiracy theorists" and worse. People simply can't handle some facts - just the way our world is currently conditioned.

To be honest, I don't even care! I believe he was born in Kenya. But since the late 80s America hasn't had a fair election, the media and elite establishment pick our candidates anyway, so does it truly matter if their choice last time was some charismatic dude from another country??

meh... whatever.

RON PAUL 2012 or I don't vote!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

On the Certified Registration of Birth it refers to Kenya as the Republic of Kenya. Kenya was not known as the Republic of Kenya until 1964. Before that it was the Dominion of Kenya, but it didn't take that name until 1963 when it gained its independence. Prior to that it would have been known as Kenya Colony.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join