Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 7
126
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have never come out with this prior to now because I did not want to be involved in any way, shape, or form with the information I know, but I can tell the OP that the first 3 photos he posted are fake. How do I know this? Because I know the person who created them, and think he's a fool. Personally, I think what he did is a federal crime and he should be punished but I'm not one to name names. He's actually an Obama supporter, not a hater... He did it to prove how stupid and gullible the birthers are, and in that he succeeded. He did it on his old typewriter and embossed the paper.

Please don't ask me to provide a name because I won't, and obviously the evidence was what he mailed to the recipient.

What I will say is that he actually talked to a radio DJ about this case, and he did reveal his name to that DJ, which can be found online somewhere. He just never told the DJ that he made it.
edit on 2/25/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


You call asking 1 friend in the country, studying history. You must be a genius.

Kenya was a British colony in 1963 and was that way for 40 years.


Official paperwork would be in English.
edit on 25-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Even if Obama was born in hawaii, this whole birther issue is being stoked by both sides. Does Obama joke about 9/11 being a conspiracy? Or the atf intentionally running guns into Mexico? Or the CIA staging revolutions? Then why does he joke about the birth certificate? Why does the media give any credibility to Trump if he is just a scheming birther? Politicians ignores issues they dont want to talk about, and create phoney left/right fighting for issues they want to exploit.

My opinion is this bc conspiracy is the sword of damacles for obama so the elite can control him, and a koolaid test to see how strong the obamanation support is.

I dont need to see obamas birth certificate to know he is not american, his actions prove he is a globalist.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you think Obama was born in Hawaii there's seriously something wrong with you, if you think anyone is going to do anything about it to get him out the white house then you too have something wrong with you.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
The fake Kenyan BC was based on a real Australian BC....and snopes even has a pic. They even forgot to change the certificate number before they made the fake!




How do we know that the Australian one is not the fake ?

They might have made it after Obama's real one was discovered.

edit on Feb-25-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not like people haven't been saying this for the last 4 years. The damage is already done. I suspected he was a closet muslim all along because according to Islam whatever the father is, the child shall be when its born. His father was muslim so he was born muslim by default. This is why muslim women are forbidden to marry non muslim men by their fathers.

Gonna be funny if congress doesn't impeach and he wins another 4 years. Turns out the Kenyans weren't lying after all, even they said he was Kenyan. Muammar Ghadaffi laughed at us and told us we elected a Kenyan into office...maybe now we know why he was really killed?



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I have never come out with this prior to now because I did not want to be involved in any way, shape, or form with the information I know, but I can tell the OP that the first 3 photos he posted are fake. How do I know this? Because I know the person who created them, and think he's a fool. Personally, I think what he did is a federal crime and he should be punished but I'm not one to name names. He's actually an Obama supporter, not a hater... He did it to prove how stupid and gullible the birthers are, and in that he succeeded. He did it on his old typewriter and embossed the paper.

Please don't ask me to provide a name because I won't, and obviously the evidence was what he mailed to the recipient.

What I will say is that he actually talked to a radio DJ about this case, and he did reveal his name to that DJ, which can be found online somewhere. He just never told the DJ that he made it.
edit on 2/25/2012 by pjslug because: (no reason given)


Considering the actual impact on the average American voter that the birther issue has, I'm inclined to agree with this conspiracy theory. Hell, I'd toss out a good looking fake like this one if I had the skills myself. Not to help Obama win another term but just to watch the crazies go wild with excitement over yet another document that'll blow up in their faces again. It definitely makes the Obama haters look like irresponsible little kids, and that translates into more and more Obama votes in November.
edit on 2/25/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Jobeycool
 


Regardless of what others may say, snopes.com does a good job of pointing out many discrepancies in the BC.

The biggest thing being that the BC says "republic of Kenya", but it wasn't until later that Kenya switched from "Dominion" to a "republic".

Check it out....make up your own mind and don't listen to anyone here.


As for snopes credibility:
www.freerepublic.com...




on't put your HOPES in SNOPES Posted on Sat Mar 07 2009 01:41:09 GMT+0100 (W. Europe Standard Time) by rocco55 Subject: Info on Snopes.com Always figured there was something to this. They're the ones that said that this thing with obama's birth certificate was untrue. Now we know..... For the past few years www.snopes.com has positioned itself, or others have labeled it, as the 'tell all final word' on any comment, claim and email. But for several years people tried to find out who exactly was behind snopes.com. Only recently did Wikipedia get to the bottom of it - kinda makes you wonder what they were hiding. Well, finally we know. It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers. It's just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby. David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California started the website about 13 years ago - and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity believing it to be unbiased and neutral, but over the past couple of years people started asking questions who was behind it and did they have a selfish motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticisms - is a result of snopes.comclaiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issue when in fact they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues. I can personally vouch for that complaint. A few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the internet, 'supposedly' the Mikkelson's claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com. In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort 'ever' took place. I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me) thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this and I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers - and Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would have been willing to speak with him about it. He never called Bud. In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm. Yet, snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things - not!


It went down the drain quite a while ago.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 


Thats funny. Agree with you its a fact. Disagree with you it's fraud.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Hellas
 


You call asking 1 friend in the country, studying history. You must be a genius.

Kenya was a British colony in 1963 and was that way for 40 years.


Official paperwork would be in English.
edit on 25-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)


Ok once again and slowly for you. I said I studied History. And that I called a friend FROM Kenya not IN Kenya. He told me that the majority neither speaks nor understands English.


ETA: Anyway I dont even care about this stupid piece of paper
edit on 25-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I have never come out with this prior to now because I did not want to be involved in any way, shape, or form with the information I know, but I can tell the OP that the first 3 photos he posted are fake. How do I know this? Because I know the person who created them, and think he's a fool. Personally, I think what he did is a federal crime and he should be punished but I'm not one to name names. He's actually an Obama supporter, not a hater... He did it to prove how stupid and gullible the birthers are, and in that he succeeded. He did it on his old typewriter and embossed the paper.



To falsify documents is a federal crime.

Sucks to be him.

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

How do we know that the Australian one is not the fake ?

They might have made it after Obama's real one was discovered.



Even if the Aussie one is a fake....it doesnt change the fact that on the BC, the country is listed the Republic of Kenya, dated in 1961.

The Republic of Kenya was founded in 1963.
To me that shows that the document was forged. The hoaxer went through great efforts in every way to make it seem legit, but didnt know what year the modern country was founded under that name.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by pjslug
I have never come out with this prior to now because I did not want to be involved in any way, shape, or form with the information I know, but I can tell the OP that the first 3 photos he posted are fake. How do I know this? Because I know the person who created them, and think he's a fool. Personally, I think what he did is a federal crime and he should be punished but I'm not one to name names. He's actually an Obama supporter, not a hater... He did it to prove how stupid and gullible the birthers are, and in that he succeeded. He did it on his old typewriter and embossed the paper.



To falsify documents is a federal crime.

Sucks to be him.

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)


That's what I told him too, but he thinks he knows everything about everything anyway, so let the chips fall where they may.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_
 


Have you ever tried to use simple logic to figure out if this whole 'birther' thing even makes sense? Here.....Let me help you with that




posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by timetothink
 


Thats funny. Agree with you its a fact. Disagree with you it's fraud.


Lying on federal documents is fraud and can easily get you 20 years in club fed.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Obama's birth was registered in hawaii, which is a part of US. Obama is not illegal and why is the source NESARA Restore America Galactic news, what the hell is a galactic news? More like a stupid blog.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)


Anthony, The Supreme Court of the USA has allready ruled that Obama is not a natural born citizen and therefor ineligable to be the pres. of the USA.
Is the Supreme Court ruling a good enough source for you?
I'll bet it is not!
And they do not use the name galactic to present the facts, as that seems to be a deterent for you.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Obama's birth was registered in hawaii, which is a part of US. Obama is not illegal and why is the source NESARA Restore America Galactic news, what the hell is a galactic news? More like a stupid blog.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)


Anthony, The Supreme Court of the USA has allready ruled that Obama is not a natural born citizen and therefor ineligable to be the pres. of the USA.
Is the Supreme Court ruling a good enough source for you?
I'll bet it is not!
And they do not use the name galactic to present the facts, as that seems to be a deterent for you.


You don't say. Odd. The news never made the 11:00 local feed. So, when did this happen?



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Doesn't look like any birth certificate I've ever seen from that time frame. There were only typewriters those days and the information should be in standard typewriter size. The entered Font's way to big to be genuine in my opinion. I have seen many legal forms from the 50's and 60's but am no expert.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
seems odd that a Kenyan birth certificate would be
conveniently written in English

Why not? It was a British colony.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
Anthony, The Supreme Court of the USA has allready ruled that Obama is not a natural born citizen


Care to show us that ruling? Of course you cannot, as it is just another made up story!!





new topics

top topics



 
126
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join