It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Listen to the President describe "infanticide" in 02 if you don't believe Newt

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
You are mixing your beliefs because you are immature. You spoke of
miracles and now have rejected the source of "miracles' as witnessed to by the people who experienced them. Miracles are from the Christian
God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.


Oh, you're one of those...
Do you realize that when you start shoving other peoples' beliefs out and shoving yours in, you can no longer have a legitimate discussion about anything?

I'll pray to my heathen gods for your soul. (see, it's kind of offensive, isn't it?)


Originally posted by colbe
Six months...you keep saying life begins at six months?


I never said that. At all. In fact, I don't claim to know. It's because I don't know that I am against it, period. About the 40-49 day mark is when our pineal gland kicks in so that's where I'm tempted to draw the line.


Originally posted by colbe
You have no authority to say this and ignore Science and faith. Why does the doctor have to return and kill the baby if it isn't alive? You can call
it a "fetus" to excuse yourself, that's not true.


Like I said, I find the practice horrendous. Your OP has nothing to do with whether or not abortion will exist; it's about the ugly details which have to be dealt with.

I also know the best way to eliminate abortion is to support the mothers, not to condemn them.




posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Don't try and fool us with your schtick, colbe.

People like you are the reason why people like me will forever seek to inform the ignorant sheeple of your presence. You drag everyone down, using nothing but the words of a paper deity.

Religion is Ignorance.
Religion is Intolerance.
edit on 24-2-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)


My friend, it's you who reply with the negative. Who in the world
would support a baby killer? Best set me straight, eh. I hope you
are for life, you were once a baby too Sword.

What did your parents do to your or not do to you? Were you brought up in a family of faith?

It's full of 'stars'...er...ATS is full of disbelievers.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by The Sword
Don't try and fool us with your schtick, colbe.

People like you are the reason why people like me will forever seek to inform the ignorant sheeple of your presence. You drag everyone down, using nothing but the words of a paper deity.

Religion is Ignorance.
Religion is Intolerance.
edit on 24-2-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)


My friend, it's you who reply with the negative. Who in the world
would support a baby killer? Best set me straight, eh. I hope you
are for life, you were once a baby too Sword.

What did your parents do to your or not do to you? Were you brought up in a family of faith?

It's full of 'stars'...er...ATS is full of disbelievers.



Just curious, since you brought it up. If your god knows every hair on your head and knows how every life will play out, why would he put souls in fetuses that he knows will be aborted?



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword
 


You need to take a hike. If you don't like the truth on this post go find one you do.



There was a case in the 1970's in Illinois where an abortionist was tried for murder because the baby was born alive and he choked it to death in front of the mother. I believe he got off. I can't think of anything sicker. This (infanticide) is the reason I did not support Obama.

I can believe the MSM is acting so clueless about this.
edit on 2/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by colbe
You are mixing your beliefs because you are immature. You spoke of
miracles and now have rejected the source of "miracles' as witnessed to by the people who experienced them. Miracles are from the Christian
God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.


Oh, you're one of those...
Do you realize that when you start shoving other peoples' beliefs out and shoving yours in, you can no longer have a legitimate discussion about anything?

I'll pray to my heathen gods for your soul. (see, it's kind of offensive, isn't it?)


Originally posted by colbe
Six months...you keep saying life begins at six months?


I never said that. At all. In fact, I don't claim to know. It's because I don't know that I am against it, period. About the 40-49 day mark is when our pineal gland kicks in so that's where I'm tempted to draw the line.


Originally posted by colbe
You have no authority to say this and ignore Science and faith. Why does the doctor have to return and kill the baby if it isn't alive? You can call
it a "fetus" to excuse yourself, that's not true.


Like I said, I find the practice horrendous. Your OP has nothing to do with whether or not abortion will exist; it's about the ugly details which have to be dealt with.

I also know the best way to eliminate abortion is to support the mothers, not to condemn them.


cuervo,

Correct, this is a discussion forum, people express their beliefs, don't be so touchy, no one is making you believe and...

"Shoving" is rather vulgar. What can I say, you're still telling everyone life does not begin at conception, by whose authority, your time line keeps changing?

The OP has everything to do with abortion. The leader of our nation
has repeatedly voted to allow a child who survived an abortion to
die!! .

If you vote for BHO or did in 08, you have cooperated with his evil, it is a sin on your soul. Go to Confession about your 08 pro-choice for Obama and vote NO for him in November.

A mother can choose adoption, she doesn't have to choose abortion.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

If you vote for BHO or did in 08, you have cooperated with his evil, it is a sin on your soul. Go to Confession about your 08 pro-choice for Obama and vote NO for him in November.

A mother can choose adoption, she doesn't have to choose abortion.


Exactly. A mother can do a lot of things... if she has the support. Obama also supports social programs that are important in PREVENTING abortion. A GOP candidate will aim to eliminate many of these programs, leading to MORE abortion.

What you aren't seeing is that Obama (and others like him) has probably contributed to the prevention of more abortions than any silly anti-abortion legislation has done.

If you illegalize abortion, cut social programs, stop free contraception, and publicly condemn single mother, you are causing abortions. You have to live with that "sin on your soul".



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What do you expect?
This is the same guy that considers having babies a form of punishment.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   


God creates a baby with a body and an eternal soul at conception


There is no god, embryos are created by people and are incapable of having a soul even if there was such a thing.

Besides, pro-life people kill babies, children and innocent people all the time in war and don't give a damn, so you need to stop lying and lecturing people with your retarded logic.
edit on 25-2-2012 by CB328 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Religion is Ignorance.


Based on what evidence exactly? And from what grounding can you actually assert the evidence you present are examples of ignorance?

Besides, does not making such a sweeping generalization of billions of people’s views without serious analysis (no, I do not mean deconstructionist analysis) represent the epitome of ignorance?


Religion is Intolerance.


Whoever declared tolerance a virtue? I have yet to come across any metaphysical basis from which tolerance can be forcefully argued as an ethical/moral good.

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." - G. K. Chesterton



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   


I have yet to come across any metaphysical basis from which tolerance can be forcefully argued as an ethical/moral good.


Besides peace, lack of tolerance is intolerance which is oppression.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328
 


Peace at what cost? Is peace truly desirable if it demands you be tolerant towards views or actions you hold as reprehensible? And of oppression, how can you actually define oppression as a result intolerance when oppression is not even clearly defined. Oppression can be good in many instances. A pedophile may consider his prison sentence as oppression, especially when one accepts the modern day definition of sex as hardly more meaningful than a handshake. His oppression is something I applaud; what say you?



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dont really mind Rush as a person, in fact if he was running for president I would vote for him over santorum, newt, or romney, but when he starts supporting people like Bush and Newt he obviously can not be trusted. His criticism of Obama sort of becomes meaningless while he supports Bush unquestionably. So Newt called Obama out on his already known pro abortion stance, but its not like Newt would be any better, he supported the system for 20 years then suddenly wants to audit the fed because ron paul says it.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are sperm not alive?

Are ovum not alive?

How can life "begin" at conception, for life can only come from that which is living.

Abortions should be legally allowed up to 2 years after birth.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
Are sperm not alive?

Are ovum not alive?
How can life "begin" at conception, for life can only come from that which is living.

Abortions should be legally allowed up to 2 years after birth.




To answer your question, it is known, "new" life begins at conception.

No need to reply to the last sentence.


God bless you Johnny,


colbe



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I dont really mind Rush as a person, in fact if he was running for president I would vote for him over santorum, newt, or romney, but when he starts supporting people like Bush and Newt he obviously can not be trusted. His criticism of Obama sort of becomes meaningless while he supports Bush unquestionably. So Newt called Obama out on his already known pro abortion stance, but its not like Newt would be any better, he supported the system for 20 years then suddenly wants to audit the fed because ron paul says it.


filophia, hi,

Times are serious but I am not seeing the economy is more important than social issues. When a nation becomes pagan, it falls.

In regards to Rush, I don't agree with him always but he has this way of cutting through, explaining what is happening on the left and the right. And a way of saying what you are thinking but can't articulate.

It helps too, he doesn't have guests on his radio show every day. And he isn't saying who he is endorsing now but waiting until it's decided.


blessings,


colbe



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
What do you expect?
This is the same guy that considers having babies a form of punishment.


Yes BHO did say that, thanks Alxandro! He and fema nazis are trying to get people to believe pregnancy is an illness to be eradicated.

Long ago and far away, the belief was:

The best thing you can give a child is a brother or sister to love. Imagine,
more than one sibling to love and be loved by... Yes!



colbe




top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join