It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to the President describe "infanticide" in 02 if you don't believe Newt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The media in denial, so...

Rush Limbaugh shared the recording on his nationwide radio program today.

I had read a few years ago, BHO's reasoning for voting 3 times for instead of against "infanticide" is absolutely insane. He didn't want the doctor (Hah!) who botched the abortion to have to take the time and return to kill the baby.

The recording, the "17" seconds of Obama speaking, it's almost midway through, he describes infanticide.

dailyrushbo.com...

dailyrushbo.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Amazing isn't it??

Obama can be heard at the 8:20 mark
edit on 24-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Amazing isn't it??

Obama can be heard at the 8:20 mark
edit on 24-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

jibeho, thank you.

Listen after Obama, about 8:39, hear Rush's explanation of Obama's words. Oh my Lord, did I hear it right? It was legislation to bring in another doctor to finish the baby off?

colbe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I'm anti-abortion on a civics level but I think you aren't really looking at this situation in context. These abortions that need to be completed wouldn't result in a viable and healthy child at that state. These are not children that can survive outside of the womb yet.

I could be wrong but to have an abortion at six months, you need a judge's approval for a medical risk exception. Anybody birthed before that won't live anyway (barring any miracles).

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo
reply to post by colbe

I'm anti-abortion on a civics level but I think you aren't really looking at this situation in context. These abortions that need to be completed wouldn't result in a viable and healthy child at that state. These are not children that can survive outside of the womb yet.

I could be wrong but to have an abortion at six months, you need a judge's approval for a medical risk exception. Anybody birthed before that won't live anyway (barring any miracles).

Why do you speak of the divine (miracles) and only see abortion on a "civic" level cuevro?

Thanks for your post, not many comments.

Hey, maybe a good thing, leftists, libs here recognize by the thread title how awful our President is.... pray for his soul.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Give it up already.

You do not belong on a site that denies ignorance.

Go peddle it elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Why do you speak of the divine (miracles) and only see abortion on a "civic" level cuevro?

Hey, maybe a good thing, leftists, libs here recognize by the thread title how awful our President is.... pray for his soul.

Being civic-minded doesn't exclude a person from being spiritual. My stance on abortion comes from secular philosophy and not my spirituality. That's all I meant.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Being civic-minded doesn't exclude a person from being spiritual. My stance on abortion comes from secular philosophy and not my spirituality. That's all I meant.

You kinda said the same, changing your word from "civic" to "secular."

How is "spirituality" not involved? God creates a baby with a body
and an eternal soul at conception. It's known when life begins "spiritually", ie: Psalm 51:7 and physically, especially because of technology today.

What do you think of Obama's approval, his vote for killing a baby that survives an abortion?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

and an eternal soul at conception. It's known when life begins "spiritually", ie: Psalm 51:7 and physically, especially because of technology today.

You are citing a Christian bible. Do you always assume that people with faith are Christians?

What do you think of Obama's approval, his vote for killing a baby that survives an abortion?

Obama's approval in this light is to finish off a dying fetus. One that is born before the six-month mark, which is incredibly unlikely to live.

The answer isn't to make abortion unavailable or illegal as women would do it anyway, only in a more dangerous fashion. The answer is to support birth control, financially support single mothers, support streamlined adoptions, and support subsidized health care so that abortions aren't nearly as necessary.

The hypocrisy on the right of simultaneously condemning abortion while condemning single mothers on welfare is completely disgusting. Control the cause, not the symptom.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

You are citing a Christian bible. Do you always assume that people with faith are Christians?

Obama's approval in this light is to finish off a dying fetus. One that is born before the six-month mark, which is incredibly unlikely to live.

The answer isn't to make abortion unavailable or illegal as women would do it anyway, only in a more dangerous fashion. The answer is to support birth control, financially support single mothers, support streamlined adoptions, and support subsidized health care so that abortions aren't nearly as necessary.

The hypocrisy on the right of simultaneously condemning abortion while condemning single mothers on welfare is completely disgusting. Control the cause, not the symptom.

Good Lord, your statement about Obama!!!

Sex is for marriage and procreation, I am sure your mother followed God's plan. What are those single mothers doing in that position?
How old are you? The ultimate "control' is to kill the most innocent,
a baby in it's mother's womb or later if it survives a horrid abortion.

You gotta change, go talk to your parents cuervo, better, pray, ask
God if contraception and abortion are gravely sinful.

It's a hassle when you separate someone's post.

You are mixing your beliefs because you are immature. You spoke of
miracles and now have rejected the source of "miracles' as witnessed to by the people who experienced them. Miracles are from the Christian
God, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Six months...you keep saying life begins at six months?

You have no authority to say this and ignore Science and faith. Why does the doctor have to return and kill the baby if it isn't alive? You can call
it a "fetus" to excuse yourself, that's not true.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by colbe

Give it up already.

You do not belong on a site that denies ignorance.

Go peddle it elsewhere.

LOL...

if it wasn't so sad.

You don't want to hear about the "man" and his evil.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Approximately 18 to 20 weeks is the limit of viability for a baby to survive. In many places it is legal to perform an abortion at this point. Infants born at this stage of development can survive and DO survive but usuall require medical intervention and support to survive.

If I remember correctly, the law Obama was speaking to (and which he voted for three times) said that a child that survived an abortion could not be rendered medical aid, could not in fact be touched but was just to be left to die.

I don't know at what point a "fetus" becomes human, and so for that reason, I think we need to err on the side of caution. But I do know that a "fetus" that is born alive IS a human and passing laws that say that human can not have any medical intervention or human contact but must be left alone to die is about the most heartless evil thing I've ever heard.

I believe the time for decision making is before engaging in an act that could result in conception. If you don't want a child, don't make one. If you make one that you don't want, don't compound the error by killing it. And if you try to kill it and it somehow survives, it should receive the same life saving treatment as a WANTED infant that is born too early.

When you're willing to sit and debate and justify withholding medical care for ANY human, you've crossed some kind of a line. This has nothing to do with religion - it's just basic humanity.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I'm well aware of the "enlightened" and the many books that they preach out of.

Once we remove our consent, they shall be nothing more than snake oil salesmen.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwg100
reply to post by colbe

Approximately 18 to 20 weeks is the limit of viability for a baby to survive. In many places it is legal to perform an abortion at this point. Infants born at this stage of development can survive and DO survive but usuall require medical intervention and support to survive.

If I remember correctly, the law Obama was speaking to (and which he voted for three times) said that a child that survived an abortion could not be rendered medical aid, could not in fact be touched but was just to be left to die.

I don't know at what point a "fetus" becomes human, and so for that reason, I think we need to err on the side of caution. But I do know that a "fetus" that is born alive IS a human and passing laws that say that human can not have any medical intervention or human contact but must be left alone to die is about the most heartless evil thing I've ever heard.

I believe the time for decision making is before engaging in an act that could result in conception. If you don't want a child, don't make one. If you make one that you don't want, don't compound the error by killing it. And if you try to kill it and it somehow survives, it should receive the same life saving treatment as a WANTED infant that is born too early.

When you're willing to sit and debate and justify withholding medical care for ANY human, you've crossed some kind of a line. This has nothing to do with religion - it's just basic humanity.

cwg, hi, I like some of your comments but I must repeat....

We can know when life begins, physical and spiritual and to deny it is disobedience, to mock God.

Life begins at conception...viability is a word to excuse abortion.
There's no time limit to justify abortion ever.

Your words underlined, I thought the same and said it in the OP. Obama
didn't want to bother a doctor, waste his time to return and kill the baby.

But, if you listen to Rush, he has said something different but a just as
evil act.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

WHAT.......THE............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

aAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG

you have no idea how pissed this I am now

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Read Psalm 51:7, it states...

We receive our soul at conception, so it fits and modern technology
agrees we receive our body at conception too.

For behold I was conceived in iniquities; and in sins did my mother conceive me.

It's Psalm 50:7 in the Douay-Rheims Bible. www.drbo.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Don't try and fool us with your schtick, colbe.

People like you are the reason why people like me will forever seek to inform the ignorant sheeple of your presence. You drag everyone down, using nothing but the words of a paper deity.

Religion is Ignorance.
Religion is Intolerance.
edit on 24-2-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
reply to post by colbe

WHAT.......THE............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

aAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG

you have no idea how pissed this I am now

Vulgarity never helps you convince anyone. It might impress...hmmm...today, so sad, a 9 year old.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
and you'll just sit by like 9 year like all of us as this new kind of reality is brought upon us so please don't be so proud big guy I was just expressing my feelings through text isn't that how forums work?

So sorry...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Go ask a nine year old if we should kill babies and see what it says

<<   2 >>

join