It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suspect there is a ghost in my bedroom..Help?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

That wouldn't be a bad idea...maybe there is some type of vibration coming through the floor in that exact spot? A ricochet effect maybe from a nearby train track or something? Of course that doesn't explain the missing duvet, but that could be totally unrelated.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Thank you for reminding me about salt. Can't believe I forgot to suggest that even though I salt all my windows and front door every waning moon!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

I have spoken to another person like you with what they think may be a Ghost problem. Unless I had seen it with my own eyes...I would not believe in Ghosts....but I did...and it was daytime...and it was a reality.

Years went by...I remodeled a Bathroom in my new Home and activity started. I am living with a Ghost....but heres what you have to do...if it is a real Ghost....you have to set some ground rules...It is YOUR HOUSE NOW! The Ghost can share it with me but I have made it clear it is not to act out or disturb any friends.

I have had no problems and I feel a good sense of something when I enter the renovated bathroom. It is like any other person...some are good...some are bad...some funny...etc...

One thing that is a definite...do not do...is put out fear, anger or mistrust. These emotions will be reflected by the entity just as they would if any living person experienced them. It is the living you have to worry about not the dead. It is just trapped for a period of time unknown....so good begets good. If you fear it...it will react negatively as it most likely does not want to be feared. If it is a pain in the ass...remind it...you are the one it should worry about and you are alive with greater abilities than shaking something or moving a small object.

Make a deal...I know it is here but I respect it....it respects me. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
get sea salt and water.
bless they with what gods you belive in.
and filck drops in a circle around each room.
and the bed and middle of the room.
get a candle that burns for 9 hours or more.
burn this the same night.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

That is merely conjecture. There is no way to assume within 30 years you would have come in contact, or witnessed any sort of paranormal activity. Unless you have already calculated the odds..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi guys!

Nothing from the sound recording in the bedroom. So.. I don't know what this is.. maybe its in my imagination. But when it happens at night and in the morning I have the opposite thought about it being my imagination. The moving of the bed and the change did not help. It calmed down for a bit a couple of days and this morning the shaking was so intense it woke me up again. My dog was in the bed with me, she didnt react. Was it her? Was it me? Im more annoyed than frightened over this thing at the moment. I want a new bed... but unfortunately I have to wait until we can afford it.

Started exercising btw! I have swimmed everyday since last wednesday except sunday. Knackered and I sleep a little bit better.

About the thumps I hear at night in the floor below where the basement is located. We have a furnace, but its in our livingroom and it starts here and moves upwards into the other apartment above. There is nothing in the basement so it can't be thumps from some sort of heating. Thought about the plumming, but.. why arent the thumps random then? Its always at the same time everynight. No railway or anything like that in this area. I thought maybe it could be someone coming home from work in the morning, but no, its a basement and no one lives there. Unless.. there is a hobo down there
I havent done any sound recording down there yet - I am actually a bit afraid of catching someting on the tape. (memorycard nowadays) It sounds like someone is accidentally dropping a heavy piece of metal on the concrete floor down there - two times after eachother. Its really loud.
edit on 5-3-2012 by creatureme because: editpiaf

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme

I havent done any sound recording down there yet - I am actually a bit afraid of catching someting on the tape. (memorycard nowadays) It sounds like someone is accidentally dropping a heavy piece of metal on the concrete floor down there - two times after eachother. Its really loud.
edit on 5-3-2012 by creatureme because: editpiaf

If it happens every night at the same time, it ought to be simple to set up recording equipment down there, no? Possibly a video of the area on a tripod as well. Leave the lights on so you get good shots. If objects are being moved, they will show up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Here's how you get rid of it:

Stop believing in it.There's no such thing as ghosts. It's all in your head.

Next time you lay down to sleep, don't even think about it.

Our eyes and brain is the equivalent of listening to AM radio while FM and XM are also here, but you have no way to access them. Same scenario. Doesnt have to be a spirit.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To the OP. Do this prayer/ritual ( www.kheper.net... ), but print out the instructions and follow them to the letter (the imagination/visualization part is absolute key). It should take you 5 minutes and thats about it. Also, most people have weird dreams after they perform this (positive ones, generally angel centric which is kinda self explanatory since the ritual is exactly that).

The whole thing is about banishing spirits from the area you do it in by calling on the 4 main archangels. It doesnt harm you or whatever spirit you have around your place, it merely displaces their energy and leave you alone.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

Who yah gonna call? hahaha

I read that St.Michael fights evil sprits so go to Wal-mart or ANY large store, or you local catholic chirch and buy his candle. It should have a prayer on the side read it out loud and light the candle. couldn't hurt.

Also "Our Father" and St Anthony's prayer are said to scare ghost. I'm not catholic, but It helped my friend who had similar problems.

Also if its a poltergeist, read him the riot act, tell him to leave. Good luck
edit on 5-3-2012 by merkej23 because: error in grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Its very simple! Have the equipment for it to
Ok, I will set it up before we go to bed tonight, alright? But I cannot guarantee how long the battery will last - hopefully between 2-4 hours. Will also try sound recording. The thing is I am a liiiiitlle bit scared of reviewing the takes.
But I am gonna do it!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Rose incense is particularly good for Brother Michael, merkej23. He likes anything red rose or solar related. He is a beautiful being; very good for relaxation, as well as defense. When summoning him at times, I've had my heart rate slow very noticeably before; his presence/energy can make a room very tranquil. Having him around will do incredible things for your disposition towards others, and your sphere in general.

Brother Michael is also the patron of police, in positive terms. The police today do not often behave in a positive manner, but if you want to work with him, he appreciates you trying to maintain a good attitude towards them. Another of his offices is evocation and counter-evocation. (Banishing) He has vast experience and knowledge of these topics, and can tell you anything you want to know about them.

He is a very large presence, and very powerful; although also very warm and soft. He can seem intimidating at first, but he will do whatever he can to help you feel calm.

May the angels help raise everyone here, to their own sphere.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

thank you petras for your information, I'm still new in the field of religious understanding, I didn't know there was more to this, where can I look up info on each saint and the likes/dislikes?

I told the poster about the candles because I heard they work well in the face of evil.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's easy to be certain when you have never experienced it, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Gonna check out the vids from the basement now, looks like I was lucky to have the battery last long enough for the two memorycards in the cam

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ok, reviewed the film, nothing but some minor sound anomalies - weird, but not weird enough and does not sound like the disturbance I hear at night. But I am going to try again at a later point in the evening/night. This time I filmed from 11 to 1 in the morning. Its not enough... The loud thumps I hear seems to appear between 1 and 2 in the morning. So im gonna try again
Bah.. be patient! Sorry for being a slowmo - have a life on the outside of ats u know

Love 2 all!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
ok, reviewed the film, nothing but some minor sound anomalies - weird, but not weird enough and does not sound like the disturbance I hear at night. But I am going to try again at a later point in the evening/night. This time I filmed from 11 to 1 in the morning. Its not enough... The loud thumps I hear seems to appear between 1 and 2 in the morning. So im gonna try again
Bah.. be patient! Sorry for being a slowmo - have a life on the outside of ats u know

Love 2 all!

I'll be interested to hear updates on what you discover, if anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There is nothing.. The shaking of the bed have stopped, can still hear the noises but the equipment does not catch anything out of the ordinary.. I guess this is the end of this thread.. kind of embarressed

I have been working out every single day except the weekends, very hard for 1 hr each time.. I sleep better now.. but I still lie awake for a long time before I fall asleep. Maybe it really was an energycluster in my body? I just don't know.. but the changes to the room have probably helped alot (mind that the first morning after the room-makeover, the bed shook quite a lot, before it just eventually stopped entirely..)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Prove there's no such thing as a spirit.

Whereas there is numerous proofs that something paranormal exists and visits hundreds of locations throughout the U.S., not to mention the rest of the world.

This person wants help, he/she doesn't want to be patronized by narrow-minded trolls.

Your ignorance betrays you.
edit on CFridayam141452f52America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Billions of people have lived and died on this planet, and yet there is zero evidence of ghosts. I've been alive for over 30 years. If ghosts were real, I would have seen one by now.
edit on 24-2-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

"If ghosts were real, I would have seen one by now."

Are you freaking kidding me? You're over thirty and still saying ignorant crap like that? Wow, I thought it was the kids my age who needed to grow up.

Thanks for proving me wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Be firm and command it to leave take back your house.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join