It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

Well that makes sense. Why would any employer no matter how rich or how poor keep an employee who didnt make them money. Thats just basic business sense. Its the same the world over. Sleep on the job and someone else will soon be doing it for you.
Reminds me of a little joke. Guy says I lost my job. Then he says, well its not really lost, its still there, its just that someone else is doing it now.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Yo, Mr. P, do you or the rich family know about the 40-week cycle a.k.a. 9-month cycle a.k.a. 280-day cycle? Was the name of Elizabeth Smart ever brought up in conversation?

Now this is interesting. I dont know these cycles and I am very curious why you mention Elizabeth Smart. Please elaborate on this "theory" if that is what it is.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh great, another one of these bogus threads.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I for one believe him. I have known very wealthy people who are not nearly as wealthy as he describes but have all the same traits.

They are self absorbed in their own lives and think little of others. They are friendly enough when doing work for them but you always get the sense that they act like they are doing you a favor by allowing you to work for them - even if its free or nearly so!

You get an over whelming sense from them that since you do not have the money they have that you are less than they are and you should feel privileged to be involved with them at all. Their sense of self importance is unbelievable.

I have yet to work with one that does not act this way.
edit on 25-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What are they going to do when the fiat currencies of the world collapse?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here's my claim to fame.
In 1970 something I flew to Los Angeles with Valerie Harper who played Rhoda Morgenstern on the Mary Tyler Moore show from that time. Another trip out west I rode with Vivian Vance who played Ethel Mertz on The I Love Lucy TV show. She was very sick at the time and she passed away not too long after. I didnt get to talk to her but I did talk to Valerie Harper and we learned that her character on her new show "Rhoda" was going to get married in the coming season before the rest of the world ! There's my claim and the one hollywood secret I knew. LOL.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You guys do know that you are keeping significant money out of your lives by these constant thought patterns that money is evil and the people who have it are bad. As long as you think like that money will stay clear of your path. Start thinking of money as good and the people who have it as good and see if there is a difference in your situation financially.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's a question: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Now, excuse me for being rude....but, why bother coming on here, talking about remaining 'anonymous' when your identity is EASILY traceable? Like, duuuuuuuuuuuh. That, MAKES NO SENSE.

Also, it doesn't seem like you were 'business partners' with an elite family; but rather, an 'employee' at a company owned by RICH people; who were owned by a 1%er...but certainly not, ELITE. I'm SURE, you didn't do "business" with those, at the TOP of they pyramid; but more than likely, somewhere in the middle of it.

There's a difference between rich, wealthy, and ELITE....and they all think DIFFERENTLY. And no, it's not about the "money"....it's about the priviledges, connections, black-tie events, access, etc...

I worked in Hollywood. I hung out with celebrities and big name stars. And this, i will contest to: THEY ARE ALL, JUST LIKE YOU AND ME. Nothing special!!!! The only thing DIFFERENCE is their ATTITUDES. It's the weirdest thing, being from the "streets" and having people SERVE you: weenies on a stick, and champagne.

Oh, and IF you do know something, that you know to be BAD for HUMANITY....ask yourself this question:
WHAT WOULD JESUS DO????? Keeping your mouth SHUT, is just as bad as being part of it! You sir/ma'am, would be GUILTY by association!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes, they have a little side business where they build backyard barbeques and patios. It helps with the kids camp expenses.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well apparently not.
2nd

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Unless your boss was one of the following family members, it is of no real significance: He may have been rich then good for him.

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I just love it when someone address someone as sir with that much condescension. Takes all of the respect right out of the word. Might as well have called him dirt bag.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

Professional Troll ??? You mean people can get paid to do this????

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Did whomever you work for invest in Iraqi dinar, did the elites you worked for believe they were of extraterrestrial origin, or did they believe in a form of god...if so which one? Did they regard commoners as scum, or were they humble and kind to all?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

yes, called the information war, you can see it daily on many popular sites around the net

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Reading this topic has disgusted me. So many people going 'if it isn't this then X' or 'you don't know what you're talking about.' Like any of you are well versed in the 'elite' or know anything about it. Yeah you've read a few books or watched a documentary. Big whoop. Some comes forward with information and he is instantly attacked. If you think he's a 'troll' let the topic die and don't post, anything other than that is just stroking your internet ego. If I ever did come across some NWO scheme or proof of it - you clowns would be the last people I turn to.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Didnt you seek the advice of a competent attorney? If they attempted to breach your contract you certainly had remedies, including counter suits against them since they intimidated you with litigation.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
all i wanna know is why not try and change the system to benefit humanity as a whole and not just themselves? do they not understand that it would also improve their quality of living beyond anything they will accomplish using pieces of paper with pictures and cult symbols all over it and using secret societies to further their own agenda? the monetary system doesn't work. laws don't work. they are both nothing but ideas in an uneducated mind. oh, and pardon me for not capitalizing anything but i do not respect any of the "elites" and will not bother with proper punctuation when discussing about white trash...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did they discuss any plans for a potential apocalypse (either "2012" or financial system related)? You mentioned "Colorado"...did they discuss the underground complex beneath the Denver International Airport? Do they or their elite friends have bunkers in remote locations?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why even bother any more? Do we think the OP will be back? What was even the point of this thread? The OP 'worked for' ELITE' but couldn't really tell us much? Then why even start this thread? If you are going to 'spill the beans, then do it. Name people and events. Since the OP can't, for whatever reason, its just another thread that goes nowhere. Give it up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join