It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by mrperplexed

If you really were who you say you are, you would be dead already if what you knew was important enough to be revealed here. You, sir, are not going to be able to tell me anything I don't already know, I bet.

Probably not but I can put context around some of it.

link   

I just have one question.

How many houses did they own?

link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
What's the easiest way of getting rich in this paradigm you and the elite have created? I want to know so I can exploit it and start doing some good for the world!

Serve their interests in a way that makes them money - which in turn you get a piece of.

Okay good answer so far... So what exactly are their interests?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What's the easiest way of getting rich in this paradigm you and the elite have created? I want to know so I can exploit it and start doing some good for the world!

Serve their interests in a way that makes them money - which in turn you get a piece of.

Okay good answer so far... So what exactly are their interests?

Preserving wealth, and staying positioned to be ahead in emerging industries

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot

I just have one question.

How many houses did they own?

I have to admit, this is the first post that I am scared of the question.

But I honestly don't know.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It has been brought to my attention that as good as my intentions are, I am not really ready to contribute something of significance on this thread. While all my answers have been honest, I feel that I cannot give a "smoking gun" or conspiracy link that people are looking for. It was never my intention to do so, and in fact most of my answers as you see have been rather mundane.

In order to preserve the integrity of any of my future postings, I wish to stop answering any more questions until I can get a clearer sense of what I really want to say, if anything more.

Thank you all for taking interest, I will be replying to U2U's that I can give clear answers on, but I am only wasting peoples time if I have to give vague answers to protect identities.

Thank you all again.

R

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Are they concerned with their life span any more than normal people are?

Do they take measures to expand their life, or stay younger longer? Anti aging treatment? Hormone replacement?

Also, what physical condition are they in? Do they work out? Keep body fat low? Stay lean? Or are they geeky thin or average or over weight because of indulgence?

Thanks for doing this, while I dont expect any conspiracy theories or answers out of this, I do think this Q&A can shine a light on the values that the elite hold which is interesting and maybe even educational.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Rukas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It has been brought to my attention that as good as my intentions are, I am not really ready to contribute something of significance on this thread. While all my answers have been honest, I feel that I cannot give a "smoking gun" or conspiracy link that people are looking for. It was never my intention to do so, and in fact most of my answers as you see have been rather mundane.

In order to preserve the integrity of any of my future postings, I wish to stop answering any more questions until I can get a clearer sense of what I really want to say, if anything more.

Thank you all for taking interest, I will be replying to U2U's that I can give clear answers on, but I am only wasting peoples time if I have to give vague answers to protect identities.

Thank you all again.

R

Damn, just as I asked my question!

Id appreciate an answer, even if just by U2U.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank you all again.

R

Hmmmm, that reply looks like "they" got on to you because of this thread?

Oh well, thats how ALL GOOD THINGS end!

Wealthy bastards with power and money rule everything, even the flow of info.

Cant win.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Drank the cool-aid in what? What was your skill and type of business? How were you screwed over etc.? Your going to have to do a lot better then that. if you can't even tell us that then this is BS and your just seeking attention.

I thought that this was my chance to get a piece of the pie.

I drank the cool aid meaning I bought in to everything hook, line, and sinker. The lifestyle, the excess, the power really. It was like a courtship where I felt like the gushing girl being swooned. I felt lucky to have a seat at the table and take part, it felt bigger than me. As mentioned in other posts my background is technology and the business was emerging technology that posed to make a ton of cash because it was meeting a need that was coming into high demand, almost over night.

I was screwed over because a vast majority of my compensation was equity. To the point I was cutting my own hair, and taking diet pills to skip meals just to make ends meet. But this was ok at the time because the "perks" were worth it... for instance private jet....such a weird contrast right? And honestly on paper I was looking pretty good. And when things were good, they were great, but when it came time for me to be fully vested and realize all the hard work has paid off... I think they had an evaluation and decided I wasnt worth the million or so it would have netted me.. Instead they thought that money would be better repurposed for equity in another funding round for investors and thus was terminated... I was threatened to sign everything away or be sued to oblivion. I really wanted to stand up for myself and tell them to # off, but practicality came in. I regret it to this day and it is only now apparent that part of why I am doing this is to reclaim my voice in this world.

This is one of the time tested secrets of their success. You feel they are doing you a favor by working yourself to death. They work things in such a way that everything you do for them is a favor to you. Any request you make is denied, but "gifts" are offered - compensation for labor is confusing to them as things are done "for" them and not in exchange for money. The don't really consider themselves selfish, as much as you aren't worth their time and energy - there is a difference.

To add to your excellent reflections, I'll say this: They are not self reflective at all. If they are religious it is only as a system of life order, not as a way to self reflect in order to know oneself deeper, as such, they don't really learn much about those they are around.

thanks for the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What area of expertise are you knowledgeable on?

Id like to talk to you about that.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You say your expertise is technology.. what technology have you played a role in creating or reaping benefits of? how much did you lose when they sold you out?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Please post all their residential addresses.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
1. Do you also go by the screen name Bernard Schnitzel?

2. Are you an Alien?

3. Are you a Duck? (Specifically a fluffy duck that specializes in quacking?)

4. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if it were a space wood chuck?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just 6 pages, and the poster has to 'Quit' now. Haven't we all seen this many times? Alonzo Typer et al? Im sure we knew this poster wouldn't really turn on his former employers. As if we're too naive to realize 'they' would make this poster quit posting pretty quick. As seems to have happened. If any of this is even true at all. Another lame excuse why the OP can't tell us anything really good. I didn't really expect much from this thread and we didn't get much. So it goes.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OP -

Thank you for taking the time to join this community and provide us with an insight into the experiences you've had with the top 2%. Based upon the way that you're replying to other posters in this thread, promptly answering questions, and the way that your answers seem to correlate to my own experiences -- it leads me to believe that you're sincere.

Between my only family's connections, and witnessing their behavior, as well as working directly with this guy ( www.linkedin.com... ) on a few projects at a former company, your opinions are pretty similar to my own. That money is not what drives these individuals - in fact money most likely the least of their concerns in anything they do - it is the power, connections, and control that they garner from the money that feeds their lust and desires. My family has banking, government, aerospace, UN and higher-education all as professions within my uncles, aunts and cousins. They're all caring and emotional people, but are driven by accomplishments which blinds them to how their actions affect others, and justify those actions with a "Well if I can do it, and if they can't, then they're worthless to me". However as they age I'm starting to see the seals break on that family bond, and seeing the different heads go to war over the family's inheritance.

Anyways, one thing that's always bothered me is that the justification for their actions always seems to be that the ends do justify the means. Do you feel as if this is the same in your experience?

Kind Regards,

Evil Santa.

(Written in corp talk for your pleasure)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Thank you all again.

R

Yeah yeah blah blah... Dude you are so full of crap please don't bother with this type of posting again under any of your handles. We can tell by your writing style and your much typing and saying nothing....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I thought this might be a topic of interest to some. I am in the unique position of being a former business partner with an influential top 2% net worth family. I had access to their personal lives in a very candid way, and other "elite" families as well. I am no longer in association with them, but I thought this would be a unique opportunity for me retrospectively answer any questions, dispel myths, and validate speculation on the on goings of how a family with this much influence conducts their lives.

I have no agenda for this, other than to, through your questions, see if I can retrospectively shed a new light on my tenure and hopefully connect some dots that I myself are having a hard time with.

I will not mention the family or any personal details that will lead to identity - so don't ask specifics.

But other than that - It was a hell of a ride, so ask away!

edit on 24-2-2012 by mrperplexed because: grammar

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I sincerely have to ask into question why would someone of your "so called status" make yourself so available suddenly?
Where have you been for the past ten (10) years?
What's your "sudden" objective?
Why Now?

You got my mind wondering

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You most likely don't know, or realize this, but I bet the OP is under contractual obligations to never say anything negative about said investors for the rest of his life and most likely could lose everything if details about who he is, as well as who the family is emerge here.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My opinion is either the OP is a troll, paid, to homogenize and keep the real truth about the elites down,

or,

he is legit.

The posts are way to real to be just some clown trolling, but I still don't rule out a professional troll

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join