It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Come to think of it, the fridge was always stocked with Aquafina water...

They had private chef's for meals several times a week, but it was common to go out to lunch and eat whatever.

Briefs

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
@ OP.

- what foods do they eat ( into detail if possible )
- what water do they drink? lake, ground, tap etc
- what cars do they drive? electric petrol?

were these elites you worked for really the top elite ? i couldn't imagine so.

thank you

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
@ OP.

- what foods do they eat ( into detail if possible )
- what water do they drink? lake, ground, tap etc
- what cars do they drive? electric petrol?

were these elites you worked for really the top elite ? i couldn't imagine so.

thank you

Without being specific, among other things, they owned a farm that grew fresh vegetables. I never knew them to have anything off limits, but then again I never really looked at their eating patterns.

Always aquafina bottles, which never jumped out to me until I heard this question. wait... one always carried like one of those aluminum water bottles... whats the significance?

BMWs mostly. old BMW's.

They are one of the 200 richest families in the world. I cant narrow it down any more than that.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I, for certain, am one of the biggest skeptics one can be in regards to such threads that involve extraordinary claims inviting curious members to ask questions, but I do happen to believe you OP to be legitimate so far.

So, going forward, my question is: what in your opinion is the future of technology in regards to job growth? Will it likely be a "BUST" or "BOOM" field to be employed in? If you were to pick a career path in the field of technology, what would it be, or involve? I am just curious as to your opinion on technology and jobs in the future.

Also, in regards to the family you worked with, did they ever display any signs of compassion in their business dealings that would indicate that they DO have a slight bit of humanity over the mighty dollar when dealing with others that EXCLUDE family, and friends? How do they genuinely feel towards the many fellow Americans who are struggling greatly during this recession through NO FAULT of their own? Do they have ANY compassion whatsoever for the struggle of the "commoners" here who DO wish to work hard and succeed but are failing due to situations out of their control? Do they have ANY signs of compassion or would they RIP-OFF others without conscience just to make more money or profit? Thanks.
edit on 24-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

Was this elite family or other families into satanic worship?Did this group attend Boho grove?

Also I'm a big Dave Matthews music lover,what was he like in person?Was he the down to earth family man he portrays?Did you make any lasting friendships in the celebrity world,or permanate connections?If so with who?and who was your favorite celebrity?

I'll think of more questions later,I'm in the middle of cooking dinner!I have a hungry bunch to feed!Actually one more,did they eat organic food?

edit on 24-2-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I, for certain, am one of the biggest skeptics one can be in regards to such threads that involve extraordinary claims inviting curious members to ask questions, but I do happen to believe you OP to be legitimate so far.

So, going forward, my question is: what in your opinion is the future of technology in regards to job growth? Will it likely be a "BUST" or "BOOM" field to be employed in? If you were to pick a career path in the field of technology, what would it be, or involve? I am just curious as to your opinion on technology and jobs in the future.

Also, in regards to the family you worked with, did they ever display any signs of compassion in their business dealings that would indicate that they DO have a slight bit of humanity over the mighty dollar when dealing with others that EXCLUDE family, and friends? How do they genuinely feel towards the many fellow Americans who are struggling greatly during this recession through NO FAULT of their own? Do they have ANY compassion whatsoever for the struggle of the "commoners" here who DO wish to work hard and succeed but are failing due to situations out of their control? Do they have ANY signs of compassion or would they RIP-OFF others without conscience just to make more money or profit? Thanks.
edit on 24-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Boy what a great questions (and thank you for the benifit of the doubt so far). Since you have asked in detail I will do my best to be verbose with my answers.

Second part first... Yes, they displayed compassion through their many philanthropic pursuits. It is only apparent they have money when put in situations, or context that makes it apparent.. There have been many times where I have been one on one, playing darts at a dive bar and you would never know they are who they are. I can say that they invest heavily in childrens futures, and the ability for them to reach their potential, but are much less sympathetic to people who are cabable adults that just dont make a mark for themselves. (ex. snubbing the homeless).

As far as compassion..I think they just don't get it... they never knew my struggles, because I didn't tell them. They dont have the same worry set that we do. The best analogy I can think of is we look at an aquarium and wonder what its like to be on that side, all the while the fish are probably wondering what it is like to be on this side... and although you can see it, you will never really know. I think they just cant relate to real struggle. I mean REAL struggle. As far as ripping off... I felt I got ripped off, just so they could maximize profits, but there are two sides to every story I must concede. Maintaining and preserving wealth seems to be the driving force behind them. I was told point blank that they take their business relationships 100x more seriously than their friendships - for what that is worth.

As far as technology - there are a few categories.. Right now the obvious place to be is in smartphone technology development. I am seeing startups get staggering funding for # ideas and it blows my mind. There is a programming deficit for Iphone/Android programmers so they are able to command ridic sallaries right now.

I started in infrastructure and actually pioneered the paradigm shift when Managed Services became a consulting streamliner. My honest assessment is to always have a business background - even though I am heavy tech. Knowing technology is on par with knowing how it applies to business in the overall scheme - I have beat out more qualified techs for jobs based on that. In fact talk to any tech innovator and you will see that is a common undercurrent.

I cant speak to the future as technology is always evolving but currently there are a flood of people jumping on board with the Smartphone boom, learning the ropes so to speak. Which is great considering the deficit of programmers currently. The hard part is making money for sustainability ( getting funding is easier) int the mobile world, but there are ways to do it.. Many will fail and at the end of the day the shakeout will leave a lot of wannabe entrepeneurs with a great skillset but no job, so we will see a surplus of talent from a programming perspective in the next, say 3 years.

To secure your future, dabble, in many areas, but have one skill set MASTERED whether it be a language, infrastructure engineering, etc.. - and always keep business education on an even level with the technology education.. its a winning combination.

Im happy to discuss more in a U2U

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hi everyone- I wanted to fire up my new account and take it for a test run! I look forward to posting and replying to all subjects that pique my interest. Like any family, ATS has their shining stars and their crazies... time will tell how my new family categorizes me.

Sorry but im very skeptical of you and your claims. You do realize if you disclose your identity the family involved will be known in a matter of hours right? One minute you are treating the family as a guarded secret, and the next you are willing to expose an "elite" family on a public forum.

To be honest, if you were someone trusted by an "elite" family i highly doubt you would be on a conspiracy site spouting off about it. What is an "elite" family anyways? Royalty? How many "elites" work hard for their money....i doubt any of them. How many "elites" would team up with a commoner face to face?

Maybe you are Paul Burrell?

You may be legit, but im doubtful. Time will tell i suppose

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Was this elite family or other families into satanic worship?Did this group attend Boho grove?

Also I'm a big Dave Matthews music lover,what was he like in person?Was he the down to earth family man he portrays?Did you make any lasting friendships in the celebrity world,or permanate connections?If so with who?and who was your favorite celebrity?

I'll think of more questions later,I'm in the middle of cooking dinner!I have a hungry bunch to feed!Actually one more,did they eat organic food?

Satanic worship, if so I didn't know. Boho Grove - I think some time lines for Cali trips are circumstantial enough to say yes. (And I am being careful not to over inflate my claims)

Dave would only see us one at a time as it was right before a show and he didnt want a big crowd..(which I found weird). He seemed breifed on what we were doing but he was way off base and I didnt feel the need to correct him. When I met him he seem preoccupied.

I made connections, but no one I talk to on a regular basis. David Arquette was a blast!

Yes they ate organic but not exclusively

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have just one question do you know if any of these elite families invested in any underground bunkers and did they ever mention about anything happening this year 2012? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Hi everyone- I wanted to fire up my new account and take it for a test run! I look forward to posting and replying to all subjects that pique my interest. Like any family, ATS has their shining stars and their crazies... time will tell how my new family categorizes me.

Sorry but im very skeptical of you and your claims. You do realize if you disclose your identity the family involved will be known in a matter of hours right? One minute you are treating the family as a guarded secret, and the next you are willing to expose an "elite" family on a public forum.

To be honest, if you were someone trusted by an "elite" family i highly doubt you would be on a conspiracy site spouting off about it. What is an "elite" family anyways? Royalty? How many "elites" work hard for their money....i doubt any of them. How many "elites" would team up with a commoner face to face?

Maybe you are Paul Burrell?

You may be legit, but im doubtful. Time will tell i suppose

Yes, time will tell. Honestly I have no loyalty to them at all, they screwed me. But I do want to protect my identity. I have stated that I will disclose my identity to a trusted skeptic if they are willing to verify with the thread that I am who I am, which I think is fair. This way it is independent confirmation without everyone having to know who I am.

I have defined elite in another reply. And they dont work hard for their money, the do work smart and efficiently, but not hard.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I have just one question do you know if any of these elite families invested in any underground bunkers and did they ever mention about anything happening this year 2012? peace,sugarcookie1

Yes, in Colorado.

I can assure you that the business dealings we worked on scoped out way farther than 2012, so either they are keeping up an elaborate ruse, or they are not really expecting the world to end this year..

Still they have a bunker I think "just in case SHTF"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Yes, in Colorado.

I can assure you that the business dealings we worked on scoped out way farther than 2012, so either they are keeping up an elaborate ruse, or they are not really expecting the world to end this year..

Still they have a bunker I think "just in case SHTF"

Thank you for answering that question i always wondered about that and if there business dealings went further then 2012 you answered my question..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thank you very much for answering my questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Does masonry feature prominently or overtly with these people?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Does masonry feature prominently or overtly with these people?

No, but there is something there. Its just not overt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What's the easiest way of getting rich in this paradigm you and the elite have created? I want to know so I can exploit it and start doing some good for the world!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
when is the term paper due ?
or
why were you fired ?

oh, I could go on all night.....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
What's the easiest way of getting rich in this paradigm you and the elite have created? I want to know so I can exploit it and start doing some good for the world!

Serve their interests in a way that makes them money - which in turn you get a piece of.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If you really were who you say you are, you would be dead already if what you knew was important enough to be revealed here. You, sir, are not going to be able to tell me anything I don't already know, I bet.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just thought of another question... what was their (and their other wealthy associates and acquaintances) political preference?

I have a STRONG suspicion as to the answer on this one, but would like to see what your particular wealthy family supported.

And what do they consider the biggest threats on their path to gaining more greed and power? I believe I recall you mentioning Unions being one of the obstacles, but what are others that you noticed?

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join