Former business partner with elite family - I'm here to share anything I know (ask away).

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I thought this might be a topic of interest to some. I am in the unique position of being a former business partner with an influential top 2% net worth family. I had access to their personal lives in a very candid way, and other "elite" families as well. I am no longer in association with them, but I thought this would be a unique opportunity for me retrospectively answer any questions, dispel myths, and validate speculation on the on goings of how a family with this much influence conducts their lives.

I have no agenda for this, other than to, through your questions, see if I can retrospectively shed a new light on my tenure and hopefully connect some dots that I myself are having a hard time with.

I will not mention the family or any personal details that will lead to identity - so don't ask specifics.

But other than that - It was a hell of a ride, so ask away!

edit on 24-2-2012 by mrperplexed because: grammar




posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
are you dying and decided to try to cleanse your soul by coming clean about the truth why you sold out humanity to the evil ones for personal financial gain?



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed
I thought this might be a topic of interest to some. I am in the unique position of being a former business partner with an influential top 2% net worth family. I had access to their personal lives in a very candid way, and other "elite" families as well. I am no longer in association with them, but I thought this would be a unique opportunity for me retrospectively answer any questions, dispel myths, and validate speculation on the on goings of how a family with this much influence conducts their lives.

I have no agenda for this, other than to, through your questions, see if I can retrospectively shed a new light on my tenure and hopefully connect some dots that I myself are having a hard time with.

I will not mention the family or any personal details that will lead to identity - so don't ask specifics.

But other than that - It was a hell of a ride, so ask away!

edit on 24-2-2012 by mrperplexed because: grammar


Why on earth would this influential family choose to partner with you?
brice



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There must be something more that you can say. Come on now... tell us some shocking information or something you think we'd like to hear about. Shoot...



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Are you really reptiles in the lizard sense? We already know you're reptiles in another way.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy
are you dying and decided to try to cleanse your soul by coming clean about the truth why you sold out humanity to the evil ones for personal financial gain?



I am not dying and in fact this isn't a soul cleansing. Honestly, I am the one who got completely screwed over and was left near bankruptcy.I took a gamble thinking that someone with so much wealth would never have a profit motive to screw me over.

Selling out humanity was never part of the goal, nor part of the business. I would be lying though to say that getting wealthy wasn't a huge priority... I hate to admit that THAT much wealth has the power to change the best of us.

I have much to say on this topic, but will save it for other posters responses.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well with the Elite family as you say, You should of known, it was only about greed in the first place. They definitely were not looking for your interests. To them, people like you are a dime a dozen and that's how they snake you in.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Why on earth would this influential family choose to partner with you?
brice



I have a knowledge set that was useful to them in an area they did not know a lot about. They were looking to diversify their areas of income, and the opportunity arose. It was being in the right place at the right time, but also, this did not happen over night. It took considerable time in proving myself to become a trusted source.

In a nutshell, they kept me around because I made them money - the second that stopped so did my employ.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well with the Elite family as you say, You should of known, it was only about greed in the first place. They definitely were not looking for your interests. To them, people like you are a dime a dozen and that's how they snake you in.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



Spoken like someone who has first hand knowlege.... (Im happy to PM if so) In hindsight, I was naive to this but the greed became apparent after the dust settled.. In the beginning I drank the coolaid and have sorely paid the price for it ever since.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
There must be something more that you can say. Come on now... tell us some shocking information or something you think we'd like to hear about. Shoot...


I will only answer questions asked... Like I said, I am not trying to propogate an agenda... what do you want to ask?



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed
 


What knowledge did you have that they couldn't get off the internet and why were you the best source for them to have to rely on?
brice



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Are you really reptiles in the lizard sense? We already know you're reptiles in another way.


Haha, manhater I did not become rich from this. I did however learn the price people like that pay to be who they are.... if that sounds sympathetic to them, don't mean it to be.

Interestingly enough, I did notice that at THAT level, religion has no significance and is not a barrier in any way... chalk that up to international business opportunities, general ambivilance, or some reptilian agenda.


+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You're not the first to claim this here and you won't be the last. In fact this thread is a weekly post on ATS.

"I AM...ASK ME QUESTIONS"

If you are legit, provide proof.

Otherwise I will call another troll looking for attention,

Peace



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
reply to post by mrperplexed
 


What knowledge did you have that they couldn't get off the internet and why were you the best source for them to have to rely on?
brice


My track record deemed me worthy in their eyes, I never said I was the best, but I was able to recognize an emerging "bubble" which again, was a potential money maker for them.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
what do they fear?

Are they united on all fronts?

Do they seem like reasonable people?

Are they archaic and backwards?

Do they in fact claim to have noble blood?

Do they ever talk to each other with love and warmth?

Do they have people that speak candidly to them?

What besides money drives them?

What nationality do they claim, if any?

Do you consider them loyal to the country they claim loyalty to?

Do they look like they have killed personally?

Are they cowards?

Are they tough guys?

What do they consider their worst enemy?

What do you think is the chance of in-fighting amongst them?

What do you think? will they evolve like the rest of us? do they think beyond dumb ass wealth? hoarding?

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


So true Jude, star for you!
brice



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You're not the first to claim this here and you won't be the last. In fact this thread is a weekly post on ATS.

"I AM...ASK ME QUESTIONS"

If you are legit, provide proof.

Otherwise I will call another troll looking for attention,

Peace


Hi Jude-

The skeptic in me would ask the same thing. I wont reveal identities, please understand that. I can only hope to make my sincerity apparent through the quality of my responses - if you choose to stick around that long. I also understand and respect if you feel you have better things to do with your time. I am happy to answer any questions you may have - so long as it doesn't jeopardize identity.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What is an "elite"?

specifically in regards to ops claims...
money? power? knowledge? etc...what makes them any different than old man Miller whom made his fortune selling rubber bands or whatever.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

Originally posted by brice
reply to post by mrperplexed
 


What knowledge did you have that they couldn't get off the internet and why were you the best source for them to have to rely on?
brice


My track record deemed me worthy in their eyes, I never said I was the best, but I was able to recognize an emerging "bubble" which again, was a potential money maker for them.


So you recognised an emerging bubble? Well then, you must be Bud Fox? How is Gordon Gekko?
brice



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
How are their children schooled?





top topics
 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join